X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn the volume up imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11MQnQ8QjJs[/ame]
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Onions are the ghey
      Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
      Onions are grand when used properly
      Both incorrect, onions are not 'ghey' or just 'grand', they are great and essential to many meals, with steak being an excellent example.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Do not be a drooler and attempt a history lesson, at least reply with the luckbox CL victory or stfu

Comment

Yes I agree with the above and it was my first thought.
          With CHD, you have to gently introduce him to new ways of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
            Both incorrect, onions are essential to many meals, with steak being an excellent example.
            I know this and have tried, just not my thing, might be the only thing I didn't grow to like aswell. Weird.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM[/ame]

Comment

Do not be a drooler and attempt a history lesson, at least reply with the luckbox CL victory or stfu
                Next year is gonna be our year

Comment

Or maybe the year after.

Comment

There is a thread on RAWK titled "Comolli was watching Lille vs Toulouse last night" that is now 60 pages long. It must of been some fucking game.

Comment

glad to say i was theyre for that one

Comment

There is a thread on RAWK titled "Comolli was watching Lille vs Toulouse last night" that is now 60 pages long. It must of been some fucking game.
                        Or maybe the year after.
                        What age are you?

You make me lol.

Comment

I am 25, almost 26 if you count my 9months in the womb. TBH seeing my age wrote down scares me.

Comment

25 fucking hell.

Comment

I am 25, almost 26 if you count my 9months in the womb. TBH seeing my age wrote down scares me.
                              You are younger than me, so you aren't allowed to say this. :-/

Comment

Jesus Christ I remember when I was 17 sweeping out houses for a big construction company. I had the world at my feet. Just bought my first car with cool alloys, a hot 16 year old girlfriend that used to bring me a ham and cheese roll every day on my lunch break and give me a quick wank. Then i was tired one day so I walked off the site so I could go home to bed. I've spend the last 8 years smoking weed and playing Fifa. What the fuck am I doing? Next year I'm gonna get my shit together and do something with my life.

Comment

Or maybe the year after.

Comment

txt the girl and tell her to come over with a cheese roll and a wank.

Comment

Lottie what age are you?

Dave do a art degree.

Comment

Comment

I'm no good at drawing. Anyway I wanna wait and see if the world ends in 2012 first. If it doesn't I'll do something in 2013.

Comment

Jesus Christ I remember when I was 17 sweeping out houses for a big construction company. I had the world at my feet. Just bought my first car with cool alloys, a hot 16 year old girlfriend that used to bring me a ham and cheese roll every day on my lunch break and give me a quick wank. Then i was tired one day so I walked off the site so I could go home to bed. I've spend the last 8 years smoking weed and playing Fifa. What the fuck am I doing? Next year I'm gonna get my shit together and do something with my life.
                                            Ok, so she isn't 16 anymore, but I'm sure stil still remembers how to do it.
                                            Man up and text here. If she can't remember how to do it, obviously you allowed txt her sister

Comment

Haven't you heard Dave? It's going to be a sick slow, actually ends in 2013.

Comment

Game Over in 2012. Lottle can post pics.

Should I rob my mates mots Martini?

She is Lithuanian if that means anything

Comment

Yes, if you post pictures.

Comment

Yes, if you post pictures.
                                                    of?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      Ok, so she isn't 16 anymore, but I'm sure stil still remembers how to do it.
                                                      Man up and text here. If she can't remember how to do it, obviously you allowed txt her sister
                                                      I still text her from time to time. But she has nothing to offer me now. I'm far to good for her, I want a woman with lots of money and low self esteem. She has no money and loves herself.

Comment

of?
                                                        The Martini.

Comment

The Martini.
                                                          Can do.

Comment

I still text her from time to time. But she has nothing to offer me now. I'm far to good for her, I want a woman with lots of money and low self esteem. She has no money and loves herself.
                                                            What about choosing between lots of money and high self esteem
                                                            or
                                                            no money and low self esteem?

Much tougher to call imo

Comment

The Martini.
                                                              Pic on Facebook, this laptop wont let me download and upload.

Comment

I still laugh at this everytime

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27UUOniDyXg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by The Situati
                                                                  Just one more sleep, and iiitt'sss Cheeeltenham!!!
                                                                  Two hours in work already having been promised that the lads who let us down last night would arrive early. so hoping to get an early finish in time for the cheltenham.
                                                                  Bastards turned up ten minute s ago and are now gone to a morning meeting for all staff that involves prayer singing, clapping and grip hugs.
                                                                  FFS not going to be finished for ch at this rate!
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Two hours in work already having been promised that the lads who let us down last night would arrive early. so hoping to get an early finish in time for the cheltenham.
                                                                    Bastards turned up ten minute s ago and are now gone to a morning meeting for all staff that involves prayer singing, clapping and grip hugs.
                                                                    FFS not going to be finished for ch at this rate!
                                                                    Muslims?

Comment

Grip hug sounds like a crap name for a bear hug.

Comment

Grip hug sounds like a crap name for a bear hug.
                                                                        Or a big pliers grabbing you

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THJy_L9___g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Muslims?
                                                                            nixed group about 25% Muslim and then the usual mix of christians and heathens pretending to be christians.

Comment

nixed group about 25% Muslim and then the usual mix of christians and heathens pretending to be christians.
                                                                              I find religion laughable. Do you go to church? Most old people do and as you are the oldest person I know then I will know if the trend is breaking based on your answer.

Comment

FFS all I have to do is look at each word after I type it. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult .
                                                                                Feel free to ended that clip of Chevy Chase in community

Never mind, the world is never as fresh and as full of hope as on the Tuesday morning of cheltenham.

Comment

FFS all I have to do is look at each word after I type it. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult .
                                                                                  Feel free to ended that clip of Chevy Chase in community

Never mind, the world is never as fresh and as full of hope as on the Tuesday morning of cheltenham.
                                                                                  You are officially too old to spell.

Comment

Senior moment.

Comment

At least we've all found a place where we can grow old together.

Comment

At least we've all found a place where we can grow old together.
                                                                                        We aint getting old, world ends soon.

Comment

I find religion laughable. Do you go to church? Most old people do and as you are the oldest person I know then I will know if the trend is breaking based on your answer.
                                                                                          i actually found myself in a situation at the weekend where I had no choice but to join five elderly nuns at their evening prayer. It was a kind if mass light thing where they only do the bits they are allowed do because of their chromosomes.
                                                                                          It was actually a very moving ceremony.

Comment

i actually found myself in a situation at the weekend where I had no choice but to join five elderly nuns at their evening prayer. It was a kind if mass light thing where they only do the bits they are allowed do because of their chromosomes.
                                                                                            It was actually a very moving ceremony.
                                                                                            I hope it was moving in a ''omg these 5 wimminz gave up there life for this shit way''.

Comment

Comment

I hope it was moving in a ''omg these 5 wimminz gave up there life for this shit way''.
                                                                                                ya see the thing is they gave up their lives to help feed and educate people who have nothing. That shit is just something that keeps them going. Its a very strange thing and its just about over in the way they do it because there are no young ones to replace them .
                                                                                                They really don't see their lived as wasted, and neither do the tens of thousands of people they have helped.

But yes from where I am its hard not to think that, but it's a vrry different world now from when they started out.
                                                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 15-03-11, 07:56.

Comment

It's Cheltenham day, just as good as Christmas day imo.

Comment

ya see the thing is they gave up their lives to help feed and educate people who have nothing. That shit is just something that keeps them going. Its a very strange thing and its just about over in the way they do it because there are no young ones to replace them .
                                                                                                    They really don't see their lived as wasted, and neither do the tens of thousands of people they have helped.

But yes from where I am its hard not to think that, but it's a vrry different world now from when they started out.
                                                                                                    Yeah and it is great they help people but there will always be people to help even though there will never be enough, essentially (imo) these nuns are brainwashed and believe in a zombie who is his own father, their lives are taken from them so they can worship that shite and do some good the odd time.

Delighted there is feck all young people stupid enough to get into it. It is horrible that people give up their lives for it.

Only good religion does is give old people false hope, which comforts them.

Is women giving up their lives here to be nuns really worth it, even if they helped 100k people. No imo.

Comment

good morning all

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hj8u4XfSb0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

now gidddddddddddy the foooooooooooooooooooook up
                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

any tips?

Comment

First time in a good while I've been up at this hour, and longer still since I jumped straight out of bed on the first alarm.

Happy Cheltenham everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                            any tips?
                                                                                                            Starters are a waste of money and effort, you'll probably end up eating less of your main course or dessert or skipping one or they won't be as appetising.
                                                                                                            Skip them imo.

Comment

Starters are a waste of money and effort, you'll probably end up eating less of your main course or dessert or skipping one or they won't be as appetising.
                                                                                                              Skip them imo.
                                                                                                              GTFO starters are the king of the dinning experience.
                                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                First time in a good while I've been up at this hour, and longer still since I jumped straight out of bed on the first alarm.

Off to buy a wheelbarrow which I assume I'll need to take all my winnings home later

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                  GTFO starters are the king of the dinning experience.
                                                                                                                  Foody
                                                                                                                  United scum (said with affection) and a reg
                                                                                                                  Pay rises
                                                                                                                  Trips
                                                                                                                  Luckboxing donkaments

WTF are you?

Comment

Foody
                                                                                                                    United scum (said with affection) and a reg
                                                                                                                    Pay rises
                                                                                                                    Trips
                                                                                                                    Luckboxing donkaments

WTF are you?
                                                                                                                    The answer to your question is

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Im the exact same, me being up at 8.28 is a collectors item.

3 hours sleep ftw.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I must be the only IPBer with absolutely no interest in Cheltenham! I'm sure it would be awesome to be at the course for the week though, have many people gone over? I hope everyone makes tons of money though, lets take from the bookies and pump it back into the poker economy

Feck me, 2nd week of getting up at 7.40am to get to work by 9am, it is as tough as I imagined it would be. Humans just shouldn't be awake between the hours of 5am - 10am, those are the witching hours IMHO.

I wonder if durrrr is going to visit the office today?

Comment

Bloody eircom let me down last night, big red light on the router, first time in about 3 years though so cant complain too much.

Those Japs are pretty on the ball going by this, early warning system for earthquakes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU1bYspMyQw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X