X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demolition job please

Comment

15 more points and Wales beating France would be nice, especially to the England layers.

Ugh, that fat cunt

Comment

Still up for Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          15 more points and Wales beating France would be nice, especially to the England layers.

Ugh, that fat cunt
          meh I dunno I despise the Welsh I dont want to see them win anything

Comment

Knut is dead. :-/
            FUCK YOU WORLD.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            I just listened to that Friday song, wtf was that shit?

Seriously, somebody tell me it's a piss take.
            It's ace, listen to the Bob Dylan version and you will finally appreciate it.
            If not, your normal brain can't process it and I pity you.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              meh I dunno I despise the Welsh I dont want to see them win anything
              Do you hate them more or less than money?

I advised an England Lay about 4 weeks ago, there's still a very long chance that it could payoff for any that followed it

Comment

Do you hate them more or less than money?

I advised an England Lay about 4 weeks ago, there's still a very long chance that it could payoff for any that followed it
                oh yeah I forgot bout that

gogogogo Wales

edit - we need to make a couple of subs - Id take Reddan off to be honest he's getting a small bit erratic

Comment

Why is ref so slow with his scrum instructions???
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Why is ref so slow with his scrum instructions???
                    its his thing, its infuriating, but lot more successful scrums than usual with it!

Kidney needs to make sub or two now, we need some fresh legs.

Wallace has been sensational today, but he looks beat.

Comment

and took us 4 games to realise we're not shite
                      one swallow dosn't make a summer

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Danny Care is really good. Why wasn't he on from the start?
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          Danny Care is really good. Why wasn't he on from the start?
                          Youngs is unreal. Had a weird game today though. Both of them are really really classy 9s.

Ross off and the scrum disintegrates :S

Comment

Some facet of my favourite sport is vastly superior to your favourite sport.

Comment

England have 2 of the best 3 SH's in the 6 nations. Sucks for Care really.

Comment

And we have 2 of the best out halfs!

Comment

go on o gara stick it to that thomson cunt

Comment

Brilliant O Gara

Comment

Man of the match is the operator of those high tempo bongo drums. Not to be underestimated.

Comment

Sexton has one of his best games in an Ireland Jersey.

Then ROG comes on with his own midas touch

Comment

ZOMG O'Gara has sick technique.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Just to cap it i wish Tony Ward would say "To the manor born"

Comment

A whole minute for Cullen, an emotional occassion for him.
                                              Last edited by Teddie; 19-03-11, 18:47.

Comment

we should finish with the flying V

Comment

Triple Crown trophy retained. Ditto the Millenium Trophy.
                                                  What a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                    A whole minute for Cullen, an emotionally ocassion for him.
                                                    eventually he might make 80mins in substitute appearances.

Bizarre stuff I think

Comment

best game of the championship for so many reasons!!!

ocallaghan for me was immense, almost deserved MOTM, as did heaslip tbh. great to see Ireland play well from time to time, and even better to see them play well against England!!

Comment

So what score is the Ireland match?
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ireland 24 - 8 England.

Oleras is drinking for free anyway!

Comment

Ireland - home of cricket and rugby

Comment

A whole minute for Cullen, an emotional occassion for him.
                                                              eventually he might make 80mins in substitute appearances.

Bizarre stuff I think
                                                              It was a tribute to Knut the polar bear who died today. Very respectful touch by Kidney.

Comment

Rugby forum is going to be a good laugh with all the Kidney apologists now.

Comment

Coppers is going to be hopping tonight

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                    50-50 or straight red?

both with the way they run the game at the moment
                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

To say I'm relieved is an understatement, after drunken Oleras followed my tip blindly!
                                                                      Maybe blind drunk...LOL
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Rugby forum is going to be a good laugh with all the Kidney apologists now.
                                                                        Follow this

I hope that today's game put an end to the retarded ROG vs Sexton debate though.

Comment

Looks like today will be used to paper over the fact that poor management, decisions, and preparation have cost us an huge Slam chance in the worst Six Nations in living memory.

Comment

Ireland 24 - 8 England.

Oleras is drinking for free anyway!
                                                                            True that ! Ty for the heads up.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              So what score is the Ireland match?
                                                                              Are you at the voodoo - many runners?

Coppers is going to be hopping tonight
                                                                              Coppers in hopping everynight

Comment

As much as I dislike Martin Johnson, at least he doesn't bullshit in interviews.

"Ireland outplayed us"
                                                                                "Not much wrong, not much right"
                                                                                "fair play to them"

Almost seems refreshing

Comment

kicking off in Libya
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Also, one of my friends lives on Waterloo road, just down the road from the stadium. The clampers have had an absolute field day. She just told me that there's 22 clamped cars on the road!

Comment

WTF was with DOC today? I had totally written him off, he was immense for the first 60 mins. Sexton and ROG showed us exactly the manner in which they should be used today imo.

Criticism is for tomorrow, just gonna enjoy tonight!

Comment

As much as I dislike Martin Johnson, at least he doesn't bullshit in interviews.

"Ireland outplayed us"
                                                                                        "Not much wrong, not much right"
                                                                                        "fair play to them"

Almost seems refreshing
                                                                                        Ya

it's gas in the world of sports media at the moment
                                                                                        that up against the usual bullshit answers
                                                                                        being honest can make you sound like a bit of a genius

Also, one of my friends lives on Waterloo road, just down the road from the stadium. The clampers have had an absolute field day. She just told me that there's 22 clamped cars on the road!
                                                                                        Day of the FAI cup final they clamped everything
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 19-03-11, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                          Are you at the voodoo - many runners?

Coppers in hopping everynight
                                                                                          No.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Japan.
                                                                                            jebus..

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                              Looks like today will be used to paper over the fact that poor management, decisions, and preparation have cost us an huge Slam chance in the worst Six Nations in living memory.
                                                                                              Rala the bagman will retire when he's good and ready.

Comment

what a shower of cunts - They specifically target matches at the aviva because they know they will get a load of people.

Comment

I've huge amount of respect for Johnson. He's class. The difference in mentality between us and England is depressing.

Comment

Dunno how I missed this one...

...this dude must be high or something.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/ame]

Edit: He must just be pulling the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                      It is criminal that Ireland haven't adopted Leinster's approach to the game over the course of the last couple of years, absolutely criminal.

The Leinster players in general - and Sexton in particular - are the victim of a backroom farce IMO. They arrive in the Irish camp, after battering top quality teams in the H-Cup playing scintillating rugby, only to be forced to adopt an antiquated gameplan devised for a Munster team that doesn't properly exist anymore.

Let the fucking players play - they are champagne rugby players, absolutely fantastic at the game. We could steamroll 99% of teams (including the likes of this atrocious French team) if it weren't for our deluded tactical approach, and that playing a brand of rugby you could be properly proud of.
                                                                                                      QED

Comment

And rightly so imo. They should charge double on match days.

Comment

what a shower of cunts - They specifically target matches at the aviva because they know they will get a load of people.
                                                                                                          they have a field day every single day. i go through there every day around 445pm, both waterloo road and lansdowne road and they are both no parking between 4 and 7 every evening and the clamper vans are there. it's like a beautiful cash cow for them.
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          Last edited by shrapnel; 19-03-11, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                            Dunno how I missed this one...

...this dude must be high or something.

It was rainbowing for at least an hour on January 8th 2010. It was incredible. The camera could not capture the vivid intensity and brightness. Look into the...

Edit: He must just be pulling the piss.

High as a cunt he is.
                                                                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                              High as a cunt he is.
                                                                                                              Thought that too but towards the end thought it was a piss take.

Comment

I've huge amount of respect for Johnson. He's class. The difference in mentality between us and England is depressing.
                                                                                                                Tbf Johnson is in a position where he can afford to be critical without breaking his players' confidence. It's pretty easy to come out and say you were outplayed when you've the the championship locked up, he's proven himself to be a stubborn bastard at times too.

Kidney's come out and owned up to poor performances plenty of times, this is typical begrudgery imo. I'm not saying today was flawless but I'm sure Kidney was taking notes and isn't naive enough to think today was perfect either.

tl;dr: GTFO

Comment

That was awesome.
                                                                                                                  Fantastic seats right over the corner o'driscoll scored in. Cheers to whoever pimped the pp offer. Spiked bowe first try; bowe anytime ; bod and two refund s to come. Also got the price of the tickets back off betfair at 2.8

Superb performance but it makes last weeks debacle all the worse.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                                    High as a cunt he is.
                                                                                                                    and how high is a cunt?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Wales by 28 to win the 6N?

Thompson doesn't get that intercept, and we drop another 3 over the bar at some stage and I think Wales can do it.

Too big a hill now though, France by 12

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                                        Tbf Johnson is in a position where he can afford to be critical without breaking his players' confidence. It's pretty easy to come out and say you were outplayed when you've the the championship locked up, he's proven himself to be a stubborn bastard at times too.

Kidney's come out and owned up to poor performances plenty of times, this is typical begrudgery imo. I'm not saying today was flawless but I'm sure Kidney was taking notes and isn't naive enough to think today was perfect either.

tl;dr: GTFO

lol. The difference is Championships mean little to England because they have a winners mentality where as Ireland have a small time attitude which is why we've two Grand slams in our history. Nick Easter said that winning the championship wasn't much comfort and really didn't make them feel any better. If the roles were reversed and we lost to England in Twickers but most likely won a championship we'd be celebrating like it was 1999. The reason Johnson is class is because he wants to win and anything other then a GS isn't winning, he was like that as a player and it's why he was so successful and imo it's why he will be successful as a coach.

Kidney comes out, owns up to poor performances and then picks the same 15 the following week. The only we reason we played well today is because we played England - the old enemy, 1916, the famine, Margaret Thatcher, etc etc. At the end of the day we've only turned up and played well in one match out of 5 and we've still done nothing to help improve our squad depth. Another joke tournament from Deccy but because we beat the English he's hero.

T;DR small time Irish attitude is lol and GTFO Kidney after the World cup.

Comment

nonsense out of all of you sexton huggers, when did Ireland win the game? 80 minute mark. who was the outhalf on the pitch? O Gara, ipso facto, O Gara won us the game.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X