Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Oblivion heads, did any of ye get the expansions? Shivering Isles etc any use?
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
      Anyone having problems logging into Full Tilt? It's asking me to download a software update, but getting an error message
      Try right clicking the icon and 'run as administrator'?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Played a decent amount of Fallout, never got anywhere near finishing it though.

Just fired up New Vegas for the first time the other day and played an hour or two. Think I might give it another spin this evening.

Is Vegas itself done well?
        Haven't actually made it onto the Strip yet, despite the 25 hours played! I'm not really concentrating on the main quests, just the side stuff - I'm guessing it will easily be a 100+ hour game if you try to see and do everything. Games like this are such amazing value, considering you can pick them up for €20 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Try right clicking the icon and 'run as administrator'?
          No Good- Thinking that maybe they're fixing the update if it's been crashing for people today.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
              No Good- Thinking that maybe they're fixing the update if it's been crashing for people today.
              Worked fine for me around 630. Have been playing since.
              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                die, infidel

Kev, kindly deal with this maniac in a suitably harsh manner
                I said I would stop random bannings

(drunken ones excluded obv)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  Think we should say 'good night' to each other a bit more. Icarus does it and kind of like it.
                  Good Night !!
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                    Did somebody post here recently about going to Zell Am See/Kaprun ski resorts in Austria for snowboarding?

Just curious as a mate and myself are looking at booking here for the first week in March. Done a bit of research and it seems pricier than when I was in Italy but it looks a much bigger and better resort. Probably going to be booking independently and taking it from there.
                    I am going to Zell am See for a 2nd time in four weeks time - it is a great little town and the ski resort area is massive, loads of lifts, really immense in terms of choice. Although accommodation is a bit pricey, food and drink is reasonable and almost everyone speaks English, nice and handy. One of the big pluses is that the transfer from the airport is only 90 minutes, I once went to Livigno in Italy and suffered through an almost 5 hour long transfer...never again!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Says i need a password ? secret forum/protected ?
                        Its the "study group" forum. Never really got going, I might well post a video there tomorrow though.

PM Bubbleking for access

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Its the "study group" forum. Never really got going, I might well post a video there tomorrow though.

PM Bubbleking for access
                          Sounds like The Bookclub....ill give it a pass....
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            @oleras

why thank you jim bob! also a good night to you!
                            meh, im only up since 4pm, theres lots left in me yet !!
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                              Worked fine for me around 630. Have been playing since.
                              Re istalled it, working now...the good old turning it off and then on again

Comment

Worst 5000th post ever

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                  Worst 5000th post ever
                                  I'm saving mine for the Liverpool fans...

Come on Blackpool!

Comment

Paul Flynn new Carlow hurling manager. Watch out for those guys.

Comment

Good goal that.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Ipswich running Arsenal ragged and 0-0 flatters Arsenal a little

Comment

Ugh I deleted my PM with the password for the study group.

PM please someone...

Comment

What sort of a dead animal is that on David Davin Power's head?
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

PM please someone...
                                                  pm spring cleaning. Had high hopes for you.

Comment

PM please someone...
                                                    someone is a dyslexic dog imo.

Comment

Can anyone send me $26 on tilt and i'll ship back on stars?

Tyty.
                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Have any of you lads who are currently playing Oblivion played any Fallout 3 / Fallout: New Vegas yet? Both great, great games in a similar vein to the Elder Scrolls stuff, I got New Vegas for Christmas and have put 25 hours in already, it is incredibly addictive I think!
                                                        +1. I got the to the strip. Great place. Some of the factions there are great. Mr.House is interesting to say the least. Wont go into to much detail but you get alot of choices in the game thats for sure.

Pretty sure I can speed my way to the ending in 5-7. Roughly 25+ hours already in the game but will go but over some area's/explore.

Gonna head back to the Powder gangers and crush em.

Comment

Paul Flynn new Carlow hurling manager. Watch out for those guys.
                                                          Word i have been hearing is there is a chance Loughnane wants the Clare job at some stage in the future.

Flynn will surely be Waterford manager in the next 10 years if the Carlow experience goes ok.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Was in town earlier, saw a sign on a door which read 'This door is alarmed.' Made me lol. Chill out door.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                              Was in town earlier, saw a sign on a door which read 'This door is alarmed.' Made me lol. Chill out door.

Comment

LOL come on Blackpool. The Barcelona of England.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Emmet to thread for the 5K

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      LOL come on Blackpool. The Barcelona of England.
                                                                      Leet post as well. WP

Comment

Bring back Roy.

Comment

How long before they're sick of the monarchy in Merseyside?

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                            http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...8&postcount=21

offer is open to anyone who is a regular on here
                                                                            ???
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Liverpool are doing it on their own terms which is some consolation...
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                Was tempted to draw a shocked face on it but too many people around.

Comment

Why cant Arsenal ever do it the easy way?

so frustrating.

Comment

Thats a bit harsh on Keano isn't it

Edit: Oh I see, its a two leg match so it doesn't mean anything.

Chavball LOL
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

1 - 0 Ipswich

Good score for RDIII not so good for Flushdraw!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        ???
                                                                                        is it coming up as a private forum ? PM bubbleking for access

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                          someone is a dyslexic dog imo.
                                                                                          That's what I thought i remembered alright but it didn't work.

Will try capitals etc.

Comment

Liverpool are doing it on their own terms which is some consolation...
                                                                                            being played off the park you mean.

bit of a hit to your gerrard stats. lol simplistic view me arse. they'll be lucky to steal something here. Avoid a Liverpool win here and I'm quids in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                              1 - 0 Ipswich

Good score for RDIII not so good for Flushdraw!
                                                                                              Fully deserved from Ipswich. Any other result would have been an injustice. At least it makes for an exciting 2nd leg.

Was trying to transfer some funds from my Boyles poker to the sports account and it wouldn't work for some reason. Ipswich were 8/1 with 30 mins to go and told the father in law i'm lumping on. Could have made the result so much sweeter

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                pm spring cleaning. Had high hopes for you.
                                                                                                Needed space for Werewolf games

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  being played off the park you mean.

bit of a hit to your gerrard stats. lol simplistic view me arse. they'll be lucky to steal something here. Avoid a Liverpool win here and I'm quids in.

I was paraphrasing Llyods lol rant last week

And this is the same result Liverpool got at Anfield with Gerrard in the team.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Knew King Kenny would sort out this mess, oh wait.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Well, that was a disaster. The BBV curse reversoed me. I have Torres as Captain in FPL. Was hoping for 2/3 goals.

/ LOL Liverpool. Delusional forever.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMLlXL6QZ3g[/ame]

Comment

Roy Hogdson the sowa ear says hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Fully deserved from Ipswich. Any other result would have been an injustice. At least it makes for an exciting 2nd leg.

Was trying to transfer some funds from my Boyles poker to the sports account and it wouldn't work for some reason. Ipswich were 8/1 with 30 mins to go and told the father in law i'm lumping on. Could have made the result so much sweeter
                                                                                                          That might be something to do with the password. Do you use Auto login?

Comment

A draw would probably have been a fairer result in the liverpool match, but a couple of bad defensive lapses proved very costly. At least Torres looked arsed anyhow.

Comment

I could watch Blackpool all night

The Barcelona Sligo Rovers of England.
                                                                                                              FYP
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 12-01-11, 21:57.

Comment

Its all too funny really. I know a few forums that are gonna be hilarious to read over the next couple of days.

Comment

Needed space for Werewolf games
                                                                                                                  Obvious werewolf is obvious.

Comment

I was paraphrasing Llyods lol rant last week

And this is the same result Liverpool got at Anfield with Gerrard in the team.
                                                                                                                    ah I see missed that one.

In fairness to Dalglish, look at the crew he inherited from Hodgson, give him time.

Comment

Its all too funny really. I know a few forums that are gonna be hilarious to read over the next couple of days.
                                                                                                                      I wish I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        A draw would probably have been a fairer result in the liverpool match, but a couple of bad defensive lapses proved very costly. At least Torres looked arsed anyhow.
                                                                                                                        seriously ? if Reiner doesnt get MOTM there is no justice, best player 2 matches running. buy him up Fergie

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                                          That might be something to do with the password. Do you use Auto login?
                                                                                                                          I use auto login but still have to type the password sometimes. Think it might have been a problem my end. Was just getting a white screen when trying to transfer funds and after 2 attempts didn't try again

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X