• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    anyone know a link for the leinster match

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
      I have to go to Smyths in Dundalk for the nieces & nephew in the morning.
      It says on their website they have some in D'dalk (i know, I know)

Long shot but, if I manage to snag one I'll post on here from my phone.
      Can swiftpost it down to you on Monday morning and you should have it by Tuesday afternoon.

Any good to you?

That'd be brilliant, thanks very much! If you have any luck I'll sort it all out with you. Good man!
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

girl i know: I met a professional poker player in nz staying in our room. He is irish haha
        me : what was his name
        girl i know: kev

is that KevIRL?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Yeah its good, its been posted twice before to much chortling etc. You can see the way he's decoding the trollish interviewer late on.
          youll have your day in the sun!!!

love it!
          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
            girl i know: I met a professional poker player in nz staying in our room. He is irish haha

is that KevIRL?
            you know the second name?

Comment

First time in a while anyone's wished death upon me at a poker table. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Table closed before I had a chance to wish him a happy christmas.
              Last edited by Ed; 18-12-10, 19:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Dempsey or Flynn, hard to know which one I detest the most

probably Flynn. I heard a good story from my in-laws in Castlebar before the last election. Their 2 kids had been given sweets in school and urged to go home and tell their parents to 'vote for Flynny'.

absolute pig of a woman

well she is her fathers daughter

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Ipswich 3 up halftime, but serious chance of game being abandoned.

Conditions are ridiculously snowy.
                  Ref took them off for 10 minutes midway through second half, then brought them back out again. Trying to finish it off now.

Comment

comedic carless Claremont

Comment

is that KevIRL?
                      that would be Dom, he calls himself Kev at times kind of hero worship thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        you know the second name?
                        no, but hes down under ATM right?

Comment

I never played Black Ops, but it looks cool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smETLCCPTVo[/ame]

Comment

is there any way on Paddy Power/Ipoker that you can read your hand historyas text, instead of looking at that big ugly picture thing?
                            If not, they should get it in really,
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                              is there any way on Paddy Power/Ipoker that you can read your hand historyas text, instead of looking at that big ugly picture thing?
                              If not, they should get it in really,
                              Thanks
                              HEM?

Comment

For all those missing the xfactor.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKOJnMh8Zqo&feature=player_[/ame]

Comment

Being Human doesnt get enough love on here, after Barca game a 4 episode blitz for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                    Twas a load of property developers up to a few years ago, the club was a little toy for them whilst they were making their billions.
                                    They left it in a bad way when their fortunes went tits up a few years ago.

Its been ran by some locals for the last few years, but the debts must have too much.
                                    Unfortunately the usual LOI story, get a short term sugar daddy/s, buy a little success, daddy/s gets tired of the hassle with the toy & dissappear, debts then mount & the genuine fans step in & try to save their club, sometimes things have gone too far. Look at Sporting Fingal & for different but stupid reasons look at Bohemians, Cork, Limerick< Longford, Waterford, St Pats fcuk the've all been through it....................Loi unfortunately is not viable as a professional game

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      What a load of bollox. I didn't realise it would delete my whole library of about 3k songs. A load of fucking wank

Too little too late
                                      Poxy!

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      Anyone else have problems with the dolphin browser? Nothing seems to happen when I hit the reply button here.

Also is it possible to add another home screen on the desire?
                                      Huh? Another home screen?
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                        Unfortunately the usual LOI story, get a short term sugar daddy/s, buy a little success, daddy/s gets tired of the hassle with the toy & dissappear, debts then mount & the genuine fans step in & try to save their club, sometimes things have gone too far. Look at Sporting Fingal & for different but stupid reasons look at Bohemians, Cork, Limerick< Longford, Waterford, St Pats fcuk the've all been through it....................Loi unfortunately is not viable as a professional game
                                        would be viable if we fell out of love with the Engerlish league. It's up to the parents to buy their kiddies some LOI gear etc, Not impossible, to build up the local following

the FAI being clowns just give us slim hope

Comment

Downloaded the Inception app from itunes as per Lazare's recommendation.
                                          When I went to put it onto the phone, it says it couldn't be synched as I don't have the latset OS.

I'm wary of upgrading the OS now because of what happened Flushdraw.

Suggestions?

Comment

Downloaded the Inception app from itunes as per Lazare's recommendation.
                                            When I went to put it onto the phone, it says it couldn't be synched as I don't have the latset OS.

I'm wary of upgrading the OS now because of what happened Flushdraw.

Suggestions?
                                            I think the problem Tony had was he had the really old firmware and the new one has all the multi app threading thingamagig cant think of what its called.

Check your firmware and check to see what is the latest one out, if you do update you would be prompted like Tony was so you should be grand but double check to make sure.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

no, but hes down under ATM right?
                                              Think he's in ferrybank

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                would be viable if we fell out of love with the Engerlish league. It's up to the parents to buy their kiddies some LOI gear etc, Not impossible, to build up the local following

Only apparent sporting country in the world where people totally ignore their own for the big TV product

We are a laughing stock (espically over in England)
                                                all the droolers on boards who go on about facilities, attacking every LOI thread (you would swear they was a psychobabble reason for it)

Brazilians/Argies/Lower league England have shit facilities, people still go

Gaa league/club games hardly have facilities, then again, in general, the great Gaa public only show up for the big games

the Irish are not sports fans/people they are event junkies

and worse still they are event junkies for a county half of the fucking droolers claim to hate

I was in the gym the other day and an auld fella is giving me funny looks in the changing room, now I know im a bit of a beaut and all but I figured out why

I was wearing England Shorts

This cunt was wearing ManU shorts, drying himself with a ManU towel, putting his stuff in a ManU kit bag and wearing a ManU jacket

Main reason LOI doesn't work for ALL its faults (and it has plenty) is that Fucking paddies are a fucking bunch of fanboy droolers

and breath out!!!!
                                                Last edited by Guest; 18-12-10, 20:13. Reason: *:)

Comment

Never ever ever drinking again, feel ridic awful.
                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                    Yah Philips was taking the piss trying the 3rd and 4th time, but obviously O'Gara completely out of order not to shake it the first time.

It's rugby, doesn't matter what happened on pitch, just shake his hand and walk off.
                                                    sorry have been out so catching this late but in rugby do whatever you can get away with on the pitch, shake hands afterwards and if you were a complete animal buy the first pint in the bar later.

Comment

In fairness the FAI or anyone else who tried to run the LOI face a fairly unique set of circumstances to overcome.

Firstly our nearest neighbour is one of the biggest highest profile leagues in the world. Now the Danes, Swiss, Portuguese, Poles and many others face a similar problem, but it's compounded for us by the fact that we use the same primary language as our near neighbour, and we even get their football on TV beamed into our sitting rooms on free to air tv.

Add in the massive rival of the GAA, which because it never took off abroad is able to maintain amateurism here and pump all its revenue into facilities, whilst the LOI has to pay players some sort of wages.

Add it all up and I'm extremely pessimistic that the LOI can ever overcome the obstacles it faces.

Comment

My wife got one of these today.
                                                        [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Talking-Strength-Ball-Science-Museum/dp/B0042SUL00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1292703081&sr=8-1[/ame]

I was laughing, in a 'wtf is that?' kinda way, taking the piss.
                                                        I've been at it for the last 20 minutes and I'm wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                          Only apparent sporting country in the world where people totally ignore their own for the big TV product

We are a laughing stock (espically over in England)
                                                          all the droolers on boards who go on about facilities, attacking every LOI thread (you would swear they was a psychobabble reason for it)

Brazilians/Argies/Lower league England have shit facilities, people still go

Gaa league/club games hardly have facilities, then again, in general, the great Gaa public only show up for the big games

the Irish are not sports fans/people they are event junkies

and worse still they are event junkies for a county half of the fucking droolers claim to hate

I was in the gym the other day and an auld fella is giving me funny looks in the changing room, now I know im a bit of a beaut and all but I figured out why

I was wearing England Shorts

This cunt was wearing ManU shorts, drying himself with a ManU towel, putting his stuff in a ManU kit bag and wearing a ManU jacket

Main reason LOI doesn't work for ALL its faults (and it has plenty) is that Fucking paddies are a fucking bunch of fanboy droolers

and breath out!!!!
                                                          Spot On!

Do you remember a few years ago when the TV dream team came here (a team that doesnt even exist!) and got 10k at it. Event junkies is justified name.

Poxy thing is that the Big Dublin Derby is Utd vs Liverpool

Country of barstoolers, support you local club FFS.

Comment

Christ playing iPoker tables at the same time as playing Pokerstars tables is a bad idea

Of course, if I win on iPoker tables all will be forgiven (again)

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                              Think he's in ferrybank
                                                              In Carlow at the mo at a wedding. F U end of December weddings.

Not me valor

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                My wife got one of these today.

I was laughing, in a 'wtf is that?' kinda way, taking the piss.
                                                                I've been at it for the last 20 minutes and I'm wrecked.
                                                                wtf is that

Comment

Bogball is the reason for all the sporting woes in Ireland. Nobody cares about it except the misguided inhabitants of Ireland. As soon as they ban it watch the hoards flock into league of Ireland matches.

Comment

Yeah I've always been a little surprised how LoI teams don't get a bigger attendance. I know its low standard stuff, but its always good craic, and theres generally an OK atmosphere for a small turnout. Its also a very cheap way to enjoy a couple hours.

Am defo planning on going to more next season.
                                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      wtf is that
                                                                      Exactly what I said!

You have to pull this thing() to activate the internal rotor and then keep it spinning as fast as you can. It's supposed to increase upper body strength or somesuch.

I lol'd but it's bloody hard work and and kind of a weird sensation.

Pretty much the same as this.

THE GYROSCOPE REVOLUTION HAS COME.

Comment

Bogball is the reason for all the sporting woes in Ireland. Nobody cares about it except the misguided inhabitants of Ireland. As soon as they ban it watch the hoards flock into league of Ireland matches.
                                                                        I care

Comment

I go to the showgrounds in sligo 5 or 6 times a year with my da(edinburgh born but the old fella is a sligo man) great laugh and the pubs are class afterwards but the ground is only half full despite a great season

Comment

If I didnt have drinking to be doing you would be getting the verbal internet beatdown

Comment

Id say Wenger is absolutely shitting himself at the thoughts of his shoddy defence facing this type of onslaught

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                Yeah I've always been a little surprised how LoI teams don't get a bigger attendance. I know its low standard stuff, but its always good craic, and theres generally an OK atmosphere for a small turnout. Its also a very cheap way to enjoy a couple hours.

Am defo planning on going to more next season.
                                                                                it depends who you support to be honest/how much alcohol you have on board. Galway games tend to be pretty dire atmosphere wise. The best fans I think are Sligo rovers followed by Shams and Bohs. Drogs were actually great craic when I was there this year byut they were all in bits drunk.

Going to Sporting Fingal was like attending a wake

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                  Id say Wenger is absolutely shitting himself at the thoughts of his shoddy defence facing this type of onslaught
                                                                                  Speaking of Arsenal, we officially signed this guy today. Looks to have bags of potential and there's a real look of the Cristiano Ronaldo's about him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_oxAzRm9X0&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

As I've mentioned folks I'm stuck in Tralee due to the snow. All my mates got away in time but I left it a day late to leave. Anyway I'm sure I'm not the only one in for the night so who'd be up for a turbo sheep?

Just gauging interest at the moment but lets say I start a thread with the questions and rules and then the answers have to be pm'd to me within a short time frame, something like 20-25 minutes. The questions I have in mind aren't too taxing. I realise there's work involved after but it'll keep me occupied and hopefully I'll fly through it and have them up asap.

Anyone interested thank this post or reply in here. If there's enough I'll fire it up, if not I'll just have to try and enjoy my bottles of bud..don't make me sink that low!

Edit to say I realise there's already 2 games of sheep on the go but just want something to keep us entertained for an hour or two, not trying to take away from the other games or go overkill on the game itself.
                                                                                    Last edited by sligoboi; 18-12-10, 21:00.
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Elshambo, .
                                                                                      don't be using the LOI/Engerlish comparison for an anti irish racist outburst, it's one reason why the fucking engerlish types are hated. The Scandis love the engerlish game also and their leagues are pocy I frooze me balls off for years watching pats in Richmond. the parents like every thing else can lead the change. The FAI should be selling it to the kiddies , Rovers have a bit of it going on (much as I hate em) It can work.

lets have an IPB pledge to attend at least 10 games next season . Do it, and bring your kids,

Comment

why do I f'ing bother with poker

Comment

Elshambo, .
                                                                                          don't be using the LOI/Engerlish comparison for an anti irish racist outburst, it's one reason why the fucking engerlish types are hated. The Scandis love the engerlish game also and their leagues are pocy I frooze me balls off for years watching pats in Richmond. the parents like every thing else can lead the change. The FAI should be selling it to the kiddies , Rovers have a bit of it going on (much as I hate em) It can work.

lets have an IPB pledge to attend at least 10 games next season . Do it, and bring your kids,
                                                                                          Finishing down in this hole in March so I'll be partaking in this pledge
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than have to watch LOI football.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                              why do I f'ing bother with poker
                                                                                              That's just a marginal beat tbh. You should have shipped the turn. He also should have shipped at some stage, but i don't think it's something that would upset me too much so don't let it get to you

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                it depends who you support to be honest/how much alcohol you have on board. Galway games tend to be pretty dire atmosphere wise. The best fans I think are Sligo rovers followed by Shams and Bohs. Drogs were actually great craic when I was there this year byut they were all in bits drunk.

Going to Sporting Fingal was like attending a wake
                                                                                                Yeah, really gotta go to more games now. Have been at a few UCD ones now, but the home atmosphere sucks.

Comment

LIES

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                    As I've mentioned folks I'm stuck in Tralee due to the snow. All my mates got away in time but I left it a day late to leave. Anyway I'm sure I'm not the only one in for the night so who'd be up for a turbo sheep?

Just gauging interest at the moment but lets say I start a thread with the questions and rules and then the answers have to be pm'd to me within a short time frame, something like 20-25 minutes. The questions I have in mind aren't too taxing. I realise there's work involved after but it'll keep me occupied and hopefully I'll fly through it and have them up asap.

Anyone interested thank this post or reply in here. If there's enough I'll fire it up, if not I'll just have to try and enjoy my bottles of bud..don't make me sink that low!

Edit to say I realise there's already 2 games of sheep on the go but just want something to keep us entertained for an hour or two, not trying to take away from the other games or go overkill on the game itself.
                                                                                                    LOL

Comment

Don't blame you. I'm not down with the branding of people who enjoy higher standard soccer as being "unpatriotic" or whatever. I just enjoy the odd live sporting event, and its pretty handy to have a few around.

Comment

Hashimoto

Dart's equivalent

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                          LOL
                                                                                                          Thanks for the reply Damo, you're in.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That's just a marginal beat tbh. You should have shipped the turn. He also should have shipped at some stage, but i don't think it's something that would upset me too much so don't let it get to you
                                                                                                            I got it in the other night in a MTT with A5 against 2 villains With a full house on the turn with the board reading Ac Jc 5d As . Villain 1 had A5 also and villain 2 had KcTc and the Qc falls nicely for the idiot

Comment

Elshambo, .
                                                                                                              don't be using the LOI/Engerlish comparison for an anti irish racist outburst, it's one reason why the fucking engerlish types are hated.

Born, reared and beer'd in Sligo
                                                                                                              so FU paddy, I can be as anti Irish as i want

My legal team have informed me to deny having any kids due to having none

Comment

Meh, 3 interested..have the questions done up anyway so might try it another night.

To my bottles of Bud I go
                                                                                                                Last edited by sligoboi; 18-12-10, 21:30.
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Meh, 3 interested..have the questions done up anyway so might try it another night.

Gogogo, you have four now.

Comment

Repost on the 2 other Sheep threads and give it about 15 mins

Comment

Ah, give it a half hour yet.

Comment

Ah, give it a half hour yet.
                                                                                                                        Ciaran is that you that is Mmcgenius on boyles

Comment

sound baii

do you think though, since he was already crazy enough to call my pf raise that he would have called a shove on the turn by me?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X