Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished putting the four year old to bed. Finished up doing her My Little Pony work book. While doing some pattern matching with pics of ponies came across this one..

a, b, a, a, b, ?
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Candy posted in cousins

Comment

Pass to cousins please???

Comment

Real Madrid are just so awesome.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            Real Madrid are just so awesome.
            I really wish they weren't but they're seriously f'n impressive right now. Would have been an injustice if they didn't win today...
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Lads whats this cousins thing i keep seeing posted around?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

GF was just in the Beaumont House when Bertie was presented with his lotto cheque. Apparently you could hear a pin drop in the place.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                      Braveheart on rte 2...

Wedding Crashers on E4>>>>>Braveheart

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                        GTFO
                        Braveheart is legendary. Amazing film.
                        Wedding Crashers is good, really funny but you cant compare it with braveheart.

Comment

GTFO
                          True i suppose as both are completley different movies. Braveheart i could watch once every couple of years. I could watch Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson every day tho, so Wedding Crashers gets my vote.

Comment

True i suppose as both are completley different movies. Braveheart i could watch once every couple of years. I could watch Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson every day tho, so Wedding Crashers gets my vote.
                            There aren't enough fail pictures in the world to do this justice.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              There aren't enough fail pictures in the world to do this justice.

It's pretty simple to understand. I like them 2 actors so much that i could watch their same films over and over again. Braveheart is good but i couldn't watch it over and over again.

It's not rocket science.

Comment

I 100% agree with this. It is a valid point, you can rewatch comedies with way more frequency than something as dramatic as Braveheart. They are obv 2 completely diff types of film. Never really liked Braveheart all that much I always thought it was way overrated and i wanted to as i knew a few people who were extras in Braveheart. They were in the FCA.

On a funnier note my friends brother who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer who was an extra in the film, his first name is unfortunately Dave and to this day people people still call him Daveheart!

Comment

Comment

Each to their own.

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than be forced to watch anymore Owen Wilson than you'd have too.

I'd watch Swingers Vince Vaughn, not Old School Vince Vaughn, who looks kinda like new skool Vince Vaughn. That puffy motherf*cker.

Comment

down loaded paint your wagon today

fucking great film

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Fair enough if you are in a particular mood and want to watch a brain-switched-off film, then Wedding Crashers is the winner, grand.

However to claim thats its better than Braveheart is argumentative nonsense for the sake of causing a reaction - the kind of stuff which DBC came out with and hopefully you've given up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            Never got the Western thing.

I went even earlier than you with this 1959 classic: Our Man in Havana.

Book is excellent and it stars Alex Guinness in the main role; easily the best comic actor of all time.
                                            think i seen that before

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

bored sitting in this evening because i have football tomorrow and i dont really play much poker anymore but decided to log onto some of my accounts to see if i had any money.
                                              and there it is $12.34 sitting in my pacific poker account so I played a $10 freezout and won it for a nice $450

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                bored sitting in this evening because i have football tomorrow and i dont really play much poker anymore but decided to log onto some of my accounts to see if i had any money.
                                                and there it is $12.34 sitting in my pacific poker account so I played a $10 freezout and won it for a nice $450
                                                yeah so you might get back into it your saying

Comment

thank fuck for sun holidays -hopefully it will stop me losing my stones for a week and ease the megatilt

brag: back for cheltenham back in the game

Comment

ugh one of these days i'm going to hold when all in and ahead,
                                                    played the fitz 125 game 2nite, down to the final 6 (8 paid), have about 70K (blinds 1k/2k 200 ante) get KK UGT raise to 8600, chipleader(100K+) calls, flop J73, i lead for 22K and he thinks about it and announces all in, i snap call - he has 78 - blank on turn, 8 on river - standard

Comment

Just watched the Arsenal highlights. Seriously lol bendtner.

Comment

Lads just to let yas know, pm me if any of ye want a demonoid invite

Comment

Ugh

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t1500)
                                                          Hero (UTG+1) (t2200)
                                                          MP1 (t1420)
                                                          MP2 (t1430)
                                                          CO (t1360)
                                                          Button (t1750)
                                                          SB (t2360)
                                                          BB (t1480)

Hero's M: 73.33

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, K
                                                          1 fold, Hero bets t60, MP1 raises to t180, 5 folds, Hero raises to t2200 (All-In), MP1 calls t1240 (All-In)

Flop: (t2870) 9, 3, 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t2870) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2870) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2870

Results:
                                                          Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and nines).
                                                          MP1 had J, J (flush, Queen high).
                                                          Outcome: MP1 won t2870
                                                          Last edited by Ryanzo; 07-03-10, 02:36.

Comment

Its always nice to flop quads and thge villain turns the nut house

saw flop | saw showdown

MP2 (t3375)
                                                            MP3 (t8960)
                                                            CO (t1995)
                                                            Button (t3090)
                                                            SB (t800)
                                                            BB (t355)
                                                            UTG (t4395)
                                                            UTG+1 (t2870)
                                                            Hero (MP1) (t5160)

Hero's M: 57.33

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 5, 5
                                                            1 fold, UTG+1 calls t60, Hero calls t60, MP2 bets t120, 4 folds, BB calls t60, UTG+1 calls t60, Hero calls t60

Flop: (t510) Q, 5, 5 (4 players)
                                                            BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets t300, 2 folds, Hero calls t300

Turn: (t1110) Q (2 players)
                                                            Hero checks, MP2 bets t660, Hero calls t660

River: (t2430) 10 (2 players)
                                                            Hero bets t1650, MP2 raises to t2000, Hero raises to t3940, MP2 calls t295 (All-In)

Total pot: t7020

Results:
                                                            Hero had 5, 5 (four of a kind, fives).
                                                            MP2 had K, Q (full house, Queens over fives).
                                                            Outcome: Hero won t7020
                                                            Last edited by Ryanzo; 07-03-10, 03:19.

Comment

GTFO
                                                              A great movie about a man who was born just 5 mins from where I grew up!

Comment

Laziness is reaching out to grab the power cable and slowly dragging the laptop towards the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  You grew up 5 mins from the wedding crashers?

eeuuuhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                    That would make you like 900 years old or something,don't be insane.
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I'm kinda with you on this one, maybe I would have used 1 greater than sign rather than the five you opted for.

And as for the Owen Wilson haters I think he's one of the better comedy actors out there but often brought down by his retarded brother. Seriously Zoolander, Meet the Parents, the Darjeeling Limited, Wedding Crashers, Marley and me are all classics IMO. He may have sold out recently in a few films but there's enough good to outway the bad.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          the kind of stuff which DBC came out with and hopefully you've given up.
                                                                          I'm hardly the guys biggest fan but this REALLY pissed me off.

Either we've decided to give him another chance and let him post here or we haven't. Everyone in here has some bullshit opinions and some controversial ones and it's hardly the least confrontational group of people in the world either.

If he is going to be allowed to post here, and I have no issue with that so long as he doesn't go off on one, then we can't just bring up "Oh that's very DBC of you" every time he says something we disagree with.

If he has shitty taste in movies who cares?? If he genuinely prefers Wedding Crashers over Braveheart so be it. I, for one, thought his reason for preferring one over the other was perfectly sound as it happens. I don't necessarily agree with him but his reasons made sense.

Basically, if he is going to post here then we can't just use the past as a stick to beat him with.
                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Shut up Keith (you and your reasonable arguments)
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

rabble rabble rabble
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                She's engaged. At 17. Culchies lol. Not interested in them anymore now, that Facebook profile could kill their burgeoning career. How can I be a fan of their music if I can't dream of one day being the man who tames her wild ways.
                                                                                It's fake, unless she's a jewish member of the BNP

Comment

Melbourne yesterday. Serves those Aussies right for having their summers at the wrong time of year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfT5dEKaUdk[/ame]
                                                                                  (Thats a road at 1:40 onwards, not a river!)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    That would make you like 900 years old or something,don't be insane.
                                                                                    "A great movie about a man who was born just 5 mins from where I grew up!"

Don't be so smart! did I say he was born 5 mins before or after me? or 5 mins distance from where I grew up.

You lot are all smart arses this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Did my Masters there (staying out in Bridge of Allen - best fish & chips in the world in that italian place there imo). Lovely area!
                                                                                      He was supposed to be born in Elerslie, which later became Elderslie. He wasn't born near Stirling. And you are right about the chippies out there, they are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                        I'm kinda with you on this one, maybe I would have used 1 greater than sign rather than the five you opted for.

And as for the Owen Wilson haters I think he's one of the better comedy actors out there but often brought down by his retarded brother. Seriously Zoolander, Meet the Parents, the Darjeeling Limited, Wedding Crashers, Marley and me are all classics IMO. He may have sold out recently in a few films but there's enough good to outway the bad.
                                                                                        Im not sure about darjeeling limited. But the other 2, the main actor was Ben Stiller, another comedy legend. You might be mixing the 2 up.

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughan and Will ferrel are among my favourite actors. Thers one more comedy guy who fits into the same kind of films but i just can't remember his name.

Comment

i've always hated all of those actors and nearly every film they've done with a passion.

Comment

...

Comment

Any suggestions for a place to have pints with outdoor section and be able to watch the Hull Everton game, in or around the IFSC/Grand Canal Dock area ??
                                                                                              No Sig To See Here

Comment

Hull Everton Jesus, Id rather watch zoolander (and I hated it!)

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                  Last time this happened to me I did a complete uninstall of all the windows live components. Then I cleaned/tidied the registry with CCleaner and reinstalled the client on it's own and everything worked grand.

Failing that, another time that it happened for me the problem turned out to be my 3 fraudband connection having a poor reception
                                                                                                  Tried all that and still not working, using meebo at the moment instead.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                    i've always hated all of those actors and nearly every film they've done with a passion.
                                                                                                    Jesus. Must have a dark life if you don't find them amusing!

Comment

Everything about Ashley Young especially his workrate is just unreal. Already a world class player and is so young that he can get better and better.

Comment

Right folks. In the Loop is on BBC2 tonight at 10pm.

An absolute must watch if you have not already seen it. So fucking funny with a great cast.
                                                                                                        Dont let the fact that it is a political satire put you off. It will surely appease the types that dont like the Wedding Crashers, Zoolander brand of comedy.
                                                                                                        It has some of the best and funniest lines ive heard in a film for years. Watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                                          The film version of 'The Thick of It'.
                                                                                                          Cheers for the heads-up, never seen it.
                                                                                                          "Fucking fantastic you fucking genius" as Malcolm Tucker would say.

Comment

Anyone know what the sample is for the first 10secs or so of Warrior's Dance?

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post

An absolute must watch if you have not already seen it. So fucking funny with a great cast.
                                                                                                              Dont let the fact that it is a political satire put you off. It will surely appease the types that dont like the Wedding Crashers, Zoolander brand of comedy.
                                                                                                              It has some of the best and funniest lines ive heard in a film for years. Watch it.
                                                                                                              I liked both this and Wedding Crashers and most of Owen Wilsons films, but yeah it's very very good. Never saw the show it was based on though
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                Hull Everton Jesus, Id rather watch zoolander (and I hated it!)
                                                                                                                I was keeping an eye on the first half, was watching the Chelsea/Stoke game but glancing over every now and again, seems like a cracking match. And great to see Arteta back and he has scored 2, its currently 2-1 and Yakubu missed a penalty also.
                                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

More Footage

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUi9SWPAusc[/ame]
                                                                                                                  www.pokerinthepub.ie
                                                                                                                  www.bigslickevents.net
                                                                                                                  www.casinonightsireland.com
                                                                                                                  www.thevenuetramore.com

Comment

Any one else playing the MiniFTOPS warm up tonight? 100k guaranteed only 35k reg'd so far. (And you can reg with ftps so as close to a freeroll as can be )
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Everything about Ashley Young especially his workrate is just unreal. Already a world class player and is so young that he can get better and better.
                                                                                                                      First half definitely not, second half he was a big improvement, still don't think he has reached the performances of last season.
                                                                                                                      Also he is actually 24, so while young, he is not as young as a lot of people think he is.

As a Villa final i'm delighted with the second half, John Carew annoys me more and more when he plays like he did in that second half. So much potential that we rarely see because he is possibly the laziest bollox ever!
                                                                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Ashley Young has been average this year and is not world class. Baffling statement.

Comment

I got to get this for the missus

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X