X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its finished now
    but fuck it was very exciting tonight

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Speaking of crashes, the brother is working in Sweden for a week with his boss and was driving along the motorway nice and handy today. Next thing a deer leaps over a 6ft retaining fence and straight into their rental Volvo. The lads are 100% fine and poor Bambi came a cropper. They were back on the road with a new rental not too long after.

All I could think of was how much wild venison was he going to bring home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        awesome, let me know when and where and i'll wheel by and take it off your hands, appreciate it mate.

EDITL haha, i'm doing well from you! Cool, I should be able to sort a trailer i'd say, I can have a look at whats needed and see if my dad would be about with trailer at some stage.
        I should be around friday, maybe tomorrow also, ill fire you off a PM tomorrow sometime.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
          maybe i got this wrong....
          if AJ is a mod in the other place it might explain a few things

Now I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            .... but you'll rush out to see Scream4???? strange strange man
            Alison Brie is in it

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            Thank you.

Already have a 600gig on the computer and a 1tb and 1.5tb external full, the other day i had to actually delete some stuff to make room for new stuff, i died a little inside.

Think i need me a balla NAS htpc dealio.
            I use to be all about that have a couple of old external hd's but got over that awhile ago and will keep a few bits and then just delete stuff as I need to real handy that RS has gone to unlimited.

Was thinking for the last while about getting myself a NAS would be pretty sweet.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            Was it TylerDurden that said he was looking forward to the new Scream film and that he had watched all 3 a few days ago? It was bothering me this evening for some reason (not who it was, but that there was someone).
            Yep.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

cool, friday would be ideal for me, gotta take a spin to dump in morning and clear out my van, mallow after then with a delivery, so not sure what time id be back about.
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                Speaking of crashes, the brother is working in Sweden for a week with his boss and was driving along the motorway nice and handy today. Next thing a deer leaps over a 6ft retaining fence and straight into their rental Volvo. The lads are 100% fine and poor Bambi came a cropper. They were back on the road with a new rental not too long after.

All I could think of was how much wild venison was he going to bring home.
                while i was reading this i was thinking, if only they were driving 10kph faster the deer would have jumped out behind them and would now be prancing her way around the forest. such a needless waste of one of gods fine creatures imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Now I'm confused.

Comment

cool, friday would be ideal for me, gotta take a spin to dump in morning and clear out my van, mallow after then with a delivery, so not sure what time id be back about.
                    It would fit in the van i would say, not very much of it but you can take whats there, i would be on your way back anyways, patrickswell area.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Thank you, that clears my confusion up.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        It would fit in the van i would say, not very much of it but you can take whats there, i would be on your way back anyways, patrickswell area.
                        great, we'll sort that out so, i've got mates home from england for weekend who's parents live in patrickswell, so no doubt i'll be in and out that direction a few times.

ya gotta love the bbv, I ask if anyone has advice, and I end up getting the materials! legend!
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Zuroph have you seen the alternative to Livefooty ? - http://www.flashsportstreams.com/

The big difference is they cover all sports. They also stream the following channels live 24 hours a day -Sky Sport 1, 2, 3, 4, SSN, Eurosports 1&2 Setanta Channels, ESPN UK, ESPN USA, ESPN2, Sky1, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Soccer Plus and others

On top of streaming all those channels live they are also show a loads of other events each day on events channels. For example today they are showing.

12:00 AM - 03:00 AM
                          MLB - Atlanta Braves v Florida Marlins 12AM (VIP6)
                          09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
                          CRICKET - Bangladesh v Australia 8:55AM (VIP3)
                          09:30 AM - 07:30 PM
                          TENNIS - Monte Carlo Masters Day 3 9:30AM (VIP1)
                          02:00 PM - 07:00 PM
                          WEIGHTLIFTING - European Championships 2PM (VIP12)
                          05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
                          FOOTBALL - FA Women: Chelsea v Arsenal 5PM (VIP6)
                          07:30 PM - 09:00 PM
                          FOOTBALL - Abberdean v Rangers 7.45pm (VIP34)
                          07:30 PM - 10:00 PM
                          FOOTBALL - Spurs v Real Madrid 7:30PM (VIP26) (VIP30)
                          07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
                          FOOTBALL - FC Schalke 04 v Inter Milan 7:45PM (VIP2)
                          07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
                          VOLLEYBALL - Men Italian League Quarter Finals 7:30PM (VIP13)
                          My membership ran out a few days ago but I will be renewing as I thought it was amazing.

Opr

Comment

interesting programme starting on rte1 now

Comment

interesting programme starting on rte1 now
                              dancing boys!
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

opr that does look savage, will definitely investigate more
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

dancing boys!
                                  seemingly thats the front..
                                  they seem to be making sex slaves out of them....fucking place is fucked up and the real shocker is their parents are willing to sell them so that they can go dancing

Comment

opr that does look savage, will definitely investigate more
                                    Here is a screenshot of what its looks like. You can click between the live channels with the menu on the left. The calender then has each event listed with the corresponding VIP number (event channel) which you can select from the right.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                      Here is a screenshot of what its looks like. You can click between the live channels with the menu on the left. The calender then has each event listed with the corresponding VIP number (event channel) which you can select from the right.

Opr
                                      how much is the subscription?

Comment

Just catching up with the latest HSP, i am just finishing ep6, wtf are they doing letting amatures play ? It is turning into a farce, only good thing so far has been Kara !
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Just catching up with the latest HSP, i am just finishing ep6, wtf are they doing letting amatures play ? It is turning into a farce, only good thing so far has been Kara !
                                          yeah that business man ruffin was a complete joke

Comment

I like Scream. I like the atmosphere in the first one. After that my memory is a bit fuzzy, think the second one was decent and the third was pretty bad, but in a watchable way.

Might re-watch the first one.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ruffin steamrolled the table then walked away with the money imho
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

yeah that business man ruffin was a complete joke
                                                Have you seen the episodes after him ? the one with Mel Brooks and Damon Waynes ? ?
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

how much is the subscription?
                                                  1 Month - £6.99
                                                  3 Months - £13.99
                                                  6 Months - £21.99
                                                  12 Months - £32.99

It slightly more expensive that livefooty but with a longer subscription it works out not much more.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                    I like Scream. I like the atmosphere in the first one. After that my memory is a bit fuzzy, think the second one was decent and the third was pretty bad, but in a watchable way.

Might re-watch the first one.
                                                    what way do you think the balls are going to go in the euro millions on friday night?

Comment

Fringe - fuck me just got a huge shock there in Season 2 Ep 11

SPOILER
                                                      Charlie Francis back from the dead in the middle of the episode lol!! quick google search shows it was an unshown ep at the end of the 1st series. What a retarded mistake

Comment

Have you seen the episodes after him ? the one with Mel Brooks and Damon Waynes ? ?
                                                        only finished episode5 to day is all

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                          Fringe - fuck me just got a huge shock there in Season 2 Ep 11

SPOILER
                                                          Charlie Francis back from the dead in the middle of the episode lol!! quick google search shows it was an unshown ep at the end of the 1st series. What a retarded mistake
                                                          Cant remember it but i am about 7 ahead i think...must redown it and have a look !
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

what way do you think the balls are going to go in the euro millions on friday night?
                                                            am not shure.

Comment

only finished episode5 to day is all
                                                              It goes downhill imo, but still, like a carcrash, you have to watch it.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Around and around !
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                  1 Month - £6.99
                                                                  3 Months - £13.99
                                                                  6 Months - £21.99
                                                                  12 Months - £32.99

It slightly more expensive that livefooty but with a longer subscription it works out not much more.

Opr
                                                                  is the stream good quality at (i presume it can be popped to) full screen?
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

or a 52"screen

Comment

anyhow
                                                                      it would seem that there is nothing only homsexual child abusers in afghanistan and it all seems pretty legal.

<waits for the gust of wind as icarus passes en-route to the airport>
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      only messing icarus
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      we all know you are allready out there
                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

DannyDiamond and I are delighted to announce that we are now friends!

Comment

cheers for that link opr I'll be looking into that

Comment

man i wish i could be someone's friend

Comment

Yeah can be made full screen. Streams are excellent and for most of the bigger games they usually have a few different options. They seem to be trying to improve it all the time as recently they have been showing a really highly quality stream for some of the bigger football matches. I was round in a mates recently who had a 42 inch TV connected to his computer and it even looked good on it. Last I read they are also planning to try and have an on-demand service in the future for the bigger sporting events like pay per view boxing etc.

Opr

Comment

man i wish i could be someone's friend
                                                                                I will be your friend.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    I will be your friend.
                                                                                    awww jeeeesssss thats just swell

tbh its all a bit emotional for me, and the tears are just welling up in my eyes.
                                                                                    this is just great, this day is up there with the day i got un-constipated

Comment

interesting

Comment

Who needs traffic lights...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIqQKleBRoI&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

awww jeeeesssss thats just swell

tbh its all a bit emotional for me, and the tears are just welling up in my eyes.
                                                                                          this is just great, this day is up there with the day i got un-constipated
                                                                                          You are crazy.

Comment

It's been a long road with many twists and turns, there were moments when I thought we wouldn't make it.

Angry-Ball was never meant to reach the same destination,he pushed too hard.
                                                                                            We said we'd wait, but impatience got the better of him.
                                                                                            He hit one of those turns and flew through the windscreen landing head first through the back end of a cow. He remained uninjured until the bull nearby took offence and forced him to be the meat in an unholy sandwich between bovine and man.

Angry-Ball has since slowed down and has urged others to do the same through his 'speed kills/speed violates' speeches to members of the Mayo Gardai.
                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

i don't want to be taking the spotlight from DD and SHD but.... oleras has requested to be my friend also and i have gladly accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                You are crazy.
                                                                                                i know but thats why we are friends right

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                  It's been a long road with many twists and turns, there were moments when I thought we wouldn't make it.

Angry-Ball was never meant to reach the same destination,he pushed too hard.
                                                                                                  We said we'd wait, but impatience got the better of him.
                                                                                                  He hit one of those turns and flew through the windscreen landing head first through the back end of a cow. He remained uninjured until the bull nearby took offence and forced him to be the meat in an unholy sandwich between bovine and man.

Angry-Ball has since slowed down and has urged others to do the same through his 'speed kills/speed violates' speeches to members of the Mayo Gardai.
                                                                                                  lol i actually flew through alot of windscreens in my time, and one of them did involve a cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                    @LuckyLloyd: Thank you so so much for recommending this book. I enjoyed every single page of it. I liked Starter for Ten but this is a different class. Really loved it. Cheers for the recommendation.

Glad you liked it. It really affected me to an unusual degree.

Waffle about book with plot spoilers:

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Unfortunately after thinking about it - I think the reason the "big twist" caught me is linked to feeling a bit older recently in a few different ways, and not feeling immortal any more like I did when I was 21 / wondering about what I have achieved or might achieve before I'm no longer around. Because the book skilfully captures a whole life, it confronts those types of nascent universal themes in a very powerful way.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

iam feeling lots of love in here to night

Comment

lol i actually flew through alot of windscreens in my time, and one of them did involve a cow.
                                                                                                        I hope she isn't reading this.

Comment

i don't want to be taking the spotlight from DD and SHD but.... oleras has requested to be my friend also and i have gladly accepted.

You wearing yours right now ?

This too shall pass.

Comment

I am sure Mrs DD is sleeping.....

Dont fuck with my BFF dude !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

You wearing yours right now ?

i sure am

Comment

no she had to be put down after it

Comment

I am sure Mrs DD is sleeping.....

Dont fuck with my BFF dude !!
                                                                                                                  that's what its all about man
                                                                                                                  that's what its all about
                                                                                                                  (sniffle sniffle)

Comment

no she had to be put down after it
                                                                                                                    made me think of this....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5b_V68mQ9k[/ame]
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Nite nite lads.

Comment

that's what its all about man
                                                                                                                        that's what its all about
                                                                                                                        (sniffle sniffle)
                                                                                                                        <3 the new sig !!
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Nite nite lads.
                                                                                                                          Me too....nite folks.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X