This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreal footage, god love them!.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01vktb2bj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01vktb2bj4[/ame]

Comment

Ahhh, for the next two weeks, Football can go fuck itself. Lloyd is aware that you are on, but Lloyd don't care.

Tournament

NIT

As I note here each year, every game of the Tournament will be streamed in excellent quality for free by CBS. If anyone wishes to broaden their sporting horizons, you merely need to make a couple of clicks on your laptop and enjoy.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Must give it a whirl if I am awake.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
          unreal footage, god love them!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01vktb2bj4
          Saw this today on the news. Scary stuff and it looks like something straight from a movie. Poor souls
          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
            LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $630.92
            CO: $298
            BTN: $203
            Hero (SB): $205.88
            BB: $203

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (SB)
            3 folds, Hero raises to $6, BB calls $4

Flop: ($12) A 4 4 (2 Players)
            Hero bets $8.96, BB raises to $28.47, Hero calls $19.51

Turn: ($68.94) 7 (2 Players)
            Hero checks, BB bets $44.17, Hero calls $44.17

River: ($157.28) 6 (2 Players)
            Hero checks, BB bets $124.36 and is All-In, Hero calls $124.36

Results: $406 Pot ($3 Rake)
            Hero showed A A and LOST (-$202 NET)
            BB showed 4 4 and WON $403 (+$202 NET)

Comment

that is sick

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  Forgot the videos, loads more on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oaP8FC7fU
                  Going to Ultra in Miami in a week and this has just got me so up for it, not gonna be able to sleep now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Just remembered haven't paid the rent that was due 14 days ago, bollix. No money left either.
                    Have you not heard from the landlord? Strange.

Comment

Comment

Party at Hitchhikers.

Comment

Just checked out the Ultra line up Holy shit!! that's epic
                          I've seen a few already; mostly here in oz

Deadmau5 one of the only big names I haven't seem and I'll prob get him tick off next month

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                            Party at Hitchhikers.
                            you mean

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-03-11, 03:47.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Puke
                                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Roadsweeper's conceptualisation does look a bit more realistic at the moment!

EDIT: lollers, didn't notice it was a hedgehog, thought you were more referring to the fairly humdrum nature of my current life, but guess you couldn't really know that. Maybe that's how those psychologists work with their 'what does this picture suggest to you?' thing.
                                  Yea it was a cuddling hedgehog reference. I kinda see there is a bit of a lonely party theme going on in that image now. I'm sure Rigger will have some other image to portray this situation better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Fold turn, he bet 44, pretty much told you his hand and yet you still couldn't fold.

Comment

Winner

Comment

Comment

Roadsweeper's conceptualisation does look a bit more realistic at the moment!

EDIT: lollers, didn't notice it was a hedgehog, thought you were more referring to the fairly humdrum nature of my current life, but guess you couldn't really know that. Maybe that's how those psychologists work with their 'what does this picture suggest to you?' thing.
                                            Ok, take a look at these images and tell me the first thing that comes to mind.
                                            And keep in mind, there are no wrong answers. Just speak freely.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                              Fold turn, he bet 44, pretty much told you his hand and yet you still couldn't fold.
                                              I had an out on the turn. River was a misclick obv

Comment

Comment

mmhmm, keep going.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Non cooperative eh. Seems you have a lot to hide.

Comment

Two scientists walk into a bar, the first one says "I'll have some H20".
                                                          The second one says "I'll have some H2O too". Then he dies.
                                                          What kind of drink is H20?

Comment

Must be this:

Comment

dam you

Comment

Comment

are those images really meant to mean something?!

think i'll have to slink off to my crappy James Patterson book; a man who never met a reader he didn't want to dumb down.
                                                                  His wiki makes for ...interesting reading.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sup cunts. This place works in work but its always so late at home when I get to post. Hows is everyone back in Ireland? Place still depressing? I must admit to getting somewhat homesick at times. Apparently my home town is like a ghost town though.

Reckon I'll be out here for the long haul if it keeps that way. Really depends. Considering studying over here but christ its expensive.
                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ok, take a look at these images and tell me the first thing that comes to mind.
                                                                          And keep in mind, there are no wrong answers. Just speak freely.

1. Panda doing a star jump
                                                                          2. Sparrow on esctacy
                                                                          3. Two clowns high fiving
                                                                          4. My soul

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                            Apparently my home town is like a ghost town though.

Comment

Jesus wept.
                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 14-03-11, 05:08.

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTifdoKXoxM[/ame]
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

CHDSHD are cooler than the average poster.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                      CHDSHD are cooler than the average poster.
                                                                                      I have left my autograph on your profile

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        I have left my autograph on your profile
                                                                                        OMG OMG

My first profile message.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

We're just like these guys minus the dead one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bitch smacking, whore tapping, guinness drinking, fart stinking, coke snorting on monday morning WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Irish horsemen.

Comment

Dave, if you had a wikipedia article about you what would it say.

Comment

USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12, which is the date the world is supposed to end, the date the Mayan calender runs out...

Comment

AMAZIng stuff.

The american dating system is just fucking retarded though. So no.

Comment

Dave, if you had a wikipedia article about you what would it say.

Comment

What are you guys gonna do with yourselfs when the world ends?

Comment

Chill.

Just before it ends, I'll be pressing F5 and waiting till the last second so I can post....

Comment

Probably have to get a job and settle down.

Comment

Post about it on the internet.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

fyp

Comment

fyp
                                                                                                                          ty

So, how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X