More him being a dope than her being a good bluffer

She has Stealing written all over her face from the start imo

Of course in fairness she probably had him read as a level 1 from the off

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNH57uvOcU8[/ame]

Comment

quality track

Comment

Originally posted by NObrainNOtumour View Post
        now what i dont get about goldenballs is.... when they discuss at the end, this is what id do... just say im "stealing" you should "split" and ill give you 33% of it i dont mind going home with nothing but no point in both of us getting zero.. instead of 50% ill give you 33% because i was always going to steal and you were prob going to split....
        Pretty sure that would be banned

Comment

TV3 have the full Vincent Browne program on catch up.

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
            quality track
            Well then while I have got your 10 second attention span

Perry Farrell etc
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwI02OHtZTg[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGn2V7mgnN4[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-t9yNQymc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkmtweNQ-U[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              eggs, milk etc and then this shtuff already on list.
              SPOILER

Why spunk out 5e on 250 ml of branded shower gel, also branded washing powder, also toilet roll, also kitchen towel.
              15e for 300g of pork?
              Even the sugarsnaps are overpriced.

Are you still a student?
              Tesco is an awful place.

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              Another clip, looks like whoever is leaking this stuff wants Keys gone too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
              Have heard that it is likely Murdock's way of getting back at Gray for suing the news of the world newspaper, not that I care, Gray is a geebag.

EDIT: Brought about 3 years worth of tea bags with me from home, not a chance I'm switching allegiances over here![/QUOTE]

now what i dont get about goldenballs is.... when they discuss at the end, this is what id do... just say im "stealing" you should "split" and ill give you 33% of it i dont mind going home with nothing but no point in both of us getting zero.. instead of 50% ill give you 33% because i was always going to steal and you were prob going to split....
              They probably wouldn't allow such a conversation or facilitate the transfer of funds.
              Why would anyone believe that you are going to give them 33% when you are under no obligation to.

Golden Balls is pretty flawed really, to make it work, there has to be an option to pick when you believe the other person is going to steal.
              Otherwise it is pointless and the only way to ever play is to steal and hope that you can convince the dimwit opposite you to split.

Why is Liv whatsherface on it anyhow?
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                What I was about to write pretty much! Also, at the start I had no idea where the character was going. Also, dislike how overtop Agent Van Alden became at the end thought that could have been reigned in a bit. Quality show over all, Jimmy Darmody character is very good and very well acted by that chap
                Great minds and all that
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                  Why spunk out 5e on 250 ml of branded shower gel, also branded washing powder, also toilet roll, also kitchen towel.
                  15e for 300g of pork?

It was 900gms of pork.

Comment

Richard Keys, not a sexist.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgN4NrlXQEQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                    It was 900gms of pork.
                    Ah I see the multiples now, lol. Well spotted.
                    Still think it's poor value all the same.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

It is Tesco finest though HD so it is passable as food.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        Well then while I have got your 10 second attention span

Perry Farrell etc
                        Stop by Jane's Addiction from the album Ritual De Lo habitual © 1990🔔  Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads!Lyrics:Señores y s...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkmtweNQ-U
                        nice one cheers you just caught me on 9

saving them till tomorrow tho i can go 20 mins during the day

if its early enough

Comment

This happened except 50% instead of 33% was the offer, Carrot just said that it isn't in any way binding, and after it all they just both split in the end anyway. Agreed with the person whos aid the game is flawed though, unless you can defend against someone stealing then not picking steal is just foolish and it's not even any kind of decision.
                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

This hand really confused me -
                            It's not like its a $5 game
                            Anyone else I'm long gone outta the hand but for previous notes taken on villian.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1050 Tournament, 30/60 Blinds 5 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP3 (t5150)
                            CO (t10191)
                            Button (t6900)
                            SB (t3748)
                            BB (t8006)
                            UTG (t9850)
                            UTG+1 (t2295)
                            Hero (MP1) (t5125)
                            MP2 (t4620)

Hero's M: 37.96

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, A
                            2 folds, Hero calls t60, 1 fold, MP3 bets t190, 4 folds, Hero calls t130

Flop: (t515) A, 3, 10 (2 players)
                            Hero checks, MP3 bets t350, Hero calls t350

Turn: (t1215) J (2 players)
                            Hero checks, MP3 bets t1010, Hero calls t1010

River: (t3235) Q (2 players)
                            Hero bets t660, MP3 raises to t3595 (All-In), Hero calls t2910 (All-In)

Total pot: t10375
                            Main pot: t10375 between MP3 and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                            Hero had Q, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                            MP3 had 9, 7 (high card, Ace).
                            Outcome: Hero won t10375

Comment

What are your notes on him? If they're that he'll bluff often then I don't understand your river lead.
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                What are your notes on him? If they're that he'll bluff often then I don't understand your river lead.
                                Wont lead with a made hand
                                Will lead with draws
                                Suited connectors

Last time he repoped all-in with 55 on a double overpaired board against me.

Had him on JQ/910 suited which ruled out flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Will lead with draws
                                  Suited connectors

WTF lol. Some read.

Comment

Will lead with draws
                                    Suited connectors

Meh I just don't like it. Let him bluff at it, and if he has one of those hands that will check behind then at least we know that he doesn't turn made hands into bluffs on dangerous boards. If we think QJ/910 are in his range then we really can't rule out KJ/K10 and the way it's played he probably doesn't have many flushes in your range so he will surely value shove any King.
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

If he turns up with a K i'd have been surprised.
                                      Playin 13 hours almost straight so relying on notes here.
                                      Binked a ticket for $55 so just gonna try & build a stack quickly or head to bed.

Comment

If he turns up with a K i'd have been surprised.
                                        Playin 13 hours almost straight so relying on notes here.
                                        Binked a ticket for $55 so just gonna try & build a stack quickly or head to bed.
                                        Gl sicko

Comment

Running near the end of a tourney, guess it's blow up time!!
                                          Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

great read about just how fooked lance is. surely there is no way he can get away as a clean cyclist with this investigation

Comment

Uggghhh, 1 flip is the diff between a cash and a final table in these

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds 310 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t97040)
                                              Hero (MP) (t105599)
                                              CO (t109455)
                                              Button (t78420)
                                              SB (t67516)
                                              BB (t85012)

Hero's M: 18.82

Preflop: Hero is MP with 10, 10
                                              1 fold, Hero bets t6500, 3 folds, BB raises to t84702 (All-In), Hero calls t78202

Flop: (t172514) 2, A, 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t172514) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t172514) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t172514

Results:
                                              BB had K, A (one pair, Aces).
                                              Hero had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                              Outcome: BB won t172514

Comment

Yikes, 3 dead in the protests after last night, word is that they are calling a national strike for tomorrow which might close the airport leaving us stuck here for the weekend. The point of calling a strike tomorrow would be to ramp up the tension ahead of Friday prayers. The Egyptians here are saying that it all looks like business as usual right now but that might change as the day goes on.
                                                Mobile internet has been turned off and people are saying they might try to shut down facebook.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Right, got the 2-3 hours sleep in. Time for a somewhat more productive day than usual I hope!

Comment

The news that Andy Gray had been sacked from Sky Sports just came up on the TV, my wife was going on about how he deserves to be sacked from Sky Sports. I told her it was just a joke that has been blown out of proportion and that it was over the top to sack him. She insisted that it was fair to sack him and I should look at it from a women's point of view,

So I unplugged the TV, took it into the kitchen and watched it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Yikes, 3 dead in the protests after last night, word is that they are calling a national strike for tomorrow which might close the airport leaving us stuck here for the weekend. The point of calling a strike tomorrow would be to ramp up the tension ahead of Friday prayers. The Egyptians here are saying that it all looks like business as usual right now but that might change as the day goes on.
                                                      Mobile internet has been turned off and people are saying they might try to shut down facebook.
                                                      by the Beard of the Prophet!!!

just tell them you know Gholimoli

in all seriousness, stay in your hotel - nothing worse than being in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, the forces of law and order are likely to fire indiscriminately, and the situation is volatile. I was in Fiji when the army coup happened in 2000 and a few backpackers got the shit beaten out of them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Computer tech question

Hi there. As you all know my HP Pavilion DV9700 died recently. It was booting up, having problems with sound etc then crashing after a short time. When you rebooted it, the machine said no operating system found. Now here is my problem.

I have some important recent documents on the HD as well as photo's. I have been backing up to a flash drive but hadn't in the last month

I decided to get anything I needed off the laptop before it went to the graveyard and when I put it on I am only getting the No operating system message. I went into the BIOS and looked at the Hard Disk self Test and it came back as No IDE Device.

Is it possible that if I remove the HDD and re seat it that I may get a final whir from it or is that it totally fucked now. So depressed as I have lost all the Christmas photo's and the babies first birthday pics. I do have some on FB but they aren't the same as we were sending the pics to snapfish to get printed.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              in all seriousness, stay in your hotel - nothing worse than being in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, the forces of law and order are likely to fire indiscriminately, and the situation is volatile. I was in Fiji when the army coup happened in 2000 and a few backpackers got the shit beaten out of them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Agree with this. I was in Bangkok a few years back when there was an army coup, and although nothing happened to tourists you sensed it could all kick off at any moment. Best stay away from the action
                                                              sigpic

Comment

SP should rob all the atm's while they riot imo

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                  Imo there is a huge difference between political correctness and racism and it may be sexist to say but I would feel that women in general are not suitable to be professional referees or assistant referees in what is a mans sport (because iirc women are not allowed compete against men after 12 years of age).

I also believe that men who have not played a decent standard of soccer are also generally not suitable to be professional referees. It's just my opinion and if Grey felt the same way I don't see why he can't express that opinion.

What Rodney Marsh said is imo totally different.........that was racism
                                                                  Your comment above is utter bullshit, 80% of forwards don't know the offside rule, because if they did, then why or why is the game stopped because the tools ARE OFFSIDE.....
                                                                  saying women in general are not suitable to be a referee because they cannot compete from the age of 12 is bullshit.

To be honest Dave, I expected better from you.

Of course Andy Gray should not have been sacked, and in fairness too much has been made of this, but your statement is bullshit. What about snooker referees, there are female ones aswell. should they be allowed????

It's bad enough that this country feels like its gone back to the 80's, lets not let our attitudes go back there
                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                    Your comment above is utter bullshit, 80% of forwards don't know the offside rule, because if they did, then why or why is the game stopped because the tools ARE OFFSIDE.....
                                                                    saying women in general are not suitable to be a referee because they cannot compete from the age of 12 is bullshit.

Of course Andy Gray should not have been sacked, and in fairness too much has been made of this, but your statement is bullshit. What about snooker referees, there are female ones aswell. should they be allowed????

It's bad enough that this country feels like its gone back to the 80's, lets not let our attitudes go back there
                                                                    do us a favour love

Comment

Forwards aren't caught offside because they don't know the rule

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                        Full list of 2011 Oscar Nominees

12 for The Kings Speech
                                                                        10 for True Grit

Best motion picture of the year

Black Swan (Fox Searchlight)

The Fighter (Paramount)

Inception (Warner Bros.)

The Kids Are All Right (Focus Features)

The King\'s Speech (The Weinstein Company)

127 Hours (Fox Searchlight)

The Social Network (Sony Pictures Releasing)

Toy Story 3 (Walt Disney)

True Grit (Paramount)

Winter\'s Bone (Roadside Attractions)
                                                                        Ryan Gosling being overlooked after his immense performance in Blue Valentine is ridiculous.
                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          Forwards aren't caught offside because they don't know the rule
                                                                          John Terry for example

Comment

FML

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              SP should rob all the atm's while they riot imo
                                                                              Suitcase full of money from here wouldn't pay your drink bill for the weekend

Comment

Of course Andy Gray should not have been sacked, and in fairness too much has been made of this, but your statement is bullshit. What about snooker referees, there are female ones aswell. should they be allowed????It's bad enough that this country feels like its gone back to the 80's, lets not let our attitudes go back there
                                                                                Need to pass quality control obviously

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Hi there. As you all know my HP Pavilion DV9700 died recently. It was booting up, having problems with sound etc then crashing after a short time. When you rebooted it, the machine said no operating system found. Now here is my problem.

I have some important recent documents on the HD as well as photo's. I have been backing up to a flash drive but hadn't in the last month

I decided to get anything I needed off the laptop before it went to the graveyard and when I put it on I am only getting the No operating system message. I went into the BIOS and looked at the Hard Disk self Test and it came back as No IDE Device.

Is it possible that if I remove the HDD and re seat it that I may get a final whir from it or is that it totally fucked now. So depressed as I have lost all the Christmas photo's and the babies first birthday pics. I do have some on FB but they aren't the same as we were sending the pics to snapfish to get printed.
                                                                                  Your HDD needs to be tested first to see if it is failing/failed (which it sounds like). The best thing to is pick up a HDD to usb caddy off ebay or somewhere for around a tenner and plug it into another machine and see if it is detected. The other option is to put the HDD in a working laptop and boot a recovery or live CD like this one: http://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/Hi...ootCD.10.6.zip

Download it, then unzip it and burn it to a blank disk. Set your bios to boot from the CD as number one priority, save this setting, reboot and it will load up. Inside the CD there is a basic menu. You can try booting "mini" XP and see if the HDD is visible in my computer or accessible at all. If you are getting no luck then, there are a few other options to pursue.
                                                                                  Last edited by coillcam; 26-01-11, 10:24.

Comment

Suitcase full of money from here wouldn't pay your drink bill for the weekend
                                                                                    I am off it but I would use the cash for origami.

Comment

FML
                                                                                      Play some low buy in on Ipoker (free money) order some room service, bottle of JD, dail up a call girl and live it up. Saying FML is very defeatest. If you are clever you can claim some stress disorder monies when you get back to pay for the ahem * services.

DO IT DO IT

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9nps6E"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9nps6E[/ame]

Comment

I see Dermot Blain down to last 19 of WPT Biloxi gl 2 him 500k ftw

Last edited by Maloney; 26-01-11, 10:50.
                                                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Nadal's in serious trouble, a set down and 5-2 down in the second (carrying what looks like a hamstring injury).

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                            15e for 300g of pork?

Are you still a student?
                                                                                            Tesco is an awful place
                                                                                            Everything you mentioned was on special offer. B1G1F on all of them, pork was half price.

Discount comes off after the subtotal.

I'm a prudent student!

Comment

Smurph, this really is total nonsense. That's like saying that thieves don't know it's illegal to steal cause if they did why would they walk out of the shop without paying??

I play up front on occasion and have been caught offside innumerable times and I can assure you that I know the offside rule.

Solskjaer on the other hand... clearly has no concept of the offside rule if my memory serves me right.
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Bobby View Post
                                                                                                Social Network favourite to win the best picture oscar at 1.63/1 on betfair. wtf? Has to be some value in ANother for that bet.
                                                                                                Disney are spending a FORTUNE on getting Toy Story 3 over the line. They have never campaigned like this before but they see it as a sort of momentum thing where they have been nominated 2 years in a row and this is the culmination of a nailed-on classic trilogy. Probably the best trilogy in terms of the quality of each individual movie there ever has been.

To be honest, having seen 5 of the nominated pictures (not including Social Network) I have to say that it's my preferred winner anyway.
                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Xbox Q?

Kid got xbox for christmas and has been playing online with his mates which i think is pretty cool . But last night he comes and tells me that his xbox live subscription has run out and he needs €60 to be able to play online again.

WTF is this all about??

Comment

He needs money for Drugs and he's using the xbox as an excuse...

But really, you have to pay annual subscription to xbox live, pretty unfair, but that's how it goes.

Comment

Ya Nadal a goner 3-0 in the third and 2 sets down. He cant move

Comment

Heard the latest Sky Sports scandal? Apparently Jeff Stelling's been caught on Kamara…

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                          Disney are spending a FORTUNE on getting Toy Story 3 over the line. They have never campaigned like this before but they see it as a sort of momentum thing where they have been nominated 2 years in a row and this is the culmination of a nailed-on classic trilogy. Probably the best trilogy in terms of the quality of each individual movie there ever has been.

To be honest, having seen 5 of the nominated pictures (not including Social Network) I have to say that it's my preferred winner anyway.
                                                                                                          I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure True Grit deserves to be the winner by default.
                                                                                                          Toy Story 3 is over rated. using easy emotional tricks to make middle aged men cry at the end of a 90 minute product placement promo does not make a great film.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                            Kid got xbox for christmas and has been playing online with his mates which i think is pretty cool . But last night he comes and tells me that his xbox live subscription has run out and he needs €60 to be able to play online again.

WTF is this all about??
                                                                                                            Doesn't have to be annual afaik but is the best value. He is good for the year if you pay that prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                              Heard the latest Sky Sports scandal? Apparently Jeff Stelling's been caught on Kamara…
                                                                                                              Your taking Le Tiss surely...
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Sweet Tea

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

The Doctor asks: "What happened?"

The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

The woman says: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me! How does the tea do that?"

The Doctor says: "The tea does f**** all, it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                                  Ya Nadal a goner 3-0 in the third and 2 sets down. He cant move
                                                                                                                  He is still fighting like a dog fair play to him. Just laid 400 to a tenner for kicks. I know its not a great bet by an stretch but with Nadal he will never give up until its called over.
                                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

jesus i would try and get out of there and head for the border see if you can't get into libya or the west bank or even the sudan.

actually thinking about it a bit here....... you are kinda screwed really aren't you
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    ssooooo
                                                                                                                    can i have your car?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                      Smurph, this really is total nonsense. That's like saying that thieves don't know it's illegal to steal cause if they did why would they walk out of the shop without paying??

I play up front on occasion and have been caught offside innumerable times and I can assure you that I know the offside rule.

Solskjaer on the other hand... clearly has no concept of the offside rule if my memory serves me right.
                                                                                                                      Your 'selective' memory serves you poorly indeed.

I ran onto a through ball and planted it low into the corner of the net, instead of clapping expert finishing from a crippled man twice your age you act like a bossy boy scout, screaming like flanders on helium. Offside offside, disallowed, disallowed. In a friendly 10 a side game when there is no linesman or ref the scaldy fucker tries to deprive me of a goal. Kayroo hang your very poor defensive head in shame.

Comment

Comparing snooker to football........only a woman could do that!!
                                                                                                                        twitter
                                                                                                                        moneybookers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X