This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Yeah I was, won't be available tonight but I will next week.
    Ah pity. Are you a member of the group that was set up? Usually sign up for the Monday starts midweek so you can keep an eye on the group.

Comment

I sometimes have dreams where I laugh hysterically, sometimes to the point of waking myself up.
      Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      Michelle is happy out!
      Now I'm no Hotspur but I'm pretty sure that laughing hysterically in your sleep and talking about yourself in the third party are not good signs.

Back me up on this Hottie.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
        Huh? I'd expect Dub to know as he actually goes to football games instead of watching them in the Woolshed every weekend.
        I have to agree with Rasta on this one,most lads who go to games would say our rivalry with Everton is at least on par with the Utd one.But the lads who watch games in pubs only would not have the same view.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
          Is there any decent football on TV tonight?
          Real Madrid playing Madrid derby at Getafe at 9 SkySports3.
          Darts final Lewis Anderson on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
            Now I'm no Hotspur but I'm pretty sure that laughing hysterically in your sleep and talking about yourself in the third party are not good signs.

Back me up on this Hottie.
            Confirmed both nuts.

But at least "I sometimes have dreams where I laugh hysterically, sometimes to the point of waking myself up." has the makings of a decent first line of a poem.

Comment

New years offer! €20 to give your pc/laptop a spring clean / once over, Nything I can fix while I'm there will be done for free. Will look at any software issues, hardware questions and home network problems. I'll come to your gaff in the Dublin area and do this. Offer open to any ipb'ers or friends or families. I won't arse you about, I could do with the work.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                New years offer! €20 to give your pc/laptop a spring clean / once over, Nything I can fix while I'm there will be done for free. Will look at any software issues, hardware questions and home network problems. I'll come to your gaff in the Dublin area and do this. Offer open to any ipb'ers or friends or families. I won't arse you about, I could do with the work.
                whats chances of fixing the graphics card problem in my HP laptop?

AndyFB said something about it being a "classic case of failure"?

I'm heading back to Scotland on Saturday, and would love to get it fixed before I left!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  Confirmed both nuts.

But at least "I sometimes have dreams where I laugh hysterically, sometimes to the point of waking myself up." has the makings of a decent first line of a poem.
                  Michelle is happy out
                  I know its very rare
                  I could scream and shout
                  And throw my hands in the air

I dont laugh in my dreams
                  thats not right
                  im spliting at the seams
                  in pure daylight!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Pm me your address and I'll take a look for you.

Comment

I never got around to putting the hinges in my dell.

If I bring it into work with me someday this week maybe you could pick it up from me in Parkwest some morning and stick them in for me please.

Also I have a dell netbook that my had a fizzy drink spilled on it last week and nothing was done about it, you could have a look at it and see if it is recoverable. I'd be in no hurry for that one.

Edit that was meant to be a PM, I'll send it as a pm with my phone number
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ridiculously enough, I just turned on the laptop for the first time in a week to video the problem, and it has fixed itself?

Its still in warranty, but was bought in Scotland, so shouldn't be too much hassle to get it sorted when I get back if it goes bogey again. I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Ridiculously enough, I just turned on the laptop for the first time in a week to video the problem, and it has fixed itself?
                          Well, that sounds good, can you ship me the 20 euro anyway?
                          Its still in warranty, but was bought in Scotland, so shouldn't be too much hassle to get it sorted when I get back if it goes bogey again. I hope!

Back up everything anyway, good practice. Chase up your warranty, see if you can get it repaired/replaced if it's a known issue with the card.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                            Do you have the link to that site or even remember where you can get a self portrait made onto a Chinese warrior mural type picture. i think they actually make them into canvas objects.
                            did you get one in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                              I have to agree with Rasta on this one,most lads who go to games would say our rivalry with Everton is at least on par with the Utd one.But the lads who watch games in pubs only would not have the same view.
                              It works both ways though, I remember watching us get raped by Man City at the start of the season with a bunch of United fans and they were all cheering Man Citys goals.

I guess the fact that United and Liverpool have much larger fanbases than every other club means theres going to be a lot more clueless retards noticeable.

Comment

Christ Mad Men is brilliant.

Comment

That's a fairly decent offer guys for the price. I'd urge anyone with niggly problems to take Zod up on it while it lasts.

Comment

Anyone for a bit of Swedish Military team work fun?

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                      Anyone for a bit of Swedish Military team work fun?

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/AiZqhWrT7P
                                      1 more?
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

who do the precious true lolpool fans cheers for when Everton play United ?

been to many games over there myself, I'd a little chuckle to myself at some of the posts on the subject. United Liverpool is THE rivalry, the hatred is shocking actually
                                        and whilst over here there are red faced arguments, over there it's dangerous.

Comment

1 more?
                                          I was the red there, whoever was the green was killing me!

Comment

go team

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              I was the red there, whoever was the green was killing me!
                                              blue here..
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

how does that swedish test thing work?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3evmb-z4Y&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                    Think its pretty much a simulator for pressure situations and decision making based on analysis and simple problems that are made difficult with time.

Its completely team based, so you getting questions right quickly will give someone else more time to complete their tasks.

Comment

I'm on it now waiting for 2 more people, come on people.

Comment

I'm on it now waiting for 2 more people, come on people.
                                                        In again, this should be easy for multi tablers!

I'm Red again

Comment

gay I joined and its full

Comment

gay I joined and its full
                                                            Only lasts around 5-6 mins max. You can always join the public one.
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

yellow first time, made a few mistakes. i see we crushed on concentration. multitabling ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                yellow first time, made a few mistakes. i see we crushed on concentration. multitabling ftw.
                                                                The only one I feel really shit on is the shape memory one.
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That was boring. I guess I'm not joining the Swedish military.

Comment

did anyone manage to get the circle to the other side of the maze thing?

Comment

That was boring. I guess I'm not joining the Swedish military.
                                                                      the second go was shite there, have another bash. We crushed first time round

Comment

Was blue that time, we done ok

next one

Tyvärr kan sidan du försökte nå inte hittas. Det kan bero på att sidan är borttagen eller att adressen i webbläsaren är felstavad. Kontrollera gärna stavningen och försök igen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Was blue that time, we done ok

next one

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/englis...ate/RFmqcZpfqj
                                                                          Blue

Comment

yellow now

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              And just after they introduced a new and possibly interesting enemy and ally too

It was a victim of scheduling conflicts. Moving it away from Friday night and keeping Sanctuary after WWE (however that ended up on SyFy) basically destroyed the ratings.
                                                                              pretty gutted that's been cancelled tbf.
                                                                              Robert Carlyle was brilliant in it
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

was red there. good effort. My only problem is with the dragging the ball thing, can never do it, seems to fail for no reason.
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                  who do the precious true lolpool fans cheers for when Everton play United ?

been to many games over there myself, I'd a little chuckle to myself at some of the posts on the subject. United Liverpool is THE rivalry, the hatred is shocking actually
                                                                                  and whilst over here there are red faced arguments, over there it's dangerous.
                                                                                  Who do you cheer when Liverpool play City?
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                    Blue
                                                                                    you were killing me

Comment

Blue
                                                                                      I was orange, took you a bit of time on the click numbers test but we got going in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                        you were killing me
                                                                                        I'm still trying to get my head around it tbh. How was I killing you? I thought we were a team, well that's what I thought it said at the start!
                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

I was orange, took you a bit of time on the click numbers test but we got going in the end

Ye it took me a bit to figure out what the number game was about.

Comment

Ok 1 more!

me (blue) and caf in

Comment

Yellow

Comment

Not sure what all the hype about Iron Man was, a terribly flimsy piece of trash IMO.
                                                                                                you'll HATE the 2nd one so.
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  you'll HATE the 2nd one so.
                                                                                                  I liked them..
                                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

wtf. Think Red killed the whoever was in the top left inside a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                      Who do you cheer when Liverpool play City?
                                                                                                      when next they meet I will cheer on lolpool , Utd need the challengers losing so they can go one ahead in the title race. Liverpool fans will cheer on Everton against UTD, anyone says any different in lying imo.

Comment

wtf. Think Red killed the whoever was in the top left inside a minute!
                                                                                                        Twas me, couldn't understand what happened there. I'm lost playing this tbh. I must check out the rules.

Comment

Twas me, couldn't understand what happened there. I'm lost playing this tbh. I must check out the rules.
                                                                                                          Have you the sound turned on? Every time you complete a task successfully the person beside you gets their time bank topped up. Every time you fail a task their time bank gets eaten into. The longer the team goes on for the better they are doing.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Have you the sound turned on? Every time you complete a task successfully the person beside you gets their time bank topped up. Every time you fail a task their time bank gets eaten into. The longer the team goes on for the better they are doing.
                                                                                                            Ye my sound is on. It's prob just that my head is fried from a crazy session and that doing new things tends to take me a while to get to grips with. I didn't realise how or what way it was working though, ty.

Comment

Ye my sound is on. It's prob just that my head is fried from a crazy session and that doing new things tends to take me a while to get to grips with. I didn't realise how or what way it was working though, ty.
                                                                                                              Nay bother..Off out for the darts now..'MON JACKPOT!!!!!
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

MD or HF

A small bet on the darts, and i'll let you chose your side

Lewis +1.5 or Anderson -1.5 both @ Evens

I'm $40 up on HF so will go anything up to $40 and i'm $20 down to Mick, so will you $20 for that. Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                                                  are you saying
                                                                                                                  ManU vs Everton and everton score a 91st minute winner and you wouldnt give a little fistpump?

Comment

MD or HF

A small bet on the darts, and i'll let you chose your side

Lewis +1.5 or Anderson -1.5 both @ Evens

I'm $40 up on HF so will go anything up to $40 and i'm $20 down to Mick, so will you $20 for that. Interested?
                                                                                                                    Yep.

Lewis +1.5 for me.

Cmon Jackpot you hero, one more time and were home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                      That's a fairly decent offer guys for the price. I'd urge anyone with niggly problems to take Zod up on it while it lasts.
                                                                                                                      yeah that is a fantastic offer. 20 quid for piece of mind is well worth it.
                                                                                                                      Thought about undercutting for the lulz but I'm far too lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                        Yep.

Lewis +1.5 for me.

Cmon Jackpot you hero, one more time and were home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                        Sound, just wanted a little interest because i don't really see any good value in bets, maybe Lewis outright. Lock it in for $20 them Anderson -1.5....gogogo

Comment

Sound, just wanted a little interest because i don't really see any good value in bets, maybe Lewis outright. Lock it in for $20 them Anderson -1.5....gogogo
                                                                                                                          Under 29.5 180s seems free money.

Ton of pressure, wont be as free flowing tonight.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X