This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Not tonight unfortunately - late to work cos I had to get my car NCT'd. It'd be a bit of a stretch to be sneaking off early again.
    Its not going ahead again by the looks of things. Probably the end of it id say. Too hard to get people.

Comment

Found a link through that before - try the facebook page:

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Pretty quiet in here today. When is el Raoul stuntduke III back from his holiday?
        probably depends on how cheltenam went for him.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Haven't laughed this much in a long time. WP

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
            Was at my nephews 5th birthday party yesterday at a play centre in Blanchardstown.
            Not having sired an heir myself, I never know what to do with myself at these things.

At one stage I noticed the other parents who were all sitting chatting together looking utterly fed up. The thought struck me, this must be an almost endless cycle for parents of younger kids. When their own kids go to school there must be a birthday party nearly every weekend to be going to and the same kind of thing over and over: Fit Kidz, Pirates Den, Tumble 'n' Play etc etc

My sister had one of her little ones at a party on Saturday, then Danny's yesterday. That's pretty much her whole weekend gobbled up right there! Not to mention the expense.

You breeders are a funny bunch if you ask me.
            Soul destroying i avoid them like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Just ordered Friday Night Lights Season One from Play the other seasons don't seem to be available yet in Region 2 thou

Anybody here buy much stuff from Play.com I know its free delivery I used a 3v card to buy it and there was a €1 charge from Play is that standard with that/other credit cards?
              I stopped buying stuff off play a long time ago because when they converted their prices from sterling to euro they always increased the price by a certain % which was pretty annoying and had nothing to do with exchange rates. Not sure if still like that but gave up on them once I discovered it. I uses to use credit card and don't think there was an additional charge

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Just ordered Friday Night Lights Season One from Play the other seasons don't seem to be available yet in Region 2 thou

Anybody here buy much stuff from Play.com I know its free delivery I used a 3v card to buy it and there was a €1 charge from Play is that standard with that/other credit cards?
                buy?
                I used to use play.com for books and games, never charged the extra euro but always paid by CC.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Q. How do i turn my iphone into a portable hard drive?? I have downloaded some files here in work and need to get them back onto my laptop at home, i taught when i plugged it into the computer i had an option to just open the hard-drive part of it

thanks in advance

Philip

Comment

Any streams for the last ep of Jersey Shore?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                      Q. How do i turn my iphone into a portable hard drive?? I have downloaded some files here in work and need to get them back onto my laptop at home, i taught when i plugged it into the computer i had an option to just open the hard-drive part of it

thanks in advance

Philip

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                        Any streams for the last ep of Jersey Shore?
                        putlocker.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, putlocker.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Fist pumping good Ep by the way.

Comment

Got heads up in 2 MTTS today with 2 fairly big losers and lost both times. Maybe I'm the fish! fml. I think I'll smoke away the the pain of defeat.

Comment

Courtesy of kaka1

note the "When we win against Ireland" part

Subject: Fw: FW: 6 ONWARDS

Internal mail from NIKE - class!!

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 08:22 PM
                            To: Lst-UK.All
                            Subject: 6 ONWARDS

Hi All

Following on from Barney's note, this weekend sees the culmination of England's most exciting 6 Nations campaign in recent years. Not only could England win the tournament but also the Grand Slam which bodes very well for the Rugby World Cup later on this year in New Zealand.

We have commissioned a special limited edition t-shirt to celebrate the England Grand Slam 2011, which we will give to the players when we win against Ireland on Saturday The t-shirt is inspired by the iconic English rose (like the kit) and 5K units will go into retail at the RFU & NikeTown London after the game.

In the spirit on owning sporting moments, we will also execute a burst of Digital Out-of-Home activity that will start right on the final whistle in over 20 of London's most prominent underground stations through Digital Escalator Panels and Cross-Track Projections. This will be further amplified through large Transvision screens at Waterloo, Kings Cross, Euston and Charing Cross. This will run throughout the weekend until Monday night catching consumers after the game and peak rush hour times for maximum impact.

Finally, we have created an AV celebration piece that we will be pushing out to our PR & Retail over the weekend and the RFU will be posting it on their sites too. To view it please click on the link http://vimeo.com/21207620 password: 6NATIONS

Thanks to the whole team for working so quickly to pull this together and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good weekend

Stephanie

Stephanie Ankrah
                            Brand Marketing Lead- Sports Performance
                            Athletic Training, Rugby, Basketball, Tennis & Livestrong
                            Nike UK & Ireland, Filmhouse, 142 Wardour Street, London W1F 8DD
                            +44 (0) 207 578 0500

************************************************** ********************
                            This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
                            intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
                            are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
                            the system manager.
                            This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
                            MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
                            Our award-winning cybersecurity technology includes email security and web security solutions that prevent business interruption and enable organizations to have total visibility of their critical information.

************************************************** ********************

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Any views, opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the sending individual and not necessarily those of the firm. It is possible for data transmitted by e-mail to be deliberately or accidentally corrupted or intercepted.

For this reason where the communication is by e-mail, J&E Davy does not accept any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise from the use of this medium. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately at mailto: helpdesk@davy.ie and delete this e-mail from your system

"The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely
                            for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal,
                            professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
                            our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
                            disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us
                            immediately.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically scanned for the presence
                            of computer viruses, profanities and certain file types."

Pioneer Investment Management Limited.

1 George’s Quay Plaza, George’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.

Registered in Ireland no. 287793

Comment

Anyone any idea where to look for hersheys chocolate in Ireland ? Cork if possible Dublin if not.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                Anyone any idea where to look for hersheys chocolate in Ireland ? Cork if possible Dublin if not.
                                I think I could be wrong H&M the clothes shop has a stand with american chocolate like that. No idea about the one down in cork but as it's a chain I assume they would.

Also Amazon deliever american foods if you can wait.

Comment

Have a rake of it in the Porters in Paul Street Carpark Shopping Centre in Cork City..

Comment

Playing my first game of football in about 2-3 years.

Holy fuck I am gonna be dying. 9km cycle today as well this afternoon.

Comment

A garage near me used to sell them, not sure if they still do. The cookies and cream bar is the nuts!

Comment

I saw them here in portlaoise in a petrol station a few weeks back!
                                        if you want i can check tomorrow and if you want ill get you some and post them (if they have them)

they do the reeses peanut butter bars all the time!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

lol thats funny that we both saw them in petrol stations! so that is obviously a good place to start, it was campus station i saw them in BTW
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                            http://www.putlocker.com/file/OBUQQ6YMFJKOW0

Fist pumping good Ep by the way.
                                            Has there been no episode since this one no? Saw this ep already, was very good alright. Was sure there was another one out though.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                              lol thats funny that we both saw them in petrol stations! so that is obviously a good place to start, it was campus station i saw them in BTW
                                              Petrol stations have took over. The little corner shops are slowing dying. Port Laoise has a redic amount of petrol stations though. There must be 15 or 20 of the yolks.

Comment

Has there been no episode since this one no? Saw this ep already, was very good alright. Was sure there was another one out though.
                                                Ep 1-12 of Season 3 are out. Ep 13, which is the final one of the season, will be out in the US on Thursday evening so streams will be available after that.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                  Yep. Buy off it regularly. They have a a charge on all items, its weird. But I guess thats why they can deliver free. They arrive promptly tbh though.
                                                  Yeah the delivery is pretty cool.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  I stopped buying stuff off play a long time ago because when they converted their prices from sterling to euro they always increased the price by a certain % which was pretty annoying and had nothing to do with exchange rates. Not sure if still like that but gave up on them once I discovered it. I uses to use credit card and don't think there was an additional charge
                                                  Yeah I had seen that as well but their prices are normally pretty good even in €

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  buy?
                                                  I used to use play.com for books and games, never charged the extra euro but always paid by CC.
                                                  Yes "buy" shock horror

That's the latest.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Bit of a dilemma here.

Was parked in town last Monday, came back from a cafe to see my car has been hit and the front bumper was lying in front of the car, only held on by the fog lights. The guy who hit it left his number under my wiper and i phoned him. He apoligised and said he would pay up for the fixing of it.
                                                    Went to the mechanic on Tuesday and got a price for the work which worked out at £466, for a new bumper, new wheel arch, brackets and such, paint and his time. I phoned this guy again and clarified this with him and he gave the go ahead to get ti fixed and we arranged to meet in town today to collect the case loots, i also asked who he was to which i got told "Martin". He said he was doing deliveries and is only in town twice a week.

I phoned him today at 2pm and 4pm and there was no answer either times, left voice mail messages both time.

What's my line from here, presuming he doesn't return my call today.
                                                    Do i contact the police or any other sort of legal advice presuming he doesn't cough up.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                      Petrol stations have took over. The little corner shops are slowing dying. Port Laoise has a redic amount of petrol stations though. There must be 15 or 20 of the yolks.
                                                      Have you seen the roundabouts looool!!
                                                      Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                      Bit of a dilemma here.

Was parked in town last Monday, came back from a cafe to see my car has been hit and the front bumper was lying in front of the car, only held on by the fog lights. The guy who hit it left his number under my wiper and i phoned him. He apoligised and said he would pay up for the fixing of it.
                                                      Went to the mechanic on Tuesday and got a price for the work which worked out at £466, for a new bumper, new wheel arch, brackets and such, paint and his time. I phoned this guy again and clarified this with him and he gave the go ahead to get ti fixed and we arranged to meet in town today to collect the case loots, i also asked who he was to which i got told "Martin". He said he was doing deliveries and is only in town twice a week.

I phoned him today at 2pm and 4pm and there was no answer either times, left voice mail messages both time.

Do i contact the police or any other sort of legal advice presuming he doesn't cough up.
                                                      maybe he was in bed when u rang,could be on shift work or something!
                                                      leave it till tomorrow and ring off another number or/and private, if he is a delevery driver he would be getting alot of calls surely!
                                                      Last edited by SatNav; 21-03-11, 18:33.
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Bit of a dilemma here.

I know I shouldnt but...

Martin =

Comment

Have you seen the roundabouts looool!!

maybe he was in bed when u rang,could be on shift work or something!
                                                          leave it till tomorrow and ring off another number or/and private, if he is a delevery driver he would be getting alot of calls surely!
                                                          theres no point ringing the guards,insurance companies wont pay out unless you ring the guards at the scene and seeing as you didnt you dont have a leg to stand on.
                                                          it happened to me,theres not a thing can be done because you idnt ring them there and then

Comment

People are sometimes offline for more than 6 hours. You could try them from a landline to see if it is just you they are avoiding.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                              theres no point ringing the guards,insurance companies wont pay out unless you ring the guards at the scene and seeing as you didnt you dont have a leg to stand on.
                                                              it happened to me,theres not a thing can be done because you idnt ring them there and then
                                                              So villains line here is perfect!? Wp I guess
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

loooooooooool did someone damage the polo and you could actually tell the difference ?
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

loooooooooool did someone damage the polo and you could actually tell the difference ?
                                                                  yeh some cunt drove in2 it and drove off! michelle ur just jealous of beautiful car that i have now are you going to the shop by any chance? if you are wil u call over til i give you money to pick something up for me?

Comment

Surprised the note didn't read,

"Just leaving this note on your windscreen so people think I'm leaving my details".

Comment

Bit of a dilemma here.

Seriously you should have got licence number, once you have that you can track him down no problem, in case's like this if he doesnt come back to you just go to gardai and tell them the story they treat this like a hit and run and will get all revelent info!

Please god tell me you have his licence, if not and you know a nice gardai they might be able to follow up either that or get your insurance company to do the work!

Comment

yeh some cunt drove in2 it and drove off! michelle ur just jealous of beautiful car that i have now are you going to the shop by any chance? if you are wil u call over til i give you money to pick something up for me?
                                                                        No 1 liz= i drive a BMW you drive a hyundi that most likely drinks petrol, where as mine is super light on diesel!

No 2=mine is paid for

No3= mine has 4 doors

No 5=i dont have to reverse out of my drive way

No7= your car is 3 yrs older than mine heheheheheheh

No 6=You live straight across the road from the shop!!!

you coming to mountmellick
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

No 1 liz= i drive a BMW you drive a hyundi that most likely drinks petrol, where as mine is super light on diesel!

No 2=mine is paid for

No3= mine has 4 doors

No 5=i dont have to reverse out of my drive way

No7= your car is 3 yrs older than mine heheheheheheh

No 6=You live straight across the road from the shop!!!

you coming to mountmellick
                                                                          no1= my car looks better

no2= my bf paid for my car

no3=i choose to reverse out of the driveway!

no4=i want a bottle of wine and i have no ID and they wont serve me (you wont have this prob obv)

and no4 + fuck mountmellick i have no sitter!

Comment

LOL Tralee IT.

Doesn't Sligboi go there? Not that I'm insinuating anything.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                              Seriously you should have got licence number, once you have that you can track him down no problem, in case's like this if he doesnt come back to you just go to gardai and tell them the story they treat this like a hit and run and will get all revelent info!

Please god tell me you have his licence, if not and you know a nice gardai they might be able to follow up either that or get your insurance company to do the work!
                                                                              I was in a near by Cafe with a mate, have no idea of any details apart from his name and number. I was parked outside a church so i hope they have CCTV if it comes to it. The note he left has a receipt for some dress on it, be worth following that up to see a name and address?

Comment

I was in a near by Cafe with a mate, have no idea of any details apart from his name and number. I was parked outside a church so i hope they have CCTV if it comes to it. The note he left has a receipt for some dress on it, be worth following that up to see a name and address?
                                                                                LOL,im sorry i dont mean to sound like a bitch but if you go into a dress shop and ask they would they have the name of the person who bought the dress theyll prob laugh at you and make you feel stupid,im sorry i do sound like a cunt but really your prob fighting a losing battle here

Comment

no1= my car looks better

no2= my bf paid for my car

no3=i choose to reverse out of the driveway!

no4=i want a bottle of wine and i have no ID and they wont serve me (you wont have this prob obv)

and no4 + fuck mountmellick i have no sitter!

dont think so love
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

LOL,im sorry i dont mean to sound like a bitch but if you go into a dress shop and ask they would they have the name of the person who bought the dress theyll prob laugh at you and make you feel stupid,im sorry i do sound like a cunt but really your prob fighting a losing battle here
                                                                                    I can't say i'm an experienced shopper or anything but do they not keep this sorta stuff on record, or do they not disclose personal details to random folk?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6lupC6WyE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I can't say i'm an experienced shopper or anything but do they not keep this sorta stuff on record, or do they not disclose personal details to random folk?
                                                                                        no the only details they might have is if they paid by credit card and they defo wont give out those details.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav

shut your hole biatch! yours doesnt look like that

Comment

shut your hole biatch! yours doesnt look like that
                                                                                            liz that is the excact same as my car!! have i to fuckin take a pic an put it up
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

liz that is the excact same as my car!! have i to fuckin take a pic an put it up
                                                                                              yes!

Comment

If your getting nowhere i would deffo go to the gaurds as he has admitted liability by leaving his number there.
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Where the fuck is Solskjaer when you need him?
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                    Why do ya want him???
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Why do ya want him???
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Wimmen "fighting" about cars =

Comment

I want

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l96hsKvDW7w[/ame]

Comment

Its yours for as little as €12.99

Comment

im drinkin bud ,out of a can,slumming it tonight,anybody near portlaoise or in the region is more than welcome to join me michelle may be coming also,(i hope she brings wine) and i also have bulmers

Comment

im drinkin bud ,out of a can,slumming it tonight,anybody near portlaoise or in the region is more than welcome to join me michelle may be coming also,(i hope she brings wine) and i also have bulmers
                                                                                                                SPOILER

loooooooooooool ya mad yoke
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Wbbv needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                    According to Facebook he is ill get well soon Solks and start posting again as we all know you are lurking (like Icarus)
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Wbbv needed.

thats what they said when i posted my nap for chelt......................it won at 10s

Comment

Jesus I haven't been at a swingers party in weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                          Jesus I haven't been at a swingers party in weeks.
                                                                                                                          I'd avoid any invites out tralee way

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X