Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to admit kinda getting sick of all the handbags at dawn myself here with the whole who is DBC.

Not like I care who is, but I have to read through all the drivel of it all to get to the real reason of the BBV.

Funny vids and boobs

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      Man u fans in
      "rabble rabble rabble"

me out, life toooooooo short!
      lol so you think he gives clear interviews then? He was spouting rubbish last week as well.
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Whoever gets it will prob be knocked out in the qualifiers!
        This is a good point.
        If Villa, Tottenham or City finish 4th, then they will be unseeded in the final qualifying round for the Champions League as their club coefficient is ~Zero.

And under the rules introduced for this season they will be going the 'nonChampions route', i.e., they cant come up against the champions of Bosnia/Latvia etc in the qualifier but instead will be in a section against the fourth place team in Spain and Italy, 3rd in Germany and France, 2nd in Scotland/Greece etc.
        So as an unseeded team in this section they are guaranteed a tricky tie with the second leg away.

Comment

what did rafa say?..

Need some recommendations for dvds out there(off the gargle this wkd) 4 or 5 would be great. Havent been to the cinema since i came back from oz ( august) so ive missed a shitload of movies and want to catch up . tx

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Pretty much this. Plus, the scenes where he returns home are distinctly powerful and capture perfectly how difficult it is for soldiers to function in the real world after lengthy tours of combat. Moreover, I love how people saw Generation Kill and now assume that it is "real", and any other artistic depiction of modern US conflicts that fail to jive with it 100% as "fake". Would it be the other way round if they had watched Generation Kill last I wonder?
            Yes because the terrorists stick bombs inside kids and just leave them in abandoned buildings or they have a 5 hour firefight without the need to call in air support whilst somehow managing to almost die of dehydration or whatever that scene was about.

You seen Generation Kill btw? I read the book before seeing it, you should check it out [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Generation-Kill-Evan-Wright/dp/0552151890/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268087348&sr=1-1[/ame]
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-03-10, 22:34. Reason: spelling
              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Enough already Ryan. Keep it up and you can take a break from these forums. Go back and read my PM from the other day please.
                you tell him Kev. This is just getting annoying. it was all fun and games at the start but its boring now.
                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

all this serious business in hear is losing the serious high quality posters............. like me someone write a story about poker please! at this stage i'll take a story about low limit stud hi!

Comment

Most deserved oscar of the night IMO
                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeLgjGEBWcY[/ame]
                      perfection.
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Enough already Ryan. Keep it up and you can take a break from these forums. Go back and read my PM from the other day please.
                        Sorry kev ill stop now, but, hes posting in every thread i post in claiming that im this DBC guy. Seriously, hes the one who needs to give it a rest, look at what hes writing over in eddie durkins staking thread, hes mortally convinced that im this guy even after its been proven who iam. I get called a troll etc and my identity is questioned everytime i post. I joined here to talk about poker lads, not to constantly disprove peoples random theories.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          That was just abysmal. 8th place, here we come.
                          And i used brownie points for Monday night beers to watch that crap, Gerrard was so bad. WTF is Benitez at playing a defensive loan striker setup against the like of Wigan, grow a set of balls and put an attacking formation on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            Yes because the terrorists stick bombs inside kids and just leave them in abandoned buildings or they have a 5 hour firefight without the need to call in air support whilst somehow managing to almost die of dehydration or whatever that scene was about.

You seen Generation Kill btw? I read the book before seeing it, you should check it out http://www.amazon.co.uk/Generation-K...8087348&sr=1-1
                            Yes, I watched all of Generation Kill, and enjoyed it. It isn't a competition, you don't have to pick one interpretation over another. And everyone should know that any interpretation (including Generation Kill!!) is probably deeply unrealistic of the actual experience in a number of ways.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                              I joined here to talk about poker lads, not to constantly disprove peoples random theories.
                              man, are you in the wrong thread

I'm still trying to decide if Maggie Gyllenunpronouncable is hawt or not, I think she probably is.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

also, if Lucky Lloyd will come up out of retirement and play the SE monthly 100 DC game on Thursday, I will (a) buy him some pints and (b) put a bounty on his head.

<attempts to steer bbv in correct direction>

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Girls really really don't get the humour
                                    yes

they don't like farting either

Comment

That Cromwell fellow was some CNUT IMO.

Comment

Pretty intersting hand with durrrr and luckexpress there on sky sports 4, great show with these 2 playing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            yes

they don't like farting either
                                            To give them some credit, one of their kind did get me the desktop calendar below for Christmas

Comment

I'm still trying to decide if Maggie Gyllenunpronouncable is hawt or not, I think she probably is.
                                              I always presumed she was a bit of an acquired taste but personally i think shes tasty.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                Pretty intersting hand with durrrr and luckexpress there on sky sports 4, great show with these 2 playing
                                                Is that the K9 hand? or is there a new episode out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                  That Cromwell fellow was some CNUT IMO.
                                                  ah, he was just misunderstood, decent skin underneath all the pillaging and sacking IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                                                    Is that the K9 hand? or is there a new episode out tonight
                                                    diff one its on sky sports 4 now

Comment

Is 55 hands a lot to go without a pocket pair?

Comment

Originally posted by Essien View Post
                                                        Is 55 hands a lot to go without a pocket pair?
                                                        no
                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                                          no
                                                          Ok, when should I start getting worried?

Comment

I love that the standard of bad omaha players at low levels is worse than the standard of holdem players at the same level. Lets face it......people dont have a clue about omha. I'm not saying I'm a master but I think i have good grip of how to play the game.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, 3.3 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t2835)
                                                            CO (t2570)
                                                            Button (t3557)
                                                            SB (t2760)
                                                            BB (t680)
                                                            Hero (UTG) (t3255)
                                                            UTG+1 (t105)
                                                            MP1 (t3180)
                                                            MP2 (t7865)

Hero's M: 54.25

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 3, 7, A, A
                                                            Hero bets t120, UTG+1 calls t105 (All-In), MP1 calls t120, 1 fold, MP3 calls t120, CO calls t120, 2 folds, BB raises to t680 (All-In), Hero raises to t2525, MP1 calls t2405, 2 folds

Flop: (t6095) 2, 2, Q (4 players, 2 all-in)
                                                            Hero bets t680, MP1 calls t655 (All-In)

Turn: (t7405) Q (4 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t7405) 10 (4 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t7405

Results:
                                                            BB had K, 9, 5, K (flush, King high).
                                                            Hero had 3, 7, A, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                                                            UTG+1 had 8, J, 4, 10 (two pair, Queens and tens).
                                                            MP1 had 5, A, 8, 3 (flush, Ace high).
                                                            Outcome: MP1 won t7405

This was a shocker hand.
                                                            But there's no real point in my play either. stupid me getting involved in a big pot with all the fishies still alive
                                                            Venting the bad beat and on I go back to the grind!!!

Comment

To give them some credit, one of their kind did get me the desktop calendar below for Christmas

this is seriously wrong Kev

Comment

ugh the frontline show is so tilting at times...

Comment

man, are you in the wrong thread

Ah, cmon Jake is where its at
                                                                  'You know it's flattering when there's a rumor that says I'm bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles. I'm open to whatever people want to call me. I've never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don't think I would be afraid of it if it happened'
                                                                  Though I guess he was only acting in Brokeback
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    here, il go if you buy me pints.
                                                                    obv he wants value, ur on a hot run atm, so you should be buyin them pints.

Comment

Originally posted by Essien View Post
                                                                      Ok, when should I start getting worried?
                                                                      now
                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

here, il go if you buy me pints.
                                                                        cheeky fucker, didn't you win 90 grand at the w/e or something?

you can buy me pints of meerlust imo

Comment

Comment

this is seriously wrong Kev
                                                                            Some of the stuff in it is great. I probably should start reproducing its words of wisdom on here every day

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                              ugh the frontline show is so tilting at times...
                                                                              I'm watching it right now, it's embarrassing for all concerned

Comment

Some of the stuff in it is great. I probably should start reproducing its words of wisdom on here every day
                                                                                give us today's sermon there ftw

Comment

give us today's sermon there ftw
                                                                                  Its on the desk in work, will have 2 days worth for ye tomorrow though

Comment

Fuck this thing

hours of play, ruined, to go out in 20th with 18 paid.

Comment

Its on the desk in work, will have 2 days worth for ye tomorrow though
                                                                                      what, it's not so memorable that its message isn't indeliably imprinted on your brain?

I feel let down

Comment

what, it's not so memorable that its message isn't indeliably imprinted on your brain?

I feel let down
                                                                                        Today was a list of food and foodstuffs that cause farts. Not the best day tbf

Comment

if you can find somewhere in the vicinity of the SE that will serve us a bottle i will gladly purchse and consume with you.
                                                                                          Is la Cava gone ?

edit : Doh

Comment

if you can find somewhere in the vicinity of the SE that will serve us a bottle i will gladly purchse and consume with you.
                                                                                            BBV is really taking off tonight , fucking awesome - it's on the menu in La Cave! €61 is a decent price imo

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

hours of play, ruined, to go out in 20th with 18 paid.
                                                                                              Not so long ago I played a 1000 field final table only paid tourney on Stars. Chip leader 18 out, $1.2k for 9th, I finished 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                Not so long ago I played a 1000 field final table only paid tourney on Stars. Chip leader 18 out, $1.2k for 9th, I finished 10th.
                                                                                                instantly exit all poker for the night?

Only way to go

Comment

Oh for sure it was 3am and 5 odd hours in...Weird feeling, not my usual peripheral-smashing rage...just totally spaced.

Comment

BCB btw if you are feeling flush and want to take your lady to La Cave on your evil-gotten gains, they have a superb Rhone red: Châteauneuf-du-Pape Domaine du Vieux Télégraphe La Crau 2005

Comment

brilliant show lads, recommend watching a few of the episodes on google video!

Comment

also, if Lucky Lloyd will come up out of retirement and play the SE monthly 100 DC game on Thursday, I will (a) buy him some pints and (b) put a bounty on his head.

<attempts to steer bbv in correct direction>
                                                                                                        How many pints?
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          How many pints?
                                                                                                          less than the buy-in worth

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_pSZYwCD4A[/ame]

Comment

less than the buy-in worth
                                                                                                              Ah well, I shall stick to playing my pre arranged squash game so.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk0K1zgCDtE[/ame]
                                                                                                                What yas think? First seasons the best imo.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Ryanzo; 09-03-10, 00:01.

Comment

hey, any1 here watch Penn and Tellers Bullsh!t??
                                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

BBV is really taking off tonight , fucking awesome - it's on the menu in La Cave! €61 is a decent price imo

"You could just buy a whole bunch of Mumms"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                      Anyone wanna price up 4th place?
                                                                                                                      I'd make it about City 11/8, Liverpool 11/4, Villa 10/3, Spurs 4/1
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

FML. Regged for a PLH HU instead of a PLO HU.

limit holdem is not for me

Comment

So Cullen is gone from the cabinet and Dail. By-Election time down here.

Anyone want to vote for the BBV party candidate?
                                                                                                                          i kinda did like the look of that dáil place...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X