X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    What a start Munster
    only listening to it on newstalk but sounds like an unreal match.

brive back in it now.

Edit: more than back in it.
    Last edited by shano_88; 09-04-11, 12:23.

Comment

Must be tough for the once great, massive-hearted, warriors of Munster to play in a mickey mouse joke cup like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        Must be tough for the once great, massive-hearted, warriors of Munster to play in a mickey mouse joke cup like this.

Comment

This is crazy stuff

Comment

Nuts game. 5 tries already lol

Comment

7's rugby ftw lol

Comment

Nuts game. 5 tries already lol
                7's rugby ftw lol
                Right i had it, This KevIRL account should be banned for trolling! Dom Could you sort this for us thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                  Ordered stuff off amazon for the first time. Like a bunch of small things. Get loads of confirmation emails saying 'processed and shipped' or whatever. Then get an email from amazon asking me to 'verify my address'. WTF? And I have to do it via fax! Not sure why. Obv no access to fax, or so I thought. Then figured out I could fax via skype, which was very handy. Hopefully that's job done.
                  Still tilting as I don't know why amazon needed me to verify shit. Bought tons of things worth a lot more that I didn't need to do that for.
                  Interesting. I never knew that about Skype. Is it easy to do? I've needed to fax shit quite a few times.
                  Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Its a bit like the frenzy that makes the once great Tiger Fav for the Masters when he manages to string a few shots together wo get within 4 shots of the lead. Fanboys find it so hard to let go
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

what time does the golfaments start at?

and by that I mean when does tiger tee off? pity hes not in Rorys group or he could give him the super stare down to help him bottle it

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        Its a bit like the frenzy that makes the once great Tiger Fav for the Masters when he manages to string a few shots together wo get within 4 shots of the lead. Fanboys find it so hard to let go
                        3 shots off the lead and closing

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                          Interesting. I never knew that about Skype. Is it easy to do? I've needed to fax shit quite a few times.
                          Conversation -> Extras -> Send a Fax
                          You'll be asked to download PamFax after that just follow the instructions

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            what time does the golfaments start at?

and by that I mean when does tiger tee off? pity hes not in Rorys group or he could give him the super stare down to help him bottle it
                            7-35 our time. Being in group behind is nearly as bad, as lot of crowd movement, and obviously roars if he goes well.

Going to be interesting as he hasn't really put two rounds back to back all year.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXIK1xCRpY&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                If i remember correctly from the night out and me mentioning about sharing a taxi back to Rathmines you said "i'm not going to sleep with you' or something along those lines. And that was even before i'd smoked gholi's weed (or maybe afterwards, can't really remember tbh)

I felt sorry for MrsFlush on that night afterwards, she's such a lovely person and i must have seemed like a gibbering monkey after getting so high, despite everything starting so well.
                                Ah you were grand, didn't pass any remarks at all on it! Do you remember your parting comment to me lol?

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                i washed it all down yesterday, i used that ronseal dark wood satin last yr, but its all flakey.
                                i would prefer a thicker type paint on it!
                                I wouldn't just use paint. It will flake off and be worse. Hire a large sander you run over it with that is like a lawnmower then treat it with a good ronseal woodstain.

Comment

Oasis > Blur, although i really like Blur too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i31Out2eYmk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8tR3awY_I&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-g1OGxUBa8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Any game outside of ManU v Fulham with some entertainment potential for the afternoon?
                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Can i wear shoes like this with a black tux??

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Of course you can but you'll look like a clown. Or a GAA player.

Comment

Well done Munster. What a game

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                            Any game outside of ManU v Fulham with some entertainment potential for the afternoon?
                                            Munster Brieve was slightly entertaining

Comment

Since you're a Liverpool fan the Norwich game will be worth watching to see how Pacheco gets on in his second game on loan with them. Was MOTM in his first game in which he came off to a standing ovation, set up the first two goals and the Norwich manager said it was the best debut he had seen.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                  Since you're a Liverpool fan the Norwich game will be worth watching to see how Pacheco gets on in his second game on loan with them. Was MOTM in his first game in which he came off to a standing ovation, set up the first two goals and the Norwich manager said it was the best debut he had seen.

Opr
                                                  That's a fine idea, cheers. Although might only make it all the more sour during the summer when he's sold.I don't want to get too attatched

Kick off Swansea V Norwich, 17:20. Old Trafford it is then!
                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-04-11, 13:58.

Comment

omg my first horse just won!!!! i did a double so does the other horse have to win for me to get money or does it just have to be placed?
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

That's a fine idea, cheers. Although might only make it all the more sour during the summer when he's sold.I don't want to get too attatched
                                                      If he keeps putting in performances like last week I doubt he will be going anywhere. I am hoping he can help take Norwich up and then we can loan him to them for another season and see how he gets on in the premiership. Not to get into this circular debate but I still think he was treated very badly by us. The game with Norwich last week was his first ever start in an English league game since joining us. Given some of the dross that has turned out for us ahead of him its just criminal.

Match is live on Sky as well

Opr

Comment

I dont have any black shoes though, fml.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          If he keeps putting in performances like last week I doubt he will be going anywhere. I am hoping he can help take Norwich up and then we can loan him to them for another season and see how he gets on in the premiership. Not to get into this circular debate but I still think he was treated very badly by us. The game with Norwich last week was his first ever start in an English league game since joining us. Given some of the dross that has turned out for us ahead of him its just criminal.

Match is live on Sky as well

Opr
                                                          Agree with all of the above. Quite a bizarre situation the lad found himself in, such a talent.

Comment

I dont have any black shoes though, fml.
                                                            Borrow a pair if it's only for the night. What's the occasion?

Comment

omg my first horse just won!!!! i did a double so does the other horse have to win for me to get money or does it just have to be placed?
                                                              A place gets you paid a win will put you back on the sauce.

I'll expect the referral fee.

Comment

Borrow a pair if it's only for the night. What's the occasion?
                                                                Yeah could be the way to go, an awards black tie ball thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                  A place gets you paid a win will put you back on the sauce.

I'll expect the referral fee.
                                                                  ooh im so excited, do you think the other has a good chance?

if i win , i owe ya a drink or 2 maybe 3
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Did you do the double ew MSN?

Comment

Class United class

Comment

Berbasex

Comment

Yeah could be the way to go, an awards black tie ball thing.
                                                                          Enjoy! If it's anywhere near Waterford, you're more than welcome to borrow mine, prob way too big for you though.

oh, lovely goal.

Comment

Watching Soccer Saturday, switching between channels on liveonlinefooty.com to catch all the goals. Not a terrible way to spend an afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              Watching Soccer Saturday, switching between channels on liveonlinefooty.com to catch all the goals. Not a terrible way to spend an afternoon.
                                                                              Its not too bad. With the Leinster match and the masters to look forward to.

Oh and a few cans i suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                Did you do the double ew MSN?
                                                                                I dont know, here have a look and see, dont really know alot about backing horses!

I dont think i did as the bet cost a tenner.
                                                                                Attached Files
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Man I'm annoyed, went to the gym and did the shopping thinking the Munster game was tomorrow. Check boards and see that it was an absolute cracker.

In the library now for a few hours before the Leinster game. Fuming

Comment

Dean Windass is hilarious sounding.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                      Its not too bad. With the Leinster match and the masters to look forward to.

Oh and a few cans i suppose!
                                                                                      And The Grand National. Life is indeed good

Comment

I dont know, here have a look and see, dont really know alot about backing horses!

I dont think i did as the bet cost a tenner.
                                                                                        yea you did an each way double (it says it), so if oscar time comes in top 5 you win.

edit to add, is oscar time wins, you collect 435, if he's placed you win 45 (based on the odds you took, if they went off with better odds, you get the better odds, i think)
                                                                                        Last edited by Ace; 09-04-11, 14:28.

Comment

<3 Berbacaptain

Comment

Some strike from Bardsley there.

Comment

Nani on fire today

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                <3 Berbacaptain
                                                                                                Phew.... for a minute I thought I sold him this week. I have Bent as capt, villa must be playing someone shit

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  Phew.... for a minute I thought I sold him this week. I have Bent as capt, villa must be playing someone shit
                                                                                                  Newcastle i think

Comment

Balls,coleman didnt play. 1st sub got 1 pt with Bardsley 2nd sub on 7 already

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      yea you did an each way double (it says it), so if oscar time comes in top 5 you win.

edit to add, is oscar time wins, you collect 435, if he's placed you win 45 (based on the odds you took, if they went off with better odds, you get the better odds, i think)
                                                                                                      oh ok i didnt realise i did it each way TBH i didnt know what i was doing, i thought i spent a tenner on it and it was to win ah well. all good i guess! thanks for that!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Balls,coleman didnt play. 1st sub got 1 pt with Bardsley 2nd sub on 7 already
                                                                                                        Same. 1st sub is Dempsey lol.. 2nd/3rd Tevez/Carroll Dempsey should have been last must not have clicked "confirm changes"

Comment

Fair play to Crouchy, would have been easy to drop his head after midweek.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

lol Mark Schwarzer.

Nani running riot

Comment

Spurs match 3-2? seems like a cracking game

Comment

COME ON HELLO BUD! ONE TIME!!!
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

lol Mark Schwarzer.

Nani running riot
                                                                                                                  Was close to captaining Nani and all. took it off him this morning.

Comment

lol Mark Schwarzer.

Nani running riot
                                                                                                                    Had to expect a good Nani performance the week after Fulham unveiled a statue of him.

Comment

Had to expect a good Nani performance the week after Fulham unveiled a statue of him.
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZJhl0-ylIo[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvoxWFKPoI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

FFS! 2nd and 3rd in the National So annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X