This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Martin Jol just resigned at Ajax. Punt now people, Ashley has a hand in this.
    Betting suspended now on PP! Bastards, couldn't get on before they suspended it!

Comment

bah humbug

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        bah humbug
        Hi

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
          bah humbug
          bubblekinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

bah humbug
            Hi Dr. Bubbleking
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Villa fans sing ''lets pretend we've scored a goal''

Followed by celebrations.

WP those fans

Comment

Whose a moody Michael.
                Ah, didn't mean to sound so harsh.

That 'speed cameras are a waste of money' arguement tilts me no end though.

It's pretty much a case of the clowns driving too fast while sticking the fingers up to the rest of us who are going to pay for them, so it's a win win as far as i'm concerned.
                Apart from that , getting those idiots to slow down is a worthy pursuit AFAIC.

The pressure of having to try and correlate that and the snow pushed me over the edge.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

bah humbug
                  Hug?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    Ah, didn't mean to sound so harsh.

That 'speed cameras are a waste of money' arguement tilts me no end though.

It's pretty much a case of the clowns driving too fast while sticking the fingers up to the rest of us who are going to pay for them, so it's a win win as far as i'm concerned.
                    Apart from that , getting those idiots to slow down is a worthy pursuit AFAIC.

The pressure of having to try and correlate that and the snow pushed me over the edge.
                    Liverpool just won ffs smile and be happy

Comment

bah humbug
                      how did you escape, and where is lloyd keeping the others?!
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                        Downloading Eastbound and Down. Whats the verdict on it in here?
                        Just brilliance

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        WHAT!!!

Wow, nice.

Obligatory pic.

She is the absolute hotness, still find it all a little mad for some reason.

She attended the GLAAD anniversary party with her GF last night and dropped the bomb.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          Any ideas?
                          Yeah, when you feel resistance with the cotton bud, pull it out.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                            That is Lloyd obv

Comment

fortunately I wasn't captured or I may be dead .

It was a combo of having lots of work to do, throwing toys out of the pram and getting black ops for the xbox which has me so fcuking addicted its sick.

mainly the last 2 though tbf

Comment

So naive.
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It was a combo of having lots of work to do, throwing toys out of the pram and getting black ops for the xbox which has me so fcuking addicted its sick.

How would you describe your handshake?
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgArtVqMlM[/ame]

Comment

This is brilliant. Some band absolutely murder the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb.
                                      The guitarist's attempting the solo is so bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7pDNDuoJ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7pDNDuoJ0[/ame]

Comment

You still lurked all the time though right?
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          How would you describe your handshake?
                                          firm but friendly??

Comment

Post of the day on boards:

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              You still lurked all the time though right?
                                              not so much lurk as skimming the odd time to see what I was missing. Didn't want to post while that thread title was up out of stubbornness but really wanted to reply to cafs JJ thread - which is a fold by the way

Comment

Villa fans sing ''lets pretend we've scored a goal''

Followed by celebrations.

WP those fans
                                                West Ham fans did something similar at Old Trafford earlier in the season.

Started off with a build up of ooohhhss and aaaaahhhs and then they celebrated in unison as if they scored. They did it 5 times and then started singing "4-0 and you fucked it up"

and the Wigan fans were on the ball as well, singing about being in a library and shall we sing a song for you? before bursting into a full rendition of "You are my Solskjaer" suppose it keeps them warm at least
                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                  Post of the day on boards:

See what?

Edit. The black dude?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                    See what?
                                                    look between the three white guys

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                      West Ham fans did something similar at Old Trafford earlier in the season.

Started off with a build up of ooohhhss and aaaaahhhs and then they celebrated in unison as if they scored. They did it 5 times and then started singing "4-0 and you fucked it up"

and the Wigan fans were on the ball as well, singing about being in a library and shall we sing a song for you? before bursting into a full rendition of "You are my Solskjaer" suppose it keeps them warm at least
                                                      Think I will do away days for the next few times. Seem to be much better.

Get me unbanned Iago, the Chelsea thread is asking for me

Comment

look between the three white guys
                                                        It took me over a minute staring intensely. You shouldn't have told him
                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 06-12-10, 22:45.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Id love to see you back in the soccer forum, bring a bit of excitement back to the forum at least!

Comment

Panos and Brian are gonna hit it off imo

Comment

I took me over a minute staring intensely. You shouldn't have told him
                                                              Found him and although I didn't shit bricks I found it un nerving to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                Hug?
                                                                only if you admit cricket is crap

seriously though it will be a joke if the Ashes ends in a draw because of rain

Comment

are you not site banned though? As opposed to just the Soccer Forum?

Comment

are you not site banned though? As opposed to just the Soccer Forum?
                                                                    Yup, my SOTS impersonation on Football Weekly now I think of it. lol Xavi6.

Meh!

Comment

only if you admit cricket is crap

seriously though it will be a joke if the Ashes ends in a draw because of rain
                                                                      Never! Although the insects are pretty crappy.

Thankfully even if this is rained off, its only one test. There's still another couple of months of cricket after it in The Ashes.

Comment

Took me 20 minutes before I saw the white guys.
                                                                        Neat trick.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yup, my SOTS impersonation on Football Weekly now I think of it. lol Xavi6.

Meh!
                                                                          I thought so alright, way above my pay grade so and the admins tend to take a dim view of those kind of things.

Still there are plenty of posters who have been site banned and yet are still posting away, albeit in a different style and with no mention of the previous unpleasantness, depends how attached you are to your nick I guess.

Comment

suggest a change to the thread title now that bubbleking is back

to

welcome back bubbleking now fuck off

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ah ffs I see my Chopper Challenge score has been beaten

Comment

Iago do you get any satisfaction out of modding the boards soccer forum? Seems like the knowledgeable to drooler ratio is very heavily weighted towards the latter and is far worse than it used to be, not to mention the countless stupid comparison threads like Xavi versus Scholes in his hay day or Maradona versus Jesper Parnevik...
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Seems that the gambling thread on boards has made its way onto 2+2:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/25...-forum-933139/
                                                                                  LOL, can't believe it made it to 2+2, hopefully it gets a bit more traffic over there

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                    suggest a change to the thread title now that bubbleking is back

to

welcome back bubbleking now fuck off
                                                                                    Any strat guides for Space Invaders. Can't believe how useless I am at it compared to 28 years ago. Suppose I could just google it

tl haven't read yet http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Space_Invaders
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I thought so alright, way above my pay grade so and the admins tend to take a dim view of those kind of things.

Still there are plenty of posters who have been site banned and yet are still posting away, albeit in a different style and with no mention of the previous unpleasantness, depends how attached you are to your nick I guess.

Comment

Iago do you get any satisfaction out of modding the boards soccer forum? Seems like the knowledgeable to drooler ratio is very heavily weighted towards the latter and is far worse than it used to be, not to mention the countless stupid comparison threads like Xavi versus Scholes in his hay day or Maradona versus Jesper Parnevik...
                                                                                        It's got to the stage where I barely even post there anymore, more often than not I only go in if there's a contentious issue or a slew of reported posts. I try and tidy it up, make some of the posters see sense and step out again. That has to be done more and more regularly these days, and you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that we delete and deal with. Never mind some of the blatant hypocrisy and point scoring in the reported posts.

Personally (and I've said this to the other mods) I think it needs to be more relaxed, let there be banter back and forth etc. Unfortunately for that to work you need mature posters and that's something that's seriously lacking on the boards soccer forum at the moment.

As for satisfaction, boards has been good to me over the years in too many ways to mention but for example it got me playing Poker & I play for the boards soccer team (when I'm not injured) I've made a lot of friends through it, I've become part of this community (albeit mostly from behind a keyboard), I've been saved from boredom at work to name just a few.

I don't take any real joy from it but I do take a satisfaction that I'm helping, in some small way, to return something for all that it's given me over the years. I think if you talk to most mods they would probably say something similar tbh.

Comment

Just read that gambling thread on boards has to be the most tilting thread i have ever read. Phantom Lord u have the patience of a saint for trying for so long. There must be some levelling going on though.

Comment

frontline is awesome as usual.
                                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Think Outlaw Pete would give me some proofs for my conditional expectation exam on Saturday?

Stopping times and whatnot. He seems to have th supermartingale stuff off to a tee

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Any strat guides for Space Invaders. Can't believe how useless I am at it compared to 28 years ago. Suppose I could just google it

tl haven't read yet http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Space_Invaders
                                                                                                why are you asking me
                                                                                                have you seen my scores in that game

Comment

I like outlawpete's posts on boards, pity he is now getting flamed across multiple forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                    I like outlawpete's posts on boards, pity he is now getting flamed across multiple forums.
                                                                                                    Do you pm each other lotto and bingo strat?

Comment

FFS The Trip was on at 10 tonight, fucking snooker shite...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        FFS The Trip was on at 10 tonight, fucking snooker shite...
                                                                                                        I was tilting for a half hour when I realized this at 10.30. Final episode too, they could have announced it at the end of last week
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Click the image. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            Do you pm each other lotto and bingo strat?
                                                                                                            Taught him everything he knows.

Comment

If anyone is madly bothered, I have a Uk VPN to watch iplayer. Pm for details, can't use it too much as it goes through the uni, but if you're bothered enough to pm me, you can have details.

Ive to change password regularly so it's no good to just take details and store them!

Comment

CHD you are site banned from boards?

Comment

Click the image. lol

Actually, seen this today.

Down the bottom of the page on the google street view you can see the cops raiding a house if you do a 180 degree turn

Comment

Good show about Marion Jones on BBC now
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      CHD you are site banned from boards?
                                                                                                                      Yup.

Comment

It's got to the stage where I barely even post there anymore, more often than not I only go in if there's a contentious issue or a slew of reported posts. I try and tidy it up, make some of the posters see sense and step out again. That has to be done more and more regularly these days, and you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that we delete and deal with. Never mind some of the blatant hypocrisy and point scoring in the reported posts.

Personally (and I've said this to the other mods) I think it needs to be more relaxed, let there be banter back and forth etc. Unfortunately for that to work you need mature posters and that's something that's seriously lacking on the boards soccer forum at the moment.

As for satisfaction, boards has been good to me over the years in too many ways to mention but for example it got me playing Poker & I play for the boards soccer team (when I'm not injured) I've made a lot of friends through it, I've become part of this community (albeit mostly from behind a keyboard), I've been saved from boredom at work to name just a few.

I don't take any real joy from it but I do take a satisfaction that I'm helping, in some small way, to return something for all that it's given me over the years. I think if you talk to most mods they would probably say something similar tbh.
                                                                                                                        I bet part of the reason you do it as well is that if you don't someone you disagree with and will do a worse job will do it. I know that was part of the reason I was a mod for so long over there and decided to do this as well, and not a small part. The soccer mods over there are good lads though, even if the rules have to be applied for silly things at times, such as saying what everyone is thinking but isn't really allowed to say.

Comment

I was tilting for a half hour when I realized this at 10.30. Final episode too, they could have announced it at the end of last week
                                                                                                                          will be available for dl tomorrow but was looking forward to watchin it about now, ight go build a snowman on my balcony instead

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X