X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship.

Comment

Yep all over. Cooker will be over the moon.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Gnight everybody.

Comment

meh being fooking wrecked tomorrow will be well worth it

Comment

absolutely EPIC game. well worth the late night.
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
              is that the end of that?
              tis.praying to god there's football next season
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                Packers by 6 imo

Comment

ffs Americans can't even present a trophy without advertising!
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol at the clanger Camarro plug during the presentation.
                    And also at all the green bay players videoing the presentation on their handheld cameras.

Comment

3hours sleep should be enough for a day of college?

Great superbowl, delighted stayed up for it. Few cans and some chicken wings and a big screen tv!

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                        What an immense match, such heart shown by everyone on the team. That 3rd turnover was so so vital we lose without it imo.
                        It's 11am and I'm already drunk.
                        It's going to be a good day.
                        Superbowl champions!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by cooker3; 07-02-11, 04:52.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                          Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                          What an immense match, such heart shown by everyone on the team. That 3rd turnover was so so vitalm we lose without imo.
                          It's 11am and I'm already drunk.
                          It's going to be a good day.
                          Superbowl champions!!!!!!!!!
                          Cardshark? And where are you?

Edit: Congrats btw
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

why did they start celebrating with 7 seconds on the clock?

watched the last 2:07 which took 8:30, lol american football

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post

forgot to say nice result dave, wp

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post

You have 40 seconds to make each play. So when there's less than that on the clock(and the opposition have no timeouts left to use, would stop the clock) they don't have to run a play.

It really is a great sport to get into, can take a bit of time but definitely worth it imo.
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That was pretty immense alright, NFL really is a cracking sport when you get into it which does take a bit of effort. It's also nice watching a sport and not caring at all about who wins.
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

danloulou now chip leader with 65 left in the sunday500 with 4 x the average, tid

Comment

Also, has it really come to this for Slash? Performing a song he famously despises, and doing it with the fucking Black Eyed Peas!?
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

what did he play? sweet child of mine?

Comment

Couldn't hear it but the half time show looked really really really shit.

Comment

Really. Check turn and river because not getting paid by worse and villain is only player on table who covers . He was also hidden on opr. ghey

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (UTG+1) (t174287)
                                            MP1 (t58686)
                                            MP2 (t56492)
                                            MP3 (t18824)
                                            CO (t149271)
                                            Button (t82513)
                                            SB (t72138)
                                            BB (t263640)
                                            UTG (t14919)

Hero's M: 38.73

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A, J
                                            1 fold, Hero bets t6000, 3 folds, CO calls t6000, 2 folds, BB calls t3000

Flop: (t19500) A, A, 2 (3 players)
                                            BB checks, Hero bets t9999, CO calls t9999, 1 fold

Turn: (t39498) 10 (2 players)
                                            Hero checks, CO bets t15999, Hero calls t15999

River: (t71496) 5 (2 players)
                                            Hero checks, CO bets t20999, Hero calls t20999

Total pot: t113494

Results:
                                            Hero had A, J (three of a kind, Aces).
                                            CO had 4, 3 (straight, five high).
                                            Outcome: CO won t116194
                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              tut, tut Anto.

The man is a champion off the pitch. Charity work, etc. Plus going to his hometown team for a year to get them up is fucking emotional.
                                              Bellamy is a massive cunt imo. Champion off the pitch my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                Really. Check turn and river because not getting paid by worse and villain is only player on table who covers . He was also hidden on opr. ghey

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (UTG+1) (t174287)
                                                MP1 (t58686)
                                                MP2 (t56492)
                                                MP3 (t18824)
                                                CO (t149271)
                                                Button (t82513)
                                                SB (t72138)
                                                BB (t263640)
                                                UTG (t14919)

Hero's M: 38.73

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A, J
                                                1 fold, Hero bets t6000, 3 folds, CO calls t6000, 2 folds, BB calls t3000

Flop: (t19500) A, A, 2 (3 players)
                                                BB checks, Hero bets t9999, CO calls t9999, 1 fold

Turn: (t39498) 10 (2 players)
                                                Hero checks, CO bets t15999, Hero calls t15999

River: (t71496) 5 (2 players)
                                                Hero checks, CO bets t20999, Hero calls t20999

Total pot: t113494

Results:
                                                Hero had A, J (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                CO had 4, 3 (straight, five high).
                                                Outcome: CO won t116194
                                                Turn and river are terrible. His calling range >>>>> than his betting range(as a general rule).

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  That was pretty immense alright, NFL really is a cracking sport when you get into it which does take a bit of effort. It's also nice watching a sport and not caring at all about who wins.
                                                  It would have been a great match for a neutral. Absolute torture for me, felt like we were losing in 3rd quarter

I, also, must be the only person who enjoyed the half time show but volume was low where I was *Shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                    Turn and river are terrible. His calling range >>>>> than his betting range(as a general rule).
                                                    Assuming we get to the turn the same way what's your line? As I've said loads lately I'm putting in a reall effort to improve my tourney game. Being this probable negates that but still any proper advice appreciated.
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ffs Americans can't even present a trophy without advertising!
                                                      I despise the Superbowl trophy presentation, it's the 1 thing they get wrong imo.
                                                      There is no sense of drama or excitement when the trophy is handed over.

Nothing beats the old Uefa trophy presentations on the pitch imo.

Comment

Packers by 6 imo
                                                        Good call

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0[/ame]

Comment

Yoda have been better off reading back a few pages first,it's been posted earlier.
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Liv Boeree wins the warm up ,

Comment

Assuming we get to the turn the same way what's your line? As I've said loads lately I'm putting in a reall effort to improve my tourney game. Being this probable negates that but still any proper advice appreciated.
                                                                Well according to the HH you actually cover villain. I might bet/fold for 23888, but it depends on any sort of read you have.

Comment

Well according to the HH you actually cover villain. I might bet/fold for 23888, but it depends on any sort of read you have.
                                                                  Sorry you're right. Just that we're both relatively deep and there's easier spots where I've notes taken. No reads on villain. As I said hidden on opr and only been at table a couple of orbits. Bet turn yeah? We can probably assume he's folding to that bet but assuming he calls what happens on river? On different cards? Sorry to annoy you?

My thought process was pretty much nothing worse will call that flatted pre. At least let him bluff at it. I thought about betting flop to protect but I hate life if I get raised. I don't know, like I said i'm a tourney fish so any help is appreciated
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

He is a massive champion off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                      Yoda have been better off reading back a few pages first,it's been posted earlier.
                                                                      ah,was too many new pages, so didn't catch-up, wookie mistake obv

Comment

ah,was too many new pages, so didn't catch-up, wookie mistake obv
                                                                        Excellent ad but I prefer my own title

SPOILER
                                                                        Return of the Jetta.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          He is a massive champion off the pitch.
                                                                          Rich millionaire scumbag gives some money to charity, what a hero

Comment

Sorry you're right. Just that we're both relatively deep and there's easier spots where I've notes taken. No reads on villain. As I said hidden on opr and only been at table a couple of orbits. Bet turn yeah? We can probably assume he's folding to that bet but assuming he calls what happens on river? On different cards? Sorry to annoy you?

My thought process was pretty much nothing worse will call that flatted pre. At least let him bluff at it. I thought about betting flop to protect but I hate life if I get raised. I don't know, like I said i'm a tourney fish so any help is appreciated
                                                                            the fact he has 43 is results orientated, what could he be bluffing with? The flush completes on the turn, so when you go to c/c mode, he bets everything better and very little worse. I can see him checking back some weaker aces on the turn that he would otherwise call given people can't fold trips

Comment

Rich millionaire scumbag gives some money to charity, what a hero
                                                                              You do not know what you are on about, simples.

Comment

Hi CHD, our rivals football teams participated in a much talked about encounter yesterday at your teams home ground no less. On the day my team was better than your team and won the game. Just sayin'

Comment

sunday million

who is Jossel2008 on pokerstars,he/she is down the last 15 player in suday million

Comment

Good night and good luck.

Comment

Massive grats to JamieCarra on shipping the side event at the Deepstack.

Any word on Danloulou?
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

KevIRL, I have a sincere apology to make to you.. and cricket. It is not the worst sport. I think we have a clear winner.

American Football sucks total balls.

Wading through a couple of pages of Drivel this morning

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                          KevIRL, I have a sincere apology to make to you.. and cricket. It is not the worst sport. I think we have a clear winner.

American Football sucks total balls.

Wading through a couple of pages of Drivel this morning
                                                                                          We call it egg chasing in Wexford. Pretty apt imo

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                            Massive grats to JamieCarra on shipping the side event at the Deepstack.

Any word on Danloulou?
                                                                                            do you mean in the ftops event 1?

Comment

^^^ That or the Sunday 2nd chance he went deep in. See posts above.

This was fun. I had made a note on this guy that he made a full pot bet as a bluff:

Full Tilt Poker Game #27978828657: Table Supercharger (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 09:19:51 UTC - 2011/02/07 [04:19:51 ET - 2011/02/07]
                                                                                              Seat 1: headtheball ($60.10)
                                                                                              Seat 2: shaaaarck ($50.85)
                                                                                              Seat 3: sentin ($50.25)
                                                                                              Seat 4: pokester1990 ($130.35)
                                                                                              Seat 5: the chron09 ($46.40)
                                                                                              Seat 6: AndyFB ($56.60)
                                                                                              AndyFB posts the small blind of $0.25
                                                                                              headtheball posts the big blind of $0.50
                                                                                              The button is in seat #5
                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                              Dealt to AndyFB [Jc Ac]
                                                                                              shaaaarck folds
                                                                                              sentin folds
                                                                                              pokester1990 folds
                                                                                              the chron09 raises to $1.50
                                                                                              AndyFB calls $1.25
                                                                                              headtheball folds
                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [Ad 4d Kd]
                                                                                              AndyFB checks
                                                                                              the chron09 bets $3.50
                                                                                              AndyFB calls $3.50
                                                                                              *** TURN *** [Ad 4d Kd] [3c]
                                                                                              AndyFB checks
                                                                                              the chron09 bets $9.50
                                                                                              AndyFB calls $9.50
                                                                                              *** RIVER *** [Ad 4d Kd 3c] [6s]
                                                                                              AndyFB checks
                                                                                              the chron09 bets $29.50
                                                                                              AndyFB has 15 seconds left to act
                                                                                              AndyFB has requested TIME
                                                                                              AndyFB calls $29.50
                                                                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                              the chron09 shows [Jh 8h] Ace King high
                                                                                              AndyFB shows [Jc Ac] a pair of Aces
                                                                                              AndyFB wins the pot ($85.50) with a pair of Aces
                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                              Total pot $88.50 | Rake $3
                                                                                              Board: [Ad 4d Kd 3c 6s]
                                                                                              Seat 1: headtheball (big blind) folded before the Flop
                                                                                              Seat 2: shaaaarck didn't bet (folded)
                                                                                              Seat 3: sentin didn't bet (folded)
                                                                                              Seat 4: pokester1990 didn't bet (folded)
                                                                                              Seat 5: the chron09 (button) showed [Jh 8h] and lost with Ace King high
                                                                                              Seat 6: AndyFB (small blind) showed [Jc Ac] and won ($85.50) with a pair of Aces
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

he came 48th in the 2nd chance, not too sure if he cashed in the ftops 1.

Comment

Boo to this weekends footbal results

Comment

Reading bbv makes me think of this song a lot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEVdca9U9LM[/ame]

Comment

Heineken Cup quarter final tickets on sale from 10am if peeps are looking

snagged two, hopefully Leinster come back from the 6 Nations in the shape they went into it
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Two Music King matches running today

Trippie V Stoney

Lloyd V Strewelpeter

Remember, everyone is free to pick apart and vote on the contestants musical taste
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

How stupid is Enda Kenny?
                                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              Two Music King matches running today

Trippie V Stoney

Lloyd V Strewelpeter

Remember, everyone is free to pick apart and vote on the contestants musical taste
                                                                                                              Hmm, I should have entered this.
                                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                    How stupid is Enda Kenny?
                                                                                                                    what's he done now?

Comment

Zero fun

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t6223)
                                                                                                                      BB (t5572)
                                                                                                                      UTG (t6040)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t8190)
                                                                                                                      Hero (MP1) (t2350)
                                                                                                                      MP2 (t1175)
                                                                                                                      CO (t1980)

Hero's M: 15.67

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K
                                                                                                                      1 fold, Hero bets t250, 4 folds, UTG calls t150

Flop: (t550) 9, 2, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      UTG checks, Hero bets t285, UTG calls t285

Turn: (t1120) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                                      UTG checks, Hero bets t667, UTG raises to t5505 (All-In), Hero calls t1148 (All-In)

River: (t4750) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t4750

Results:
                                                                                                                      UTG had 4, 4 (full house, fours over twos).
                                                                                                                      Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and twos).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: UTG won t4750

Comment

Time to split and head home gotta stop and get breakfast on the way thou fooking starving here
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                                          Know it's already been posted here at least twice, but just in case anyone missed it:

Michael Lewis on Ireland

Shocking stuff
                                                                                                                          personally I think he just ripped off the BBV - we should be looking for commission on every sale of VF

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X