Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just copped y'all are telling spoof stories, my chicken story is true.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Howaya lads,
      I dont post on this much but just wondering if you could spare a sec to vote for my reggae band, Indica, in the European Reggae Contest.
      We are currently joint top of our group with only 2 days to go to vote. Ireland are in a group with UK, Denmark and Sweden.

If you want to, follow the link and put in you email address.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        We should do a sticky on the Dam at this stage
        You should all start leaving each other clues over there the amount of you who have been over there.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        some HTPC advice please

I have the following:
        • Sony Bravia tv
        • Sony Home Theatre system yoke (previously used for playing DVDs, music and listening to radio - now not really used at all but does have all the speakers)
        • Acer PC which is now used for playing video files, music files etc

so atm, I turn on the Acer and play, say, a video file through the TV via the HDMI lead so both the picture and the sound come through the tv. But ideally I'd like to get the sound coming through the home theatre system instead. How can I haz this?
        I have in the past just used a 3.5mm to 3.5mm headphone jack, I take it the cinema thing is hooked up through the tv? Is it just a surround sound kit or hooked up through a DVD player? Not sure how you would split the sound from the HDMI.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone find it unsettling when women use the 'C' word?

Comment

Originally posted by Messi Trousers View Post
            Howaya lads,
            I dont post on this much but just wondering if you could spare a sec to vote for my reggae band, Indica, in the European Reggae Contest.
            We are currently joint top of our group with only 2 days to go to vote. Ireland are in a group with UK, Denmark and Sweden.

Cheers

http://www.reggaecontest.eu/bands/indica
            Done.

Comment

Cunt? no.
              If they are reffering to their vag, it's a bit off putting.
              Cunt doesn't mean that to me though.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Howaya lads,

Cheers

Done good luck

Comment

Howaya lads,

Cheers

At last something I could vote on, usually it's a bloody facebook link.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                    Cunt? no.
                    If they are reffering to their vag, it's a bit off putting.
                    Cunt doesn't mean that to me though.
                    I just don't like the word in general. No real reason for it, just conditioning I suppose.

Comment

I invented post-it-notes

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        Don't like its use of period tbh.

Comment

really really strange hand between the 2 chip leaders right there
                          Think that's the place where the D4 Deepstack is soon. Weird hand for the dude to go out 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Think that's the place where the D4 Deepstack is soon. Weird hand for the dude to go out 4th.
                            You mean 5th, chap just eliminated in 4th a min ago. The J10 clubs hand, the shortie kept shoving/reraising every hand your man raised, think he just got pissed off in the end.

Comment

You mean 5th, chap just eliminated in 4th a min ago. The J10 clubs hand, the shortie kept shoving/reraising every hand your man raised, think he just got pissed off in the end.
                              Yeah whatever it was, still a massive call.

Comment

I'll probably get flamed for this but I don't like to hear women curse at all.

'Cunt' is an IPB word for me, I'd never use it speaking. I cringe when I hear it.

Comment

Any decent live games on tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Yeah whatever it was, still a massive call.
                                    lol exact same thing happened again!! J10 call lol

Comment

Sri Lanka looking to try and blow this game, 5 down now and they are back to their starting price of 1.35 ... probably great value at that tbh.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Loving the new innovation of the live streams having hole cards..presume it's like the PCA and there's like an hour delay?
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm Batman.

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

It's supposed to be a lie dressed up as the truth msn.
                                            Thank you for your candor all the same.
                                            I WAS lying obviously!
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

lol @ jessie you need more than a kalashnikov to get a russian off 10j sooted

Comment

I don't get why any curse word is rated above another in terms of offensiveness tbh, I use cunt like any other curse word
                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

by the way, cunt is a great word

Comment

Does anyone else think Chicharito looks like a lesbian or is it just me?

Comment

Some very entertaining stuff in this WPT game

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        I'll probably get flamed for this but I don't like to hear women curse at all.

'Cunt' is an IPB word for me, I'd never use it speaking. I cringe when I hear it.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 29-03-11, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                          I don't get why any curse word is rated above another in terms of offensiveness tbh, I use cunt like any other curse word
                                                          yep...makes no sense!

Comment

Yeah, it's one of the few words I find crass and slightly unsettling. Remember seeing a fb update from the crazy girl in our class saying she made no apologies for using it and wasn't going to stop, just seems really wrong imo.

Comment

yep...makes no sense!
                                                              Maybe it's even just the sound of it, quite blunt, I happily call people twats all the time though.

Comment

It makes sense in that some people will refer to it as 'the c-word'.
                                                                Have to say, I die a little inside anytime some refers to a word by abbreviating it because they don't want to say or type it.

Some people will also lose their minds if they hear it or read it and ask people not to say it/type it, which is just nutso. It's just a word.

Comment

Going to the Ireland match tonight first time ever to see them play, fingers crossed its a good match.

Some good cursing in this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsM1Tl7_jE[/ame]

Comment

Quitting smoking is ridic hard. Could kill a baby penguin right now and I do not take kindly to baby penguin murder.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Quitting smoking is ridic hard. Could kill a baby penguin right now and I do not take kindly to baby penguin murder.
                                                                      You can do it, etc.

Realistically, you can't just quit one habit without replacing it with another.
                                                                      I recommend heroin.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17xoJbLg[/ame]

Cured. Donate $50 to the warrior foundation.
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Does anyone else think Chicharito looks like a lesbian or is it just me?
                                                                          Can't see it myself but Kevin Painter looks like a butch lesbian with short hair.

Comment

Not a big Twitter fan but this made me laugh, a Cobra escaped from the Bronx Zoo and somebody set up a Twitter account.

Favourite one so far
                                                                            Just FYI, I've had it with Samuel L. Jackson too.

Comment

House looks like Hitler

Comment

brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                  Yeah looks like it, what's the deal with the CBT anyway? Have you got your license yet or do you get it after completing that course?

Good site for finding clean 2nd hand bikes is www.biker.ie, lots of knuckledraggers on the forum but they all pride their rep so don't rip off other members or generally anyone.

I'm leaving Ireland in August/September but thinking of getting something for the summer as I miss it so much.
                                                                                  Where you heading in September? Emigrating/year abroad or just going to try and welfare sponge in Poland or somewhere for the craic?

Comment

Daily Mail.
                                                                                    Just when you think they've done it all, they raise the bar again.
                                                                                    Next week: Diana biscuits
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I knew someone that used to buy the Daily Express, everyday without fail for years there was Madeline or Diana on the front, followed by some sniping at Labour.

Never see the paper now, kinda curious what they write about these days.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Where you heading in September? Emigrating/year abroad or just going to try and welfare sponge in Poland or somewhere for the craic?
                                                                                        Doing that Canada thing if I ever get my arse in gear and fill out the paperwork. I do plan to fart about in Vegas, Thailand and India. The plan is to enter Canada on the 30th December

Comment

I agree with SHD replace smoking with something else. I suggest boats n hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                            I agree with SHD replace smoking with something else. I suggest boats n hoes.
                                                                                            Carl, ya play the monthly game last weekend, any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              My Yankee for today...

All Southwell

2.30 Roninsky 7/2
                                                                                              3.00 Karasenir 5/6
                                                                                              3.30 Bertbrand 4/1
                                                                                              4.00 Exemplary 10/3

Disclaimer: No tips, follow at your peril.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                              wait, what kind of selections are these???? Not a single Number 6 horse in there, for shame
                                                                                              Southwell
                                                                                              2.30 Roninsky 2nd Number 6 horse (nowhere)
                                                                                              3.00 Karasenir (nowhere) Number 6 horse 2nd 13/2
                                                                                              3.30 Bertbrand (nowhere) Number 6 horse 3rd 7/1
                                                                                              4.00 Exemplary (nowhere) Number 6 horse (nowhere)

pfft! I'd of at least got something back by sticking to the tried and tested Number 6 formula
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                Doing that Canada thing if I ever get my arse in gear and fill out the paperwork. I do plan to fart about in Vegas, Thailand and India. The plan is to enter Canada on the 30th December
                                                                                                forgot to say I was in your old house at the weekend at a party, big weird area at the back
                                                                                                Couldnt find anything incriminating though
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Carl, ya play the monthly game last weekend, any good?
                                                                                                  Yea i was playing well until i ran into the juggernaut that is BIGBADPAT.. AKs no good v A10o for a monster stack did most of the damage.. hung around for a long time to come 12th/13th

EDIT- how come you weren't there?
                                                                                                  Last edited by IPB Champ; 29-03-11, 17:40.

Comment

Any idea where to get the Ireland/Uruguay lineups when they are named?

Comment

Just on the news that Gardai have discovered that a limb found on a beach in Feb belongs to a man.

Fair play to the Guards, I'd say your man is delighted they found it, I remember the joy when the guards found my bike years ago.

Comment

So happy, he probably laid an egg.

Comment

OMFG, this has to be the worst player in the fucking history of poker and he'll prob ship the fucking 2.2k ftw he's running so fucking hot. What a fucking nightmare. The only donkament I've played today too. Such a fucking heap of shit.
                                                                                                          (next hand he does the same and ships a 1m pot calling off on a 10 high flop with KJ and binking the turn and I've just watched him get KO'd 7 hands later as I type, I'll take some happiness out of that...)

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 6000/12000 Blinds 1200 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP2 (t352860)
                                                                                                          MP3 (t511540)
                                                                                                          CO (t435252)
                                                                                                          Button (t317233)
                                                                                                          SB (t802806)
                                                                                                          BB (t414984)
                                                                                                          UTG (t300078)
                                                                                                          Hero (UTG+1) (t210653)
                                                                                                          MP1 (t347594)

Hero's M: 7.31

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 10, 10
                                                                                                          1 fold, Hero bets t24000, 4 folds, Button raises to t60000, 2 folds, Hero calls t36000

Flop: (t148800) 6, 4, 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                          Hero checks, Button bets t60000, Hero raises to t149453 (All-In), Button calls t89453

Turn: (t447706) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t447706) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t447706

Results:
                                                                                                          Button had J, A (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                          Hero had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                                                                                          Outcome: Button won t447706

Ye I know, I want this call but fuck off poker!

I haven't made an FT on Stars this year so had high hopes for this with the standard being woefully below par.

/rant

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                            Any idea where to get the Ireland/Uruguay lineups when they are named?
                                                                                                            Strong Uruguay line up

Muslera; Fucile, Godín, Lugano, Cáceres; M Pereira, Pérez, A Pereira; Cavani, Forlán, Hernández.

Ireland team was announced yesterday.

Westwood, Foley, Kelly, O'Dea, Clark, Lawrence, Green, Fahey, Keogh, McCarthy, Long

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Strong Uruguay line up

Muslera; Fucile, Godín, Lugano, Cáceres; M Pereira, Pérez, A Pereira; Cavani, Forlán, Hernández.

Ireland team was announced yesterday.

Westwood, Foley, Kelly, O'Dea, Clark, Lawrence, Green, Fahey, Keogh, McCarthy, Long

Opr
                                                                                                              Cavani and Forlan, ugh. If they are arsed, bad things are going to happen.

What's the line on Ireland +2 and Uruguay outright?

Comment

Surely to God Uruguay are good value at 6/5.

I think it is my non-patriotic duty to follow up on my anti-Ireland team rant on Saturday and back Uruguay.

Of course I'll still be watching the England Ghana match. I don't fancy England's lineup much, so at 4/1 for Ghana I'll have a little look to see how the game starts and maybe have a nibble.

Comment

Cavani often isn't bothered is the good news, doubt he'll fancy a friendly much. God help us if i'm wrong though.

Also, want to buy the Full House Poker game and content for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on Xbox Live. Cost 800 points each, total points on my account right now, 1590. FML!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

.
                                                                                                                    Yep. And Uruguay -2 @ 9/1 for giggles as well

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I think it is my non-patriotic duty to follow up on my anti-Ireland team rant on Saturday and back Uruguay.

Of course I'll still be watching the England Ghana match. I don't fancy England's lineup much, so at 4/1 for Ghana I'll have a little look to see how the game starts and maybe have a nibble.
                                                                                                                      Uruguay were 13/8 earlier in the week and represented value at that price. 6/5 is a bit short for me, away from home, friendly match, goodness knows how many sub's will be used. A few Irish players will be really trying to stake their claim for a permanent place etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        forgot to say I was in your old house at the weekend at a party, big weird area at the back
                                                                                                                        Couldnt find anything incriminating though
                                                                                                                        Yeah we had a band in there one night, that room is useless and has no ventilation. Didn't the gardai from next door move in? I heard it was a brothel and they gave out.

Comment

Go Ghana

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X