This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    Nearly time for bed, so tired, just want to get the ironing finished for the night!

SPOILER
    to post this for Danny as he was saying it was a good song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTyD7rjBpw

sorry I had to edit it you been too smart for your own good
    Whats that? I dont get it!!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Already done, it's "tagging" all of my friends who are thick enough to click the link into photographs.

pain in the hole
      People be crazy actually had a mate ring me about it, lols.

Whats that? I dont get it!!
      Its ok I forgive you
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
        Ship calf #8
        excellent, bull calf?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Trying to figure out if this is a piss take or real dancing?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c&feature=feedlik[/ame]

Also decided that a job in networking(computing) is not for me.

2 years wasted. But better now then when I'm in a job I hate I suppose. Thinking maybe Drug dealing as it seems to be working well so far for D'angelo Barksdale (Im on S1Ep9). And out here does resemble Baltimore a tad.

Comment

I see that anti cock whore Vanessa Selbst is in last 12 of NAPT Mohegan sun. Didn't she win that event last year?
            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              Facebook really does bring out the 'drooler' in people.
              So what is can you see who has been looking at your photos or not?
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The boy who called wolf!!

Went golfing on Friday April 1st with a couple of friends of mine (2 boardies actually, the improver and Lank 1)to Kanturk Golf club in Cork. Played shyte, but that didnt matter because we were just supporting a worthy charity. Had the grub and sat into the back of kieths jeep for the 30 mile spim home.
                It had been raining after a dry spell of about a week, and as we rounded a bend, i could feel the arse of the jeep sliding over the white line like we were on ice. I know no more until the jeep is over-turning, (dont know how many times, but at least twice). The jeep finally stopped in an upside down position on the ditch.
                First thing I remember is Kieth shouting was everybody ok (3 of us in the car). I was just happy to be consious and knew I was alive and well, although I was pretty sure I had busted my shoulder. I do remember taking up the "airline " crash position of head between the legs with the arms wrapped around it as we started to spin. Amazing really how survivol methods kick-in when in an emergency.

All of a sudden, the car is surrounded by people who were driving past and saw what happened. Now when your hanging upside down in a car after that kinda accident, you really havent got a clue whats going on. My leg was stuck somewhere, I thought it was stuck under the front seat, but it was actually stuck in the front seat headrest!! (lol). None of the doors in the car would open for the people outside. The two lads in the front both said they were fine, but they were also "stuck" in whatever position they finished in. Looking back at it now, I guess it was quite funny. The people outside are shouting in at us, everyone seems to be panicking. Next thing I hear ios some guy saying " common lads, lets turn it back on its wheels" . I roared at them not to touch the car. I knew from the pain I had that I had at least a fcuked-up shoulder, but I just didnt know what other injuries I had or indeed the other 2 lads, so i didnt want the car rocked over back onto its 4 wheels that would see all 3 of us "fall" back down again.

Eventually,One of the lads in the front freed himself from where-ever he was stuck and managed to kick open one of the doors. One by one we crawled out of the car, and it was quite a relief to be able to stand outside the car and only then realise that I didnt have any cuts, nor did the 2 lads. TG. At this stage, the gardai had arrived and now we were waiting for an ambulance.
                Now anybody that knows me well will know that I'm a practical joker (probably too much if I'm honest). The only person I know worse than me would be my brother Danny. Danny has his own taxi buisness in Killarney, so while we were waiting for the ambulance, I rang Danny so that he would drive out to us (we were about 25 miles from home). I explained what happened, and of course he says "youre not gonna catch me today. Im no April fool" and hangs up immediately. Well fuck me, I doint want to believe whats happening. So I ring Danny back again, and plead with him to believe me. "Im too fucking busy today for this shit" say Danny. So I tell him to have a word with the ban garda who is standing beside me waiting for the ambulance. So she takes the phone and explains nicely to Danny about the accident but that I wasnt badly hurt and that I was being serious. Danny says to her " jesus, where did connie find you? Thats a greatr cork accent youre putting on there" and hangs up again!!
                I was laughing out loud at this stage even though it hurt to. So I rang my son Derry who was working in the club to get him to ring Danny for me, but sure of course, he fcuking wouldnt believe me either!! Now Im getting a bit sick of this, so I ring my wife patricia. She happens to be in the club as well. I go through the story with her, and you guessed it, she says "so when you couldnt catch Derry, you try to get me, we're no April fools!!". Would you fcuking "adam and eve" it!!!
                Now Danny rings me back and wants to meet for coffee. I fcuk the head of him and tell him to get him and his minibus out to kanturk and get us home. I told him to ring kanturk Garda station and they will inform him of the accident.

By now, my wife patricia was getting some 2nd thoughts on it. So she rang Danny and asked him where he was. (at this stage, patricia thinks that danny is in on the prank with me so that we can catch her out, meanwhile, Danny thinks that Patricia is in on the Prank with me so that we could catch him out!!! so they are playing softball with each other on the phone, both of them thinking the other one had their phone on loudspeaker with me listening in the background, and neither of them discussing anything to do with the accident.
                Eventually, after another phone call, Danny agrees to travel out to pick us up, but only after telling me that wew were going to "fall-out" big time if he came out and found things werent as I said they were. He told me later that while he was driving out, he kept expecting the phone to ring with me telling him it was a gag. He said that what was going through his head was that if we "fell out", his two hobbies of poker and snooker were fucked!! He genuinely didnt believe it until he came around the bend and saw the flashing blue lights.

I just thought it was a funny story i would share with ye. I guess on the more serious side, I did break a bone in my shoulder, and my neck is as stiff as a plank, but in all fairness, I'll accept that from an accident like that. probably lose a summer of golf and fishing, but that a tiny price to play. Glad to see the two lads walk away as well with no bad injuries. Seat belts FTW!!

PS: Typing is slow and laborious in my state atm, hence explains my lack of posting of late

Comment

Nearly time for bed, so tired, just want to get the ironing finished for the night!

SPOILER
                  to post this for Danny as he was saying it was a good song!

sorry I had to edit it you been too smart for your own good
                  That BEP song is horrendously bad, shame on you Danny

Comment

Before i forget Westlife is on the UKIPT on Ch4 tonight at 12.15 from what i remember from the trailers

Comment

Connie you legend. Great tale. Mad Kerry fuckers one and all.

Hope the arm heals itself soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        That BEP song is horrendously bad, shame on you Danny
                        I fucking hate it its absolutely shockingly bad, Michelle just acting the fool like always

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          I'm actually interested to know if you really believe this?
                          I do i do i do ooooooooooo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw[/ame]

Comment

That was a good read Connie glad to hear you are ok and your mates, country folk mad fuckers

Hope you get better soon

Comment

That's some story Connie. Great news that ye are all ok after it apart from a busted shoulder, which in the grand scheme of things is minor enough.

I doubt it'll stop you being at the Burlington at Easter anyways.

Comment

lol Connie. April fools day is a bad day to call people with serious news.

V funny
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                  The boy who called wolf!!
                                  Blimey, that's frightening stuff Connie. You got out fairly lightly, well played.

Where did you have the accident, Was it on that stretch of road between Kanturk and biddys green(junction to the Mallow road)?

That's a horrible stretch of road,, my wife had several mini heart attacks there while I was driving on Christmas eve on a 3 inch layer of ice.
                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 12-04-11, 23:10.
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

nah, still dont believe you Connie
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Had Surgery on the oul shoulder two years ago, haven't played sport since so i feel your pain Connie. Quick recovery and thanks for the lol story wp.

Comment

Quality Connie get well soon

Was talking to a fella in the pub today who, when he was the manager of a pub in Galway, had a woman come into book a going away party for a relative of hers. A few weeks later at said party there's absolute war among the party goers. Turns out they were all travellers or from travelling backgrounds and the person going away was going to prison rather than emigrating.

Edit: LOL Just logged onto facebook to be met with this in my "Events" section. I'm scared

Last edited by sligoboi; 12-04-11, 23:26.
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                          Blimey, that's frightening stuff Connie. You got out fairly lightly, well played.

Where did you have the accident, Was it on that stretch of road between Kanturk and biddys green(junction to the Mallow road)?

That's a horrible stretch of road,, my wife had several mini heart attacks there while I was driving on Christmas eve on a 3 inch layer of ice.
                                          Hi Danny,
                                          No, not at that cross. It was on the bad bend near the sandpit bar.

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                            Quality Connie get well soon

Was talking to a fella in the pub today who, when he was the manager of a pub in Galway, had a woman come into book a going away party for a relative of hers. A few weeks later at said party there's absolute war among the party goers. Turns out they were all travellers or from travelling backgrounds and the person going away was going to prison rather than emigrating.

Edit: LOL Just logged onto facebook to be met with this in my "Events" section. I'm scared

Invite them over to msn's party on Sunday.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                              Invite them over to msn's party on Sunday.
                                              I would but the "fun one" is currently, eh, indisposed
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Worst invention ever.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tieA5wfcgH4&feature=player_[/ame]

Comment

Lottie where will I meet you to go to msn's party

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                    Kinda wanted to steer clear of the corporate side of things as it's only a 2,500 word report and was hoping someone would suggest something smaller/more local (Dublin/South Dublin) that already does some green/sustainable things and then I can make recommendations for them going forward. That's basically what the report is - looking at what they do already and then what can do to in the future.
                                                    maybe a local school would be a good place you could even get the kids to come up with the 2.5k words
                                                    thanks for that, you were spot on, it was staring me in the face lol
                                                    Dreamweaver is so addictive, iv been on ten hours, I fuckin love it, learning new things all the time!

I have videos gone into it now. its a fairly basic poker site! but nice called (name is probably taken but fuck it ) Angry Aces!
                                                    yeah i enjoyed learning dreamweaver . I did cs4 and got the paperwork and a few weeks later they bring out cs5 fml. btw a quick tip in web design/developing don't tell anyone the name of your site before you own the domain name and just so you learn this quickly i'm off to buy angryaces if its available its for your own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                      Had Surgery on the oul shoulder two years ago, haven't played sport since so i feel your pain Connie. Quick recovery and thanks for the lol story wp.
                                                      Thats interesting. they have told me that because of the way the bone is broken, they might have to operate and put in a plate. It is the clavical bone i broke.

When you say you havent played sport since, are you saying the shoulder is no longer up to it, or is it that you dont want to risk it? Are you talking about phisical sports, and are you including golf in that "sports2.

They told me that if it happens that I do not have a plate fitted, then its 6-8 weeks in a sling, and another 3-6 months after that of complete rest with it. So that means no golf until 2012. Are you saying that if they operate and put in a plate that I could face a golfless 2012 as well?

Comment

Quick appearance fromPhil there on the UKIPT. BallymoreChris supposed to be on this tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                          I don't really play cash so hadn't looked beyond the announcement tbh. Have you a link to that thread?
                                                          http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...hread-1013796/

Used my ticket today and straightaway doubled up on that table, insta rathole banked the money.

Was Rush though so not too bad.
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh yeah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKB4S1Vf3oY[/ame]
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

It took a lot of balls for me to go on the Channel 4 show "Embarrassing Bodies''.

Three actually.

Comment

wrecked tired and was just about to finish a session but now theres 3 uberfish on 2 of my tables. I guess Ill soldier on!

Comment

Anyone else let down with the amount of poker being shown in the UKIPT. So far I think I've only seen 7 hands played out.

Comment

Thats interesting. they have told me that because of the way the bone is broken, they might have to operate and put in a plate. It is the clavical bone i broke.

When you say you havent played sport since, are you saying the shoulder is no longer up to it, or is it that you dont want to risk it? Are you talking about phisical sports, and are you including golf in that "sports2.

They told me that if it happens that I do not have a plate fitted, then its 6-8 weeks in a sling, and another 3-6 months after that of complete rest with it. So that means no golf until 2012. Are you saying that if they operate and put in a plate that I could face a golfless 2012 as well?
                                                                    Basically i have a condition that's called scapular winging, which means my shoulder blades don't stick to my back. I dislocated my shoulder more times than i can count and rather have a reoccurring injury i opted for surgery.

The first few weeks after the surgery were hell, as i had an open wound on a limb. When i recovered it never felt 100%, was always getting fairly bad twitches in my shoulder. Simple things like clenching my fist or putting on my seatbelt in the car would cause unreal pain, so physical sports like hurling were dropped .

I would agree with what they are saying. You need good rest and a good physio. Lot's of work in the pool strenghtened my arm back up big time and i would recommend that after the healing process. To be honest i have no idea what your surgery will entail but it sounds a lot more complex than mine. If i were you i wouldn't risk anything after having the surgery until i got the go ahead.
                                                                    Last edited by IPB Champ; 13-04-11, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                      Anyone else let down with the amount of poker being shown in the UKIPT. So far I think I've only seen 7 hands played out.
                                                                      Yeah i don't mind Nick's comments and randomness, some of it's quite funny . But they generally don't show much hands . Liv Boeree is starting to get on my nerves commenting on every move that isn't "meta game".

Just finished watching episode 9 the one where Chris makes a 5 minute appearance at the end.

How long do you guys reckon it will take for tonight's episode to be up on 4od?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                        Yeah i don't mind Nick's comments and randomness, some of it's quite funny . But they generally don't show much hands . Liv Boeree is starting to get on my nerves commenting on every move that isn't "meta game".

Just finished watching episode 9 the one where Chris makes a 5 minute appearance at the end.

How long do you guys reckon it will take for tonight's episode to be up on 4od?
                                                                        Its put up nearly straight away Carl. That was a pretty poor Ep. I liked the EPT show they had on last night, lot more action shown. They should just show more pics of Liv, she was smoking hot there walking around the room

Comment

Fun times...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 500/1000 Blinds 125 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t27324)
                                                                          BB (t65475)
                                                                          UTG (t29599)
                                                                          UTG+1 (t69267)
                                                                          MP1 (t40155)
                                                                          MP2 (t25247)
                                                                          MP3 (t27835)
                                                                          Hero (CO) (t25725)
                                                                          Button (t34415)

Hero's M: 9.80

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, Q
                                                                          2 folds, MP1 bets t3000, 2 folds, Hero calls t3000, 3 folds

Flop: (t8625) 6, 6, 9 (2 players)
                                                                          MP1 bets t7000, Hero calls t7000

Turn: (t22625) 8 (2 players)
                                                                          MP1 bets t30030 (All-In), Hero calls t15600 (All-In)

River: (t53825) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t53825

Results:
                                                                          MP1 had A, A (full house, Aces over sixes).
                                                                          Hero had A, Q (flush, Ace high).
                                                                          Outcome: MP1 won t53825

Comment

Jam pre
                                                                            Jam flop

Sorry
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                excellent, bull calf?
                                                                                Yeah, he was huge. Was surprised something so big could come out of a cows vagina without a vet/jack. She was 16 days overdue! One more to go in may for the clean sweep of 9/9 live calves. Its sort of like getting all the loots in pair over pair repeatedly but realiziing you're running good when you hold every time (errr.. not that i'd know much about getting it in good repeatedly but y'know what i mean)

Comment

To be quaint, i'd say that Liv Boree is 'lovely', beautiful girl, eloquently spoken with a lovely accent,very similar to my own ,and just has a very pleasant demeanor about her.

In saying that, if they are using her voice alot more than her face they're just doing it wrong.
                                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 13-04-11, 00:32.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    Ah I see good luck with it, give me a shout when you find a solution have never really taught about that before, obviously ways around this but couldn't bother to look at the moment.
                                                                                    Best solution I can think of is to keep the flash version of the site going. It's kind of the industry standard, HTML would prob look cheap compared to others. Really needs to have pictures moving, changing etc

To solve the ipad issue, i'm going to sussest a mobile version of the site in htnl. Lower volume of pics and key details. Basially optimised for iphone/ipad.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Lottie where will I meet you to go to msn's party
                                                                                      Mountmelick.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                        Fun times...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 500/1000 Blinds 125 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t27324)
                                                                                        BB (t65475)
                                                                                        UTG (t29599)
                                                                                        UTG+1 (t69267)
                                                                                        MP1 (t40155)
                                                                                        MP2 (t25247)
                                                                                        MP3 (t27835)
                                                                                        Hero (CO) (t25725)
                                                                                        Button (t34415)

Hero's M: 9.80

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, Q
                                                                                        2 folds, MP1 bets t3000, 2 folds, Hero calls t3000, 3 folds

Flop: (t8625) 6, 6, 9 (2 players)
                                                                                        MP1 bets t7000, Hero calls t7000

Turn: (t22625) 8 (2 players)
                                                                                        MP1 bets t30030 (All-In), Hero calls t15600 (All-In)

River: (t53825) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t53825

Results:
                                                                                        MP1 had A, A (full house, Aces over sixes).
                                                                                        Hero had A, Q (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                        Outcome: MP1 won t53825
                                                                                        Ul caf, that's not all bad though, getting the badness out of the way before our league game, good man.

Comment

Almost 2am

Comment

Almost 2am
                                                                                            Grand stretch in the evenings all the same
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                              Grand stretch in the evenings all the same
                                                                                              I had written 2pm and had to change it to 2am.
                                                                                              fml.

Comment

CHD and SHD can you can pick me up on the way to the party aswel please. I'm only 15mins from Port Laoise.

Comment

I see DannyD is playing hard to get on my previously sent friend request. Fuck you buddy.
                                                                                                  How do I unrequest?

Comment

Great story Connie.
                                                                                                    The shoulder is a tricky joint but on the bright side you broke your collar bone where as Mary Harney had a shoulder blade problem (scapula). From my limited knowledge, the scapular can be a very troublesome bone/joint, where are the colar bone is a common break. Hopefully its one of the simpler breaks so there isn't any long term effects

Comment

I had written 2pm and had to change it to 2am.
                                                                                                      fml.
                                                                                                      I feel your pain brother. Fortunately for me since coming home from college I have regained some semblance of a routine by going to bed around 3/4 and arising around 12. Getting a few hours work in the pub helps as well.
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Comment

I see DannyD is playing hard to get on my previously sent friend request. Fuck you buddy.
                                                                                                          How do I unrequest?
                                                                                                          On fb? afaik you can't
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You are too good for him Lottie.

Comment

How do I unrequest?

Where was said friend request sent? I will happily welcome you with open arms.

Respond quick I need to go to bed!

Comment

I don't need your pity, cunt.

Comment

I don't need your pity, cunt.
                                                                                                                  lol, nite nite.

Comment

lol. Sent you a message on facebook. Goodnight.

Comment

Bored.

Comment

Same, let's go for a walk. Throw stones at things.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X