This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
    PokerStars Game #59105977357: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2011/03/12 20:14:09 ET
    Table 'Antilochus V' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: nagulyak ($1.43 in chips)
    Seat 2: Ashenver ($2 in chips)
    Seat 3: samgx29 ($2.70 in chips)
    Seat 4: gblack31 ($1.02 in chips)
    Seat 5: HornswaggleU ($3.38 in chips)
    Seat 6: scandoballet ($6.69 in chips)
    nagulyak: posts small blind $0.01
    Ashenver: posts big blind $0.02

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to HornswaggleU [As Js]
    HornswaggleU said, "winning"
    samgx29: raises $0.02 to $0.04
    scandoballet said, "#studying"
    scandoballet said, "#puke"
    gblack31: folds
    HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.06
    scandoballet said, "I think this is a good spot to CALL"
    scandoballet: calls $0.06
    nagulyak: folds
    HornswaggleU said, "is this limit"
    Ashenver: folds
    nagulyak said, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz"
    samgx29: calls $0.02

*** FLOP *** [2d 4c Ad]
    samgx29: bets $0.02
    scandoballet said, "hi nagulak"
    HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.04
    scandoballet said, "whereareyoufrom"
    scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.06
    samgx29: calls $0.04
    HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.08
    scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.10
    samgx29: calls $0.04
    HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.12
    scandoballet: raises $0.02 to $0.14
    samgx29: folds
    HornswaggleU: raises $0.02 to $0.16
    scandoballet: folds
    Uncalled bet ($0.02) returned to HornswaggleU
    HornswaggleU collected $0.57 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $0.59 | Rake $0.02
    Board [2d 4c Ad]
    Seat 1: nagulyak (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 2: Ashenver (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 3: samgx29 folded on the Flop
    Seat 4: gblack31 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: HornswaggleU collected ($0.57)
    Seat 6: scandoballet (button) folded on the Flop

Thoughts on all streets?
    preflop "i wonder is there anyplace i could get some weed at this hour"
    flop "i have €20, i wonder would they deliver €20's worth to my house"
    turn " maybe i will just have a few cans instead"
    river "fuck it i think i will go to bed alltogether"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI6r6APUwK0[/ame]
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

i've just realised the omaha was set up for the wrong time..if anyone's still up for it's there to be be played.

Anyway TR on the Hold Em

Folded K high vs CardShark202 bvb when he was shoving every hand.
        Folded 33 vs Cardshark202 sb vs btn when he was shoving everyhand. He made a straight so that was all good.
        Downhill from there.....
        Last edited by sligoboi; 13-03-11, 01:41.
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            sry danny - think my calling all-in with 4-high flushdraw would have made you weep in a proper game!
            , no sweat, well done!
            Last edited by dannydiamond; 13-03-11, 01:57.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

hand history post fail.

suffice as to say it was a bad beat.

a little piece of me dies every time
              Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 13-03-11, 02:12.

Comment

Comment

Does the clock go forward tonight or something?
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

oh jayus lads im so drunk, my friends partner did a wine course a while ago and he was sloshing wine in and out of yokes all night, something about air circulating

they have gone to bed and im twisted drinking fucking ughhhh red wine with loads of air

cant smoke in the house either which is a pain in the hole and when i go out front door its facing the spookiest woods ever
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                      Ah, so it does...

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Last Sunday in March for this part of the world I believe.

Comment

you are wrong im afraid

http://http://www.timeanddate.com/wo...nge.html?n=136
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                            not that drunk apparently!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              barbeque day tomorrow! we've had all the meat soaking in some weird looking milk-based marinade all day.

Only place we could find barbeque stuff was in the Polish shop. Dunnes, Tesco etc had nothing, but the Polish shop had four different types of charcoal to choose from.

hmm, well seemed weird at the time. The Tesco lad sneered when i asked him and said they only get all that stuff in 'at the barbeque time of the year', whereas the Polish shop owners were clearly thinking on some different wavelength of 'if we don't have four different types of charcoal available at all times we will never live down the shame'. The more you know, etc...
                              had a BBQ earlier yum fucking yum

Comment

I think they do in parts of America and Australia tonight. Ours should be next weekend I think.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

page missing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                    not that drunk apparently!

no matter how drunk i am, im exceptionally good at googling

its only a finger after all
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Last edited by RoadSweeper; 13-03-11, 02:48.

Comment

Originally posted by sometime happy dude View Post
                                          page missing for me.
                                          look just fuckin take my fuckin word for it, its not till the end of FUCKIN march .......... Right!!!!!!!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

look just fuckin take my fuckin word for it, its not till the end of FUCKIN march .......... Right!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                              It's a fail for me but the url appeals to me...
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[NSFW="Hot Scissoring"]

[/NSFW]
                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 13-03-11, 03:05.

Comment

It's a fail for me but the url appeals to me...
                                                  sligoboi-where in sligo u from?

Comment

cant smoke in the house either which is a pain in the hole and when i go out front door its facing the spookiest woods ever
                                                    Moore Abbey woods probably. I used to go on easter egg hunts there when I was a kid

Comment

Anyone watching the Andy Lee fight on Setanta? Just turned it on for Round 4, Lee got battered in that round.

Comment

Watched a cop at a crossroads earlier, a few cars behind it, red light.
                                                        Noticed it was way too far forward, 10 feet past the lights, then when they could see there was no traffic coming, took a right turn slowly and ambled up the road.

No rush, no crime going on, just cause they could.
                                                        Absolute cunts.

Considered calling the garda confidential line but knew nothing would come of it aside from possible hassle for me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

Wow, Lee way off the pace but wins round 7 and 8 and then 2 big shots knock McEwan down in 9, all to play for in last.

Comment

Yesssssssssssssss, fuck me.... He laid him out in the 10th. What a turn around, he was getting battered up to the 7th. Slow mo on HBC was class, ref was stoping it before he hit the floor. McEwan had an 18 and 0 record up to this.

Just confirmed that after 8 he was level with 1 judge but down 2 rounds with the other 2.

Comment

Crap, missed it.

Comment

wat

Comment

De boxin like

Comment

@ michelle, im sure the others have talked about this before, but in your nightly drunken stoopers would you not just rub one out and go asleep instead of being up all hours pissed

Comment

ah right.

Went like this.

Comment

song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyggY_R3jU8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29zw6TV3MPw[/ame]

Comment

Why are all the bitshack images coming up as domain unregistered for me?
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              DNS is wierd.

I'm off to bed folks, g'night.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                happens to me in argentina too, really tilting when someone posts an image, loads of people thank and comment on it and I can't see it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                    happens to me in argentina too, really tilting when someone posts an image, loads of people thank and comment on it and I can't see it!
                                                                                    weird , it never happened to me in Africa before this trip but its been the same in three countries do far.
                                                                                    I added the site on the page in the link on the pic they show so maybe they will fix it before I get to Kenya tonight.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sleep or degen it up for the day...... What would CHD do?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                        Sleep or degen it up for the day...... What would CHD do?
                                                                                        Sunday is the holy poker day of the week, way to much on offer, you can sleep the other 6 if you need to.

Comment

Wow !! Best Fringe EVER !!!!!!!!
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Andy Lee vs Craig McEwan

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFi5GIf5-g[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9lpjkmJlsQ[/ame]

Comment

crazy stuff-costly marketing, but i imagine ahead of cheltenham, it must be good business.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                crazy stuff-costly marketing, but i imagine ahead of cheltenham, it must be good business.

http://paddypowerblog.wordpress.com/...nd-on-ireland/
                                                                                                Just noticed my balance was healthier than it should have been. Sweet
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                  Just noticed my balance was healthier than it should have been. Sweet
                                                                                                  only had a tenner on o'driscoll first try scorer so happy with that also tbh

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                    Wow !! Best Fringe EVER !!!!!!!!
                                                                                                    Interesting

In saying that the last few episodes of V have been very decent imo.
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

People haughtily arguing for how it's a disgrace that the International Community hasn't intervened in Libya can go fuck themselves when they happen to be the same people screamed and shouted about how the Iraq invasion was completely illegal and unjustified etc, etc...
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                        Andy Lee vs Craig McEwan
                                                                                                        Wow, the slow-mo replay of the knockout punch at 2:11 in the second clip is savage.
                                                                                                        Nearly took his head off.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                            Wow, the slow-mo replay of the knockout punch at 2:11 in the second clip is savage.
                                                                                                            Nearly took his head off.
                                                                                                            If you look closely in the background you can see Lee's brother shaking his hand in delight walking past just after he grounds him.

I tried to get the whole fight from a site but it was subscription only. You have to give credit to Lee for the fightback based on articles about the fight where he was getting fairly slapped around in earlier rounds.

Comment

How come Lee hasn't had a title fight yet in his career? Surely with his record he deserves one...
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                If you look closely in the background you can see Lee's brother shaking his hand in delight walking past just after he grounds him.
                                                                                                                yeah i had chuckled when i saw that.
                                                                                                                some clip he gave him
                                                                                                                48

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  People haughtily arguing for how it's a disgrace that the International Community hasn't intervened in Libya can go fuck themselves when they happen to be the same people screamed and shouted about how the Iraq invasion was completely illegal and unjustified etc, etc...
                                                                                                                  I may not have liked much about Peter Mandelson’s book (“‘insufferably self-indulgent’ – Alastair Campbell” doesn’t seem to have made it to the quotes on the cover of the paperback). However, I totally agree with his defence of the Blair government’s attempts to bring Libya in from the cold. He has written a well-argued piece […]

Comment

[quote=coillcam;281495]If you look closely in the background you can see Lee's brother shaking his hand in delight walking past just after he grounds him.

QUOTE]

You could also see him with his head in his hands and shaking his head for most of the fight.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    How come Lee hasn't had a title fight yet in his career? Surely with his record he deserves one...
                                                                                                                    He was supposed to be a great prospect but his one defeat was the first time he was live on prime time fight night in the US, this really set him back. His last 4 or 5 fights, especially the Irish fights he has had, have been against really poor fighters and he was only average against them. Last night was his comeback main exposure live tv fight in the states.

After 6 rounds his future was finished, he looked slow and beaten. Massive massive congrats to the way he ended the fight, he was really awsome those last 4 rounds. I think he will get another shot (last one was cancelled) and I would have said he was not up to it. However, if the Andy Lee we saw over the end of the fight comes to the fore again, well anything is possible.

Comment

Differnent American regime who seem to want an international mandate before action. Looks like that have learned lessons from Iraq?

Comment

In Iraq we had a brutal dictator who oppressed his people and the international community sat back and did nothing.

In Libya we have a brutal dictator who oppressed his people and the international community sat back and did nothing.

In Iraq that situation remained the same until the USA unilaterally, and under false pretenses so poor even the United Nations didn't believe them, invaded the country and created total chaos as there was no domestic movement to assist and take over the running of the country. The US did this for its own reasons and against the overwhelming opinion of the international community (rightly or wrongly motivations matter).

In Libya that situation remained the same until a domestic movement, sparked by the Egyptian movement, began a large scale insurrection to free themselves of his dictatorial reign. The international community, including the Arab League, have called for a no-fly zone over Libya to stop Gaddafi from aerial bombardments of rebel positions. Despite overwhelming international support no country has actively intervened.

FWIW I don't think anyone should intervene either. The prize hard earned is always valued above the prize easily given. The Egyptian uprising could be like the Middle-East's version of the French Revolution, acting as the spark that lights the fire of democracy and freedom across many dictatorial regimes. Western interference could well be counter-productive. I think France's approach, legitimising the rebel council, is a far better approach to take.

However your argument Lloyd is complete BS. Iraq and Libya are two completely different situations. If the West handle this right it could have massive long term benefits for East-West relations. To say that the same people who condemned the invasion of Iraq should stfu about the lack of intervention now is just nonsense. The two situations simply are not comparable.
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          I was told today to back Andy Lee to win by ko tonight @13/8.
                                                                                                                          He's fighting Craig McEwan at Foxwoods in a support fight to Sergio Martinez.

Fight's not on until about 2:30am I think.
                                                                                                                          Boom, took him out in the tenth.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X