This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    fuck it, I'm going to kick a cat down a flight of stairs.
    Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-KsjnEzGM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-KsjnEzGM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjWOrjB0So"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjWOrjB0So[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvuv3F1oLk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvuv3F1oLk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E4ZSn-sadM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E4ZSn-sadM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_JmZvj6I0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_JmZvj6I0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        You will actually never understand what its like, i suffer so badly, honestly i am really not joking , i have zero tolerance at all and yes something silly like not understanding a joke would do it !
        Thats fair enough. I wont understand and wont pretend too. I still dont think its a valid excuse for women in general to act crazy.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

It's official, every topic known to man, or woman as the case may be, has been discussed in this thread!

Comment

what in the name of fuck is going on

Comment

By the same logic used in that article women should not be allowed to drive, enter legal contracts, work or take care of children during their peak PMS periods (pardon the pun).

Though it has been argued in British courts as a defense successfully it will never be successfully pleaded here if you ask me. I also think it would be overturned by the House of Lords in England.

There is also a question over the jurisprudential underpinnings of this legal theory which lend themselves towards accepting this position as a defense.
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                  Thats fair enough. I wont understand and wont pretend too. I still dont think its a valid excuse for women in general to act crazy.
                  ah for fuck sake im hardly acting crazy now in fairness! im just a bit moody right now, are u totally happy all the time.?

im just trying to explain why i get a bit thick every now and then and in fairness im usually good crack and up for a laugh.

as this a mainly male dominated site ye would not be usually used to a woman throwing a strop, i do apoligise, dont mean it, take it with a pinch of salt.

ill be grand come tuesday week
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

I like Michelle I have to say.
                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Here you go Michelle.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Eh, something's come up...I'll see ye Tuesday week
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          By the same logic used in that article women should not be allowed to drive, enter legal contracts, work or take care of children during their peak PMS periods (pardon the pun).

Though it has been argued in British courts as a defense successfully it will never be successfully pleaded here if you ask me. I also think it would be overturned by the House of Lords in England.

There is also a question over the jurisprudential underpinnings of this legal theory which lend themselves towards accepting this position as a defense.
                          I can maybe agree here, i give out to my kids alot more over silly things when im this way, when driving i also am a road rage queen! im not gonna kill someone , my mind obviously knows that is a crime and is wrong

however lets say i lived with a bully who beat me or abused me constantly the chances are im gonna fight back or do something to him when i have PMS!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            I like Michelle I have to say.
                            Were ya at your local post office lately
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

DN beating Isildur for $9150 after 2152 hands. Surprising stuff.

Comment

Ah pox thought I was on for the scoop tonight but aint too be was gathering up some chips nearly everytime I went to show down I had it and the times I didnt go to showdown I still had it was doing pretty solid up until the one spanner I really dont like wakes up the genuine hand, there isnt many people I dont like in poker and I really have no time for this guy he is a dope.

After that was pretty much downhill from there and got to the final table but tres short stacked, nice bit of laugh thou and good to see jbravado in full flow, Jayminator was doing well when I left fingers crossed he does ok.

Bleugh to poker
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                  DN beating Isildur for $9150 after 2152 hands. Surprising stuff.
                                  negreanu was 2/1 to win this on pinnacle
                                  crazy price
                                  GAA News Website

Comment

good night all, thanks for the chat, pleasure as always
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Were ya at your local post office lately
                                      Jesus Michelle, I hit a complete mental block over that, i'll dig it out tomorrow and send it on. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                        crazy price
                                        He's not winning now anyway. 200 hands to play and Isil up 6.2k.

Comment

One of my favourite scenes from one of my favourite films. I was asked last night what I think the funniest film ever was, and after a 3 second pause, I answered this film.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                            crazy price
                                            crazy long?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                              Going to first AFL match this weekend.

St. Kilda (and Tommy Walsh) vrs. Richmond.

Should be a bit of craic for a Friday night. Melbourne Rebels then at their next home game versus Highlanders in the Super Rugby. Melbournes some spot for cheap live sport.
                                              Give a trip report on this if you get a chance. I was in school with Tommy, he's a very nice chap, would love to see him make a good career over there.

Comment

Is Fringe worth a watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                  nice wee film just started on BBC 1 NI

The Flying Scotsman

About Graeme Obree
                                                  Strange watching the film to see him come out as gay earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                    Is Fringe worth a watch?
                                                    Seems to be fairly popular here but I didn't like it at all.

Comment

Is Fringe worth a watch?
                                                      Yes. Like a very decent X-files.

Also watched super troopers for the first time in a while. Still a great film. Glad to see a second one is coming out.

Comment

Lurker/Mellor/Steve/Anyone else who knows anything about protein etc.

Holland and Barrett doing b1g1f (1p) on loads of shit at the moment. I'm looking to get two tubs of protein, one for me and one for another guy.

Which one is worth it?

cheers

looking at this seems to have really decent macros, low everything but protein. Any use?
                                                        another edit: Here's a smaller tub at better price, just give it a shot? Any flavours to steer clear of or just get whatever sounds tastiest?
                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 28-03-11, 00:29.

Comment

Is Fringe worth a watch?
                                                          Yea, takes 5 or 6 episodes to get going but well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                            In some cultures they do this... banish the womenfolk for 7 days at 'that time of the month' to a central hut/tent to chill out.

In our culture: it's the best excuse for playing poker IMO. We are more aggressive, play looser and take more risks. Plus you can't beat the entertainment value we provide by verbally lashing the donks knocks us out with crap... explosive doesn't come near!

Come to think of it, I win more games at this time than any other time! PMT... its all good!

Comment

lol MSN, what the fuck was that mess?
                                                              Went so far past digging a hole, I'm pretty sure you came out the other side.
                                                              PMS is a bullshit excuse imo. A get out of jail free card chicks can play as most guys feel awkward and will just agree to escape. If its genuinely that bad and you are actually a nutcase for 10 days a month that bad get an implant imo

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              One of my favourite scenes from one of my favourite films. I was asked last night what I think the funniest film ever was, and after a 3 second pause, I answered this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU
                                                              Toss up between this and a life of brian for me

Comment

DN finished $26.5k to the good after the 2.5k hands. I saw him say in the chat box that he was down around $120k at one stage. Pretty impressive comeback tbf.

Comment

Is Fringe worth a watch?
                                                                  Yes definitely worth a watch I was a little sketchy for the first season but it really does break out and turn into something fantastic good news as well is that it got renewed for a 4th season.

Plus a huge bonus for it is that Walter Bishop is one of the best tv characters I have seen in ages priceless he is
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

@Emmet rerotein
                                                                    Not directly familar with any from H&B but had a look through the site and these two appear to be the best bang for your buck.

Comment

Mo,

Proteins all the same really. Its the flavours that are worth the cost imo.

Give it a shot sure. Cheap as chips sure.

Edit to say: 24g per scoop of ON is the same as 24g per scoop on USN or other manufacturer.

Obv 40g per scoop is more than 24g.
                                                                      Last edited by Theresa; 28-03-11, 00:37.
                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        Yes definitely worth a watch I was a little sketchy for the first season but it really does break out and turn into something fantastic good news as well is that it got renewed for a 4th season.

Plus a huge bonus for it is that Walter Bishop is one of the best tv characters I have seen in ages priceless he is
                                                                        Would it be reasonable to jump into season 2 after watching only a couple of episodes from the first season?

I've read here it got alot better alright but didn't want to sit through anymore of the gash.

Comment

Kayroo you don't by any chance have a special interest in professional negligence and liability do you? Even more particularly professional liability in the legal profession in Ireland? And by special I mean knowledge of relevant cases and opinions in Ireland over the past few years rather than knowledge of material in the relevant British textbooks.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU
                                                                            FU..have to go and dig it out to watch now!

NIH
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                              crazy long?
                                                                              Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                              DN finished $26.5k to the good after the 2.5k hands. I saw him say in the chat box that he was down around $120k at one stage. Pretty impressive comeback tbf.
                                                                              fair play to him

yeh Chubbs - its only over 2500 hands. Isi hammered him in the first game, and then we get 2/1 DN. seems way too big
                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Oh and Mo if you havent tried jack3d or 1 M.R yet Id say give em a go.

I was very skeptical of that kinda stuff before trying it for a session or two. Its mad, your fingers start tingling and in my case, so do my lips,its weird. Gives you a serious boost in the gym and I've even taken if before a match and the difference in energy is massive.

Comment

I was asked and said 3's. It's a clear looser at those stakes vs arguably the best HU multi -tabler player around. If they play again i'll lay you 2's if ya want.

Comment

Would it be reasonable to jump into season 2 after watching only a couple of episodes from the first season?

I've read here it got alot better alright but didn't want to sit through anymore of the gash.
                                                                                    S1 isnt as good but its setting the storyline, guessing the shows just not for you if you thought it was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                      Enlighten me please so?
                                                                                      Danny, if you don't get it you don't get it

Comment

I was asked and said 3's. It's a clear looser at those stakes vs arguably the best HU multi -tabler player around. If they play again i'll lay you 2's if ya want.
                                                                                        I don't really follow these things much but hasn't DN really improved lately and actually been playing alot and getting some decent results? I could be way off though
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I just went onto Youtube there to listen to Rebecca Black's Friday without a hint of irony. This is not a welcome development.

Comment

Oh man, having a conversation with a non gambling friend on facebook who is playing micro stakes roulette online and is telling me about a system hes thought up where you double your stake every time you lose and keep going till you win one (martingale). I am trying to explain to him why it wont work but its like talking to the wall. Says hes won 5 times in a row so far, think he has visions of taking down Vegas by next week.
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

cool

remind me when its on again and we'll arrange the wager
                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

I think the show really come into its own by about episode 10 and really takes off in the last couple of episodes of the season 1. It then just keeps getting better during season 2.

In fairness lots of the episodes in season 1 are fairly throwaway because they are self contained monster of the week stuff.

If you want to get to Season 2 with a reasonable grasp of what is going on without watching these then watch the pilot then the below clip which is basically a fox clip in which they condensed the first 10 episodes into 5 minutes and then watch episodes listed below it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKwx0_OEeA[/ame]

1.14 - Ability
                                                                                                  1.17 - Bad Dreams
                                                                                                  1.19 - The Road Not Taken
                                                                                                  1.20 - There's More than One of Everything

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                    Far too happy about Excel 2010 finally introducing unlimited-size spreadsheets. Think i've mentioned it to quite a few people so far, but only the brother was close to matching my level of excitement.
                                                                                                    There are quite a few issues with Excel 2010 but this isnt one of them
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      I just went onto Youtube there to listen to Rebecca Black's Friday without a hint of irony. This is not a welcome development.
                                                                                                      I just listened to it for first time there. Is it a pisstake or actually just the worst song ever.

Comment

I just listened to it for first time there. Is it a pisstake or actually just the worst song ever.
                                                                                                        just the worst song ever (sick lyrics though )

Comment

Couple came into the hotel tonight with a voucher for room,dinner bed and breakfast. voucher expired a good while back. Seemed nice enough people so said fuck it we'll honour it. Obviously complain about everything under the sun and ask for load of free stuff. Everything gets sorted and as the man is leaving the bar after post dinner drinks I go up to see if the staff kept him happy etc. Over the moon, thanks for sorting that etc etc. I have to pay for these wines, charge it to 509, give me one minute sir ill get the your signature for them, obviously no credit card given at check in so tell him cant charge it to room, "over ride the system or give them to me for free so" eh not quite sir, goes mental then and starts giving out about a heap of stuff, tells me he didnt get fed til 10pm, i look at watch and tell him its currently 9.45 and he got food before 9, eh we getting into semantics now are we. lol gtfo. wasnt quite happy leaving especially when i asked for the cash for drinks

Comment

Should of got Basil Fawlty on to him
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVC-bwhhpw[/ame]
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj9TRVZo5Nc[/ame]

Comment

qq: if money wasn't an object, whats the best laptop on the market atm?

Comment

Macbook Pro with all the specs topped up to the max imo.

Comment

And it's the morning.

Michelle, if you really think I was going to take out losses at poker on you or on my cat you need a lesson in not taking everything so literally.

Every weekend you get the wrong end of the stick with someone. Yes, every weekend. I opened the thread last night and find once again you going over the top over kayroo using QED. What's most annoying is that you have a pop at people almost pretending to be smart by using "big words" unlike "normal people".

That tilts me, and I make no apology or excuse for my reply.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Has a bad case of the horrors last night. Whats the best way to cure it immediately? A bottle?

Comment

Meanwhile in Russia

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                        down 10 buy ins playing 1c2c this is fucking ridiculous.
                                                                                                                        Move up to where they respect your raises imo.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                          qq: if money wasn't an object, whats the best laptop on the market atm?
                                                                                                                          Get the best deals on Lenovo laptops, tablets and PCs at our computer store. Shop now and save big!call our sales team ☎ 1-855-2-LENOVO (1-855-253-6686)
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X