Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

deadline for olympics tickets closes tonight at midnight

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post

Has anyone applied and gotten a confirmation yet?

I applied for the beach volleyball tickets a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Has anyone applied and gotten a confirmation yet?

I applied for the beach volleyball tickets a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet...
          I went to the women's (indoor) volleyball in the Sydney olympics

Cuba against someone else

still have pretty vivid dreams about it
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Devils bit 4.55 today 14/1
            dunnzo for a small ew

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

Think might put a bit more on tomorrow as well. 6:35 Fairyhouse - owned by the same guy who won the grand national today. Pal of my dad.
              dunnzo for a medium ew

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                I'm going to Pichet on Thursday RasTa, better be all you crack it up to be or the Germans will be the least of your worries

United should win the semi comfortably over the 2 legs imo before confirming themselves as the second-best team in Europe in the final
                Pichet is my favourite place to eat in the world.

In unrelated new, i went to see Thor last night. It was some good funny light hearted fantastical schtuff but i would recommend that it be kept for a night on the sofa than a visit to the cinema. Anyone know what happened to the Lighthouse cinema in Smithfield. i was only away for a few week ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  So how many members are on HH's horsie pick for tonight?
                  Debating whether to sink a few quid
                  into 9/2 now.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                    Pichet is my favourite place to eat in the world.

In unrelated new, i went to see Thor last night. It was some good funny light hearted fantastical schtuff but i would recommend that it be kept for a night on the sofa than a visit to the cinema. Anyone know what happened to the Lighthouse cinema in Smithfield. i was only away for a few week ffs.
                    Rent went from 100,000 pa to 200,000 pa. Couldn't pay, thrown out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      But its empty now, so owner/landlord gets nothing. Bird in hand, two in bush. Was it one of theose crazy upwards only negotiable rent agreements?

Comment

Has anyone got a link/deal for vegas flights/accom?

I've tried all the usual sites but can't get it cheaper than €1k for Flights & 3 midweek nights in early October in Ballagio/Wynn/Caesers/Mirage/Ventian etc

I thought I might have got away with 700 or so, but having no joy.
                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                            into 9/2 now.
                            got a 10er e/w at 7s a while ago.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Funny cause its true

Comment

how confident are you of the 16.55 tip?

Comment

I'm going to Pichet on Thursday RasTa
                                  I've only been twice but was impressed both times, enjoy!

Comment

not hugely tbh, one of those things, that after hearing it you have to put some loots on just in case. I decided to share the pain with you guys.

Comment

PS3 still down after 6 days. Head of Playstation says it will be down for another few days.

WP hackers CUNTS

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                        But its empty now, so owner/landlord gets nothing. Bird in hand, two in bush. Was it one of theose crazy upwards only negotiable rent agreements?
                                        But now the investment company has an asset on their book with a potential rental value of €200K pa.
                                        Its how we all become millionaires.

Comment

Ridiculous as it may sound there are some people out there in the world that don't have a bookshelf in their Jacks. Obv you only need it nowadays when you forget your phone but stiil its a sick way to live IMO.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone know who 1stUgetDmoney on FTP is?

Comment

not hugely tbh, one of those things, that after hearing it you have to put some loots on just in case. I decided to share the pain with you guys.
                                              Huge money gone onto WP Mullins favourite in this race so I wouldn't go mad.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Having a debate with a mate atm, he is looking to buy a house. I'm advising not to, is he making sense here?

If I was to wait another two years that’d be another 24k on rent, lose the interest relief worth 21k, interest rates will be higher in two years meaning more expensive mortgages and I’d have 35 years left to pay off mortgage instead of 33.
                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      feeling a bit nervous about that horse! wonder if there is actually much money going on it, or if its purely us moving the price in?!
                                                      Got on last night straight after ye posted it. I'd have reservations whether it's jumping is good enough to win a race of this quality even if the owners have aimed it specifically for this race. People backing at current price need their heads examined.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I am strangely transfixed by this comic strip. I kept looking at it over and over to see how someone could find it funny and now it has somehow burnt deep into my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          Ridiculous as it may sound there are some people out there in the world that don't have a bookshelf in their Jacks. Obv you only need it nowadays when you forget your phone but stiil its a sick way to live IMO.
                                                          Doesnt help ya if you are in work though..

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                            Having a debate with a mate atm, he is looking to buy a house. I'm advising not to, is he making sense here?
                                                            he'll have a bigger deposit to buy a property with a lower asking price

Comment

I went to the women's (indoor) volleyball in the Sydney olympics

Cuba against someone else

still have pretty vivid dreams about it

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Got on last night straight after ye posted it. I'd have reservations whether it's jumping is good enough to win a race of this quality even if the owners have aimed it specifically for this race. People backing at current price need their heads examined.
                                                                What race is it running in?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                  Well he'll still be affected by interest rates being diff whether he buys now or in a few years, unless he's going for 10 year fixed?

Comment

Comment

Fairyhouse 6:35

Comment

18.35 fairyhouse. It's a hot enough race albeit without any superstars.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                          Fairyhouse 6:35
                                                                          tyty. Seeing as I actually do need my head examined, im on it. And a double with the other donkey I got a tip for too. gogogogogo

Comment

Don't suppose anyone knows if Dice will be back online soon? Scratch that, it's probably too stupid a question...is anyone able to get a msg to Dice that i sent him a PM, be good if he could read it before 5 please and thanks.
                                                                            Last edited by Caf; 26-04-11, 15:12. Reason: sorted

Comment

@ Deadparrot and Aodea did you see Thor in 3d and if so did it add anything to the film? Want to boook tics for tomorrow night but not sure about 3d for it

Comment

obviously we are all a ball of degenerative monkeys, putting the loots on a few horses that we know absolutely nothing about other than we heard someone mention their name

Comment

Interesting stat(or maybe not)- In the last 60 Champions League/Europa league Semi final first leg games 44 of them have finished below 2.5 goals and only 16 above.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

ssoooooooooooo.............
                                                                                    anyone else got any hot tippsssssss

Comment

Interesting stat(or maybe not)- In the last 60 Champions League/Europa league Semi final first leg games 44 of them have finished below 2.5 goals and only 16 above.
                                                                                      great
                                                                                      i will corner the less than 2.5goal market with the case loots so

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                        ssoooooooooooo.............
                                                                                        anyone else got any hot tippsssssss
                                                                                        Sad Ken in the 3.30 at Chepstow. He's only got 3 legs and he's a bit blind, but my mate's dad's hairdresser's wife's boss says it's a cert to win.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Sad Ken in the 3.30 at Chepstow. He's only got 3 legs and he's a bit blind, but my mate's dad's hairdresser's wife's boss says it's a cert to win.
                                                                                          iam on it

Comment

Im on overs, with the line 2 goals (2 goals would be a push) at 10/11
                                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              I am strangely transfixed by this comic strip. I kept looking at it over and over to see how someone could find it funny and now it has somehow burnt deep into my mind.

Comment

and my favourite

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  @ Deadparrot and Aodea did you see Thor in 3d and if so did it add anything to the film? Want to boook tics for tomorrow night but not sure about 3d for it
                                                                                                  2D
                                                                                                  It was upscaled to 3d so I wouldnt say it's worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                    Im on overs, with the line 2 goals (2 goals would be a push) at 10/11
                                                                                                    Yeah the unders look short enough tonight but I'm trying out the system for the 3 other first leg games this week. I'm aware that unders tend to be fav more often then overs in later stages of tournies but it would still have been a very profitable system to follow.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I'm a laptop drooler whose knowledge doesn't go beyond Dell and PC World. I'm looking for a 13.3 screen light laptop for simple stuff. Anyone recommend any? The ones Dell have people were complaining that the fan runs almost all the time which would be tilting.

Comment

With regard to the options available for somebdy taking out a mortgage, what would anybody recommend 2/5 yr fixed, variable etc thanks.

Comment

Anyone know how to sync gmail calender with Windows mail, or is it even possible? If not what's the best way to have it on your laptop? I'm using Google Desktop atm, not sure if I like it or not yet...
                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSH2uVzQOI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2994hBOWcE&[/ame]
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

She's no Jean Byrne.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lucy Verasamy>>>> any other weather girl in the world imo.

Mario Balotelli>>>>> any other person in the world.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Scorcio!

Comment

just back from our new super tesco , wow, went in to buy a couple of things came out with a trolley and spent 120 ish

Zillions of offers, great Tvs there too, there was a 40 inch sony with 300 off!

wine section is a amazing too
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                        She's no Jean Byrne.
                                                                                                                        Thankfully

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post

They only accept Visa? I don't have a f Visa card.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X