X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    He's made some pretty awful errors.

The kick was a terrible miss.
    one terrible kick from the hands, one from the deck, and a pass that went to ground under serious pressure hardly amounts to an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      one terrible kick from the hands, one from the deck, and a pass that went to ground under serious pressure hardly amounts to an embarrassment.
      That's all in the ten odd minutes he's been on.

Comment

FFS!
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That's all in the ten odd minutes he's been on.
          Reddan played 46 seconds and got a ball to the face and got knocked out.

That's embarrassing.

Both Fitz and Bod have kicked awfully and awfully often today.
          Both D'Arcy and Bod have both put passes into the ground today.
          ROG missed two kicks (very kickable) vs Scotland.

None of these are embarrassing, they are part and parcel of the game.

Comment

would someone please call these fucke rs up and let them know that threes 4 mins to saved their season.

Comment

Comment

Rooney has had moments of genius in this game.

Van der Sar is unbelievable solid. Rarely spills anything.
                Profit before people.

Comment

will be daylight robbery if we get anything out of this

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    You can swim with contacts in no problem, been doing it for 15 years. Just give them a good rinse once you get home. And I know Carlo answered the other part

And another thing Michelle, I know Tony is hot, in a poker tourney and elsewhere
                    do you open your eyes under the water with the contacts in Gillian?

RE: the hot tony thing,
                    SPOILER
                    im on my way
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      Rooney has had moments of genius in this game.

Van der Sar is unbelievable solid. Rarely spills anything.
                      Rooney to score an og after attempted pass back slips under Van der Sar's foot...
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Oh i forgot to mention, i wont be around for ye tonight heading to a friend in monsterevin!

Ye are probably thrilled
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Give it to Earls ffs

Comment

gfy Kaplan and your beady-eyed TJ.

Kidney gonna Kidney.

P.Wallace gets 7 minutes of gametime in the 6N and bottles the only thing he could

Comment

fuck off Wallace, score the easy cert of a try and let sexton have a try. Load of cock

Comment

RTE commentators are such droolers. Ralph Keys talking about ROG's game management when Ireland had 30% territory is lol.

Comment

Hard to decide if worst decision of the game was Kaplan\touch judge joke or Paddy Wallace's decision not to pass at the death.

Comment

I reckon he takes the easy try if O gara still on.Lack of confidence in Sexton imo.

Comment

Rugby lol.

Who gives a fuck what ball is used, they're the same shape aren't they?

Stupid nonsensical rules imo
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                          I reckon he takes the easy try if O gara still on.Lack of confidence in Sexton imo.
                                          I doubt that was the case tbh, but if it is, it is so beyond retarded that you cannot defend it in anyway.

Comment

Whatever about the touchjudge not picking up on he lineout thing, the fact is there were tons of mistakes throughout the match, and if we were good enough we could have won.

Comment

I think I'll go out and actually kick a penguin.

So Sick I was looking forward to there game next week, I have great premium seats for it and nut soon coming over for it.
                                              Robbed by s piss poor ref again.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                Hard to decide if worst decision of the game was Kaplan\touch judge joke or Paddy Wallace's decision not to pass at the death.
                                                Bit of both.

What a horrible horrible game though.

Comment

Also, I reckon if the Irish Rugby team arranged a month of supermodel blowjobs for George Hook he'd still be pissing and moaning about them.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Attached Files
                                                    Last edited by greywolf; 12-03-11, 19:01.
                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Not a chance, if Wales didn't get that score, they still would've won.

Can't remember us putting 4 phases together.

We were muck.
                                                      Kicked ball badly from start to finish. Refused to play any rugby whatsoever.

Rog was off form, Sexton had a shocker, D'Arcy and BOD out of sorts in green.

Blaming the ref is once again finding another reason to ignore the failings of this team. We should've been 20 points up at that stage.

I'll echo what I said RE: Leinster earlier, I firmly believe Leinster, with Schmidt at the helm, would've put 15 points on Wales. So what's the biggest gamechanger between the Leinster team, and the Irish team?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        do you open your eyes under the water with the contacts in Gillian?

RE: the hot tony thing,
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        im on my way
                                                        I close my eyes when face down.

Comment

Tony Sony Vaio laptop help

This just happened, anyone able to tell quick?

Tony's 8 month old sony vaio laptop. was in sleep mode. he just opened it and screen says windows resume loader. never seen it before. asks continue with system resume or delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu. scared to touch it!

Comment

This just happened, anyone able to tell quick?

Tony's 8 month old sony vaio laptop. was in sleep mode. he just opened it and screen says windows resume loader. never seen it before. asks continue with system resume or delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu. scared to touch it!
                                                            It's fine. Just means windows hibernated instead of slept. If continue fails delete is fine. Any open unsaved documents will be lost though.
                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I close my eyes when face down.
                                                              Lol. That sounds so wrong.

Comment

Sexton has been pretty embarrassing since he's come on tbh.
                                                                By comparison RO'G had that abortive cross-field kick to Bowe, another bad misskick and 2 or 3 absolutely pathetic attempts at grubbers. This combined with a display out of hand characterised by pointless chips over the top and very mediocre kicking for territory that resulted in Ireland having 30% territory while he was on the field. An accomplished game manager, yeah?

Sexton had a pretty decent game and anyone bashing him is a spa.

Comment

Arsenal looked so laboured for the whole game. Build up at times was painfully slow and they looked so devoid of ideas trying to break United down. Never doubt Fergie

Edit - What the hell was Scholes thinking towards the end!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                    Oh i forgot to mention, i wont be around for ye tonight heading to a friend in monsterevin!

Ye are probably thrilled
                                                                    Are you sure it's not mountmelick??
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                      By comparison RO'G had that abortive cross-field kick to Bowe, another bad misskick and 2 or 3 absolutely pathetic attempts at grubbers. This combined with a display out of hand characterised by pointless chips over the top and very mediocre kicking for territory that resulted in Ireland having 30% territory while he was on the field. An accomplished game manager, yeah?

ROG was shit as well.

Your post is standard Munster/Leinster fanboy bullshit by the way. Sexton was terrible when he came on, but instead of just acknowledging that your default is to say no ROG was crap, if you criticise Sexton you're a spa.

Srsly like, are you 12?

Comment

But Keane, why was Sexton an embarrassment and ROG wasn't?

Slightly hypocritical, that's why I said it belonged in the rugby forum!

How do you log out of iPoker?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                          I don't know but there was about a 45second/1 minute period that encapsulated his whole career..rash challenge followed by an absolute belter of a long range pass!
                                                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 12-03-11, 19:37.
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ROG was shit as well.

Your post is standard Munster/Leinster fanboy bullshit by the way. Sexton was terrible when he came on, but instead of just acknowledging that your default is to say no ROG was crap, if you criticise Sexton you're a spa.

Srsly like, are you 12?
                                                                            Lol, no it's not. Sexton wasn't good but he wasn't terrible and you calling him "embarrassing" is by far the worst act of Leinster/Munster tribalism in this thread.

Comment

But Keane, why was Sexton an embarrassment and ROG wasn't?

Slightly hypocritical, that's why I said it belonged in the rugby forum!

I didn't comment on ROG, did I sound like I thought he was good? He was utterly abject.

I commented on Sexton because he trotted on to the pitch the same time I picked up my laptop and proceeded to make a bollocks of everything he did for the following twenty minutes.

The Irish rugby team, for the standard of individual players we have, is an absolute shambles.

Comment

Lol, no it's not. Sexton wasn't good but he wasn't terrible and you calling him "embarrassing" is by far the worst act of Leinster/Munster tribalism in this thread.
                                                                                lol gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by GedasT View Post
                                                                                  Ban workd out for me

Got into another forum where people more polite and friendlier than over here.

Thanks Tony
                                                                                  how are you still allowed to post here you are a joke of a human being

Comment

I think just exit out of it and then open it again

Comment

why do ireland get robbed at every sport they play?? referee and linesman are a joke.... fair enough wales still might have beaten us as soon as o gara was taken off, i dont let on to know anything about rugby and some of my friends have played up to a pretty good level.. schools senior cup and then for clubs in AIB 1st div or whatever its called now...they swear by him... i just cant see what every1 sees in sexton, sure he's the future outhalf but i still think he has a lot of learn about decision making and he place kicking leaves a lot to be desired as illustrated this evening (could have but it over myself...not kidding) haaaa had 2 do it feel better now
                                                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Have some Issues for sale?

Comment

Any other point you make is rendered irrelevent based on this evidence.

both Irelands outhalves were shocking bad today. I couldnt give a toss what town they're from. I was calling for ROG to be taken off and when he was sexton brought nothing to capitalise on a terribad rog performance.
                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ok so just back from the pub after nice few guinness here is my summary of the game. Bare in mind I am a complete rugby noob and I purposefully avoided the rugby chat here so I could make up my own mind.

1. our kicking was terrible. Rog didnt play well at all but sexton was worse
                                                                                            2. I thought the quick throw in was against the rules? even so lol by us
                                                                                            3. we didnt deserve to win the game no matter what you say and how close we got Im glad the better team won

Look from what I understand we are a good kicking team - we keep teams off balance and thats where our strength lies. Obv we have decided that kicking isnt going to work against the southern hemisphere so we have started to try the run game. Fact of the matter is we arent good enough to play that game.

Comment

Shut up.

Let the rugby fans act like football fans. You will only get in the way.

Comment

Have some Issues for sale?
                                                                                                what? I thought you were a proven scammer?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                  Arsenal looked so laboured for the whole game. Build up at times was painfully slow and they looked so devoid of ideas trying to break United down. Never doubt Fergie

Opr
                                                                                                  Scholes' staying power is beyond impressive, he's been a dirty thuggish tackler for years and it's almost become a running joke with referees to not punish him. I think if Scholes looked like Lee Bowyer rather than appearing to be a truly nice guy off the pitch he'd have like 10 more red cards in his career than he's had. I still love the gingah ninja though, an absolute genius player and in every other respect a total model pro, but the filthy side to his game has been there for years.

Also I wonder how much more patience Arsenal fans will have with Wenger, I think he's a terrific manager but the lack of trophies will eventually become too much and he's really becoming far too stubborn for his own good. I think it'd be a huge, huge mistake to let him go, but I wonder if questions will be asked, football fans aren't patient (or smart) by nature
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

marys man imo
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

ok so just back from the pub after nice few guinness here is my summary of the game. Bare in mind I am a complete rugby noob and I purposefully avoided the rugby chat here so I could make up my own mind.

1. our kicking was terrible. Rog didnt play well at all but sexton was worse
                                                                                                      2. I thought the quick throw in was against the rules? even so lol by us
                                                                                                      3. we didnt deserve to win the game no matter what you say and how close we got Im glad the better team won

Look from what I understand we are a good kicking team - we keep teams off balance and thats where our strength lies. Obv we have decided that kicking isnt going to work against the southern hemisphere so we have started to try the run game. Fact of the matter is we arent good enough to play that game.
                                                                                                      Well the thing is this is obv wrong because Leinster rip teams apart with epic back play week in week out.

The people on the sideline picking the team and calling the shots tactically are to blame imo.

Comment

what? I thought you were a proven scammer?
                                                                                                        You thought? You have brains to think with??? Wow

Comment

oh FFS, has GedasT just come back to try wind people up? Bubble, you're worse for taking the bait.
                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            I think I'll go out and actually kick a penguin.

So Sick I was looking forward to there game next week, I have great premium seats for it and nut soon coming over for it.
                                                                                                            I can't figure out the bolded bit

Comment

You thought? You have brains to think with??? Wow
                                                                                                              Nah Iv probably less brains than you <snip>
                                                                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 12-03-11, 19:51.

Comment

Well the thing is this is obv wrong because Leinster rip teams apart with epic back play week in week out.

The people on the sideline picking the team and calling the shots tactically are to blame imo.
                                                                                                                all the knock ons suggest otherwise

@ Zuroph sorry have had a fair few beverages in fairness

Comment

Bubbleking chill out, Gedas you are only back after a 1 month ban don't try so quick to go for another one.

People chill out please and try to be civilised.
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    Maybe he meant to say "got somebody/someone coming over for it"???
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ah rabble rabble rabble

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                        The best I can come up with is the "nut son" which is a bit unfair on any other sons...
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                          Bubbleking chill out, Gedas you are only back after a 1 month ban don't try so quick to go for another one.

People chill out please and try to be civilised.
                                                                                                                          Super Mod

I saw your glowing tribute to FNL earlier, i must go back and try and pick it up again but was pretty pissed off at it at the time

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X