Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually montyrebel you are a serial thanker, which rhymes with wanker, so obv you are something that doesnt rhyme.

Wish I was funny.

Comment

BERNARD!

FOR YOU MATE!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-thMFwZ30[/ame]

Comment

Hi CHD.

Any tips for my exam?

Comment

Yeah

In the end Emmet, its all worth it.

Also pm me who you know in kilcoole, if its a nugent I might beat them up.

PM me.

Comment

It's no nugent

No words of advice on efficient markets? The rise and fall of ltcm? Yield curves?

These are the essentials

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVf8nG0BZg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                It's no nugent

No words of advice on efficient markets? The rise and fall of ltcm? Yield curves?

These are the essentials
                Who the fuck do you know? Key to your answer is here.

Comment

It's no nugent

These are the essentials
                  Ive a business law exam now shortly and it seems like I know sfa on it. Hopefully I get a burst of inspiration in there, or else I could be in trouble. The fact I detest anything law related doesn't help. Good luck in your exam

Comment

The surname begins with a k CHD.

Today's exam should e more straightforward than Saturday's shambles, here's hoping anyway!

Comment

lol @ CHD

good luck in the exam Emmet

Comment

I demand a week ban for all the shite I've had to scroll through.
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Too much thinking Emmet, let me know one day.

Shut up Mr Bublble Roontu blublleubelubble Ronru king. fuck off you.

Ya cunt.

Chelsea Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            I demand a week ban for all the shite I've had to scroll through.
                            Go fuck yourself.
                            EDIT - Not a real fan obv

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
                              Fill a plastic bottle with hot water and place against the side of your mouth. Works wonders
                              Will try that now, i've tried everything else (well except for the hammer!) cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Will try that now, i've tried everything else (well except for the hammer!) cheers
                                Yeah I agree.

Comment

He's just lonely.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                    He's just lonely.
                                    FD mot posts here.

You are wrong.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Inter county hurler.
                                        Surname starts with k
                                        Plays football and hurling for kilcoole

You must get it then?

Comment

CHD appears to have gone off the reservation

what happened, Chelski lose again?
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hitch, way ahead of you on ltcm!

Equity volaitily sales, fixed income arbitrage, unhealthy leverage, lack of regulation, blind belief in efficient markets.

That's the topics I gotta deal with!

Right, here goes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  ah, you clearly are way ahead of me! Merton is such a smug git that I think that's why we use LTCM as an example so much.
                                                  I remember being in work (as a young whippersnapper, wtf is a 'whipper snapper' anyway? ) when LTCM went down, first seismic shock that I can remember being directly involved with. We had a shedload of Russian debt at the time

The other big one was 9/11 as we traded an awful lot with Cantor Fitzgerald, very strange sensation to know that a lot of people you knew well (in the sense of doing business with them daily over the phone) had been wiped out.

In comparison, the last couple of years have been a picnic!

Comment

kinda gay to be posting all those pictures of guys chd, not that there's anything wrong with that!

@emmet - good luck. meh, ltcm is fairly boring except for the fact that the people who ran it also came up with the idea of efficient markets (merton, scholes, i think) and were fcked over by the very ideas they believed in. Also had John Meriwether running day-to-day operations - he of 'big swinging dick' fame in Liar's Poker!
                                                    it's a while since i read the book about ltcm, but did they set up another company afterwards doing exactly the same thing just at a smaller level?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      I remember being in work (as a young whippersnapper, wtf is a 'whipper snapper' anyway? ) when LTCM went down, first seismic shock that I can remember being directly involved with. We had a shedload of Russian debt at the time

The other big one was 9/11 as we traded an awful lot with Cantor Fitzgerald, very strange sensation to know that a lot of people you knew well (in the sense of doing business with them daily over the phone) had been wiped out.

In comparison, the last couple of years have been a picnic!
                                                      Did you read the book barbarians at the gate? Any views on the accuracy or otherwise of its portrayal of the times?
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

CHD appears to have gone off the reservation

what happened, Chelski lose again?
                                                        No. Doom, Gloom, 9am?

Tomorow?

See you then.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                          Did you read the book barbarians at the gate? Any views on the accuracy or otherwise of its portrayal of the times?
                                                          is that the one about Nabisco?

no, I keep getting meaning to get around to it but never do. I was a child at the time of the LBO frenzy anyway so it doesn't really have any relevance to me.

going to the Aviva on Saturday? greatly looking forward to it after yesterday.

Comment

Im in bits, breakfast roll time.

Price on me gettin drink up the road in the shops?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              Im in bits, breakfast roll time.

Price on me gettin drink up the road in the shops?
                                                              You havnt a clue ya cunt stfu.

Comment

Inter county hurler.
                                                                Surname starts with k
                                                                Plays football and hurling for kilcoole

You must get it then?
                                                                Yup know him, havnt met ya Emmet, might have seen me about though?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    Yup know him, havnt met ya Emmet, might have seen me about though?
                                                                    Breakfast roll time.

Comment

That's about the 1987 crash surely?
                                                                      I think V is trying to wind me up about being old

which I am, just not as old as all that, think I was 12 in 1987

Comment

Comment

a youngster with an excess of both ambition and impertinence
                                                                          sounds pretty accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            hope that bottl will be filled with manning up juice so you use the hammer, youtube it please would be epic if you had a IPB patch on while doing it!
                                                                            Last edited by pgodkin; 13-12-10, 09:53.

Comment

NSFW: Great tits.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I think V is trying to wind me up about being old

which I am, just not as old as all that, think I was 12 in 1987
                                                                                Snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                  Snap.
                                                                                  you old fecker

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                    Great book, no idea about its accuracy

Comment

I must of spent 11 hours playing Football Manager 11 yesterday, then had to resign after loosing 6-1 to Liverpool with Nani, Giggs, Rooney and Valencia all injured for the rest of the season(this was in December).

Addiction is back!

Comment

what the...? what?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQMwlVmztNs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQMwlVmztNs[/ame]

"no need to dress up for Coppers college boy, screw you!"

Comment

NSFW: Great tits.
                                                                                          Impressive tits

while on the subject, my uncle breeds budgie's and one of the young birds turned out to be retarded, they're called feather dusters, kinda freaky looking things

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Jebus,some kind of mutation or what? inbreeding maybe? weird.

Comment

bbv help wifey has imposed a 50 max spend on our xmas presents, any idea's on what i can buy her???? for 50 bucks i need to hit the nuts here people

all help would be great! thnaks people!

Comment

Backed Chelsea at 15/4 at HT yesterday, FML.

That rugby rule for a bonus point when you lose is the most retarded thing I ever heard off. All the fans yesterday delighted with the result. Ye lost FFS (and although I am from Munster i don't follow them so this isn't a Mun/Lein thing).

Went to Chapter One on Friday night. Food was fantastic (I'd agree on your 9.5/10 RD). will I do a TR or any point?

Comment

Jebus,some kind of mutation or what? inbreeding maybe? weird.
                                                                                                  There's wierder ones then that if you google, apparentely very rare, just an abnormal growth of feathers and they usually die young.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                    bbv help wifey has imposed a 50 max spend on our xmas presents, any idea's on what i can buy her???? for 50 bucks i need to hit the nuts here people

Lot of beauty therapy/spa kinda places really hook you up for 50 bills considering this wee "global downturn" we're in. That's my 2 cents.
                                                                                                    http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                    http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Something from ann summers or gift vouchers and let her pick her own present

Comment

Drinking is great for me as its semething.

Watch.

^^^^^Code. Lad im chattin with here is a guest, all smooth hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          Went to Chapter One on Friday night. Food was fantastic (I'd agree on your 9.5/10 RD). will I do a TR or any point?
                                                                                                          full scale report required please

did you go pre-theatre or go mad and have the a la carte?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            I must of spent 11 hours playing Football Manager 11 yesterday, then had to resign after loosing 6-1 to Liverpool with Nani, Giggs, Rooney and Valencia all injured for the rest of the season(this was in December).

Addiction is back!
                                                                                                            Try Call of Duty Black Ops...Battlefield 2...and Iv purposefully avoided Fallout because I cant afford to be addicted to anything else stuupid xbox

That rugby rule for a bonus point when you lose is the most retarded thing I ever heard off. All the fans yesterday delighted with the result. Ye lost FFS (and although I am from Munster i don't follow them so this isn't a Mun/Lein thing).
                                                                                                            Bonus point is a good rule it keeps the game interesting. The losing team has an incentive to try and lose by less when otherwise they might not be arsed or stop the winning team getting a bonus point if it affects the overall standings in the table.

It also gives the winning team incentives to run in more trys when they might just run down the clock

Comment

Still in the parents.

As I am a mess and like to test things I gave a galss that hit my head for cheers, warning. Are you watchin Damo.

Ugh.

Seriously broke glass over my own head, dunno why.

Comment

Glass everywhere.

Confident Damo is a wimminz

Comment

Chadley, December 13th 2020.

Comment

From experience turn your computer off and do yourself a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      Try Call of Duty Black Ops...Battlefield 2...and Iv purposefully avoided Fallout because I cant afford to be addicted to anything else stuupid xbox

Something stupid is happening with my TV or HDMI cable I dunno which but no sound is coming from the 360 when hooked up, laptop won't connect as a projecter either. All was fine until last week.

Scart connections still working.

I've tried two HDMI cables.

Anyone experience this before?

It's a Sony Bravia 40S5500

Comment

Backed Chelsea at 15/4 at HT yesterday, FML.

Dont let your ignorance about rugby get in the way of a rant.
                                                                                                                        Bonus points area new thing to rugby which encourage attacking play and effort.

For instance getting 4 tries in a match gets a bonus point so theres more focus in scoring tries and hence more entertainment.

Also the heineken cup groups are a league system like football you cant win everygame and sometime scraping a draw or in this case a losing bonus point againest opposition who have a massive yearly budget in rugby terms 15million in salaries are un beaten at home in 18 games is a good result
                                                                                                                        and with leinster missing 3 of there best players and young guys stepping up
                                                                                                                        in a hugely intimadating arena of course leinster fans have reason to be cheerful.

It would be great imo to see irish football teams competing in europe at the top level or any level of interest might give all the soccer fans of foreign teams something home grown to cheer about.

Summing it up leinster getting a point from that match was agood result and with the Frenchies back in Dublin next week beating them and denying them abonus would leave Leinster in pole position to win the group and shine some light on the darkness which has enveloped the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Chadley, December 13th 2020.
                                                                                                                          looks like me da not me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X