Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakers @ Heat starting now. Should be a decent game.

Comment

Loving this song atm.

Know there is a few LCD Soundsystems fans here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA0cTC228M[/ame]

A longish listen but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
        I am on nights for a while, and i tend to go to my dark place.
        hmm thought as much lol
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
          was gonna post this, come on lakers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            im reg, even though ye fuckers woudnt play with me

which im still mad over, big conspiracy, hate that.

if flushdraw and danny reg for my game ye would all have followed, just dont wanna look like pussys playing sat navs game!!

cunts!!!!
            Jesus Michelle, relax ffs. Not everyone wants to play an $11 freezeout at 12 at night!

its not a rebuy???
            Ah bollox, sorry folks. Can set up a rebuy if you want?

Comment

FAO Mellor and OPR:

Mates went to the Chem Bros in Melbourne the other night. This is what she wrote on her facebook.

"Chemical Bros were so lame last night it might as well have been a Coldplay gig!!! Bleugh!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Jesus Michelle, relax ffs. Not everyone wants to play an $11 freezeout at 12 at night!

Ah bollox, sorry folks. Can set up a rebuy if you want?
                relax there tony would ya, im so over that!!!!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  Just me and tipp at the moment tony!
                  Thats not me Michelles stars name is close to copyright theft for my boards name.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Sheva's been brilliant for Kiev tonight. Class is permanent.
                    He was immense tonight. Infact, Kiev were extremely impressive. Well organised, comfortable on the ball, dealt with the simple stuff competently at the back. And then with a thunderous home support and icy conditions.

Winning in Europe ain't easy.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      blatent Brag - Going to the Chemical Brothers tomorrow (pleases me that they are ANZ reviews too)
                      TR when you can please.

Opr

Comment

Hitch and Michelle got owned pretty bad.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Hitch and Michelle got owned pretty bad.
                          huge field!!! WP
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                            FAO Mellor and OPR:

Mates went to the Chem Bros in Melbourne the other night. This is what she wrote on her facebook.

"Chemical Bros were so lame last night it might as well have been a Coldplay gig!!! Bleugh!!!"
                            Has to be taking the piss. I mean this is what she would have been at!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cxcAk4i1zQ[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Fantastically huge nipples, well played.
                              Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              nipples are pretty standard in fairness but the areola's are huge
                              Just for ye two.

[NSFW=":-/ "][/NSFW]
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

huge field!!! WP
                                You're a good laugh Michelle, don't be ruining it with the rolleyes!

Play again? Hold'em if you like, I only have one table open and i'm bored.
                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 00:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                  Just for ye two.

[NSFW=":-/ "][/NSFW]
                                  A bridge too far. wombatman had it to a tee,that was a wonderful example.
                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 00:56.

Comment

You're a good laugh Michelle, don't be ruining it with the rolleyes!

Play again?
                                    What club do I have to join if there's another going?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                      Kobe in the house. Some first quarter!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                        What club do I have to join if there's another going?
                                        Michelle has one going if she's still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Has to be taking the piss. I mean this is what she would have been at!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                          Thats in Sydney no?

I've never personally seen them live but from what I've heard their live shows have gone downhill pretty badly in the last 3 years. Big arenas aren't conducive to good dance gigs imo, may well have been an atmosphere thing more than anything else. Can't watch those clips cause my internet is soooo shit.

Comment

Michelle seems to be gone, anyone want to play a game?

Me,
                                            caf,

if we get a couple more, we can set up a game.

Comment

Just got ko'd from my last couple of donkaments, I'm calling it a night. Gl if you get a game going.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

Just got ko'd from my last couple of donkaments, I'm calling it a night. Gl if you get a game going.
                                                We're done I think, a fri or sat night is a different stroy!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Swype. don't think you can get it in the market, you'll have to go to their website.

Depends what you want after that I have:

Dropbox
                                                  Dolphin Browser HD
                                                  Goggles
                                                  Mobile Account checker
                                                  Pulse
                                                  Quickoffice
                                                  Rockplayer
                                                  Sleep
                                                  Tweetdeck
                                                  Zumodrive
                                                  I've this downloaded but find the default browser perfect so I've basically never used it, what does it do better than the default browser?
                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

FAO Mellor and OPR:

Could the problem of been your friend just not into that stuff/drug fueled raves/lights and noise.
                                                    Seriously, this is an actual video of the gig in Melbourne that I imagine she was at

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_FXvmxeKk[/ame]

TR when you can please.

Opr
                                                    Will do - monday/tuesday ish

Comment

hi

Comment

Thats in Sydney no?

I've never personally seen them live but from what I've heard their live shows have gone downhill pretty badly in the last 3 years. Big arenas aren't conducive to good dance gigs imo, may well have been an atmosphere thing more than anything else. Can't watch those clips cause my internet is soooo shit.
                                                        Yeah but its the same show. The youtube link I posted earlier and the review was from the Rod Laver, Melbourne gig which was the night before the Sydney one.

Its been while since I have seen them but from reading stuff about them live they have been pretty sketchy over the last few years but this new 3D show has just been blowing people away. I agree that big arena's are not conducive to good dance gigs but the Chemical Brothers are the exception that proves that rule

Opr

Comment

Chuck Norris turned 71 yesterday. So time for some tales about the legend.
                                                          "Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. "
                                                          "Chuck Norris was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop. "
                                                          "Chuck Norris once had an erection while lying face down. He struck oil. "
                                                          "When Chuck Norris went to donate sperm, half the nurses drowned; the rest were pregnant. "
                                                          "When Chuck Norris looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get between Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris. "
                                                          "Chuck Norris' wristwatch has no numbers on it. It just says, Time to kick ass. "
                                                          "Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse. "
                                                          "Chuck Norris can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together. "
                                                          "Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime. "
                                                          "Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. "
                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I was at a chemical brothers gig in the point a few years ago and they were fantastic.
                                                            If you have the opportunity to go then be sure not to pass it up.

Regardless of the 3d stuff or anything else, they know how to put on a show, one of the best live acts i've seen.
                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 01:28.

Comment

Thats in Sydney no?

Yeah that one is Sydney, but it would be the same show, lights etc would be impossible to change it. I linked the melbourne one.
                                                              They played a night in Sydney, one in melbourne, then the future music tour in finishes with a return to sydney and melbourne

You really need to watch them videos, as it completely ends any doubt and discussion about their live show this year. Your friend in mad imo

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at81C9xN20[/ame]

Comment

TBF knowing them they prob "Didn't have enough drugs".

Comment

@mellor

criterion

Comment

Cracking 4th Q in prospect!

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                                                        Have you smoked the other three.

Comment

Opr
                                                                          What does this mean?

Comment

What does this mean?
                                                                            I'd presume it's related to either hand egg or bouncy ball.
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 03:14.

Comment

By virtue of the fact that their logo features fire the Heat clearly deserve to win this.

Comment

Charlie Sheen cooking show. Need say no more.
                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Or this guy

Comment

@mellor

criterion
                                                                                    thanks, poor lad would of had a field day with that

Comment

Comment

Everytime I see the title of that thread, i just think

Comment

AH needs pictures.

Hobo with a shotgun:
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU[/ame]
                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-03-11, 03:36.

Comment

I can see it now, i'm gonna be quoting Charlie all weekend.
                                                                                            Gonna be a session, hopefully it'll be sheen-esque, there will be plenty of oportunities for the likes of
                                                                                            "I have one gear, GO!"

Comment

Morning you all

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                Morning you all
                                                                                                Good morning.

Comment

So a couple of maidens to start for Ireland. No Trent Johnston though, . Big loss

Comment

4/8 on the FT of some 8k on stars if anyone is up to rail?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                      4/8 on the FT of some 8k on stars if anyone is up to rail?
                                                                                                      ul with the 66 v 55

Ireland have the Windies on 40-0 after 13overs. Some excellent bowling so far

Comment

ul with the 66 v 55

Ireland have the Windies on 40-0 after 13overs. Some excellent bowling so far
                                                                                                        Thanks. It was pretty sick alright. But I hit a one outer earlier to stay in it so whatever

Also, no idea what that means but.... Go Ireland.

Comment

I feel sorry for the people that write these articles.
                                                                                                          It's quite ironic tbf.
                                                                                                          People writing an article about some whiz kid with the 162 IQ with claim of being smarter than Bill Gates, Einstein etc. Shame they themselves were smart enough to understand that you can't really compare different tests like that. Older test are age dependant etc.

Still smart kid all the same

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                            Thanks. It was pretty sick alright. But I hit a one outer earlier to stay in it so whatever

Also, no idea what that means but.... Go Ireland.
                                                                                                            Good flopping there with the AQ dude

Comment

Good flopping there with the AQ dude
                                                                                                              Had a fucking heart attack there almost. Then seen the K

Comment

Hey Kev, shouldn't you be working on a 6k post, seeing as you messed up 5k?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                  Hey Kev, shouldn't you be working on a 6k post, seeing as you messed up 5k?
                                                                                                                  Hopefully it will be to note a Windies wicket

Comment

Super card dead atm. Come on lady luck.

Comment

Morning gents, i'm still up grinding a tournie.
                                                                                                                      I promised Mrs Diamond that i'd take the kids to school, that might not go as origionally planned.

I'm really really tired.

Comment

Morning gents, i'm still up grinding a tournie.
                                                                                                                        I promised Mrs Diamond that i'd take the kids to school, that might not go as origionally planned.
                                                                                                                        Gl in yours.

Comment

5 place and feel robbed.

Meh maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X