This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    I know this friend one time who took E and he a fucking fantastic night. True story.

Opr
    Let me guess, the only thing different about him afterwards was that he started leaving out bits of sentences.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Damn that ninja edit to ruin my quick catch.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
        Damn that ninja edit to ruin my quick catch.
        still in your quote obv. things move pretty fast around here now
        No Sig To See Here

Comment

1st post - Congrats on the new site lads, hope it's a great success!

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Any more ideas on an online poker name for me? I like solksjaers Silver Hammer, thenutpeddler came up with fridge magnet (inside joke) any more?

Was thinking something to do moviewise, throw some up there lads
          Jizzedinmypants
          Yippee-ki-yay

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          Ive watched two absolutely fantastic french films over the last two days. The Prophet and Mesrine: Killer Instinct. (pt 1). Both are f*cking amasing. Do yourself a favor and watch them. The prophet is a prison crime drama, and Mesrine is a spralling crime epic.
          Seen Mesrine 1 & 2, both very good, am hoping to get to Prophet over the weekend

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
          Nice one, will chk these out. Getting into my foreign films these days.

You should chk out a dutch film called Black Book, it's about the dutch resistance in WW2. Really good.
          If you're getting into foreign films, check out the following, all very good imo

Gomorrah
          City of God and
          anything from Park Chan Wook's Trilogy of Vengenance (Old Boy, Smypathy for Mr Vengenance and Lady Vengenance)

Originally posted by thedini View Post
          deal done but he's joining at the start of next season.
          Heard this earlier, it it defo a done deal?

Comment

This guy: "I took 12 pills in one night"

Then this,

"In May 2005, after being diagnosed with clinical depression, Harvey was hospitalised after an alleged suicide attempt. On 31 May 2005, he was readmitted to hospital in a critical condition after falling under the wheels of his Mercedes-Benz motor car, whilst driving. He later claimed that he ran himself over with his own car due to eating too many baked potatoes. He claimed to have eaten 47 baked potatoes within an hour and upon feeling sick, decided to drive himself to the hospital. However, as he was backing out of his driveway, he felt the urge to be sick, so he opened his car door and leaned out to vomit. But he fell out of the car and managed to run himself down."
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Heard this earlier, it it defo a done deal?
              according to BBC anyway and they are usually spot on.

Comment

He later claimed that he ran himself over with his own car due to eating too many baked potatoes. He claimed to have eaten 47 baked potatoes within an hour and upon feeling sick, decided to drive himself to the hospital
                Holy sh1tballs!!!! I don't think i've ever LOLd so much hahaha!

Comment

Ughhh another dismal half of football.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                    Holy sh1tballs!!!! I don't think i've ever LOLd so much hahaha!
                    Yeah that was defo my favorite part

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      Ughhh another dismal half of football.

Opr
                      Every Spurs game i've seen this season has been nothing short of dire!

Did you see the Spurs v Pool game last week? A complete snoozefest!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Maybe it's been said already but could those with new names who haven't done so already maybe stick their old handle in their location. Helps a lot with context.

Especially cork people.
                        Sorry 'bout that , marty smyth here.

Comment

This guy: "I took 12 pills in one night"

Then this,

"In May 2005, after being diagnosed with clinical depression, Harvey was hospitalised after an alleged suicide attempt. On 31 May 2005, he was readmitted to hospital in a critical condition after falling under the wheels of his Mercedes-Benz motor car, whilst driving. He later claimed that he ran himself over with his own car due to eating too many baked potatoes. He claimed to have eaten 47 baked potatoes within an hour and upon feeling sick, decided to drive himself to the hospital. However, as he was backing out of his driveway, he felt the urge to be sick, so he opened his car door and leaned out to vomit. But he fell out of the car and managed to run himself down."
                          Do ye reckon they had ‘stay another day' playing when they operated on him?
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Every Spurs game i've seen this season has been nothing short of dire!

Did you see the Spurs v Pool game last week? A complete snoozefest!
                            It can't be as bad as the game I am talking about

Opr

Comment

Anyone know if the Man Utd v Man City game been shown live tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                Sorry 'bout that , marty smyth here.
                                lol, phil babb here
                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                  Do ye reckon they had ‘stay another day' playing when they operated on him?
                                  its no 50 boiled eggs as cool hand luke downed

Comment

Yup, SS1

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                                      Install sopcast then slap this link sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774 into your web browser. Very good quality + 0 stoppages in the stream. Decent English commentary too.

myp2p.eu has a listing of all games going on and theres usually a few sopcast links, you`ll never look for a crappy old iraqi goals stream again!
                                      That's the stream I am watching too. If all streams were like this I'd cancel all my tv subs.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It's on SS1 or SS2

heading over for it, expecting fireworks!
                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Reckon the E had anything to do with the head gigantism he's suffering from in this pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              I wouldn't touch ecstasy with a bargepole, but using Brian Harvey as an example of drugs being bad for you is the same as using Hurricane Higgins to illustrate that there are downsides to the drink. We're not really talking about the average user!
                                              Mostly a piss take because that part i posted was madness, eating all those baked potatoes, lols.

Comment

Reckon the E had anything to do with the head gigantism he's suffering from in this pic?
                                                No his head isnt as big anymore "On 12 December 2001, he was attacked in a club car park in Nottingham and hit in the head with a machete." i should really stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                  , expecting fireworks!
                                                  You'll prob be disapponted then- they're banned from Old Trafford!

Should be a great game though!
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    do you remember Gimmeabreak from the good old days? Halcyon days indeed.
                                                    Poor man's Kean Leader imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                      I'm not well up on the ecstacy, I never took it but a friend of mine who used it went nuts afterwards. He went into the bank manager looking to add to his mortgage to throw a party, he was certain that he was going to win the lotto. He ended up in St. John of Gods and has never come back to normality. It was probably laced with some other sh1te though as you don't know what you are buying.
                                                      Christ the poor chap. Tell him never to go near 2-CB.

Comment

No his head isnt as big anymore "On 12 December 2001, he was attacked in a club car park in Nottingham and hit in the head with a machete." i should really stop!
                                                        Hitting that guy would be like hitting a piñata, but no candy, jusy Baked Potatoes spilling out everywhere

Comment

Was chatting with my best mate earlier, and he thought his car had been robbed because when he got home from work it wasn't in the garden, stupid fcuker had drove to work and forgot he had it and walked all the way home

Comment

Was chatting with my best mate earlier, and he thought his car had been robbed because when he got home from work it wasn't in the garden, stupid fcuker had drove to work and forgot he had it and walked all the way home
                                                            Post 1K lives up to the non-esistant hype

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                              There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless
                                                              Is that you John Wayne,is this me?
                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  LOL, why don't you fix it like you normally do

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    bit of a funny story though

Comment

Prime Time introduction.
                                                                      "They are selling drugs every bit as strong as cocaine or heroin. With warnings from the gardai and front level drug workers, why are they still allowed to trade?".

I anticipate a very neutral and balanced investigation.

Comment

Yesterday I was going to work in my van and I notice that somene tried to steal the chrome strip of my car. Basically someone used a screwdriver to try and take it off but they ended up breaking it off instead and just left it there hanging. Now this unforuntaely wasn't the first thing that has been done. In the middle of November someone took the plastic grill from the front of my car, its basically were the foglights would be. Then last week someone took the VW logo from the front of my van. The first time I was really pissed off when I seen the grill taken off as I only had the car about 1 month and was very proud of it, the van didn't upset me too much as its a comany vehicle but still annoying. Yesterday I was just fuming, fucking scumbags that do this, now every morning I am getting up and checking my car to make sure that everything is ok. The car is parked with the apartment complex cameras on it but the guy that has access to these is away sking this week, I just hope that the tapes aren't wiped when he comes back. So tilting.

Comment

Don't ban snow!
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Watch the BBC 3 documentary "Can I get High Legally"? to see the difference between good reporting / educating and this Red Top style of journalism.

"What price do you put on a human life"? - Sensational comment!

Typical of Ireland to be honest with you. One person manages to kill himself on shrooms, and shrooms are gone. Now we're to "pre empt" the first death at the hands of "legal highs" by banning the lot of it.

Comment

Fuck Me!

"Parents are worried about the types of drugs their children are buying"

wonderful, superb parents.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

"What price do you put on a human life"?
                                                                                  Where do I vote on this? I'm thinking about €1243, though it would depend on the human in question.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Was that the one where the reporter went out on a night out with some guys doing the fake coke, then went down to the Isle of Wight to watch kids in a car who thought they were getting high? It was good alright, but thought he was trying a bit too hard to fit in ... bit like an over-eager social worker

That's just RTE's way of subconsciously saying to the masses "we're willing to lower this conversation to YOUR level".

How come no-one ever says that about e.g. rock climbing - an activity engaged in purely for enjoyment that occasionally has catastrophic consequences. Guessing there have been far more people injured and killed in rock climbing incidents in Ireland in the last few years than have been damaged by headshop products.
                                                                                    Yup, thats the one. Its not a great documentary by any standards, BUT its far more fair than the RTÉ slander machine.

I would almost guarantee that Golf is more dangerous an activity than interest in HeadShop products.

Bill Hicks had an excellent skit about how he'd ban alcohol and make marijuanna mandatory. A line in it is very pertinent.Can't remember it but the just was ~ 'Alcohol makes people fight, when I'm high, only thing I could fight is the munchies'. Its pretty true also

Comment

@ Hitchhikers or anyone else based in the UK.

Are your TV ad breaks chock-full of Government warnings?
                                                                                      We get the Northern Ireland feed for ITV and C4 and rarely does an adbreak go by without graphic images of either a) housefires, with warnings about having a smoke-alarm, checking it regularly etc or b) road safety, dire warnings about speed, interviews with doctors / paramedics /bereaved relatives.

Theres about a dozen variations of the smoke alarm ad, and I've given up counting the variations of the safe driving messages.

Is this standard stuff on the TV you see, or is it a case of various NornIron departments being given massive budgets and making fcuksure to use these budgets so as to get them again next year?

Comment

Donated $100 to semibluff for Haiti just before 11k hands.

Karma obviously kicks in bout this time...

Karma!.jpg

Comment

Is it strange that I'd do an illegal pill over them fake legal e things anyday of the week?
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

nope, I'd smoke grass any day of the week over the smoke stuff. But its usually an "ease of access" deal

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                              Donated $100 to semibluff for Haiti just before 11k hands.

Karma obviously kicks in bout this time...

[ATTACH]9[/ATTACH]
                                                                                              I definatelt reaped the reward of karma after donating through Boyles. I had an unbelievable run after donation!

Comment

For 4x average FML

PokerStars Game #38774364851: Tournament #281110532, $20+$2 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (400/800) - 2010/01/26 17:14:37 ET
                                                                                                Table '281110532 63' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                                                Seat 1: kapo4kaa (7211 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 2: erbi79 (6748 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 3: Fanfan_25 (11449 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 4: DrJFF (45926 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 5: danchecki (64737 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 6: royco34 (42303 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 7: xalkidas (36703 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 8: xrider12 (17783 in chips)
                                                                                                Seat 9: a.S.e High (25285 in chips)
                                                                                                kapo4kaa: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                erbi79: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                Fanfan_25: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                DrJFF: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                danchecki: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                royco34: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                xalkidas: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                xrider12: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                a.S.e High: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                a.S.e High: posts small blind 400
                                                                                                kapo4kaa: posts big blind 800
                                                                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                Dealt to DrJFF [Ts 8s]
                                                                                                erbi79: folds
                                                                                                Fanfan_25: folds
                                                                                                DrJFF: raises 898 to 1698
                                                                                                danchecki: calls 1698
                                                                                                royco34: raises 2302 to 4000
                                                                                                xalkidas: folds
                                                                                                xrider12: folds
                                                                                                a.S.e High: folds
                                                                                                kapo4kaa: folds
                                                                                                DrJFF: calls 2302
                                                                                                danchecki: calls 2302
                                                                                                *** FLOP *** [7s 7h 9s]
                                                                                                DrJFF: checks
                                                                                                danchecki: checks
                                                                                                royco34: bets 5600
                                                                                                DrJFF: raises 11689 to 17289
                                                                                                danchecki: folds
                                                                                                royco34: raises 20939 to 38228 and is all-in
                                                                                                DrJFF: calls 20939
                                                                                                *** TURN *** [7s 7h 9s] [4d]
                                                                                                *** RIVER *** [7s 7h 9s 4d] [4h]
                                                                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                DrJFF: shows [Ts 8s] (two pair, Sevens and Fours)
                                                                                                royco34: shows [9h Qh] (two pair, Nines and Sevens)
                                                                                                DrJFF said, "lol"
                                                                                                royco34 collected 90331 from pot
                                                                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                Total pot 90331 | Rake 0
                                                                                                Board [7s 7h 9s 4d 4h]
                                                                                                Seat 1: kapo4kaa (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                Seat 2: erbi79 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                Seat 3: Fanfan_25 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                Seat 4: DrJFF showed [Ts 8s] and lost with two pair, Sevens and Fours
                                                                                                Seat 5: danchecki folded on the Flop
                                                                                                Seat 6: royco34 showed [9h Qh] and won (90331) with two pair, Nines and Sevens
                                                                                                Seat 7: xalkidas folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                Seat 8: xrider12 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                Seat 9: a.S.e High (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

PKR Heads Up Grand Slam on Sky Sports 2 starting now

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                    @ Hitchhikers or anyone else based in the UK.

Is this standard stuff on the TV you see, or is it a case of various NornIron departments being given massive budgets and making fcuksure to use these budgets so as to get them again next year?
                                                                                                    Not in the UK. I think it may also have something to do with the drop in advertising revenue, in general, and I assume a subsequent lowering of prices. Listen to a fair bit of RTE radio, and a hell of a lot of the ads are for RTE.

Comment

WBCOOP its a freeroll and i am after busting all my tourneys and this is the last one i have up

i am trying to bust out and i have nearly 6x starting stack lol gotta love omaha
                                                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

has anyone found the FTP Million dollar cash game from last nite - can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks

Comment

I definatelt reaped the reward of karma after donating through Boyles. I had an unbelievable run after donation!
                                                                                                          My problem was more to do with me donating to the fish.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Na9-jV_OJI&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCA1wba1HQ&feature=related[/ame]

A bit random

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              has anyone found the FTP Million dollar cash game from last nite - can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks
                                                                                                              I did a little digging after I posted and the guy who usually caps it is from the bay with the poker stuff. All the other people that put it up on youtube, pokertube etc take it from his cap so until that site is back up it won't appear online.

Opr

Comment

program about vegas on utv for anyone interested

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  Prime Time introduction.
                                                                                                                  "They are selling drugs every bit as strong as cocaine or heroin. With warnings from the gardai and front level drug workers, why are they still allowed to trade?".

I anticipate a very neutral and balanced investigation.
                                                                                                                  PrimeTime has gone to the dogs of late tbh. I remember Vincent Browne went to town on RTE in general a couple of weeks after the last budget. Noted that the week before cuts in social welfare payments, they ran a special on welfare fraud ('softening up'); and the week after ran a special on petty criminals ('attacking credibility of sections of society complaining about said cuts'). I mean, it could just be a coincidence and Browne works for TV3 so isn't 100% objective on the matter - but I did go "hmm".
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

. Salvia being the main one that should be controlled in some way imo.
                                                                                                                    I can't buy weed but I can buy this shit!

Opr

Comment

Comment

Also, it needs to be noted that TV3 ran a program last week entitled "Cults: are your children safe?"

So, eh, they are the worst.
                                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Everytime I read the word Salvia, I see the word saliva.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X