This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    2. I should have kept my mouth shut, and just said 'Awww, lovely" to every name possibility.
    This(i cant do that little arrow pointing upwards)

I hate it when the couple are asking for suggestions and thoughts on baby names because in all cases they take no heed and they are going to name it what they aim to name it and not by any suggestions offered. Never once in one of these name bandying conversations have i heard someone say "Brilliant brilliant thats what the name is going to be, well done". What they are really doing by asking is keeping peoples minds on the fact that shes still pregnant and to keep that thought on the forefront of your mind like an offer that you can be as enthusiastic as them about the pregnancy if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
      In general Im happy enough to go with the flow
      I think your first instinct was right, calling a child "The Flow" is probably going to lead to bullying

Comment

The moral of the story is twofold in this instance.

1. People don't think of the children when they are naming them.
        2. I should have kept my mouth shut, and just said 'Awww, lovely" to every name possibility.
        My cousin gave her kid one of those irish names (you know the ones)

First time I met her after she had the kid, she showed me a pic

"ooh" says I, "is that cabáiste? ugly little fcuker isnt she"

I get Dirty look; Dig in the ribs, then a sly smile.
        Nobody in family annoys me about kids/cousins/birthdays.. anything really since

Being the black sheep has its advantages sometimes

/
        On the name thing, my dad tried to give me a weird name, my mother told him she would kick him out if he did.

If its a dodgy name Stand up for the kid ya pox ya!

*cabáiste = Irish for cabbage
        Last edited by Guest; 11-03-10, 21:16. Reason: *for those who dont speak the paddy

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          I think the difference between you and Stewelpeter might be that you have a "them" and "us" perspective on owners / management and employees whereas he considers himself part of a collective effort that is his company.
          Of all the IR guff posted today I find this the most
          Talk to some of the ex Dell workers about collective effort and where it got them.
          How many companies are out there with fair and transparent profit sharing schemes to match the collective effort?

By their very nature the goals of management and employees are in conflict. The hotel federation are banging on most days about how they have to break wage agreements so they can maintain margins. What about the margins of the people who's wages they want to cut?
          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah I meant to add that earlier on Wombatman. Collective effort me arse, the vast majority would leave you high and dry if they thought it would improve their bottom line.

Comment

Im sick of getting raped in tournaments, that is all!
              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

I don't know why I don't read the conspiracy theories forum on boards more often. Threads like this are enough to cheer me up even after crap football results like earlier.

Comment

I don't know why I don't read the conspiracy theories forum on boards more often. Threads like this are enough to cheer me up even after crap football results like earlier.
                  It is the best forum on internet

Comment

Is it all just a giant level or are some people as mad as they seem in there?

Comment

They are crazy and stoners too prob.

Comment

Last hand of the night

$2/$4 No Limit Holdem
                        6 Players
                        Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
                        Hero ($573.40)
                        UTG+1 ($296.50)
                        CO ($386)
                        BTN ($503)
                        SB ($386)
                        BB ($609.60)

Pre-Flop: ($6, 6 players) Hero is UTG
                        Hero raises to $14, 2 folds, BTN calls $14, 2 folds

Flop: ($34, 2 players)
                        Hero bets $34, BTN calls $34

Turn: ($102, 2 players)
                        Hero bets $102, BTN calls $102

River: ($306, 2 players)
                        Hero checks, BTN bets $306, Hero calls $306

Final Pot: $918
                        Hero shows

BTN shows

Hero wins $915 (net +$459)

BTN lost $456

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                          Is it all just a giant level or are some people as mad as they seem in there?
                          Just plain crazy. This whole chemtrials thing is one of the silliest. If they are such a conspiracy then how did people hide things from people and telescopes before flights to spread these chemicals that presumably didn't exist at the time were possible?

Comment

Is thur's night special child night on Ipoker?

The hands im getting knocked out by are a bit

All in with AK called for about 3/4 his stack by 45 suited being my fav so far

the bed is calling!

Ipoker something something...
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-03-10, 22:29.

Comment

I got through 4 pages and had to stop, nothing to do with the theroy in itself, he can believe whatever the feck he wants, i wanted to hunt down the kryogen guy and kick him in the nuts.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                I got through 4 pages and had to stop, nothing to do with the theroy in itself, he can believe whatever the feck he wants, i wanted to hunt down the kryogen guy and kick him in the nuts.
                                I actually know who Kroygen is, as do alot of Waterford posters here,put up a bounty and i'll get his address.
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

kryogen is a WUM.

Comment

He used to post in the poker forum years ago, don't know why he stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      kryogen is a WUM.
                                      Well, he done me like a watch.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Moved up levels obv

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          Well, he done me like a watch.
                                          He might actually be a looper too I dunno, funny poster though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                            I know how you feel. Brutal run in the SE tonight. AK on a K56 flop vs the table donk. Obv he has 55. AK < AJ on a QJT flop and 88 < A8.

Nice turnout though, and good to see all the usual suspects.

This cheered me up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                              Of all the IR guff posted today I find this the most
                                              Talk to some of the ex Dell workers about collective effort and where it got them.
                                              How many companies are out there with fair and transparent profit sharing schemes to match the collective effort?

By their very nature the goals of management and employees are in conflict. The hotel federation are banging on most days about how they have to break wage agreements so they can maintain margins. What about the margins of the people who's wages they want to cut?
                                              Not everybody works in a meaningless job with a supernatural breed of subhuman called "management" which are kind of like goblins, but definitely not actual human beings.

Does the country have a huge number of God-awful companies and utter wankers in management? Of course. Does the country have a huge number of God-awful employees and utter wankers in every position? Of course. I'm unconvinced as to the possibility or value in trying to weigh up the wankerousness on both sides of it.

Are the goals of management and employees by their nature in conflict? Well what are the goals for a start? And are they mutable? It would be doing people a great disservice to reduce their occupational goal down to merely making money. Sure everyone wants to make a living, but many people derive great meaning and value from their work and how they contribute through it. I don't think that many of these goals would conflict with management goals.

Even putting aside occupations which are high in intrinsic reward due to them having been chosen precisely for those rewards by the employees, can the collective effort of semi autonomous groups within organisations not engender a shared commitment to something greater than individual monetary gain? Is contributing to quality work or being a part of something not a worthwhile employee goal?

Put a person on the dole for a couple of years and see if they notice a difference between contributing to something with non-monetary goals and not. Meaning, a positive work environment, happy employees, a successful company are not goals which are in conflict for management and employees. Even if the only thing that these evil goblin management cared about was bottom line profit then these goals would still not be in conflict since we know that they increase productivity and profit.

On the purely monetary front, if a person commits themselves to working for a company as a cog in the wheel of helping them make money and derives no personal satisfaction out of the job other than a paycheck, then it is in their interest for the company to be profitable, otherwise they won't get the only thing this employee cares about - money. So the goals are not in conflict.

Where the goals are in conflict is in situations of scarcity of resources like in a recession such as this. You are correct in that the fundamental nature of businesses is business. A job is a contingency, irrespective of time served. Whether you are a corner shop with 2 employees who cannot afford to keep them on or a multiibillion Euro company racking up losses the fiscal reality is the contingency upon which all employment is based. If firms go under then all employees go.

They are not going to be run solely to benefit the employees, they were never set up for that sole or primary purpose. So if the essence of your point is that firms are not set up and run for the primary benefit of employees then you are correct, but that doesn't mean that in the non-extraordinary recessionary times that the many goals of employees are in conflict with those of management.

Even now in the worst of times people all over the country are willing their companies on like never before because they see much more starkly now the necessary truth that their being giving the opportunity to work there is contingent upon the profitability of their company.

How could it be otherwise? Marx was a grade A moron who totally misapplied the Hegelian concept of dialectical movement towards Geist, and given that Hegel himself was a grade B moron...

You know what? I have no idea what I'm on about even. I've been writing for most of the day and I think its just finger muscle spasms producing this tbh. I'm 80% asleep. Poking da workers rights brigade for larfs shouldn't turn into semi-coherent, polemical diatribes

I'm gonna click send anyway, it might be a laugh for me to read tomorrow.

edit: ignore all that and read this instead, quality stuff: http://www.bbcrefuted.com/index.php
                                              Last edited by hotspur; 12-03-10, 00:34.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                kryogen is a WUM.
                                                Whats a WUM?
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                  Whats a WUM?
                                                  at a guess, wind up merchant

Comment

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                                      I know the fcuking feeling - i just can't stay ahead with big hands in big pots in the SE -

first hand to note, i'm playin about 18K (last hand before the break) - in SB with Ac4c, see flop -2c5c7s, check,BB bet 300, raise 900, i call as does BB. turn 3d, i lead for 2700, BB folds, player calls - river is a 7 - i check call 3K to be shown 55(IonaPaul (i think)).

Then get moved table later on with 30K, blinds are like 300/600 (i think might be 400/800) - i raise 66 utg, 2 callers - flop Ad6d9h, i bet 3600 one caller, turn 8c, i bet 12k - player thinks for @ least 5 mins and calls all in with A5 - bingo 7 on the river again.

Then manage to get my stack back up to 30K vrs Strewelpeter (JJ v 55).

Then lost With AQ v JJ, and then A10 v AQ, and final nail in the coffin was all in for 6k with 75 v 88 - flop a pair and turn flush draw and straight draw - but of course i can't suke out - sooner or later i'm going to run good or go broke

O and DBC was in 2nite.

Some what brighter news - i had 4 missed calls on my phone 2day(number witheld -which annoys me) - but just check emails there and was from company that i applied for a job with - maybe i can run good this one time and get a job.
                                                      Last edited by Ace; 12-03-10, 01:44.

Comment

BOLLOX!

Just noticed that I wrote that I
                                                        was interested in studying erotic options in further depth
                                                        on one of my applications that I submitted yesterday.

Exotic Options ≠ Erotic Options

EDIT: phew, realised the form hadn't been submitted, just saved on their server. Fixed!
                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 12-03-10, 02:37.

Comment

have bad flu, in bed since 8 and cannot sleep now. I have litersaly woken up from the exact same dream 6 times, and its sooo annoying knowing you are going to be going back into it again..ugh

Comment

Just back from Calvin Harris. Half the peoples jaws looked like they were trying to do summersaults. Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              Not everybody works in a meaningless job with a supernatural breed of subhuman called "management" which are kind of like goblins, but definitely not actual human beings.

Does the country have a huge number of God-awful companies and utter wankers in management? Of course. Does the country have a huge number of God-awful employees and utter wankers in every position? Of course. I'm unconvinced as to the possibility or value in trying to weigh up the wankerousness on both sides of it.

Are the goals of management and employees by their nature in conflict? Well what are the goals for a start? And are they mutable? It would be doing people a great disservice to reduce their occupational goal down to merely making money. Sure everyone wants to make a living, but many people derive great meaning and value from their work and how they contribute through it. I don't think that many of these goals would conflict with management goals.

Even putting aside occupations which are high in intrinsic reward due to them having been chosen precisely for those rewards by the employees, can the collective effort of semi autonomous groups within organisations not engender a shared commitment to something greater than individual monetary gain? Is contributing to quality work or being a part of something not a worthwhile employee goal?

Put a person on the dole for a couple of years and see if they notice a difference between contributing to something with non-monetary goals and not. Meaning, a positive work environment, happy employees, a successful company are not goals which are in conflict for management and employees. Even if the only thing that these evil goblin management cared about was bottom line profit then these goals would still not be in conflict since we know that they increase productivity and profit.

On the purely monetary front, if a person commits themselves to working for a company as a cog in the wheel of helping them make money and derives no personal satisfaction out of the job other than a paycheck, then it is in their interest for the company to be profitable, otherwise they won't get the only thing this employee cares about - money. So the goals are not in conflict.

Where the goals are in conflict is in situations of scarcity of resources like in a recession such as this. You are correct in that the fundamental nature of businesses is business. A job is a contingency, irrespective of time served. Whether you are a corner shop with 2 employees who cannot afford to keep them on or a multiibillion Euro company racking up losses the fiscal reality is the contingency upon which all employment is based. If firms go under then all employees go.

They are not going to be run solely to benefit the employees, they were never set up for that sole or primary purpose. So if the essence of your point is that firms are not set up and run for the primary benefit of employees then you are correct, but that doesn't mean that in the non-extraordinary recessionary times that the many goals of employees are in conflict with those of management.

Even now in the worst of times people all over the country are willing their companies on like never before because they see much more starkly now the necessary truth that their being giving the opportunity to work there is contingent upon the profitability of their company.

How could it be otherwise? Marx was a grade A moron who totally misapplied the Hegelian concept of dialectical movement towards Geist, and given that Hegel himself was a grade B moron...

You know what? I have no idea what I'm on about even. I've been writing for most of the day and I think its just finger muscle spasms producing this tbh. I'm 80% asleep. Poking da workers rights brigade for larfs shouldn't turn into semi-coherent, polemical diatribes

I'm gonna click send anyway, it might be a laugh for me to read tomorrow.

edit: ignore all that and read this instead, quality stuff: http://www.bbcrefuted.com/index.php

Is there a Rosetta Stone module for petit bourgeois psycho-babble?
                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I think it was because the content was too outlandish for him.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

He took a wicked beat in Kellys team event a few years back when we on course to win, still hasn't recovered, last time I saw him ( last week ) he had grown a beard and was living on a hill with a woman and child he had kidnapped and convinced he was there saviour. Bobby was possibly there aswell in a 'manuel' type role

Poker can really fuck with your head

Comment

Just name the kid Megatron.
                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The term GRUESOME INDIVIDUAL is probably thrown about a little loosely but I tthink Twink is certainly a worthy candidate. Pity as was enjoying that Helen Mirren photo.
                                                                      Mentioning Twink there was just cruel

All I want to talk about today is Raoul Duke III's exit hand from the SE last night, and Gimmeabreak's subtle genius in organising a three man last longest with Raoul and Solksjear, getting them all drunk, arriving to the game halfway through the second level and him heading back to the pub soon after the start of the third level.
                                                                      45 runners 43 left in and Gimmeabreak has the LL in his arse pocket, class.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Mentioning Twink there was just cruel

All I want to talk about today is Raoul Duke III's exit hand from the SE last night, and Gimmeabreak's subtle genius in organising a three man last longest with Raoul and Solksjear, getting them all drunk, arriving to the game halfway through the second level and him heading back to the pub soon after the start of the third level.
                                                                        45 runners 43 left in and Gimmeabreak has the LL in his arse pocket, class.
                                                                        Drunk? Gimmeabreak was further down than road than I.
                                                                        It was indeed a lot of effort for 20 each LL. Raoul did get in in with AA and my exit would have got me out of most torunys. You culchies just like to tell a story.
                                                                        Anyway I got to meet DBC, I call him Deebs now and I think he likes it as he smiled nervously in appreciation.
                                                                        I must humbly apologise for 'live trolling' him when he was at the FT but he wasn't the only one I badgered.
                                                                        Kev (jackyback) thinks he is a nice guy in the flesh, I can't really comment on this as Deebs kept his clothes on at all times. Got home circa 5 AM, got the most zenophobic taxi driver in the world. I told him I was Polish to shut him up
                                                                        But then he turned on Nigerians, I told him my other half was Nigerain, he didn't believe this part but I managed to sway him off the subject by mentioning that not one Nigerian nor Polish guy was involved in the Banking or government fiasco of recent years . He was also an LOL Liverpool supporter and worse than that ROVERS. As a Pats man I was glad to get home, I paid him and said Paddy Mulligan was a bollix, he didn't smile. Meh to taxi drivers.

Comment

I think you are getting jackyback and hatedajacks VERY mixed up there Willie.

Comment

I think you are getting jackyback and hatedajacks VERY mixed up there Willie.
                                                                            Ooops sorry Fran, actually that's quite a funny mistake considering the history.

Comment

im just thinking ,6hrs ago i was slowrolled out of 3 buyins when my full house on the flop was beaten by quads (on the flop)maybe he wasnt slowrolling me ,maybe he wasnt sure he had the nuts.Next question that was 6hrs ago why am i still up rerunning the hand over and over again,Time for bed

Comment

It looks like i'll be staying in tonight, Late Late Show...

'Making their live debut on the show will be Crystal Swing, who have become internet sensations with their cover of the country song 'He Drinks Tequila''

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

'Making their live debut on the show will be Crystal Swing, who have become internet sensations with their cover of the country song 'He Drinks Tequila''
                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4vMQOOiUY[/ame]
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

At what point (if ever) will the thicks in the meeedia actually listen to them and realize that 99.999% of their internet hits have been people going "whoh what a shit band"

i am at this point assuming ye lot are not members of the 0.001%

Imagine sitting down to watch the telly, big intro,

"Ireland newest sensation, biggest Irish band on the internet EVER, the next U2 (all excited on your couch waiting for the greatness) Crystal inbreeding swing "
                                                                                      (that bit in the video where she dry humps her brothers leg freaks me out tbh)

You would throw your computer out the window at the thought that this was the best thing on the t'tinternet

then maybe im getting old and dont get the kids?
                                                                                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_j8BG-ybng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_j8BG-ybng[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                        El Raoul Stuntman is absent from the roll call this morning.
                                                                                        either

A. thinly veiled brag about holding yer booze better than him

or

B. First step in talking yourself into calling the police later to inform them you left him in a ditch last night

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          Raoul did get in in with AA
                                                                                          Ah yea but that is only a detail ...
                                                                                          Seeing as how he isn't here to tell the tale himself, heres a more truthful version than you'll get from him.

Halfway through the second level Mickste has two stacks already courtesy of BBPat re raising him with a smaller two pair and is now playing table Capitan raising and re raising every other pot. Raoul has just arrived from LaCave a bit wobbly and living the part of his new alter ego to the full, only short of the cigarette holder to completely look the part.
                                                                                          Only a few hands in blinds 50 100 and Mickste raises to 300 from EP gets one caller and Senor Raoul is all 'Oh you can''t be doing that I'll have to re raise you' and puts in 1200 and limper folds. Raoul suddenly seems a bit more incapacitated and just as the the dealer is about to lay out the flop he starts to announce 'I'm all i ..." when the flop flashes all hearts 582 and there is a half a moments hesitation where you can feel the brakes being touched "..in blind" Mickste takes only half a second to call flipping over Ah5x against Raouls two black aces and the heart river gets Mickste's flopped 10/9 shot across the line ahead.
                                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-03-10, 11:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                            At what point (if ever) will the thicks in the meeedia actually listen to them and realize that 99.999% of their internet hits have been people going "whoh what a shit band"
                                                                                            I heard Turgidy talking about it yesterday and he was being a bit coy about it.
                                                                                            Difficult for RTE they can't exactly announce here his a really crap band whose faux incest vibe has the whole world laughing

Comment

says who?
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                I heard Turgidy talking about it yesterday and he was being a bit coy about it.
                                                                                                Difficult for RTE they can't exactly announce here his a really crap band whose faux incest vibe has the whole world laughing
                                                                                                Im pretty sure (hope an RTE head is reading this )
                                                                                                That using people who are clearly on the slow side for the amusement of the nation is a serious breech of the auld RTE remit... there... there

Comment

The term GRUESOME INDIVIDUAL is probably thrown about a little loosely but I tthink Twink is certainly a worthy candidate. Pity as was enjoying that Helen Mirren photo.
                                                                                                  lol, we saw Twink in the flesh last night

Comment

Ellen DeGen mentioned them on her twitter which resulted in 140k views of their vidjo on yourtube.

According to this post, they are appearing in Celtic Note at 2m on Nassau Street tomorrow.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-03-10, 12:38.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      lol, we saw Twink in the flesh last night
                                                                                                      Yep, she was in La Cava she went outside to make a phone call. I overheard it.

You ya ignorant bollix, I'm struggling to hold onto my home and you can't keep yer Willy in yer pants, You
                                                                                                      are the laughing stock all our friends are laughing at you, what kind of a man are ya? . I went back inside and gimmeabreak was hanging up his mobile looking a bit sheepish.

Question for the BBV, I've got a new WART on my fingure, it's on my nose picking index finger about half way up
                                                                                                      It really grosses me out when I'm trying to have a good old root when I'm in my car at traffic lights, when my finger is fully inserted into the offending nostril the wart part touches off the side of my nostril and grosses me out.
                                                                                                      Is it ok to just razer blade it off? I've never had a wart before just a nubbin (of which I am proud) but warts are
                                                                                                      Nasty looking things (much like Twink)

Comment

So much hilarity and banter in the SE last night, well done lads
                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          So much hilarity and banter in the SE last night, well done lads
                                                                                                          aha, the man himself!

what in the name of Jaysis is the story with the burd in the little black dress? all over you she was....

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            aha, the man himself!

what in the name of Jaysis is the story with the burd in the little black dress? all over you she was....
                                                                                                            A most excellent but reluctant yodeler so she was. She did say she'd liked Star Trek and he was the spit of Captain Riker. I think that was the jist of it. Danny beamed himself away from her and over to our table. WTF Danny?

Comment

Balls, so Miss America never made her flight, some passport issues that I don't know the details on.

Question, I'm growing a bit of a ginger beard for St. Patrick's day, but have a prelim interview with a recruitment agency later today, for a pretty decent job for the next few months.

Do I need to be clean shaven? My head says yes, but I want this stupid red beard

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                Balls, so Miss America never made her flight, some passport issues that I don't know the details on.

Question, I'm growing a bit of a ginger beard for St. Patrick's day, but have a prelim interview with a recruitment agency later today, for a pretty decent job for the next few months.

Do I need to be clean shaven? My head says yes, but I want this stupid red beard
                                                                                                                Yes. Didn't bother my ass shaving = don't give a f**k in my book. The only saving grace is its a recruitment agency and those guys are generally wasters.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Good ole South Africa

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I was trying to ogle that bird as I was leaving - she wouldnt turn around for me though. She has a nice ass.
                                                                                                                    TWINK? Fcking hell no more vino for you.

Have to say she'd leave yer meat hanging for ever.

Comment

Is it ok to just razer blade it off? I've never had a wart before just a nubbin (of which I am proud) but warts are
                                                                                                                      NO!
                                                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Question for the BBV, I've got a new WART on my fingure, it's on my nose picking index finger about half way up
                                                                                                                        It really grosses me out when I'm trying to have a good old root when I'm in my car at traffic lights, when my finger is fully inserted into the offending nostril the wart part touches off the side of my nostril and grosses me out.
                                                                                                                        Mental note to self

for the love of christ don't read any posts from Solskjaer til after lunch.
                                                                                                                        all I can think of is

and

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Please tell me the first one is shopped!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X