This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Everyone's busy getting rich in Russia and there's not too much unemployment with a good government social support system, and fully open. A lot of change needed, but its fairly obviously going in the right direction.
    In the parts of the country which matter in respect of Islamism (North Caucasus) unemployment runs at 40-50%.

My understanding is that staples have become very expensive in Russia recently. I read somewhere that potatoes and cabbage were almost becoming luxury items, after doubling in price last year they have shot up in the past 2 months. A poll a few weeks ago showed that almost half of those asked were ready to protest.

I just want the Ruskies to revolt tbh. In fact, I favour revolution everywhere by everyone for whatever reason. Up the X!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      What is the second chance thing in the Main
      I've no idea yet, hard to get much info. I only played the thing as I seen there was a huge overlay in it. €100 buyin, 19 players with 2x €2k packages GTD

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
        I've no idea yet, hard to get much info. I only played the thing as I seen there was a huge overlay in it. €100 buyin, 19 players with 2x €2k packages GTD
        nice one man. what site you play this on??

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
          sligoboi-where in sligo u from?
          Sorry only seen this now. Strandhill. As Elshambo put it before: it's no mans land. Not quite town and not quite bogland.

In a sort of related note- ship being home for good. Now to find a job
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
            nice one man. what site you play this on??
            It was on poker770, an ipoker skin

Comment

Two guys I know are making christan hip hop songs. hohum.

Comment

Sorted.
                Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 13-03-11, 20:46.

Comment

any of ye playing the cork sat?
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

wtf is up with full tilt?
                    All the tournaments are down
                    "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Anyone up for playing some HU on paddy power? NLH and PLO? 2/4 cent. ?

Comment

Fk full tilt.

Same shit every time with these big sunday tournies.
                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 13-03-11, 21:24.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          any of ye playing the cork sat?
                          yeah i am. Fucking hate 3x turbos but i'll give it a spin.
                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Interesting reading about the nuclear plants in japan

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                              Anyone up for playing some HU on paddy power? NLH and PLO? 2/4 cent. ?
                              ill play for fun im on boyles.. sn?

Comment

Can you do player transfers off the bat straight away on PP?

Comment

Originally posted by PortOfTheYokes View Post
                                  wtf is up with full tilt?
                                  All the tournaments are down
                                  Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                  ill play for fun im on boyles.. sn?
                                  I dont have boyles. Just paddy power. Mahony92 on PP.

Comment

no you have to get onto live support and verify account etc first. Afaik you can recieve transfers but can't send until you have done this

Comment

BTW where is foleys biatch hiding

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                        I dont have boyles. Just paddy power. Mahony92 on PP.
                                        its all the same network though.... just sit and ill join ya

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                          its all the same network though.... just sit and ill join ya
                                          Sitting

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                            When's this starting?
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                              When's this starting?
                                              8:45 I think it started

Late reg still but your startin with less then 2bbs
                                              Last edited by MegaSin; 13-03-11, 21:47.

Comment

Any Stars home games going on tonight?
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

My new telly is brilliant, it shows 50 frames per second.

I managed to watch the whole of the snooker world championships in less than a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                    My new telly is brilliant, it shows 50 frames per second.

I managed to watch the whole of the snooker world championships in less than a minute.
                                                    What brand is it?
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hot on the heels of the thread where someone (2 someones actually) turned down a €28k a year job because they were better off on benefits, I give you....

someone who will turn down a €50k job because they're better off on benefits http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056201698

I need to get me some of those benefits
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Just rewatched Zodiac there David Fincher is a genius, truly fascinating story thou.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                          Sorry only seen this now. Strandhill. As Elshambo put it before: it's no mans land. Not quite town and not quite bogland.
                                                          In fairness it's a rather nice no mans land, not your typical body strewn mess of piss, blood & death (except for the weekend of the warriors run of course)

Comment

If anyone is serious about quitting smokes, the warrior helped me in 12 seconds

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17xoJbLg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

oh i feel like vomiting , i bubbled in the ukipt sat!!!!

carlo took me out!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Tottenham Hotspur's new shirts could show how tired players are.

Tottenham Hotspur shirts could contain a “computer” that relays players’ biometric signals such as heart rate and temperature to coaching staff and even broadcasters from the start of the 2012-13 season.

Last week, the club signed a five-year kit deal with American sports clothing manufacturer Under Armour, and the company has confirmed that it is planning to include its “E39” technology in the shirts.

It is comprised of sensors that send second-by-second updates on everything from a player’s heart rate to core body temperature, breathing rate and acceleration.
                                                                Smartphones and laptops receive the data so that coaching staff can monitor players’ fitness and performance during training and matches.

The Baltimore-based company, which is understood to have signed a deal with Tottenham Hotspur worth £10 million a season, also wants to share the information with broadcasters. That would give fans unprecedented access to players’ athletic performance and even state of mind during key moments in a match.

Mark Dowley, Under Armour’s executive vice president, said: “We can metrically tell you what is happening to the body of somebody kicking a penalty in front of 60,000 people.
                                                                “You can watch his heart rate as he waits to take the kick. For the first time you can see inside an athlete as they perform. It adds to the drama.”
                                                                He added: “You could also tell who the best conditioned athlete is on the pitch and over the season, and when to pull a player out because he’s worn out.”
                                                                Dowley said he believed that more Premier League teams will be interested in the technology once they see Tottenham employing it.

However, the Premier League would be unlikely to allow the technology to be shared with broadcasters unless it was available to all 20 clubs in the division — something that would probably depend on Under Armour reaching a commercial agreement with the league itself.

The kit would also require regulatory clearance from Fifa, which could mean it is initially limited to training applications at Tottenham.
                                                                The technology was developed by Under Armour in partnership with American data software company Zephyr, which produces similar applications for the US military.

Under Armour launched the E39 shirt in Indianapolis at the NFL Scouting Combine last month, a week-long televised showcase of the best emerging American football talent, which saw it successfully share player data with broadcasters.
                                                                The company believes E39 could be used successfully in almost any televised sport. It is planning to sell a retail version of the kit.
                                                                Tottenham Hotspur shirts could contain a “computer” that relays players’ biometric signals such as heart rate and temperature to coaching staff and even broadcasters from the start of the 2012-13 season.

Comment

The Cheltenham preview thread is now up here. There are some good opinions on the races there, hopefully it will be a source of winners this week

Comment

Taken starting on Channel Four +1 now, a cinematic masterpiece imho
                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Well done Carlo !!!!! jammy fucker lol
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

just as well u did, still hate em?

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                        In fairness it's a rather nice no mans land, not your typical body strewn mess of piss, blood & death (except for the weekend of the warriors run of course)
                                                                        made the move from town out to strandhill last september, left me wondering what took me so long, great spot

Comment

Haggis Lasagne

incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            Haggis Lasagne

incredible
                                                                            Picture?

Did you get the funds I shipped back?
                                                                            Under 'special instructions', I asked pokerstars to let you know that I think you're great, did they oblige?

Had to grind that shit out at 1c/2c, 2c/5c and 5c/10c.
                                                                            Only amusing time was when some guy at 2c/5c was giving me non stop abuse about fucking my family because I beat him every hand we played, bar one.

Comment

Haggis Lasagne

incredible
                                                                              I must admit that sounds really fucking good.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                  Picture?

Did you get the funds I shipped back?
                                                                                  Under 'special instructions', I asked pokerstars to let you know that I think you're great, did they oblige?

Had to grind that shit out at 1c/2c, 2c/5c and 5c/10c.
                                                                                  Only amusing time was when some guy at 2c/5c was giving me non stop abuse about fucking my family because I beat him every hand we played, bar one.
                                                                                  no photos, eaten. two of us made it from scratch. I feel obese, and not in the safe way.

Did you find Sam again?
                                                                                  Are we going to get banned for collusion?
                                                                                  Will Charlie ever trust Doreen again?

Find out next time on, the table adventures of Emmet and SHD.

Anyone got any good shpots to be looking for RS links for TV series? Trying to find Friday Night Lights s2. FU whoever mentioned it and sparked my curiosity, managed to get 8 episodes in betweeen yesterday lunchtime and today.

Its an emotional rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                    just as well u did, still hate em?

made the move from town out to strandhill last september, left me wondering what took me so long, great spot

Well I certainly don't like them

Beginners luck by a long way. I liked your comment in the chat box btw!!!!
                                                                                    Last edited by Four of a Kind; 13-03-11, 23:37.
                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Well I certainly don't like them

Beginners luck by a long way. I liked your comment in the chat box though!!!!
                                                                                      ahahahahahha i nearly pissed myself laughing at that carry on!!

deffo ban on the cards heheheheheh
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

oh i feel like vomiting , i bubbled in the ukipt sat!!!!

carlo took me out!

ul Michelle. Was a standard shove from your position.
                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

ahahahahahha i nearly pissed myself laughing at that carry on!!

deffo ban on the cards heheheheheh

I didn't know someone reported anything until you said. Was funny!
                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I didn't know someone reported anything until you said. Was funny!
                                                                                            i swear to god, i very nearly pissed myself!!!! im happy i didnt win lol big investigation lol
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

no photos, eaten. two of us made it from scratch. I feel obese, and not in the safe way.

Did you find Sam again?
                                                                                              Are we going to get banned for collusion?
                                                                                              Will Charlie ever trust Doreen again?

Find out next time on, the table adventures of Emmet and SHD.

Anyone got any good shpots to be looking for RS links for TV series? Trying to find Friday Night Lights s2. FU whoever mentioned it and sparked my curiosity, managed to get 8 episodes in betweeen yesterday lunchtime and today.

Its an emotional rollercoaster
                                                                                              I will take credit for that thank you thank you. Will post links in the other place. As for a site for RS links.

SPOILER
                                                                                              oneddl.com is good for links, then there is the likes of warez-bb.org/bolt.org
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Early days but i see Ross Johnson is 3rd in chips in the Sunday Million, glglglgl

Comment

Quality little comedy western just started on TG4

Support Your Local Gunfighter

not as good as the first one, Support Your Local Sheriff

but
                                                                                                  James Garner & Jack Elam
                                                                                                  what more you want?
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 14-03-11, 00:15.

Comment

Having a marathon movie session. In Bruges, kill bill 2, the van and intolerable cruelty. Drinking tesco vodka. Also, need solid gold tips for Cheltenham
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      Having a marathon movie session. In Bruges, kill bill 2, the van and intolerable cruelty. Drinking tesco vodka. Also, need solid gold tips for Cheltenham
                                                                                                      kill bill fuckin brill!!!!

RE: tesco vodka same as any other vodka! enjoy
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Aye just started intolerable cruelty. Drank a load of desperado beer, on vodka now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          Aye just started intolerable cruelty. Drank a load of desperado beer, on vodka now.
                                                                                                          Omg I fuckin love that beer. Colm brought it home from Poland!!

Usually I drink corona it's very similar !!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Watched it years ago but just re-watching some of the older David Blaine stuff on E4 when he was just a street magician without all the thrills and spills. Fucking fantastic

Comment

Was waiting for intolerable cruelty to break into a movie. Just has. Game on.

Comment

Future Music Trip report - FAO OPR, MaxPower

Still recovering. Savage day.
                                                                                                                spent most of the day in constant motion from one stage to the next, got a lot of acts in. I was aware who I was listening to most of the time. These are the highlights, or parts i can remember now. Roughly in order of the day.

Drank a bottle of vodka on the way in. Fuk festival drink prices.

Swang by Mark Ronson - Sounded good live, but also glad he was on early as once the electronic stuff got going he wouldn't work in the middle.
                                                                                                                Leftfield were good and got the crowd going for the rest
                                                                                                                MGMT - Wasn't plannign on bothering with these but glad i did, good tunes while the sun was up high.
                                                                                                                Dizzee Rascal - Was a bit unsure how this would go down but was good. Great stage presense. At said, can only really recall Bonkers!
                                                                                                                Sven Vath - Didn't stay long as it was in a different area to chemical brothers, but was worth calling into

Chemical Brothers - Wow
                                                                                                                Tunes were brillant, which was expected
                                                                                                                Visuals were epic. I've seen daft punk live and this was very different but probably better. Was just madness really. MaxPower, your friend is mad.

Things I missed that I regret.
                                                                                                                Professor Green, totally forgot he was there
                                                                                                                The foam party, went looking for it but kept getting side tracked
                                                                                                                The roller disco, just for a wtf moment. Although its prob a good thing I missed it. Seen a girl I know come into the bar last night in a sling and cast. I asked what happened, "roller disco and vodka"

Anyone in Oz that that missed this - have major regrets

Comment

Forgot the videos, loads more on youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oaP8FC7fU[/ame]

Comment

Just watched Hereafter, thought it was awful.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Oh don't get me started on that weekend..at school it used to just be the reminder that we were back for the new term very soon and since then I just end up working for it.

Oh aye? Didn't know that. Welcome.

*Keeps home game quiet*
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Quality little comedy western just started on TG4

Support Your Local Gunfighter

not as good as the first one, Support Your Local Sheriff

but
                                                                                                                        James Garner & Jack Elam
                                                                                                                        what more you want?
                                                                                                                        good shout, really enjoyin this

Comment

good shout, really enjoyin this
                                                                                                                          tis a good show alright

love the ending on the train

I take it back, it probably is as good as the first one, it is faster and dafter anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X