This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
    Those turboprops in general look very dodge, despite having an excellent safety record. Apparently those planes don't have autoland which can land the plane even if the pilot is incapacitated.
    six confirmed dead now
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      I detest her music and I hate the sexy 'oh daddy' voice that pop stars of her ilk put on.
      But that is a class piece of Kinbaku-bi

Something tells me that that's a word I don't want to Google.So what is it?
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Linkage?
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxcQvB_vcQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Something tells me that that's a word I don't want to Google.So what is it?
          Meh googled it straight away in work. Rope Bondage apparently

Comment

That's quality alright.

EDIT: On second listening, it's fucking dynamite. Nice to see them back.
            Last edited by Keane; 10-02-11, 12:09.

Comment

Sad to hear Sin E has gone bust. At least the Dice is staying open.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Have Stars made some change such that everyones location just comes up as a country rather than whatever city or town they entered themselves?

Find this a bit annoying, I like to know whether the Canadian I'm playing is from the French parts, or whether the Russian is from relatively affluent Moscow or some poverty stricken hellhole meaning he's prob a grinder.
                Reply from Stars to a complaining email I sent them re the above.

Thank you for your email. This change was made for several reasons:

-Showing the nationality of the player helps to protect player privacy about the specifics of where they live. This is particularly relevant in smaller towns and villages across the world where players were easily identifiable from their PokerStars information.

-This allows for the proper display of different locations (For example, some players register cities in non-Latin character sets such as in Russia or China).

-There were some players chose to write various messages, including vulgar/obscene things in their location fields.

-Featuring the country information is more reliable because it can be verified more easily by PokerStars.

We do appreciate, however, your feedback, and will take it on board - we're keen to continue improving our services and we are grateful to have the benefit of your point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  Meh googled it straight away in work. Rope Bondage apparently
                  Kinbaku (緊縛?) means 'tight binding Kinbaku-bi (緊縛美?) which literally means 'the beauty of tight binding'. Kinbaku (also Sokubaku, bakujojutsu, and senyojo jutsu) is a Japanese style of sexual bondage or BDSM which involves tying up the bottom using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope–often jute and generally around 6 mm in diameter, but sometimes as small as 4mm, and between 7m-8m long).
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                    Sad to hear Sin E has gone bust. At least the Dice is staying open.
                    ah well, there goes the basement bar shennanigans.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Justified is back. Something to watch tonight
                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Sounded a bit similar to bukake but then every Japanese word reminds me of bukake so maybe there's something wrong with me.

Noisily NSFW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwB9m4FslO4[/ame]

Damn shoulda kept that for Music King.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

must buy imo
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Will everyone involved in the IPB Boylepoker Heads Up league take a look at the last couple of posts in the thread please. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              Buy 14 plastic cups and a table tennis ball and save yourself the tenner for 2 pints and a packet of crisps

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                Buy 14 plastic cups and a table tennis ball and save yourself the tenner for 2 pints and a packet of crisps
                                tennis ball would be a bad idea.
                                But yeah, upon reflection this is bad.
                                I thought you got the table at first

Comment

LOL

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lolers, Justin Bieber has a film coming out called 'never say never' build as a true rags to riches tale it's just ridiculous on numerous levels.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                          ya, if you untick "skip linkgrabber", it just copies the links to the linkgrabber list and waits for you to confirm what to download.
                                          Interesting

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                          Anybody watch community? Just started watching it and its really funny, kinda 30 rock esque.
                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1euwLB_rY
                                          You really have been missing out on all the talk around here, its absolutely fantastic!

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          I got an Acer R3610 as a HTPC and installed XMBC. I'm busy getting all my DVD\CD collection onto external HD right now.

It's pretty good but I am still struggling to get my screen resolution 100% to get a perfect picture on downloaded files. Most of the time it's unnoticeable but in close-up shots the background pixels are flickering away and it's annoying. Seems to be the TV (Sony Bravia) rather than the HTPC as the picture from these files is perfect on a laptop.
                                          I have the screen resolution set to 1280*720 at 60HZ refresh rate.

playing stuff on things like the RTE Player is great. I haven't tried streaming soccer matches or anything like that yet but might give it a go this weekend.

all set up with RS\jdownloader too.

I might look into Boxee and other such things once I get everything digitalised.
                                          Well done seems you are getting yourself a nice little setup together I am proud to see this.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Lolers, Justin Bieber has a film coming out called 'never say never' build as a true rags to riches tale it's just ridiculous on numerous levels.
                                            Just seen your new sig Sitch nice very nice

Comment

2 Superbowl add's for Doritos

Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series

Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series
                                              Last edited by EnzoScifo; 10-02-11, 13:31.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                Huh, I've had the same sig since Sitch was created.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Oh Baby!!! Full screen 720p volume up

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTG95T1hsxQ[/ame]

Comment

Huh, I've had the same sig since Sitch was created.
                                                    For reals? You aint messing with me?

Lols dopey me

Comment

For reals? You aint messing with me?

Lols dopey me
                                                      Yeah seriously. If anything it needs updating to a season 3 Sitch quote. It's no longer FTD
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Oh Baby!!! Full screen 720p volume up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTG95T1hsxQ
                                                        Cant wait.

Greatest Sci fi movies of our generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post
                                                          Cant wait.

I take it your a big Transformers nerd?

Pfft to Darren Aronofsky + James Cameron, Michael Bay is where its at

Comment

LOL

Comment

Its not going to be the same without Megan Fox. She brought so much to the first two.

Would this count as another trilogy for Hugo Weaving?

Comment

I take it that this Justified is worth a watch?

Comment

Its not going to be the same without Megan Fox. She brought so much to the first two.

What's going on with this? Who will be the 'hot bird' now then?

Comment

There's grenades here

Comment

What's going on with this? Who will be the 'hot bird' now then?
                                                                      Rosie Huntington - Whiteley

She is nice but I dont think she will bring the same depth of character that Megan Fox did.

Comment

Yeah seriously. If anything it needs updating to a season 3 Sitch quote. It's no longer FTD
                                                                        Bingo

Comment

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-fa10e3bf...9b824e45d4812e

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0WMd0Y6hIw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

LOL
                                                                              Dont hate

Yeah I'm a real big Megan fan not so sure about this new chick in that clip she looks like she has crazy big lips so kinda off on a small head!

IMO it would count as another trilogy for Hugo Weaving.

I take it that this Justified is worth a watch?
                                                                              Yeah pretty big fan of it + Timothy Olyphant is a legend

Nice

Comment

DVD Burning Noob here!!! Trying to burn a dvd, i have a starter Roxio software, but its crap, and wants me to pay $70 to burn video dvds. Whats the best free software to use for these things, or is there such a thing?

Comment

The 7 Greatest (Real) Bill Murray Stories Ever Told
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

there's something not quite right about this

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                                                                      DVD Burning Noob here!!! Trying to burn a dvd, i have a starter Roxio software, but its crap, and wants me to pay $70 to burn video dvds. Whats the best free software to use for these things, or is there such a thing?
                                                                                      What are you trying to burn on it? If you want to copy a movie, then dvd decrypter was the business for this a few years back. Haven't needed to do it in ages. If it is not for a movie, then I don't know why you would need software.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        What are you trying to burn on it? If you want to copy a movie, then dvd decrypter was the business for this a few years back. Haven't needed to do it in ages. If it is not for a movie, then I don't know why you would need software.
                                                                                        Its a movie i'm trying to burn. Cheers, i'll check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          ^^^^

im not going into why having an xbox is better. DP as a fellow nerd Im surprised at you
                                                                                          DP had a great post on why PS3 > 360 and it hasn't been bettered by a 360 fanboy yet. I don't know how to find it though.

Comment

I had an airplane banner sold to the Labour party, it was gonna fly over the Aviva on Sunday with GILMORE FOR TAOISEACH on it.

They've just called me to cancel due to what happened in Cork.

There'll be a minutes silence at the match, a light aircraft with Gilmore's message breaking the silence prob wouldn't garner him many votes.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                              DP had a great post on why PS3 > 360 and it hasn't been bettered by a 360 fanboy yet. I don't know how to find it though.
                                                                                              Since I caused a rather large PS3 vs 360 debate a while back I eventually bought the 360 with 250 gb HD. Got bored and didnt play it much in about 2 months and have already sold it onto my mate

Comment

Can we not get into the whole 360vsPS3 debate again.

Not like I or any other 360 user will say the PS3 is better and vice versa.

And people without a console don't give a shit.

Anyway PC gaming(provided you have the funds) is usually > everything else.

Comment

Since I caused a rather large PS3 vs 360 debate a while back I eventually bought the 360 with 250 gb HD. Got bored and didnt play it much in about 2 months and have already sold it onto my mate
                                                                                                  You would have sold the PS3 in a week. Honestly it all depends what your mates have, all mine are on XBL so no point in getting a PS3. Plus it's for gays and the control pad is awful.

Comment

lol @ labour thinking they'd get many votes from a rugby crowd anyway

monkeys

Comment

Haven't seen one of these in a while!

PokerStars Game #57428615706: Tournament #361193648, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2011/02/10 15:24:10 WET [2011/02/10 10:24:10 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '361193648 3' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: ionapaul (970 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: elkelaflipa (1950 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: troetenharti (4567 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: RICKA58 (1460 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: imimahen (1125 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: KOMO6 (2060 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: flplopes (2468 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: hackket (3905 in chips)
                                                                                                      elkelaflipa: posts small blind 25
                                                                                                      troetenharti: posts big blind 50
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to ionapaul [Kh Ks]
                                                                                                      RICKA58: folds
                                                                                                      imimahen: folds
                                                                                                      KOMO6: folds
                                                                                                      flplopes: folds
                                                                                                      hackket: folds
                                                                                                      ionapaul: raises 100 to 150
                                                                                                      elkelaflipa: raises 750 to 900
                                                                                                      troetenharti: folds
                                                                                                      ionapaul: raises 70 to 970 and is all-in
                                                                                                      elkelaflipa: calls 70
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [4d 8s Kc]
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [4d 8s Kc] [5h]
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [4d 8s Kc 5h] [5s]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      elkelaflipa: shows [5d 5c] (four of a kind, Fives)
                                                                                                      ionapaul: shows [Kh Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Fives)
                                                                                                      elkelaflipa collected 1990 from pot
                                                                                                      ionapaul re-buys and receives 1000 chips for $3.00
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 1990 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [4d 8s Kc 5h 5s]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: ionapaul (button) showed [Kh Ks] and lost with a full house, Kings full of Fives
                                                                                                      Seat 2: elkelaflipa (small blind) showed [5d 5c] and won (1990) with four of a kind, Fives
                                                                                                      Seat 3: troetenharti (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 4: RICKA58 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: imimahen folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: KOMO6 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: flplopes folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: hackket folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                        Haven't seen one of these in a while!
                                                                                                        you saw one on Saturday night! the lad with his set of 2s

Comment

im filling out an application form for my US visa and there are just some of the questions:

Do you seek to engage in espionage, sabotage, export control violations, or any other illegal activity while in the United States?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Have you ever or do you intend to provide financial assistance or other support to terrorists or terrorist organizations?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Have you ever ordered, incited, committed, assisted, or otherwise participated in genocide?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Have you ever committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in torture?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Have you committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in extrajudicial killings, political killings, or other acts of violence?
                                                                                                          Yes No
                                                                                                          ..Explain ...

Have you, while serving as a government official, been responsible for or directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                            im filling out an application form for my US visa and there are just some of the questions:
                                                                                                            Your only option is to lie and say no to all those questions, or else you'll never get a visa.
                                                                                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                              Your only option is to lie and say no to all those questions, or else you'll never get a visa.
                                                                                                              maybe call them up and say you're confused and want clarification on several points

I thought you were hitting Canada though Gholi?

Comment

Actually whilst we are on the console subject. Does anybody know where i can pick up a cheap cheap bluetooth headset for my ps3?

Comment

Cant wait.

do I have to do this again???

one word
                                                                                                                  decepticles

Comment

Have you ever committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in torture?
                                                                                                                    Yes No
                                                                                                                    ..Explain ...

?
                                                                                                                    If the other person was a willing participant does it still count ?
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      you saw one on Saturday night! the lad with his set of 2s
                                                                                                                      Jaysus, don't remember that hand at all! Was having too much fun otherwise, watching you hoover up all the chips on the table! I made a nice profit on the night but felt poor in comparison to your accumulation of chips over the course of a few hours I'm assuming you kept most of them after I left?

Comment

Do you seek to engage in espionage, sabotage, export control violations, or any other illegal activity while in the United States?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        em yes, yes no and I'll play that river when it comes,

Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        Only if the above doesnt work out sir,

Have you ever or do you intend to provide financial assistance or other support to terrorists or terrorist organizations?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        lol are you mad, they pay me to come over!

Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        prove it,

Have you ever ordered, incited, committed, assisted, or otherwise participated in genocide?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        oops, wtf is going on here. Who have you been talking to?

Yes No
                                                                                                                        Look, what happens in my bedroom is my fucking business m8!

Have you committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in extrajudicial killings, political killings, or other acts of violence?
                                                                                                                        Yes No
                                                                                                                        Not in the last few years I gave it up for lent never went back, those patches work a charm

Have you, while serving as a government official, been responsible for or directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom?
                                                                                                                        I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Ya know what fuck your country i'm staying here!
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Donkathon; 10-02-11, 16:05.

Comment

How can people look forward to the Transformers movie after how shit the second one was? Fool me once and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X