Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Registered now just waiting for you to accept me
    Are you in ( pardon the pun)
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
      im the guy who hopes i dont have to play you heads up. well played in the league and hope im not looking at scratch for the first round. with 2 left its not looking good
      Cheers but don't be too hard on yourself, I mean the 2 big hands were pretty much just coolers. Good luck in the other games tho, that was my first one

Comment

What is the game and $$ costs? I might play...

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
          Quick Panorama I made off my mobile last week - half way up Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Kaprun, Austria.

That's impressive very slick
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anytime soon Michelle...

Comment

ok lads accepted!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Quick Panorama I made off my mobile last week - half way up Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Kaprun, Austria.

v nice

Comment

Michelle, will you set up a plo game please.

$2 rebuy, 1500 chips, rebuy period for 20 mins or so.

Startin about 12?
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    What is the game and $$ costs? I might play...
                    emmet did i accept you? i thought i did but not sure as i cant see ur name?
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Question: Which is worse?

A: Hearing the brother and his GF flat out bumping uglies?

B: Listening to Maeve Higgins?

Either way, headphones and music were used within a short space of time.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                        Michelle, will you set up a plo game please.

$2 rebuy, 1500 chips, rebuy period for 20 mins or so.

Startin about 12?
                        Done!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

need a pic of the GF to give a decision I'm afraid..

Comment

Tune! Use to not like this dude at all but the more I listen to him the better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3hhFfFH-k[/ame]

This was in the playlist as well

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFu50SyEGE8[/ame]

Comment

Flip a coin they are both terrible.

Comment

Is there a shazam like contraption for PC? Also, I'd play a omaha game if there is one going

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                  need a pic of the GF to give a decision I'm afraid..
                                  Tempted to but not down on that kinda thing. Anyone of stalker-like tendencies can find her on my FB anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Flip a coin they are both terrible.
                                    anyone that thinks she is even borderline funny should be sectioned

Comment

Tempted to but not down on that kinda thing. Anyone of stalker-like tendencies can find her on my FB anyway.
                                      Dont think anyone is every serious when they reply pics or GTFO...

No FB acc for stalking in any case.

Comment

First one outa the game. MSN with the slow rollyness. GG.

Now to beat the shit outa that penguin.

Comment

Fancy some Fifa?

Comment

very nice...
                                            took this quickly from my hotel balcony before the sun set
                                            its a bit crap and the sun went down before i could try again

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                              anyone that thinks she is even borderline funny should be sectioned
                                              I don't think I have see any of her other stuff outside of Hidden Camera thing on RTE thank god.

Comment

never ever check trips lol especially not into tony!!!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

PokerStars Home Game #59048279110: {sat navigation} Tournament #373922041, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (40/80) - 2011/03/12 0:15:09 WET [2011/03/11 19:15:09 ET]
                                                  Table '373922041 2' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
                                                  Seat 2: Diamondgeeza (1740 in chips)
                                                  Seat 3: FlushdrawIRE (2101 in chips)
                                                  Seat 5: tipperary101 (6733 in chips)
                                                  Seat 6: scandoballet (5460 in chips)
                                                  Seat 8: coldfirex1.4 (2911 in chips)
                                                  Seat 9: collie47 (1055 in chips)
                                                  Diamondgeeza: posts the ante 10
                                                  FlushdrawIRE: posts the ante 10
                                                  tipperary101: posts the ante 10
                                                  scandoballet: posts the ante 10
                                                  coldfirex1.4: posts the ante 10
                                                  collie47: posts the ante 10
                                                  FlushdrawIRE: posts small blind 40
                                                  tipperary101: posts big blind 80
                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                  Dealt to tipperary101 [3c 3h]
                                                  scandoballet: folds
                                                  coldfirex1.4: folds
                                                  collie47: folds
                                                  Diamondgeeza: raises 80 to 160
                                                  FlushdrawIRE: folds
                                                  tipperary101: raises 80 to 240
                                                  Diamondgeeza: calls 80
                                                  *** FLOP *** [Ts 4s 5d]
                                                  tipperary101: checks
                                                  Diamondgeeza: bets 240
                                                  tipperary101: calls 240
                                                  *** TURN *** [Ts 4s 5d] [3s]
                                                  tipperary101: checks
                                                  Diamondgeeza: bets 1250 and is all-in
                                                  tipperary101: calls 1250
                                                  *** RIVER *** [Ts 4s 5d 3s] [6s]
                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                  tipperary101: shows [3c 3h] (three of a kind, Threes)
                                                  Diamondgeeza: shows [Th Ks] (a flush, King high)
                                                  Diamondgeeza collected 3560 from pot
                                                  tipperary101 said, "aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
                                                  Diamondgeeza said, "lol"
                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                  Total pot 3560 | Rake 0
                                                  Board [Ts 4s 5d 3s 6s]
                                                  Seat 2: Diamondgeeza (button) showed [Th Ks] and won (3560) with a flush, King high
                                                  Seat 3: FlushdrawIRE (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                  Seat 5: tipperary101 (big blind) showed [3c 3h] and lost with three of a kind, Threes
                                                  Seat 6: scandoballet folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                  Seat 8: coldfirex1.4 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                  Seat 9: collie47 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                    Fancy some Fifa?
                                                    Gwan, just the one. Have work in the morning but no boozing tonight so I'll give you a spin if you're still online.

Comment

typical!!! lol

Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

It just happens the cabs are here GTF excellent episode.
                                                        Just watched this for 1st time ever, it was alright. May watch again, meh. I do like Pauly D tho

Comment

I was at a chemical brothers gig in the point a few years ago and they were fantastic.
                                                          If you have the opportunity to go then be sure not to pass it up.

Regardless of the 3d stuff or anything else, they know how to put on a show, one of the best live acts i've seen.
                                                          I think I was at that gig, bout 30% sure. Whether I dreamt it or not it was amazing.

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                          I know this is old but its just Gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAtF...eature=related
                                                          That's really good. 'ALAN, ALAN, AL, AL, ALAN' had me in bits.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Stupid question but how do I "reboot" something? I've downloaded Pokertracker and I've been told by someone to reboot it. Sounds like I should just kick the laptop!

Comment

Is there a stars home game going?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                Stupid question but how do I "reboot" something? I've downloaded Pokertracker and I've been told by someone to reboot it. Sounds like I should just kick the laptop!
                                                                Shut down and restart PC

Comment

Watching 'Sigur Ros - Heima' on Sky Arts HD (sky+)

Two hours of aural and visual bliss. Sublime.
                                                                  Last edited by Lazare; 12-03-11, 01:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    Shut down and restart PC
                                                                    Thats it? Just turn the laptop off and back on? The fucker could have just said that. You kids today and your fancy words

ty

Comment

restart!!!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I feel so dumb

Comment

Tune! Use to not like this dude at all but the more I listen to him the better

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This was in the playlist as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFu50SyEGE8
                                                                          With so much drama in the LBC its kinda hard being Snoop D O double G! boom

Always loved Kudis first stand out track

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc[/ame]

Comment

I feel so dumb
                                                                            dont be stupid, i have asked many a stupid question!!! new word for today is : RE
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Is there a stars home game going?
                                                                              Guess not.

Gonna jump into a rush tourney, played it for the first time tonight, so perfect for drunken spunkage, love it.

Comment

Those games were a good laugh, thaks for setting them up Michelle.

Comment

Love this mash up from Crookers essential mix.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePlyi5ye_s[/ame]
                                                                                  Last edited by Teddie; 12-03-11, 01:32.

Comment

Guess not.

Gonna jump into a rush tourney, played it for the first time tonight, so perfect for drunken spunkage, love it.
                                                                                    We just finished up a couple. Have a lookin a wee bit earlier tomorrow night if you're about.

Comment

Those games were a good laugh, thaks for setting them up Michelle.
                                                                                      thanks Danny, friday night seems to be a good night for a game, i really enjoyed it, who won!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Top of the League baby

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                          thanks Danny, friday night seems to be a good night for a game, i really enjoyed it, who won!
                                                                                          Flushdraw won, I took silver.

Comment

and I came 3rd and won the Omahahahahaha.

Bedtime I feel.

gnight folks.

Comment

have to say tony is hot!

now gillian before you kick off , i mean at the poker table!!!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Repeat all day, it could be the greatest song ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH_7_XRfTMs[/ame]

Opr

Comment

This is great and gets better as it goes on

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUSoN3IS5A[/ame]

Comment

Has the internet made drinking alone more acceptable?

Discuss....

Goodnight

Comment

Japan heading for a nuclear meltdown?
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        dont be stupid, i have asked many a stupid question!!!
                                                                                                        Yes but your a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                          Fancy some Fifa?
                                                                                                          Good games man, catch you again for a few.

Comment

and I came 3rd and won the Omahahahahaha.
                                                                                                            All because the champ was too late to reg yo

Check this magic out, this is how I roll....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                              With so much drama in the LBC its kinda hard being Snoop D O double G! boom

Always loved Kudis first stand out track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc
                                                                                                              its the bass line, tears the shit out of a club system, banging.
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                Japan heading for a nuclear meltdown?
                                                                                                                They got that all under control earlier this evening I believe.

All the reports and vids I read/saw today were awful.
                                                                                                                I felt weak watching peoples lives been torn from then before my very eyes.

The death toll so far seems incredibly low considering the enormity of what happened but that seems to be down to incredible planning and foresight of the Japanese people. They are simply awsome with the way they go about things.

It makes you realise how lucky we really are.

Comment

Discuss....

Goodnight
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

They got that all under control earlier this evening I believe.

All the reports and vids I read/saw today were awful.
                                                                                                                    I felt weak watching peoples lives been torn from then before my very eyes.

The death toll so far seems incredibly low considering the enormity of what happened but that seems to be down to incredible planning and foresight of the Japanese people. They are simply awsome with the way they go about things.

It makes you realise how lucky we really are.
                                                                                                                    Just watching Sky News now and the new videos are just unbelievable to watch. Really is like something out of a disaster movie

Comment

Discuss....

Goodnight
                                                                                                                      Yes.

Comment

ye will be delighted to know im no longer gonna hit f5, goodnight!!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Poker Stars, $2 + $0.20 NL Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                                                          LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: 2,960
                                                                                                                          BB: 3,200
                                                                                                                          UTG: 2,710
                                                                                                                          UTG+1: 3,840
                                                                                                                          UTG+2: 2,960
                                                                                                                          MP1: 3,000
                                                                                                                          MP2: 2,900
                                                                                                                          CO: 2,650
                                                                                                                          Hero (BTN): 2,940

Pre-Flop: (30) Q:club: A:diamond: dealt to Hero (BTN)
                                                                                                                          UTG raises to 40, 3 folds, MP2 calls 40, CO folds, Hero calls 40, SB folds, BB calls 20

Flop: (170) 4:spade: Q:spade: 4:heart: (4 Players)
                                                                                                                          BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets 110, BB folds, UTG raises to 220, MP2 folds, Hero calls 110

Turn: (610) 3:heart: (2 Players)
                                                                                                                          UTG bets 120, Hero calls 120

River: (850) K:spade: (2 Players)
                                                                                                                          UTG bets 550, Hero ????

90 seater sng, made the call in the end, friend sittin beside me and ridiculed me for call...i didnt see anything wrong with it or am i just a donk as per??
                                                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X