This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
    People watching it is fine, well no it's not but people can do what they want with their own time I guess...

What annoys me is the moronic discussion of it like it's a credible talent competition and not just a quest to make the absolute maximum amount of money for the people involved, that happens on Facebook especially or whenever I overhear people discussing it. It's mostly scripted, surely people see that? People saying things like "omg, Simons gonna be furious his act didn't get through!!!" like he gives a flying fuck, what makes the most money is what he cares about and believe me every decison, event and edit of that show is what will make them the most money. It doesn't matter a jot who wins it either. I don't mind people watching it, but at least see it for what it is. At least when people discuss wresting in here they know exactly what it is and what it's trying to do...
    Huh? Are you saying Wrestling is scripted?

Comment

People watching it is fine, well no it's not but people can do what they want with their own time I guess...

What annoys me is the moronic discussion of it like it's a credible talent competition and not just a quest to make the absolute maximum amount of money for the people involved, that happens on Facebook especially or whenever I overhear people discussing it. It's mostly scripted, surely people see that? People saying things like "omg, Simons gonna be furious his act didn't get through!!!" like he gives a flying fuck, what makes the most money is what he cares about and believe me every decison, event and edit of that show is what will make them the most money. It doesn't matter a jot who wins it either. I don't mind people watching it, but at least see it for what it is. At least when people discuss wresting in here they know exactly what it is and what it's trying to do...
      Rejoice un-lobotomised brothers....tonight the ether will regain some dignity for 9 whole months.

Comment

The target demographic arent the most intelligent bunch though.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
          Yes, it's quiet entertaining. A lot of people need to wipe the sand out of their vaginas and realise that they watch things too that other people think are complete and utter sh1te.

I guess entertainment is subjective, who knew.
          I can see the entertainment in the first episodes of each series but I just don't get the "live shows" thing at all.

So you get 12 (or 16? this year) people singing every week for months and mostly doing a pretty bad job of it. Judging by other years there might be on average 1 successful person from xfactor each year. So you're listening to 15 acts that are not good enough to be successful singers week after week. Do you guys all love going to karaoke nights as well? Add in the same moronic quotes from Cowell and co each week and I really don't see the entertainment value.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            lol. it was nowhere near his best, and of course they'll say that. imagine how it would look if they went "that was actually a bit crap.. sorry." they're not going to do it, they got this two to the final. they're blowing smoke up both their asses. worst final in years and years.
            Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Rejoice un-lobotomised brothers....tonight the ether will regain some dignity for 9 whole months.
            First you say you like it then you say you hate it.

Make up your mind FFS.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I see it for exactly what is though and I still have to listen to the guff.

It's like when Liverpool epically fail each year (I'm a Liverpool fan), it comes as zero surprise to me.
              It's as little of a surprise to me as the people who say 'omg, lolliverpool, I hate Liverpool fans so much cuz dey are deluded so much, they really think they have a chance each year and they don't ah hahahaha.'

So I have to listen to the nonsense from all sides.
              Not everyone falls into the neat stereotype of fan that people like to think they do to enable them to berate things they despise.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I wonder what the rules are for the guys working on X-factor that know the results before they are announced, Id be on betfair all day long!!

Comment

TBF to this thread, most of us here are well aware of that, I know I've discussed the spin in here before with a good few people. And its a good social barometer with which to organise your acquaintances into groups Those who know, and those who are easily lead. Those easily lead, you might consider getting a "loan" off.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Wha? Are you insinuating Wrestling is FIXED too ?

Comment

quids in for hitchhiker!
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                        I wonder what the rules are for the guys working on X-factor that know the results before they are announced, Id be on betfair all day long!!

also FML

Comment

well done hitch
                          what odds had you on him?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

WP lottie

Comment

lol I'm going busking this week and our singer is better than that guy.

Comment

I've already forgotten who won.
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  quids in for hitchhiker!
                                  and quids out for poor old Bubbleking

Comment

True, can the wrestling fans who are ragging on X-Factor identify themselves?
                                    It'd make this even easier.

Comment

BBV advice please.

Is it worth getting $25 for my 2,500 FPPs on Stars?
                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Hitchhiker won't be needing this afterall

still think it's a crazy event to be betting on
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                          and quids out for poor old Bubbleking
                                          sigh standard

Iv never won enough to develop a proper gambling problem

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                            I've already forgotten who won.
                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAh--lH0H3U&feature=related[/ame]

this guy
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

rush poker results over the past 4/5mths.. luckily there are no cliffs around, i've already looked!
                                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Jesus....that is ill. I'm quitting.

Comment

Imagine the amount of coke Dermot and the judges are gonna blow through tonight. Cunts.

Comment

Time to apply for X-Factor now.
                                                    Putting together an IPB Boyband.

Comment

they've changed the name of the fucking song

Comment

It's a sh1te song too.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                          X-Factor is still the only thing Liverpool have a hope of winning this year.
                                                          Ferguson causes heartache for merseyside yet again!!

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                            BBV advice please.

Dunno what the value is of them or how you are getting this money for points but I got into the Sunday Mill for 750points and cashed for $500 so on that result orientated note, I'm gona say it's not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                              BBV advice please.

id say def no play some sats to tourneys and take the T$ there is a 280fpp 6max sat into the 1/4 mill top 2 get seats and 3rd gets their fpps back and then there is the 750fpp DS's to the WU/SM that never fill all the way and you start with short first tables i had one tongiht and the first table had 3 ppl .

Comment

Krąsic at Juventus is like a clone of Pavel Nedved, scary.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                    Dunno what the value is of them or how you are getting this money for points but I got into the Sunday Mill for 750points and cashed for $500 so on that result orientated note, I'm gona say it's not worth it.
                                                                    Nice return

I see the offer in the VIP Store, have a look, you might have some yourself!

Now that I think of it, 13,500 fpps gets you a buy in into the sunday mill. So 63 points is $1 - 2500 points is worth about $40. So the offer of $25 kinda stinks!

Is Pokerstars run by Nigerians?
                                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Anyone know how to make a movie from pictures, not just a slideshow, I want to be able to have some pictures in view for a longer time than others, also want to be able to add in slides with txt on them and add in voice clips/interviews (saved as WMA files) - Is this easily done?

Comment

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
                                                                        Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
                                                                        To the last syllable of recorded time,
                                                                        And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
                                                                        The way to dusty death.
                                                                        Out, out, brief candle!
                                                                        Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
                                                                        That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
                                                                        And then is heard no more: it is a tale
                                                                        Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
                                                                        Signifying nothing.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
                                                                            Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
                                                                            Ah, the Scottish play.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--HR7PWfp0[/ame]

Comment

Brilliant final. Ship the monies!

I was sweating it big time after the way Rebecca sang tonight. She was great. I think the two winners songs where brilliant also. Xfactor is bound to get the christmas number one this year.

Louis Walsh is as gay as christmas but he was definitely right about one thing he said tonight. Rebecca would sell records worldwide a lot more than Matt would.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
                                                                                Brilliant final. Ship the monies!

I was sweating it big time after the way Rebecca sang tonight. She was great. I think the two winners songs where brilliant also. Xfactor is bound to get the christmas number one this year.

Louis Walsh is as gay as christmas but he was definitely right about one thing he said tonight. Rebecca would sell records worldwide a lot more than Matt would.
                                                                                lolwut?
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Gamu picked as winner twice LOL

Comment

@tylerdurden et al.
                                                                                    I realised yesterday that my phone interweb balance was such that I had only used 8mb of my 250 rather than 242 mb, dunno why I got it my head that it was counting towards the limit rather than down as it always does with credit balances.

Gamu picked as winner twice LOL
                                                                                    Wat?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                      Good luck Matt backers!
                                                                                      Well done Matt backers!
                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Horse Outside getting an article on CNBC

Are the Irish already getting accustomed to a more austere life?
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                          Anyone know how to make a movie from pictures, not just a slideshow, I want to be able to have some pictures in view for a longer time than others, also want to be able to add in slides with txt on them and add in voice clips/interviews (saved as WMA files) - Is this easily done?
                                                                                          Windows Movie Maker will do this fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post

Ya because generally speaking, what would a gay man know about pop music aimed at pre-pubescent girls

do I really need one of these...?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Horse Outside getting an article on CNBC

http://www.cnbc.com/id/40609273
                                                                                              seems to have hit the states a bit more today, looking at their honours list its mad to see some of the countries they're topping views in. Delighted for the lads.
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Did anyone notice that when Matt was finished singing his song, and they were all on stage, the long haired dude from One Direction reaches over and says in his ear "Just think about the pussy" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                  @tylerdurden et al.
                                                                                                  I realised yesterday that my phone interweb balance was such that I had only used 8mb of my 250 rather than 242 mb, dunno why I got it my head that it was counting towards the limit rather than down as it always does with credit balances.

Wat?
                                                                                                  all the judges pick a winner in the 2nd week
                                                                                                  the girl out of pussycat dolls (who was there instead of cheryl) and simon both picked gamu as the eventual winner.

Some awkward looks when it was read out

Comment

Poor chilean miners, as if they haven't suffered enough now there been sent into another hole full of filth in salford tomorrow

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

I recorded from Sopcast today for the 1st time due to having to miss the Spurs game. It was a supreme success, due to there always being a rock solid stream of Spurs games by Spurs fan Yesman.

Started recording at 3:30, switched it off at 6:15, so 2 3/4 hours and only 665mb. I thought it would be way, way larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Did anyone notice that when Matt was finished singing his song, and they were all on stage, the long haired dude from One Direction reaches over and says in his ear "Just think about the pussy" lol
                                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFzq3ZkdubE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

My life is complete again. Regained the Chopper Challenge Cup.

Comment

voting percentages

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Bless your lipreading skills. I was just expecting some tongue action, and missed it
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Thank God that piece of shit tv vomit is over for another year, NME sum up my feelings about that show perfectly.

http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Confirms the semi final stitch up on Mary

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well that is Xmas fully paid for with the Matt win, have to say i was less confident as things were going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                                                        Thank God that piece of shit tv vomit is over for another year, NME sum up my feelings about that show perfectly.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?bl...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
                                                                                                                        I agree with him to an extent but the fella who wrote that is an awful smug cunt. His writing is shite too, would be better placed on a teenager's blog. If you're going to overdo the sarcasm at least be funny. Further confirmation that NME is a rag imo.

Comment

epic snooker
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X