Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bolton 3-0, Gareth who.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          Hargreaves starting for Utd!?!

Edit : http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/9154647.stm

Have him in the starting line up but also on the injured list!?! Some elaborate level?

Edit 2 : 3 minutes lads..tut tut
          Ya I got really excited and started texting my mates like a child, also K.Davies u hero

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
            Hargreaves is making his first start for over 2 years today!!!!!

edit fook you sligboi....
            777 days to be exact, long time. I wonder if he'll even last a half.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              / also some cool enough words that don't exist in English: http://matadornetwork.com/abroad/20-...und-the-world/
              Disease:
              2. Mamihlapinatapei
              Yagan (indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego) – “the wordless, yet meaningful look shared by two people who both desire to initiate something but are both reluctant to start"

Cure:
              Alcohol
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                Ya I got really excited and started texting my mates like a child, also K.Davies u hero
                Interesting decision to play him against Wolves..as someone on another forum remarked:

That's like using your fragile gold necklace to chain a rottweiler
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Interesting decision to play him against Wolves..as someone on another forum remarked:
                  he's in the middle with Fletcher and O'shea for that reason I think, I'm a little worried about our width today, park is so defensive and not a game breaker and obertan is capable of anything

Comment

What a fookin goal!!
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Wow, thats the drunkest I've been in a while. 6 or 7 beers after work and the guts of a bottle of vodka playing $6s and $15s on Stars and talking bolix here. Seem to have broken even over a couple of dozen SNGs which is a result.
                      And don't really have a hangover either. Result.

(wow, what a goal, 3-2)

Comment

OMG what a fucking finish. How is he not first choice there??
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                          A good friend of mine, Lucy Nuzum who is a photographer made the front page of the Irish Times magazine today, and a spread inside! I'm so proud. If you like it she has loads of other stuff here http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=212966703227#

Also, for anyone who saw the Elite Squad, (which is incredible!), they have made a sequel. I'm excited, although a little worried it won't be as good. There is also a trailer with subtitles, but I don't want to spoil the plot for myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZw70BIMzBQ
                          1st one a cracking film,hopefully be as good

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            777 days to be exact, long time. I wonder if he'll even last a half.
                            Definitely won't last the match anyways, hasn't even played a reserve game. Scholes to replace him at some stage to add a bit of creativity.

Comment

For you racing fans Kauto Star just beat Sizing Europe in a really good race at Down Royal.

Workforce pulled out of Breeders Cup Turf http://www.irishracing.com/v5newsitem?prid=48980

Comment

lol, a fair amount of drunkenness on here last night - well done to all participants! Some excellent drunken posts.

Spent the guts of an hour trying to work out how to get the most cooked food delivered to the house for the least amount of money. Ridonkulous amount of food making its way to the house as we speak.

/ also some cool enough words that don't exist in English: http://matadornetwork.com/abroad/20-...und-the-world/
                                Pizza places are the worst. Trying to work out what the best deal is a science.
                                I don't like them enough to bother.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Was just thinking re: Hargreaves. I remember hearing a while back Fergie saying that a lot of Hargreaves problems were psychological ie getting back playing after so long out and always thinking he's going to get injured. Could it be that he's gone to Hargreaves yesterday and told him he's giving him 45 minutes and that's that. Spring it on him so he has as little time as possible to get thinking about it. Probably not but it's just something that occurred to me.
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    OMG what a fucking finish. How is he not first choice there??
                                    He should consider himself lucky to have not been subbed back off. Harrys inexplicable haterid of by far his best striker is pretty hilarious though...
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                      Question: I have a 'Best of WPT Season 3 DVD' that I'm looking to get rid of.
                                      I can't see anywhere on the box whatsoever what region it is.

I ordered it years ago, I may have got them to send me a multi region thing, maybe not, can't recall. It worked fine on my computer, don't have a standard.

Is there any reason that it doesn't say anywhere on the box what region it is?
                                      Should I assume it is region 1 and they don't bother telling american's this because they know that they are the only region that exist and don't want to confuse them?

/confused.
                                      It's almost certainly region free/region 0. I just checked the season 2 boxset, and the 2003 wsop dvds. Neither say anything about regionality, and both play on my ps3 which definitely won't play region 1 dvds.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

New Zealand are very very good!

Comment

lolspurs

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                            New Zealand are very very good!
                                            scarily so!!!

Comment

Hargreaves limped off already

Comment

ffs
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Jesus Hargreaves off already

Comment

Anyone able to find Hotspur's wonderful art piece in this thread?
                                                    Have tried and failed.

I know some artist was mentioned, can't remember their name, might make searching easier.
                                                    Searching for 'art' and 'cunt just doesn't cut it.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sprinklers come on at St Andrews 2 minutes into the game.
                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Hargreaves off injured, LOL
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Was just thinking re: Hargreaves. I remember hearing a while back Fergie saying that a lot of Hargreaves problems were psychological ie getting back playing after so long out and always thinking he's going to get injured. Could it be that he's gone to Hargreaves yesterday and told him he's giving him 5 minutes and that's that. Spring it on him so he has as little time as possible to get thinking about it. Probably not but it's just something that occurred to me.
                                                          FMP
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Gwan Captain Cahill,more pls

Comment

A good friend of mine, Lucy Nuzum who is a photographer made the front page of the Irish Times magazine today, and a spread inside! I'm so proud. If you like it she has loads of other stuff here http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=212966703227#
                                                              Thats excellent. She's got some talent. Fully deserved.

Just spotted my friend in some of the "Yellow Bird" shots. She did the makeup for it, and now happens to be doing photography with me down in Limerick. She'll be chuffed about this too.
                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Wow she has immense talent. I especially love number 7 in the 'portfolio' folder. Inspiring work.
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lol that wasn't an England try, what happened to double movements in rugby.

Comment

lol that wasn't an England try, what happened to double movements in rugby.
                                                                    that was an awful decision. unbelievable

Comment

eh, yeah, ok

$11 Round 1 UKIPT Sat

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t4515)
                                                                      BB (t4350)
                                                                      UTG (t1205)
                                                                      UTG+1 (t4752)
                                                                      MP1 (t2190)
                                                                      Hero (MP2) (t3568)
                                                                      MP3 (t3210)
                                                                      CO (t2910)
                                                                      Button (t1530)

Hero's M: 23.79

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, J
                                                                      5 folds, CO bets t300, 1 fold, SB calls t250, 1 fold

Flop: (t700) 10, 4, Q (2 players)
                                                                      SB checks, CO bets t350, SB calls t350

Turn: (t1400) 10 (2 players)
                                                                      SB checks, CO bets t350, SB calls t350

River: (t2100) 10 (2 players)
                                                                      SB bets t1900, CO raises t1910 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: t5900

Results:
                                                                      CO didn't show
                                                                      Outcome: CO won t5900
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        that was an awful decision. unbelievable
                                                                        And the fella who kicked it on was a mile offside, video ref trying to make up for his 'correct' decsion for the NZ try.

Comment

And the fella who kicked it on was a mile offside, video ref trying to make up for his 'correct' decsion for the NZ try.
                                                                          the NZ was a really tough call. that one was blatant.

Comment

Anyone seen that Budweiser ad with the giant pool balls? What's the song in that ad?

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                              Anyone seen that Budweiser ad with the giant pool balls? What's the song in that ad?

It's from one of my fav acts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1-a8L70y4[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

Actually, just on the Budweiser theme. Noticed that tonnes of pubs in Dublin still have Budweiser on tap! Is there some reason why all those pubs would still sell that stuff, or is it some elaborate practical joke? Was thinking maybe its because Guinness/Diageo forces the pubs to sell it by giving them discounted rates on other drinks.
                                                                                  It's one of the biggest sellers in pubs!

Comment

...

Comment

what time is the ireland game on?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

United are all over the place. Hard to watch

Comment

IMO of course

Comment

Are you serious???!!!
                                                                                            Yeah, unless things have drastically changed in the last couple of years, which I seriously doubt.
                                                                                            Irish drinkers are generally creatures of habit and it's hard to sway them towards different brands.

I worked in bars and clubs for years and it was always one of the biggest sellers.
                                                                                            Power of advertising perhaps, Budweiser is a huge brand.

Comment

Really hope Qatar host the World Cup now.
                                                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Next time request it with capitals.

Also, there will be no same name different accounts, tyvm.

I think I'll introduce a new rule for renaming as well.
                                                                                                Spoil sport. Can we at least change the name of the site to "Crane, Pool and KevLloyd"?

Comment

Originally posted by angry-ball View Post
                                                                                                  what time is the ireland game on?
                                                                                                  530 ko

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah, unless things have drastically changed in the last couple of years, which I seriously doubt.
                                                                                                    Irish drinkers are generally creatures of habit and it's hard to sway them towards different brands.

I worked in bars and clubs for years and it was always one of the biggest sellers.
                                                                                                    Moreso in towns and cities..out the country it's not that popular. Guinness, Heineken, Smithwicks (for the Germans) and Carlsberg (if you're near the border) are all you'd need on tap in a small town or village
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Budweiser is horrible muck but yeah, marketing and brand loyalty, they have it sewn up. Been years trying to get my mate to stop buying the shit, but despite the constant ribbing he gets for drinking watery piss, he persists.
                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

I've noticed that it's not as big in Dublin as it is here in Waterford. It's my brew of choice when out on the beer much to my chagrin as it invariably invites people to comment on my piss water for the duration of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                                          I've noticed that it's not as big in Dublin as it is here in Waterford.
                                                                                                          As I said before unless things have changed drastically, Dublin was where it was most popular.

Comment

Hmm, need to spend a file to someone that's too big for gmail (35mb) best thing to do?

Comment

Who's Denny Crane and where is that change of username thread housed?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    Hmm, need to spend a file to someone that's too big for gmail (35mb) best thing to do?
                                                                                                                    Upload it to rapidshare and email them the link.

Comment

Park, Park, Where Ever You May Be...
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

United gonna United

Comment

Get in park!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X