This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
    Change the tire now before you get any drunker.
    Think her spare is a bit soft,I'd say I'm fucked.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
        Come Dine With Me has really turned strange in the latest series.
        Love the new Avatar. Frisky Dingo was great.

Have you tried watching Metalocalypse?
        Last edited by MegaSin; 10-02-11, 02:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Think her spare is a bit soft,I'd say I'm fucked.
          Call the AA?
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Do you have to get up at 7am? No? then STFU,I am in trouble here.
              No i dont kant, about 7.45.

Comment

Call the AA?
                Can a man not go for a few pints anymore without being labelled.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

How soft is it?

Would it be okay for missus to drive on, just as far as the nearest garage on her way and pump it up?

Those tyres are not really meant for driving on, only to get from scene of flat/punchter to the nearest tyre garage. I would imagine most would be soft anyway...
                  Last edited by Electra Blue; 10-02-11, 03:06. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                    How soft is it?

Would it be okay for missus to drive on, just as far as the nearest garage on her way and pump it up?

Those tyres are not really meant for driving on, only to get from scene of flat/punchter to the nearest tyre garage. I would imagine most would be soft anyway...
                    Even if this was ok,I still have to change the tire.

It's useless,my life is over.

Comment

Comment

missed the edit. going to have to get that series. Loving Archer at the moment; although going to be hard to top season one.
                        Well worth it. If you like metal/don't like metal still loads of laughs to be had. Up at 8 bah.

Comment

Even if this was ok,I still have to change the tire.

It's useless,my life is over.
                          In that case - try plan Z:

Jack up the car, drink the rest of your alcohol, put yourself under said car and pass out... The woman will be more concerned about YOU than the bloody tyre at 7am! Mind you this won't work with the cold hearted bitches.

Comment

Anybody watch community? Just started watching it and its really funny, kinda 30 rock esque.
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1euwLB_rY[/ame]
                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Ickys drunken posts in bbv >>>>> Everyone else's drunken posts in bbv

Comment

Another great name that came up in work for anyone thats still up, Lionel Cobbledick. This is to go along with Matthew Treblecock and Dick Hunter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                    Can a man not go for a few pints anymore without being labelled.
                                    I saw that coming a mile away but still posted it. I set em up, you knock em down, DD.

Icarus, the tire. WTF is going on?
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sweet suffering fk. 15 left in the 5++ 30k guaranteed on stars,for what was prob a final table appearance.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 17500/35000 Blinds 4375 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t316327)
                                      MP1 (t1285390)
                                      MP2 (t1334755)
                                      CO (t874819)
                                      Hero (Button) (t603865)
                                      SB (t938787)
                                      BB (t3219615)
                                      UTG (t2388905)

Hero's M: 6.90

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
                                      UTG bets t95000, 4 folds, Hero raises to t599490 (All-In), 2 folds, UTG calls t504490

Flop: (t1286480) Q, 7, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1286480) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1286480) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1286480
                                      Main pot: t1286480 between Hero and UTG, won by UTG

Results:
                                      Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                      UTG had J, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                      Outcome: UTG won t1286480

Comment

Comment

ugh ul Danny, sick going out at that stage with the payouts so top heavy (presumably).

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                            ugh ul Danny, sick going out at that stage with the payouts so top heavy (presumably).
                                            Yeah,almost 3000 runners, I got $119 for my trouble, 6k ftw,so top heavy but like all stars tournies you know what you're getting into before you play. I'll just have to win it tomorrow night!

Comment

Yeah,almost 3000 runners, I got $119 for my trouble, 6k ftw,so top heavy but like all stars tournies you know what you're getting into before you play. I'll just have to win it tomorrow night!
                                              Keep playing like you are and the big score will come.

Comment

Andy wants to see Danny score some big chicks,

Comment

Yes Mellor. That's what just happened. Everyone was thinking it but only I had the guts to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    Ickys drunken posts in bbv >>>>> Everyone else's drunken posts in bbv
                                                    I saw that coming a mile away but still posted it. I set em up, you knock em down, DD.

Icarus, the tire. WTF is going on?
                                                    FML is what's happening.

My life is a living hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                      Anybody watch community? Just started watching it and its really funny, kinda 30 rock esque.
                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1euwLB_rY
                                                      You don't really read bbv very often do you Carl
                                                      Welcome to the community community

.Morning icky , you up yet? edit: Lol, have a nice day

What's the weather like there? will I need a t shirt and shirt for getting through heathrow 6 - 12 tomorrow, or will t shirt and light jacket do?

ship going home in time to use the premium level ticket for Sundays
                                                      Match.
                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 10-02-11, 07:20.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Has anyone watched The World According to Garp? I downloaded it recently and have watched the first 30 minutes, not overly fond of what I've seen so far, so wondering if I should stick with it.
                                                        Garp is a good film but read the book first IMO. If you like it youo will love the rest of Irving's stuff.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        that is sick, I hate when shite like that happens.
                                                        You do feel like Neo when you fix it though
                                                        33% Neo
                                                        33% ZOMFG how the fck did I not to look there on day one.
                                                        33% FFS! I hope those who are saying WP attaboy etc. aren't really thinking what sort of a gobshite was he not to look there on day one.
                                                        100% Phew! thats out of the way, whats next
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Day 3 of smoothies , no wine at all and wow I feel great!!
                                                          Had fresh salmon with green beans for dinner yesterday and 3 smoothies!!

Hubby is due home in 4 weeks so I'm hoping I'll have a stone down!

Never really had to diet before so anyone who has lost alot of weight and stuck to it fair play to them!! It's not easy when you like your junk food!!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            What's the weather like there? will I need a t shirt and shirt for getting through heathrow 6 - 12 tomorrow, or will t shirt and light jacket do?

Mild enough this morning. Lot of intermittent rain yesterday though.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              Day 3 of smoothies , no wine at all and wow I feel great!!
                                                              Had fresh salmon with green beans for dinner yesterday and 3 smoothies!!

Hubby is due home in 4 weeks so I'm hoping I'll have a stone down!

Never really had to diet before so anyone who has lost alot of weight and stuck to it fair play to them!! It's not easy when you like your junk food!!
                                                              Fair play, not easy to do.

Not being smart here, but does hubby know you are on a diet? All the hard work will be undone if he comes in the door and doesn't notice a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                I will do actually I really like that game. I think you knocked me out after my last spin there - I tank called your 4bet with JJ but you binked with AK. fun game would there be any interest in a couple of pints beforehand?
                                                                meh, I struggle to get in by 8.30 anyway (kids, bedtime, life etc) but will buy you one at the break
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                  Fair play, not easy to do.

Not being smart here, but does hubby know you are on a diet? All the hard work will be undone if he comes in the door and doesn't notice a thing
                                                                  when we got married i was 8 stone lol which was 7 yrs ago, my weight would have always been around 9 and half stone!
                                                                  so in the last year i have gone up to around 10 st 11lbs , i was giving out non stop about it for the last 6 months but did nothing about it!

so when we went on hols i said to him "do you think i have a lot of weight on" and he said yes i think you have loads on, you actually look like a body builder lol

im so happy he said that to me as thats what i needed to start the diet!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    Green Party latest seats price update

1...9/4
                                                                    2...4/1

Decent drop from 7's and 12's
                                                                    hope you all got on at the advised prices

although I'm becoming more pessimistic about my punt on this market by the day...they're releasing their economic manifesto today. Via Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      hope you all got on at the advised prices

although I'm becoming more pessimistic about my punt on this market by the day...they're releasing their economic manifesto today. Via Twitter.
                                                                      RD, you got a media player lately didn't you?

Would you have a link to it? How's it working out?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        RD, you got a media player lately didn't you?

Would you have a link to it? How's it working out?
                                                                        I got an Acer R3610 as a HTPC and installed XMBC. I'm busy getting all my DVD\CD collection onto external HD right now.

It's pretty good but I am still struggling to get my screen resolution 100% to get a perfect picture on downloaded files. Most of the time it's unnoticeable but in close-up shots the background pixels are flickering away and it's annoying. Seems to be the TV (Sony Bravia) rather than the HTPC as the picture from these files is perfect on a laptop.
                                                                        I have the screen resolution set to 1280*720 at 60HZ refresh rate.

playing stuff on things like the RTE Player is great. I haven't tried streaming soccer matches or anything like that yet but might give it a go this weekend.

all set up with RS\jdownloader too.

I might look into Boxee and other such things once I get everything digitalised.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          so when we went on hols i said to him "do you think i have a lot of weight on" and he said yes i think you have loads on, you actually look like a body builder lol

im so happy he said that to me as thats what i needed to start the diet!
                                                                          clearly all accepted wisdom about women is wrong

Comment

Good newstalk on atm, Doherty, Burton and Lenihan.
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                              Good newstalk on atm, Doherty, Burton and Lenihan.
                                                                              Lenihan leaving a tasty booby trap behind him as of yesterday

Comment

speaking of our wondrous Finance Minister, I see he's now out to 2/7 to get elected

think his early quote was 1/10

a space worth watching

Comment

speaking of our wondrous Finance Minister, I see he's now out to 2/7 to get elected

think his early quote was 1/10

a space worth watching

They should move it back to 3 seats anyway.
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                    http://www.boards.ie/vote/results.ph...=local&c_id=21

They should move it back to 3 seats anyway.
                                                                                    interesting and presumably he won't be getting many transfers from Burton, Higgins or Varadkar so will struggle to get over the line. Varadkar supporters should tactically vote Nulty No. 2

it'd be a fitting end for him

Comment

Rihanna's new video is the nuts.

SPOILER

Dirty bitch.

Comment

Looking for two tickets for Ireland V France on Sunday if anyone hears of any. Thanks BBV!
                                                                                        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

...
                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 10-02-11, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                            Anybody got an opinion on Buy out Bonds (see example here http://www.standardlife.ie/products/home_synbob.html)

I've been thinking through my retirement options (can't start early enough obv) and the fact that by the time I'm 65/70 I'm not sure whether any of the money will actually go on things I want to do as opposed to things I have to do. The young lad will be more than old enough to sort me out at that point for health problems anyway!

This whole bond thing seems to be a way to get at your pension earlier, from 50 up, which may or may not be appealing to me. I'm guessing it's a bad thing for an individual if the financial companies are pushing it.

Has anybody looked at it, or got an opinion on it? I saw a thread on boards the other day saying that some company had worked a way to get money out of pension funds early, but I'm guessing that's a scam or a misunderstanding on someone's part.
                                                                                            bump for the Daywalkers
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

SPOILER

Dirty bitch.
                                                                                              That she is, apparently the BBC have edited her song which she's not happy about.

Originally posted by AolNews
                                                                                              Rihanna has responded with an ironic dose of profanity after the BBC heavily edited her new single, 'S&M'.

The controversial song had its name changed to 'Come On' and some of its lyrics were censored on the Radio 1 Official Chart Show on Sunday (6 February), reports the Metro.

And she took to Twitter to express her dismay, saying: "Are you f------ kidding??? I'm on it!"

A number of words had been censored in the song, including "sex", "chains" and "whips". The single, which features the chorus line "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me", reached No. 20 in the UK singles chart this week.
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Just listened to it on youtube - fucking class song.

Pop music has been ridic good in the last while IMo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc[/ame]

Comment

meh, I struggle to get in by 8.30 anyway (kids, bedtime, life etc) but will buy you one at the break
                                                                                                  ah plenty of time for 2 perhaps - I can get you one back

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                    bump for the Daywalkers
                                                                                                    V for Vendetta is your man

Comment

I got an Acer R3610 as a HTPC and installed XMBC. I'm busy getting all my DVD\CD collection onto external HD right now.

It's pretty good but I am still struggling to get my screen resolution 100% to get a perfect picture on downloaded files. Most of the time it's unnoticeable but in close-up shots the background pixels are flickering away and it's annoying. Seems to be the TV (Sony Bravia) rather than the HTPC as the picture from these files is perfect on a laptop.
                                                                                                      I have the screen resolution set to 1280*720 at 60HZ refresh rate.

playing stuff on things like the RTE Player is great. I haven't tried streaming soccer matches or anything like that yet but might give it a go this weekend.

all set up with RS\jdownloader too.

I might look into Boxee and other such things once I get everything digitalised.
                                                                                                      Cheers, that's an option I'd be thinking about if I was doing it for myself, I'm just trying to help someone buy a present though so I'm looking for an out of the box job.

This looks like a pretty good one:

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-BX580-Blu-ray-Player-featuring/dp/B003SE6L5S/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=IH5X2938VR8QL&colid= 11T9S812IHA44[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        33% Neo
                                                                                                        33% ZOMFG how the fck did I not to look there on day one.
                                                                                                        33% FFS! I hope those who are saying WP attaboy etc. aren't really thinking what sort of a gobshite was he not to look there on day one.
                                                                                                        100% Phew! thats out of the way, whats next

I find this is avioding by technical bullshit and comment tags disguised as code so the job looks bigger
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

SPOILER

Dirty bitch.
                                                                                                          I detest her music and I hate the sexy 'oh daddy' voice that pop stars of her ilk put on.
                                                                                                          But that is a class piece of Kinbaku-bi
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Cheers, that's an option I'd be thinking about if I was doing it for myself, I'm just trying to help someone buy a present though so I'm looking for an out of the box job.

This looks like a pretty good one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-BX580-Blu...=11T9S812IHA44
                                                                                                              On phone, so can't link, but look up wdtv live player.

Comment

Listening to the new Strokes single makes me feel like it's 2001 again. It's amazing too.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  On phone, so can't link, but look up wdtv live player.
                                                                                                                  TY Dom, looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                    Listening to the new Strokes single makes me feel like it's 2001 again. It's amazing too.
                                                                                                                    Linkage?

Comment

Interior of a Metroliner plane, like the one that went down in Cork - looks incredibly claustrophobic:
                                                                                                                      Its probably the angle of the photo, but it doesn't look as if you could even stand up in that plane.

Comment

Sweet suffering fk. 15 left in the 5++ 30k guaranteed on stars,for what was prob a final table appearance.
                                                                                                                        I played that last night. Got AA cracked in a 3 way allin pre by AK off who four flushed. Was gonna be one of the chip leaders about half an hour after the first break if I'd won that. Still feels a lot better than what happened to you. I had a similar one just the night before to that with QQ going down to 99 to finish 14th in a tourney on FT.

You gotta be happy though with the fact that you are going deep in that tourney regularly. Chin up you are gonna win that tourney again very soon.
                                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X