This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    I can honestly say thats the last thing I want.

Ham and cheese sandwiches it is!
    get down to the local garage and buy a can of sprayable whipped cream and a 2 litre of coke. eat and drink the cream and coke in the middle of the aisle. Cry as well for maximum effect.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      Driving up to the speed limit on many irish roads is ridic and obv people need to use their own common sense, unfortunately an awful lot of drivers seem to leave that particular ability on the kerb as soon as they get into a car.

I can't agree with you on the motorway thing. You have to take into consideration other drivers competence/tyre blow outs/freak occurences.
      One car caught up in a situation on a busy motorway that couldn't stop in time because they were driving too fast, could cause any number of people or families to suffer because of it.

I don't mean to come across as a moaning grouch at all but the bragging about breaking every spped limit for a 200 mile trip is bloody annoying, about time that mentality was history.
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkf_ansPeM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        get down to the local garage and buy a can of sprayable whipped cream and a 2 litre of coke. eat and drink the cream and coke in the middle of the aisle. Cry as well for maximum effect.
        Don't forget to beat off.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Z-FmgbFK0[/ame]

Comment

Connie metioned about an accident we were in on Fri 1st, fool's day, as he said we were very lucky to walk away, but the most frustrating part of the whole incident is that i paid €33,500 cash for this Jeep on the 1st of April 2007, 4 years to the day, how fkd up is that, the insurance are going to settle up in a few days and have told me they are valuing the Jeep at €8,600, as they said i can purchase the same from a main dealer up the country for €8,500 with half the milage (thats what i get from traveling all over the country to play poker, high milage).

Just goes to show how fkd the country is, probably going up North next week to see if i can purchase something, looking at buying a 2008 VW Passat, so gl to me
            Last edited by TheImprover; 13-04-11, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
              I'm in the middle of a post where you're the main character.
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

its like cycling a bike the faster you go the easier it is to stay on, if you slow down to a crawl because some old biddy walks across your path there is an increased chance you will fall over.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I once went Waterford to The Burlington with DannyDiamond driving, it took us four and a half hours, I'm not kidding four and a half fucking hours.

Comment

Bradley cooper in a crow remake

AGEN138 adalah situs project asli slot online official dan resmi perhatikan dengan baik karena sering yang menyalahgunakan nama AGEN 138 slot sebagai agen slot terpercaya !

Comment

Sent you a pm Danny, what's up?
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I once went Waterford to The Burlington with DannyDiamond driving, it took us four and a half hours, I'm not kidding four and a half fucking hours.
                        Were they really fucking hours?????

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          "New business model" my hole!

They saw they had close to a monopoly, started charging the same or more money for a vastly degraded and almost completely incomprehensible system and lost vast swathes of customers.

The fact that they've had to put their tail between their legs and change back is not something that ought to be commended or construed as them "responding to their customers wishes".

They've been forced to switch back by people voting with their wallets, it's consumer power at it's best.
                          Wouldn't say they had a monopoly, they have always offered a pretty good service and while they did fuck it up a bit I still think they are very good, would be the first company to fuck up there main business practice.

They have/will take some swings up and down but I hope they are there for the long run.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          haven't been on for a few days really due to fckloads to do - why is Emmet now 'banned' rather than 'bashful the next day'?

Brian's stone oven is still phenomenal - perhaps bbv prop bet challenge - build something more amazing than that: two contestants, loads of money bet beforehand, and let the voters on here decide?
                          He asked to be banned so he could study and I obliged him and he will be back on the 9th of May.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

jesus by the sounds of it i would say you were well sick of him by the time you got there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I just downloaded Mortal Kombat 2.

It's absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                its a motorway ffs of course you don't obey the speed limit, i done dungarvan to belfast in 3hours and 15mins a while back. needless to say i didn't obey one speed limit anywhere
                                Clown.
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

He asked to be banned so he could study and I obliged him and he will be back on the 9th of May.
                                  well its not really working, cos he is posting in the old place and playing WW on 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                    Clown.
                                    I noticed that as well, he wrote done instead of did ?

Comment

Speed Kills AFAIK

Comment

Lol, no mention of the stops, you should apply for a job with the sun, prob too much truth in your previous post for them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                          Clown.
                                          I noticed that as well, he wrote done instead of did ?
                                          no no
                                          i done it deliberately i knew it would piss off kayroo

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                            Were they really fucking hours?????
                                            Didn't you just roll a car at the sandpit?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                              Lol, no mention of the stops, you should apply for a job with the sun, prob too much truth in your previous post for them though.
                                              OK I wont mention the time we left the sporting at 6.30 and were passing through Carlow at 9.00

Comment

Keane?

Comment

jesus by the sounds of it i would say you were well sick of him by the time you got there
                                                  Spending four hours in a car with dannydiamond is a fkin pleasure.

Comment

Bang
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

For those of you wont don't venture outside of here much RS have made some new changes to their service.

Ding ding ding winner

https://www.rapidshare.com/#!rapidsh...dshare-ag_news
                                                      Holy shit, i need a new 2tb hard drive so.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Anyone know Jamie 'I will pimp 1000 of my friends for a fiver' Hannigan ?

Comment

Sideshowbob was in the car also, so we had a sing song, I hoped that journey would never end.

Comment

time for bed. night all!

Last edited by Zod; 13-04-11, 22:33.

Comment

Just back from seeing Your Highness, was decent enough with some very funny scenes in it. Zooey Deschanel and Natalie Portman looking quality in it

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                I just downloaded Mortal Kombat 2.

It's absolutely terrible.
                                                                Have you watched Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlb65hp4lo[/ame]

Tbh was pretty decent for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

Brian's stone oven is still phenomenal - perhaps bbv prop bet challenge - build something more amazing than that: two contestants, loads of money bet beforehand, and let the voters on here decide?
                                                                  Too late, my headboard is already the winner...lol

and i suppose driving while texting is a no no aswell then , is it?
                                                                  texting while driving shirly ?

As for the speeding talk, considering i am proably the most up to date on the current ROTR than anyone else here....nah, just wanted to say that bit...lol, nearly 20 years since i had to read them, they should make that theory test part of the NCT every 2 years, i was looking at signs last night in the book scratching my head !!
                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 13-04-11, 22:51.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Sideshowbob was in the car also, so we had a sing song, I hoped that journey would never end.
                                                                    shoulda got the bus

Comment

well its not really working, cos he is posting in the old place and playing WW on 2+2
                                                                      Ah I see, maybe he doesn't like us anymore!

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                      Holy shit, i need a new 2tb hard drive so.
                                                                      Happy downloading

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Too late, my headboard is already the winner...lol
                                                                        I'm going after that one, im planning to restuff my couch, regardless of the fact that the cushions dont come off the couch, and to do so would require dismantling the whole thing. also, i've finally started on my garden, so may have to build something out there too
                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                          Man, d'you think I'd sell my secrets?

That guy's a charlatan obv.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            Just back from seeing Your Highness, was decent enough with some very funny scenes in it. Zooey Deschanel and Natalie Portman looking quality in it
                                                                            Advanced preview? I'm not loving it although I defo will see it I won't be rushing to see it, supposedly it didn't perform very well at the box office in America.

Scream 4 on Friday

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                            Have you watched Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie

In the not too distant future, civilization is under attack. Leading the forces of darkness is the evil mastermind Bison, who is determined to capture the mi...

Tbh was pretty decent for what it is.
                                                                            You see the newest Street Fighter movie? This mashup cracks me up

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VjdE9Y8VQA[/ame]

Comment

Hmmmmm
                                                                              maybe i got this wrong....
                                                                              if AJ is a mod in the other place it might explain a few things
                                                                              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 13-04-11, 22:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                I'm going after that one, im planning to restuff my couch, regardless of the fact that the cushions dont come off the couch, and to do so would require dismantling the whole thing. also, i've finally started on my garden, so may have to build something out there too
                                                                                Obviously some kind of firepit thing to out do the lads from here

Comment

got rte player and tv3 player and live feeds working on XBMC tonight

also, theres a guy a few days off releasing a liveonlinefooty.com add on for it, so you'll be able to directly access it from xbmc. did someone say they showed the golf over the weekend?
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Facebook too...

Comment

.... but you'll rush out to see Scream4???? strange strange man

Comment

Doh ! meant to reply earlier.

The upholstery foam can be got in the place in william st, the name is lost on me now, but accross the road from where newsoms used to be, aint cheap though, think i paid about 120, will need to ask wifey, anyways...i only used half of what i got so you are welcome to it, 6 pieces, about 550mm sq, 50mm thick.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

DannyD, I think you are messing with my head.

Comment

@LuckyLloyd: Thank you so so much for recommending this book. I enjoyed every single page of it. I liked Starter for Ten but this is a different class. Really loved it. Cheers for the recommendation.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

oireachteas report is shaping up to be a right thriller tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Facebook too...
                                                                                                in light of this damning evidence i retract the below statement

Hmmmmm
                                                                                                maybe i got this wrong....
                                                                                                if AJ is a mod in the other place it might explain a few things:confused
                                                                                                :

Comment

Happy downloading
                                                                                                  Thank you.

Already have a 600gig on the computer and a 1tb and 1.5tb external full, the other day i had to actually delete some stuff to make room for new stuff, i died a little inside.

Think i need me a balla NAS htpc dealio.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                    Rufio- Brianmcs masterpiece
                                                                                                    Cheers for that, only after his stones, but will send him a pm.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    That could be construed as quite the homosexual message....
                                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

nice play by gerry adams there

Comment

got rte player and tv3 player and live feeds working on XBMC tonight

also, theres a guy a few days off releasing a liveonlinefooty.com add on for it, so you'll be able to directly access it from xbmc. did someone say they showed the golf over the weekend?
                                                                                                        you see the shit in the forums over icefilms not being happy about the addon?
                                                                                                        some guy wrote another addon to scrape video addons and people started scraping the entire icefilms library hammering their servers in the process.

livefooty will be awesome on xbmc.. no more sky sports!

Comment

Doh ! meant to reply earlier.

The upholstery foam can be got in the place in william st, the name is lost on me now, but accross the road from where newsoms used to be, aint cheap though, think i paid about 120, will need to ask wifey, anyways...i only used half of what i got so you are welcome to it, 6 pieces, about 550mm sq, 50mm thick.
                                                                                                          I would take anything thats going mate, that'd be awesome! Yeah I heard it aint cheap, so trying to find the cheapest method possible. theres a guy on adverts selling some a bit cheaper that he didnt use, Im gonna see what sort of haggle i can put on him too. any penny saved is a god send, work is NOT good right now.
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Was it TylerDurden that said he was looking forward to the new Scream film and that he had watched all 3 a few days ago? It was bothering me this evening for some reason (not who it was, but that there was someone).

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                              you see the shit in the forums over icefilms not being happy about the addon?
                                                                                                              some guy wrote another addon to scrape video addons and people started scraping the entire icefilms library hammering their servers in the process.

livefooty will be awesome on xbmc.. no more sky sports!
                                                                                                              ugh, thats crazy stuff, way to ruin the scene with greed lads. i wouldnt rip any of those ones anyway, leaving yourself open to much poorer quality etc.

if livefooty shows other sports too, im in. Specifically rugby and golf. fingers crossed they'll expand
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                Cheers for that, only after his stones, but will send him a pm.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                That could be construed as quite the homosexual message....
                                                                                                                he had them left over from paving a patio or something iirc. the curved ones you're looking for, try garden centres.
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

who the fuck is that stuttering drunk

Comment

I would take anything thats going mate, that'd be awesome! Yeah I heard it aint cheap, so trying to find the cheapest method possible. theres a guy on adverts selling some a bit cheaper that he didnt use, Im gonna see what sort of haggle i can put on him too. any penny saved is a god send, work is NOT good right now.
                                                                                                                    When i said you are welcome to it i didnt want any money !!

better your arse on it than taking up space here...lol
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

oh FFS

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

he had them left over from paving a patio or something iirc. the curved ones you're looking for, try garden centres.
                                                                                                                        Speaking of garden, i have a nice bit of cobble left over from when i done mine, some stone work for walls also, all you need is the trailer !
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

When i said you are welcome to it i didnt want any money !!

better your arse on it than taking up space here...lol
                                                                                                                          awesome, let me know when and where and i'll wheel by and take it off your hands, appreciate it mate.

EDITL haha, i'm doing well from you! Cool, I should be able to sort a trailer i'd say, I can have a look at whats needed and see if my dad would be about with trailer at some stage.
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X