This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    seems as though he's also into sending solicitors letters to websites that discuss his beloved daughter's 'journalism' in derogatory terms

what a cunt

(the auld lad that is, not the daughter)
    a man suing the internet

my title as big deal is under threat

Comment

Ah I got lots of entertainment out of Ali. She made the recession quite funny and no matter what your political stance, public or private sector we all had someone who we could all agree was a total clown. As Irish people we need a place to heap all our scorn and she provided this perfectly. I wish she had gotten onto panel shows to discuss politics.

She also raised the awarness of the Indo and probably got more hits then any of the other more serious hacks they have on staff so dispite her lack of facts, writting talent or general journalistic talents I kinda think we are actually losing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Couldn't understand the value put on Groupon (company behind citydeal.ie): google wanted to buy it for $6bn last year but apparently going to float for $25bn+ later this year. But those websites are just so addictive. I'd say that boardsdeals.ie is making a fair whack for dev and co. Think those types of sites keep something like 30% of the sales value for each of their deals.
        The valuation is crazy, business it totally unsustainable.

Comment

reverse jinx working well today

Pakistan not dead yet
          I'll get my coat
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
            Ah I got lots of entertainment out of Ali. She made the recession quite funny and no matter what your political stance, public or private sector we all had someone who we could all agree was a total clown. As Irish people we need a place to heap all our scorn and she provided this perfectly. I wish she had gotten onto panel shows to discuss politics.

She also raised the awarness of the Indo and probably got more hits then any of the other more serious hacks they have on staff so dispite her lack of facts, writting talent or general journalistic talents I kinda think we are actually losing out.

fuck that spoilt bitch shouldn't you be sending out mass pm's

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              yup, good friend of mine was their first non-management employee in Ireland. Says its all about numbers.

Couple of the hotel deals did 50k profit for the company in one day. Set up costs tiny, recurring costs tiny, people paid percentage of what they managed to sign as a deal and also a small basic wage.

Its a pyramid scheme though, plenty of research done into how damaging they are to companies that do "too well" off of them.

One of the car valet companies shifted 1000 vouchers, for 2 hours of work at €35 or something apiece. They get €17.50 of this, barely minimum wage for the staff to do the job sure! They'll barely get 5% of those as repeat customers, and will have very low cash flow coming in for the 6months that it takes to clear the 1000 vouchers.
              That has to be rubbish @ 50%? It would bankrupt the business. There is no way RD's fav chef was handing this out for €9 and not going broke. http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin/...Saveurs/138912

He has had about 5 deals on the site.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

reverse jinx working well today

Pakistan not dead yet
                No Sweat, WP
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

ok all I am off to
                  SPOILER

Its time I bit the bullet!!!

Ill fill ye in later
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

It's 50%. I have no citation other than knowing people working there, and having discussed sales pitches with them where they've had to drop the bomb that they take half of the revenue.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        That has to be rubbish @ 50%? It would bankrupt the business. There is no way RD's fav chef was handing this out for €9 and not going broke. http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin/...Saveurs/138912

He has had about 5 deals on the site.
                        Well now, in all fairness if Conrad could do business like he can do Soup he wouldn't be using 50% off coupons to fill a 40 seater in Aungier Street would he

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          ok all I am off to
                          SPOILER

Its time I bit the bullet!!!

Ill fill ye in later
                          For those who arent around later Michelle will be told to eat a load of weight watchers brand products that contain little or no nutritional value while maintaining a calorie deficit in order to lose weight.

The difference between this diet and a normal calorie defecit diet is you get to spend lots of money on over priced cardboard

enjoy

Comment

I concur

(Wednesday lotto numbers?)
                            Being accepted for voluntary redundancy just as I'm lining up a new improved job. Just had it confirmed I can apply so so stage 1 is complete .
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFinkel View Post
                              I see I am still Finkel.
                              If you had bothered to read my post, I'd have done it around lunch if you sent a pm.
                              seems as though he's also into sending solicitors letters to websites that discuss his beloved daughter's 'journalism' in derogatory terms

what a cunt

(the auld lad that is, not the daughter)
                              Knowing this, why talk about her here? This is still the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                For those who arent around later Michelle will be told to eat a load of weight watchers brand products that contain little or no nutritional value while maintaining a calorie deficit in order to lose weight.

The difference between this diet and a normal calorie defecit diet is you get to spend lots of money on over priced cardboard

enjoy
                                I know what your saying BUT i joined after having my second child and lost loads of weight very slowly and kept it off till now , which is 6 yrs on, i wont be buying all the weight watchers branded stuff as yes there are shocking expensive.

look if a tenner a week helps me lose weight healthly and it is healthy eating , dont care what you say.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Give me a tenner a week, and I'll tell you what to eat.

You will lose weight if you follow what I say.

EDIT: And it'll be far more healthy than Weightwatchers cardboard and cream

Comment

enjoy
                                    ya but they sell guilt free chocolate

muuummm guilt free chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                      fuck that spoilt bitch shouldn't you be sending out mass pm's

SPOILER
                                      Have to wait till later im afraid as im at work but I will sort you out. Lowest form of entertainment laughing at someone because they cant do something. I would compare it to watching some slip when cycling and cracking there balls of the crossbar losing their balance and landing in a heap in the middle of town.

Technically you are just laughing at someones misfortune but it doesnt make it any less funny. Spoilt bitch obv but still unintentionally funny. I am clearly the founder and sole memeber of the Ali O'Riordan fan club. Gonna set my place up like Alan Partridgees stalker and get all the merchandise

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Well now, in all fairness if Conrad could do business like he can do Soup he wouldn't be using 50% off coupons to fill a 40 seater in Aungier Street would he
                                        I'd be interested in hearing his reasoning for participating in those deals because it seems like business suicide, particularly when you consider who he's aiming for, or at least should be.

He's filling his small restaurant with low paying customers sharing the revenue and eroding his brands value.

Comment

Emmet generously volunteers to sweat it outta ya Michelle
                                          the weight watchers thing is a bit of a scam they target women
                                          clean up your diet cut the booze if possible
                                          move yoru arse more walk jog swim walking is free cycle
                                          id say lift weights but women think they will turn into Arnie if they lift some 5 pound dumbells

Comment

i never ate food of the cardboard variety with them as far as i remember i ate loads of chicken, eggs, low fat yogurts, potaoes, meat etc, there was nothing really restricted, just as long as i stuck to the 20 points i was allowed daily.

i like the thing of being weighed in every week , it was something to look forward to.

plus im a lazy fucker and the only time i ever walked was when i was with WW.

there has to be at least one poster here who will agree with me on this one!
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                              I would compare it to watching some slip when cycling and cracking there balls of the crossbar losing their balance and landing in a heap in the middle of town.

If the guy was a professional cyclist who obviously had trouble cycling without stabilisers, and went out and bought a tiny clown bike that was sold as a top of the range bike, and then couldn't afford to keep up the repayments on their bike, then got daddy to help pay for the bike, then complained about how they couldn't afford the bike, then dumped the bike to go to a private college in America to learn how to ride the bike (at daddy's expense) your analogy would be accurate.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                Done! Get those last minute votes in lads! I can vouch they are a great band!
                                                yep,
                                                thanks for the reminder forgot to validate
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  I'd be interested in hearing his reasoning for participating in those deals because it seems like business suicide, particularly when you consider who he's aiming for, or at least should be.
                                                  well if he is needing to use these it means he is not attracting his target market

&

seeing as most restaurants work on a 60-65% mark up, he is not making a loss on these customers and in fact is using stock that would otherwise end up in the bin.
                                                  While at the same time giving the business the impression of success to the possible passing footfall

He's filling his small restaurant with low paying customers sharing the revenue and eroding his brands value.
                                                  I see what you are saying but it is not as if a load of junkies in shiny tracksuits are going to show up and start chucking shit while they are in there

has he actually got a brand value at this stage?

re-read the above and I missed a bit

Id agree that long term it is not really sustainable especially if he start getting loads of voucher users (pissing off those beside them paying more for the same) & not many of the voucher users will become regulars

but I think short term it can work for a business, especially a restaurant as nothing worse than an empty-ish room trying to attract customers
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 30-03-11, 16:52. Reason: **missed a bit :o

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Sounds like they only hire donkeys! I've never had any trouble lodging/withdrawing money from Boyles so i don't see how it can be so different between the 2.

You know what Caf, i never looked in that search above and it works fine. I just needed to click on each individual tournament to see the breakdown of rebuys and addons. I have no idea how much was in my account before i started playing yesterday but it still seems a little off. The €55 was paid for by my ticket so nothing unusual there. Seems like all the rebuys just add up and i didn't notice it eating into the balance when playing a ton of tables. Need to win the Ladbrokes team game tomorrow to help the rebuilding process! Cheers for your help
                                                    You're right Tony, they do only hire donkeys. I applied for a job in that same shop and didn't get it, not even a courtesy response iirc. Funny how I can solve their customer's problems! Lol, their loss.

4 way chop for the team game will do nicely, then I'll be back down to that shop to get the dodgy looks for leaving my a/c empty again!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                      I see what you are saying but it is not as if a load of junkies in shiny tracksuits are going to show up and start chucking shit while they are in there
                                                      who else will help him get rid of the paintings he steals?
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

One obvious attraction for the companies participating is that they get an immediate (or close to immediate, I imagine) boost of cash, which may be required ASAP for whatever reason. It is something I think about every time I buy one of the deals - how likely is it that the company will have shut its doors by the time I get around to using the voucher. Hasn't happened yet but I'm sure it will at some stage and people will be left with vouchers that can't be used.

If the companies really only get 50% of the deal cost (again, very hard to believe), most must be losing money participating. Restuarants and hotels obviously expect to pick up supplementary business in their bar / wine / spa / etc of course, I would normally buy a bottle of wine when I have dinner using a voucher as I actively try to make sure both sides of the equation reap some benefits from the deal, I know restaurants have a very healthy margin on all their wine. Likewise, if I get a deal on a hotel room, I will always try to eat in their restaurant while staying there.

I know, I know...I'm a martyr

Comment

Had this going around my head all day and I couldn't figure out why until I realised the opening bars is being played at the ground everytime a wicket is taken.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xY7Heaqg8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            One obvious attraction for the companies participating is that they get an immediate (or close to immediate, I imagine) boost of cash, which may be required ASAP for whatever reason.
                                                            I'm not sure they do. I remember reading before that groupon keeps the cash until the voucher is actually cashed. Not sure if that's true though.

Comment

The way it is spun to business is akin to discounted advertising.

If you didn't do it how else would you advertise?
                                                              - By spending money
                                                              by doing it, you offer people a "trial run" of your business at a discount
                                                              - You still get some revenue from this
                                                              Who buys the deals?
                                                              - Potential returning customers
                                                              How do I ensure they return?
                                                              - Show them what they're missing out on during the "trial run".

The dealmaker tries to get the company to see that they will be better off spending their advertising budget through groupon than on other sites. So instead of money going out = advertising cost, Reduced earnings = advertising cost, but with possibilities for future benefits.

Its down to the companies in contact with groupon to analyse this and see through it/believe in it though.

Comment

yup, good friend of mine was their first non-management employee in Ireland. Says its all about numbers.

Couple of the hotel deals did 50k profit for the company in one day. Set up costs tiny, recurring costs tiny, people paid percentage of what they managed to sign as a deal and also a small basic wage.

Its a pyramid scheme though, plenty of research done into how damaging they are to companies that do "too well" off of them.

One of the car valet companies shifted 1000 vouchers, for 2 hours of work at €35 or something apiece. They get €17.50 of this, barely minimum wage for the staff to do the job sure! They'll barely get 5% of those as repeat customers, and will have very low cash flow coming in for the 6months that it takes to clear the 1000 vouchers.
                                                                I suggested this business idea many years ago while working for the Indo.
                                                                I wanted to put it on the Directory site where they have the coupons, only paying through paypal.
                                                                I was looked at like I was crazy.
                                                                Years ahead of my time
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The way it is spun to business is akin to discounted advertising.

If you didn't do it how else would you advertise?
                                                                  - By spending money
                                                                  by doing it, you offer people a "trial run" of your business at a discount
                                                                  - You still get some revenue from this
                                                                  Who buys the deals?
                                                                  - Potential returning customers
                                                                  How do I ensure they return?
                                                                  - Show them what they're missing out on during the "trial run".

The dealmaker tries to get the company to see that they will be better off spending their advertising budget through groupon than on other sites. So instead of money going out = advertising cost, Reduced earnings = advertising cost, but with possibilities for future benefits.

Its down to the companies in contact with groupon to analyse this and see through it/believe in it though.
                                                                  I wonder what the rate of returning customers is. Are you really going to pay full price for something you had a discount for previously? Particulary when there's probably going to be something similar discounted on the website next week.

Comment

I'm not sure they do. I remember reading before that groupon keeps the cash until the voucher is actually cashed. Not sure if that's true though.
                                                                    boards say it ships the money to the retailer soon as.

Comment

LOL @ the commentator

"This is by no means over , Pakistan have a great chance of winning this"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I wonder what the rate of returning customers is. Are you really going to pay full price for something you had a discount for previously? Particulary when there's probably going to be something similar discounted on the website next week.
                                                                            I reckon its really very low tbh. Untrackable though, so its very difficult to get any sort of numbers behind it.

There can't be many markets suited to it tbh, I can't imagine that the benefits outstrip the costs for many products/companies.

This is a cool piece on the whole setup.

Comment

...

Comment

Bit premature, as haven't even got an interview yet - but for this place in Howth: asking for €1,450 a month; how much would i realistically be able to bargain them down to, would you say?

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1025803
                                                                                Nice gaff, nice view...

Have some sort of program running on firefox that tells you when the ad was placed and any changes including price changes that have occurred..

There are a few others in the same place and they are listed at higher prices.
                                                                                All the prices seem a bit mad tbh.

All of them listed by estate agents, cunts.

The decor in this one is dire.
                                                                                Find Property For Rent in Ireland. Search 1,896 properties for rent in Ireland on Daft.ie now.
                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 30-03-11, 16:56.

Comment

Dump the gf and move in with me hitch. We can go after college poontang and smoke cigars and drink scotch on the balcony like alan and denny.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                    i never ate food of the cardboard variety with them as far as i remember i ate loads of chicken, eggs, low fat yogurts, potaoes, meat etc, there was nothing really restricted, just as long as i stuck to the 20 points i was allowed daily.

i like the thing of being weighed in every week , it was something to look forward to.

plus im a lazy fucker and the only time i ever walked was when i was with WW.

there has to be at least one poster here who will agree with me on this one!
                                                                                    Michelle. I would ask Emmet about his keto diet. Tony and I have been doing it since mid Jan and having great results. I am enjoying the diet and keeping it varied.

For instance we are having Corn tortilla tonight with chicken, peppers, onions. Baked in the oven covered in Cheese, salsa, guacamole and soured cream. We also have low carb pasta and soya flour to keep with a low carb lifestyle.

I did WW years ago and lasted a few weeks, found it restrictive. I have done low carb diets many times and got good results each time.

You can join fitday and monitor your weight there instead of paying 40 quid a month to get weighed.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

enjoy

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                          Emmet generously volunteers to sweat it outta ya Michelle
                                                                                          the weight watchers thing is a bit of a scam they target women
                                                                                          clean up your diet cut the booze if possible
                                                                                          move yoru arse more walk jog swim walking is free cycle
                                                                                          id say lift weights but women think they will turn into Arnie if they lift some 5 pound dumbells

Agree completely but you are missing the major unique selling point. Most women love weight watchers because it invokes the two greatest motivators for women, jealousy and shame.

When they have to group weigh in, the pressure is on. They have to shift the weight or else they'll look like "fat cows" in front of other women. Then if one member of the group loses 10 pounds, the rest are motivated out of jealous to show the other one that they can do it to.

Embarrassment and jealousy are seriously powerful motivational tools hence the results most people show on the program.

Comment

Tesco's '1,000 prices lower' stunt has reached clusterfck status now:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...02.html?via=mr
                                                                                            Fairly standard across the industry (especially on wine promotions)
                                                                                            just that Tesco got cocky with it

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                              Agree completely but you are missing the major unique selling point. Most women love weight watchers because it invokes the two greatest motivators for women, jealousy and shame.

When they have to group weigh in, the pressure is on. They have to shift the weight or else they'll look like "fat cows" in front of other women. Then if one member of the group loses 10 pounds, the rest are motivated out of jealous to show the other one that they can do it to.

Embarrassment and jealousy are seriously powerful motivational tools hence the results most people show on the program.
                                                                                              I agree here. About 7 years ago I was shifting the last of the baby weight and decided to join the local WW group with my friend. I was about 9½ stone and wanted to lose a stone. I was in no way a big girl.

I went and joined and that was grand. I went for a few weeks with about 8lbs off at this stage and getting pretty happy with myself. I went one week and never lost a thing and the weight consultant totally humiliated me about it. I said that I was wearing a size 10 clothing etc and she said "Wearing it is one thing, looking good in it is another" I never went back.

I went to Slimming World in Scotland to shift a stone and found them very good and never had the same shame culture at all. I would not go to WW again after the way I was treated.

Comment

The Balloonist
                                                                                                A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and
                                                                                                spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: Â 'Excuse me, can
                                                                                                you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't
                                                                                                know where I am..'
                                                                                                The man below replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately
                                                                                                30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude
                                                                                                and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.'
                                                                                                'You must be an Engineer,' said the balloonist.
                                                                                                'I am,' replied the man, 'how did you know?'
                                                                                                'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'everything you have told me is probably
                                                                                                technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and
                                                                                                the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If
                                                                                                anything, you've delayed my trip by your talk.'
                                                                                                The man below responded, 'You must be in Management.'
                                                                                                'I am,' replied the balloonist, 'but how did you know?'
                                                                                                'Well,' said the man, 'you don't know where you are or where you're going.
                                                                                                You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You
                                                                                                made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people
                                                                                                beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same
                                                                                                position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my f**king
                                                                                                fault.'

Comment

...

Comment

nope, a tenner a week to stand on a weighin scales is madness, those things are like €9 in argos. You said yourself you remember the food you ate, why pay to do it, when you already know what to eat. You're lazy? GTFO IMO, if you want to be skinny, do something about it and stop whinging about it online and finding new and interesting scams to prolong having to do anything about it. you know yourself this weightwatchers thing is only an excuse to avoid exercise, same as that stupid cabbage soup diet. the first few days you wont like exercise, but after that you'll love it, once you notice how much better you sleep, how much more energy you feel you have, and how much happier you are.

you'd join a gym for less than your paying some bint to supply a weighing scale to you.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Anyone recommend a good pub in Dublin city centre for me for Friday night.

I'm heading out with two mates that I want to sit and have a quiet -ish few pints with, want to be able to sit down in a comfortable place with nice creamy pints and not have to resort to lip reading. Somewhere we're pretty sure to get a seat in.

Summary, a decent old style pub south of the liffey with or without music, but if with, the type of music that doesn't interrupt your conversation.

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I've extracted the best part about that page in full screen format. Click the ponies.

Comment

Site on a go slow?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

I'm heading out with two mates that I want to sit and have a quiet -ish few pints with, want to be able to sit down in a comfortable place with nice creamy pints and not have to resort to lip reading. Somewhere we're pretty sure to get a seat in.

Summary, a decent old style pub south of the liffey with or without music, but if with, the type of music that doesn't interrupt your conversation.

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                                                                                                            Bowes on Fleet Street sounds like a decent bet for ye. It is beside Doyles.

Also, is the site acting flaky for everyone or just me?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Tis

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                nope, a tenner a week to stand on a weighin scales is madness, those things are like €9 in argos. You said yourself you remember the food you ate, why pay to do it, when you already know what to eat. You're lazy? GTFO IMO, if you want to be skinny, do something about it and stop whinging about it online and finding new and interesting scams to prolong having to do anything about it. you know yourself this weightwatchers thing is only an excuse to avoid exercise, same as that stupid cabbage soup diet. the first few days you wont like exercise, but after that you'll love it, once you notice how much better you sleep, how much more energy you feel you have, and how much happier you are.

you'd join a gym for less than your paying some bint to supply a weighing scale to you.
                                                                                                                What is this exercise thing you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

I was looking into this problem and have since found out that the server is suffering from a Finkel overload. I am sure Kev knows how to rectify this problem.

Comment

Highly recommend Submarine, showing in the Lighthouse and Cineworld at the moment. Really really good film with some cracking lines in it

Comment

I'm trying to poke things with a stick. I hope I have the right stick.

Edit: Stick seems to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                        Being accepted for voluntary redundancy just as I'm lining up a new improved job. Just had it confirmed I can apply so so stage 1 is complete .
                                                                                                                        Good luck sir

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                                                                                                                        Was in the Market Bar last Friday first time there but seemed like a nice little spot, no banging music so you could actually hear the people next to you.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

I went and joined and that was grand. I went for a few weeks with about 8lbs off at this stage and getting pretty happy with myself. I went one week and never lost a thing and the weight consultant totally humiliated me about it. I said that I was wearing a size 10 clothing etc and she said "Wearing it is one thing, looking good in it is another" I never went back.
                                                                                                                          You killed her right?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X