This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Whats the deal Happy Dude/CHD with having the same avatar the last couple of days?
    WereWolf.

We had black avatars to mourn the death of our comrade Icarus in the game.

Team Zombie destroyed the opposition and we have avatars to show off this fact.

Comment

Whats the deal Happy Dude/CHD with having the same avatar the last couple of days?
      Seeign as it says Team zombie, I'm gonna have a wild guess and say its because they are on some sort zombie team together

Comment

TylerD, you are welcome to be a 'Friend of Team Zombies'.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Table talk is retarded!!

Best of luck TG though, please run like the sun from here on in thank you.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Still out in Chadstone Theresa? Hot eh?

Comment

Since when was Michael Cole the heel commentator?

GL TG
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                Table talk is retarded!!

Best of luck TG though, please run like the sun from here on in thank you.
                guys moaning about ak hand is gas. pro bowl is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  WereWolf.

We had black avatars to mourn the death of our comrade Icarus in the game.

Team Zombie destroyed the opposition and we have avatars to show off this fact.
                  Ah.

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                  TylerD, you are welcome to be a 'Friend of Team Zombies'.
                  No.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                    guys moaning about ak hand is gas. pro bowl is fun.
                    lol hes some dope

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                      Since when was Michael Cole the heel commentator?

GL TG
                      Coles been heel for a good few months now. Loves the Miz and is really good at what hes doing right now

Comment

Ah.

No.
                        Offer rescinded.

Comment

Christ, AFC will have to hope that NFC put too many players on the pitch, and that they decide to use the laws that the GAA used for the International Rules and their score gets reset to 0.

Comment

DrCaligula is some muppet. Sigh.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Christ, AFC will have to hope that NFC put too many players on the pitch, and that they decide to use the laws that the GAA used for the International Rules and their score gets reset to 0.
                              I loved the description of this game in the Racing Post this morning - "its the game every NFL player wants to be selected for, but few if any actually want to turn up for".

Comment

Ah but the other guy is an Ace High Moron.

Comment

Wooo, go AFC,

In other news, I guess this will be a repeat of last weekend, when railing TG costs me my sleeping pattern...

Comment

Expected this was going to be a wrestler when I googled it.

Comment

looks like a guy who could win from 06-08 when the games were soft. thought he was great developed an attitude and has pissed away over 400k in winnings since

sigh is right

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...C1B23.html?t=2

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                        Ah but the other guy is an Ace High Moron.
                                        They're like 2 5 year olds "I won the $100R twice"
                                        "Oh ya? Well I won it 6 times"

Numpties

Comment

Photo of the guy to TG's left reminds me of "Catfish"...

Comment

im guessing TG had > k7 there. villain had a 7 i think albeit crap kicker possibly

Comment

was hoping he had 72

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                They're like 2 5 year olds "I won the $100R twice"
                                                "Oh ya? Well I won it 6 times"

Numpties
                                                Exactly. In other news i bet ya i have won more double ups than you......

kinda want him to knock the dr out would be comical.

Comment

I fucking hate Ben Roethlisberger

Comment

There's no link for Jersey Shore Season 2 Ep 12 (Deja Vu All Over Again) on the usual site. Anyone got one because i don't want to skip ahead. Will check in tomorrow. ty

Comment

Fucking Miz!

Comment

Take your pick of links

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                          Fucking Miz!
                                                          Rumble up next!

Edit: Stupid Divas Match
                                                          Last edited by Carl_Morrissey; 31-01-11, 02:09.
                                                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            There's no link for Jersey Shore Season 2 Ep 12 (Deja Vu All Over Again) on the usual site. Anyone got one because i don't want to skip ahead. Will check in tomorrow. ty

http://tvdex.org/shows/jersey-shore/...-into-the-fold

enjoy.

Comment

Update on TG?

Comment

2/19 now
                                                                Last edited by Emmet; 31-01-11, 02:10.

Comment

nice!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 1,000/2,000 Blinds, 250 Ante, 8 Players
                                                                  LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: 12,378
                                                                  BTN: 47,626
                                                                  SB: 83,701
                                                                  Hero (BB): 37,282
                                                                  UTG: 54,941
                                                                  UTG+1: 36,608
                                                                  MP1: 53,957
                                                                  MP2: 28,270

Pre-Flop: (5,000) A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                  2 folds, MP1 raises to 4,975, 3 folds, SB calls 3,975, Hero raises to 37,032 and is All-In, MP1 raises to 53,707 and is All-In, SB folds

Flop: (81,039) A 3 A (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (81,039) 7 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (81,039) 2 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 81,039 Pot
                                                                  Hero showed A A and WON 81,039 (+46,007 NET)
                                                                  MP1 showed K Q and LOST (-37,032 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                    Rumble up next!
                                                                    Nope even better..Divas Championship!
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Andy Gray and Richard Keys should have been brought in as guest commentators for this match

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                        I fucking hate Ben Roethlisberger
                                                                        That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                          im guessing TG had > k7 there. villain had a 7 i think albeit crap kicker possibly
                                                                          I'm guessing 67s/78s small chance of 22 also*? Hopefully we'll find out...

Doing well Conor. Gl.

*how many guesses do we get

Comment

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT COLE!"

I lolled
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lolBowl

Comment

That was much better than the actual divas match! ha
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

yeah, some good moves in there!
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Woah. Just saw this trailer during the ProBowl ads. Neeson in "Taken"esque sequel?

Michael Collins and Harry Boland together again

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXUgkCjdBM[/ame]

Comment

Good mate of mine asks me to do him a favour and send $150 bucks to a well known player on the Irish circuit that i dont know from Adam. 2 months later still no sign of the money coming back after hes sent him texts, facebook messages and talked to him.

Should he be outted as someone not to give money to??
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        lolBowl
                                                                                        In fairness it's like the Railway Cup in GAA, but without the razzmatazz provided by the Artane Boys Band.

Comment

So predictions on who's gonna win this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            Good mate of mine asks me to do him a favour and send $150 bucks to a well known player on the Irish circuit that i dont know from Adam. 2 months later still no sign of the money coming back after hes sent him texts, facebook messages and talked to him.

Yes imo if (and it sounds like you have) given him sufficent chances/warnings to give it back.

Comment

When I was young I'd often have a dream where a small plane with one person would crash in the field beside my house. Today I looked out my window and there was a guy on a paraglider really low coming right for me. For a moment I was like "OH FUCK, ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL." Very surreal!

Comment

Don't worry, he's just gonna win the Warm Up and he'll ship after

SPOILER
                                                                                                Yes though, terribad form
                                                                                                /certain its not TG

Comment

If you know he has money and no good reason to not pay back then yeah you should.

Comment

ProBowl always sucks. Defense not allowed to defend.

It's only a bit of fun for the players and a nice break in Hawaii.

Comment

Update on TG?
                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                        Update on TG?
                                                                                                        Couple of hits, 7/14, 4.3K guaranteed.

Comment

Cool, im giving it a couple more days max and fuck him then.

Hes not a regular poster here obviously.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

9/14.

Big hands were calling 3bet shove with A6 and miss vs 88.

Strange hand just there where TG opens, bb calls and donks on 77Thh, TG calls. BB checks 3c turn and TG timebanks and bets 1/2 pot. BB snap calls and instashoves 4h. TG uses all rest of his Timebank and folds.

EDIT: Ugh

Comment

Wp. GG

Comment

Outflop him and can't hold GG TG

Comment

BRUTAL re-suck out. Must be shell-shocking, would have been in a great position to take it down.

Comment

Its surely your mates problem gather a posse and hunt him down.
                                                                                                                    Been a lack of popcorn threads of late call him out
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 31-01-11, 02:41.

Comment

Twice I've railed him, and fuck it he plays way above me - but I still don't like the minopening.

Comment

Do they not announce the order list of players entering Royal Rumble any more? didnt they used to? better this way obv..
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                          Still out in Chadstone Theresa? Hot eh?
                                                                                                                          Naw homes. Serious amount of chopping and changing.

I'll give you a trip report of my last 3 weeks!

Moved out of chadstone, meant to move in to a middle park permanently but some messing about by estate agents left us homeless. Wouldn't mind but I'd fell off the roof in 'the meantime and broken my foot so, no home and a broken foot.

Luckily, our previous landlord just bought a house in chapel street so we are there now, 9 of us now, 5 bed gaf. We've it proper kitted out, couched in back garden, BBQ, gazebo, we are currently building two bars, one for balcony and one for back garden.

Lifes good.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X