This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKS0GngztOo[/ame]
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
      Where do you get the comparrisons from? The main difference is that the agent (Pat Mooney) was found guilty, and the celebrity (John Higgens)was found innocent. In both your cases, both are found guilty.
      And remember, Mooney wasnt just an agent. He had just been brought onto the board of the World Snooker body, and it was a huge blow for them when he was found guilty. So he wasnt just a "normal person". The complete opposite actually.
      Your comparison to the pub thing is totally wrong however because that is just a bit of fun. Nothing serious. This is world sport on a huge level.

Also i know bits of the video where cut out. But for Higgin's to have been there, how can his agent possibly get a worse sentence than him? Higgin's is not a little boy. He wasen't told to come to that meeting. And as Solskjaer says above when he was laughing in his video above about how to put the cash through his account, and talking about how easy it is to lose, that was not a scared man.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
        Seriously weird moment today. The girlfriend went for a job dogsitting for a few weeks its kind of handy as she loves animals and we are only here until Feb so cant get anything serious.

I went to meet the people with her and we were getting on great he offered me a beer we were chatting having a great conversation and so on. I had noticed his wife was pretty young but im not great with ages, at one point he mentioned he was 53 so i was thinking big age gap she could have been mid 30s at most.

I guess this isnt that mad really.....yet. I asked the question how did ye meet ? At this stage i had found out she was 29. He then said he hired her to mind his dogs when his was with his ex so that is how they met. Most people would have left it at that....but no.

He hired her when she was 14 and they had got together basically straight away and she left home at 16 when it was legal and moved in with him.

Like does this make the guy more or less a paedophile ? Or can the romantics out there justify the fact there together 13 years as meaning its true love?

I just found it hard to keep a straight face really kind of thought i might have been on some Tv show been Punkd.
        Watch your girlfriend this guy has other stuff on his mind when hiring dog minders

edit just see Grange got in before me

Comment

Unless his girlfriend is 14 also I don't think the oul lad would be interested.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Ship the Irish Open ticket. 3 packages, we were 4 handed for what seemed like hours.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
              Your comparison to the pub thing is totally wrong however because that is just a bit of fun. Nothing serious. This is world sport on a huge level.

Also i know bits of the video where cut out. But for Higgin's to have been there, how can his agent possibly get a worse sentence than him? Higgin's is not a little boy. He wasen't told to come to that meeting. And as Solskjaer says above when he was laughing in his video above about how to put the cash through his account, and talking about how easy it is to lose, that was not a scared man.

My comparison was totally wrong, but it was just in order to show you how your one was just as bad!!

And why do you think "bits of the video were cut out"? And just to let you know, Higgens WAS told to go to that meeting. He was never supposed to be at the meeting. The only reason he was there is the fact that he had been beaten in the WC by Davis a few days earlier. The NOTW had been trying to set up his manager and Higgens decided to go to Russia with him when he was out of the WC. I just dont understand how you feel your in a better position that the members of the diciplinary committee to make a decision on this when they had all the facts to work with, and you /we dont.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                  My comparison was totally wrong, but it was just in order to show you how your one was just as bad!!

And why do you think "bits of the video were cut out"? And just to let you know, Higgens WAS told to go to that meeting. He was never supposed to be at the meeting. The only reason he was there is the fact that he had been beaten in the WC by Davis a few days earlier. The NOTW had been trying to set up his manager and Higgens decided to go to Russia with him when he was out of the WC. I just dont understand how you feel your in a better position that the members of the diciplinary committee to make a decision on this when they had all the facts to work with, and you /we dont.
                  Yes i know what you are saying. But the fact he was even there and going along with it is enough for me. The fact he was there and knew what was going on, and agreed on tape to do it is more than enough imo.

You are totally right about how it was up to the disciplinary committee. I do think im right about the fact that celebrities get off a lot lighter when breaking the law/cheating in sport.

Can i turn the question around and ask you why you think he should not be banned for life? If you just want to quit and agree to disagree then im fine with that also

Comment

Tried to read bbv but to drunk.

fuck kev

be worried united

lamps back

i believe in god (lamps)

fu

Also look how i said nothing but everything about todays game. Dunphy feck off let me in.

tbf Im a genius.

Comment

Can I say A big FU to yidos , C Kid, Jews, Redknapp fans and Fuzzy Logic.

You waxy cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        meh, slightly seriously thinking about my 3k post on here now after the previous post. that's a ridiculous amount of posts to be fair - was a cat moderator on boards and don't think would have even reached 1k posts per year despite all the regulation posts, yet its 3k since January on here posting about stuff like motorboating chicks while high on coke in prague. That's a ridiculous level of sharing.
                        I hit 3k posts a few days ago. I've probably shared about .1% of what you have though.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                          I hit 3k posts a few days ago. I've probably shared about .1% of what you have though.
                          Bring back rigger.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            Bring back rigger.
                            You're feeling quite sentimental lately CHD, is everything ok?

Comment

You're feeling quite sentimental lately CHD, is everything ok?
                              Miss Rigger is all

Comment

Immature, drunk, ugh.

I cannot stop laughing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70[/ame]

LOL

Comment

Miss Rigger is all
                                  I could multi account further.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                    Idk of you posted one, but tron verdict please?
                                    Here it is

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                    How much would it cost to get a Blackberry. i am currently on meteor. I want to keep my number. Is it possible that you can have a Pay as you Go Blackberry??
                                    Dont get it go for some sort of Android phone

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                    Anyone know how to make a movie from pictures, not just a slideshow, I want to be able to have some pictures in view for a longer time than others, also want to be able to add in slides with txt on them and add in voice clips/interviews (saved as WMA files) - Is this easily done?
                                    Probably Windows Movie Maker but I think iPhoto would be pretty cool if you can get it.

@tylerdurden et al.
                                    I realised yesterday that my phone interweb balance was such that I had only used 8mb of my 250 rather than 242 mb, dunno why I got it my head that it was counting towards the limit rather than down as it always does with credit balances.

Wat?
                                    Ah thats cool glad you figured it out, was looking at my usage today browsing a few pages here and watched a YouTube video somebody linked and used about 5mb.
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Immature, drunk, ugh.

I cannot stop laughing.

DOD's latest single release from the highly acclaimed rap album "Lick My Love Spuds". Available Here: http://nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/releases

LOL
                                      I cannot stop laughin.

Someone confirm if Im out of it.

Comment

Beverly Hills Cop is just brilliant

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dwE3EJl_4[/ame]

Comment

I could multi account further.
                                          Please confirm if im out of it.

Comment

Immature, drunk, ugh.

I cannot stop laughing.

DOD's latest single release from the highly acclaimed rap album "Lick My Love Spuds". Available Here: http://nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/releases

LOL
                                            Wetter than a cup of tea, top drawer.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Ah thats cool glad you figured it out, was looking at my usage today browsing a few pages here and watched a YouTube video somebody linked and used about 5mb.
                                            Yea, it still goes through it pretty quick, obviously not as bad as I had thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Anywhere online i can watch the fight?
                                              Not too sure tbh.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Do the D...O ...D

Gona make you scream

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70[/ame]

Also FU Kev.

Comment

Please confirm if im out of it.
                                                  Confimed!

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Beverly Hills Cop is just brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dwE3EJl_4
                                                  I used to think this was the best shit ever...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOc7gL7Le9E[/ame]

Actually, it pretty much still is. Especially when Eddie was sneaking around mansions full of dudes dressed like Miami Vice henchmen.

Must give it a watch sometime.

Comment

Confimed!

I used to think this was the best shit ever...

Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack (Axel F - Harold Faltermeyer) Completely original and proper sound quality.

Actually, it pretty much still is. Especially when Eddie was sneaking around mansions full of dudes dressed like Miami Vice henchmen.

Must give it a watch sometime.
                                                    It actually has a pretty good soundtrack some classic tunes.

Brilliant scene

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9w3_3T3U5g[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLxhPNqDq1Y&feature=related[/ame]

la la la la la la laaa

ugh Im moving to London and getting a season ticket.

Comment

In my parents gaf, lookin for drink, found gay bottle of Moet.

Used to bar work so know how to open it, used t shirt, left a gap.......... boom it shot out and smashed the lights overhead, and its a proper set they have, cunts.

Most expensive bottle of champagne ever.

Moral of story, Champagne is cheap/over priced shite.

FML.

Comment

Kev,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4pJFz2RntM[/ame]

Comment

Its like fizzy white wine ffs.

I will puke. ugh. May make up a story about these lights. Not worth it.

Chelsea Chelsea...

for Kev

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gIMjVjqV70&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Hey Kev....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gIMjVjqV70&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Kev,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-thMFwZ30[/ame]

follow follow follow

John Terry has won the double

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

John Terry has won the double!!

follow follow follow

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

Comment

Perhaps we should get you a new team.

Preston North end.

Comment

Perhaps we should get you a new team.

Preston North end.
                                                                    Either call mellor a cunt or do what I am doing. Easy choice imo.

Love mellor.

The cunt.

He knows I kid.

Comment

Carefree whereever we may be we dont give a fuck who Kev may be

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIxoKN1e6VA[/ame]

Comment

Kev, Asians do it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FK4nRBPwoQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Lighthouse Family are making a comeback.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_wPZEzpNU[/ame]

All we need is M People and we're set.

Comment

Lighthouse Family are making a comeback.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

All we need is M People and we're set.
                                                                            There no Chelsea..

Comment

I wish i was as drunk as CHD, then i wouldn't have this mother of all toothache's which is now a complete side of the face ache. Seriously thinking about hitting myself in the face with a hammer

Comment

I miss Blanche.

Stone cold nuts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catEhS8k_BU[/ame]

I wish i was as drunk as CHD, then i wouldn't have this mother of all toothache's which is now a complete side of the face ache. Seriously thinking about hitting myself in the face with a hammer
                                                                                I hear a bit of whiskey on the area helps.

Comment

I hear a bit of whiskey on the area helps.
                                                                                  Tried that and no joy. Gone past the recommended daily dose of tabs, and tried a few other bits and pieces and after lying in bed for over 3 hours decided to have a spin online and now going to put on something and see if i can fall asleep for an hour or 2 watching it because i'm shattered, urghhh!

Comment

Tried that and no joy. Gone past the recommended daily dose of tabs, and tried a few other bits and pieces and after lying in bed for over 3 hours decided to have a spin online and now going to put on something and see if i can fall asleep for an hour or 2 watching it because i'm shattered, urghhh!

Dont ask.

Im posting Chels stuff and I tried forever to get something better.

Comment

Fill a plastic bottle with hot water and place against the side of your mouth. Works wonders

Comment

Update

Ugh cheap Champagne

Comment

Hey Kev,

-v- ManYoo

Comment

Comment

What a man

Comment

Comment

Kev ban me after I pick C kids avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieCarra View Post

yup, and now where are ya?

~Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tbf really hope you lot come back as we have had some battles. They will never admit it.... Few years back for 3 seasons in a row, the game.. was us and you lot. Whether it be PL or CL.

I miss Liverpool, hurry back.

Comment

yup, and now where are ya?

~Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tbf really hope you lot come back as we have had some battles. They will never admit it.... Few years back for 3 seasons in a row, the game.. was us and you lot. Whether it be PL or CL.

I miss Liverpool, hurry back.
                                                                                                      Not that far behind Chelsea based on the last couple of months!

We'll be back as soon as we get a competent manager in

Comment

You know well come Jan when we get luck, players back and play ball like we do...

We will win it again.

again?

Dedicated to C Kid , Fuzzy Logic and any other Yido.

Follow follow follow

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

Comment

Comment

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

Know your place cunts.

Your like Bale, over rated, cocky, amount to nothing.

Fuzzy Bernard Logic even Zac will agree,

You.

are.

Nothing.

Can not wait til Reddnapp takes England job, fucks them up, leaves you in debt, and you dissapear.

YIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 's

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

John Terry won the double!

Comment

Jack High be careful, I have no life and will annoy you forever.

Here we go....

Barca are amazing...

The year they go down in history for... they robbed us!

Still that team deserves to go down in history and you cannot guarantee it happens after that.

Lst time they win CL, year after we choked, copped on, lost on penos, that was our year and we could spanked them, 2 penos and 2 golden chances, they'd be forgotten if we copped on that night.

I still think Belletti was a cut price planted spy.

Scored a cracker against the Yiddddddddddddddd ooooooooo's though who will amount to nothing, ever.

Fuck Barca back then, waxy bastards.

Also. Fuck Barca. Cunts.

Comment

the shit from the lane

won nothing again

Comment

Comment

C kid, put a Chelsea crest up or meh tbh, good game, would never have thought to ask you, we played a match which was good wot and yet top top

Like my English?

Lets double our bet or quit on return fixture and we make it tagline and avatar but I promise to give you healthy draw and something else (depending on form) bet.

Do not wana put something cuntish up on a poster I like.

Lets gambool, next game, either plaster the other in shit or nothing at all.

Bet?

Comment

C kid, put a Chelsea crest up or meh tbh, good game, would never have thought to ask you, we played a match which was good wot and yet top top

Like my English?

Lets double our bet or quit on return fixture and we make it tagline and avatar but I promise to give you healthy draw and something else (depending on form) bet.

Do not wana put something cuntish up on a poster I like.

Lets gambool, next game, either plaster the other in shit or nothing at all.

Bet?
                                                                                                                      Actually, still wana go with this but fuck betting with no money on. C kid feels same way obv.

Comment

on behalf of everyone here FUCK OFF CHD you are drunk

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                                          on behalf of everyone here FUCK OFF CHD you are drunk
                                                                                                                          Eh, obv. Its weekend, it is my time. Would you like you like to fuck off yourself since you are online and engage in the wonderful world wide web or stfu let me abuse people, and you or lets have a convo.

Pick the topic or I abuse you for 2011, ya lovable cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X