This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
    Just in out of the snow and cold.. Been out in it since half 7 this morning setting up stuff in the park at Fitzwilliam sq.. more of the same tomorrow. Fuck my shitty life
    Any chance of you getting a few spare keys cut? Always pisses me off that it's not a public park
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Saucer of milk for Liz at the end there.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        after taking some advice form Johnjoe Jedward something on facebook, i walked and drank hime
        just in a few mins after doing a naggin of jameseon from O'connell bridge
        Hot whiskey time imo
        Haha, id definitely do the same in those circumstances. How long was the walk, where do you live?
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Any chance of you getting a few spare keys cut? Always pisses me off that it's not a public park
          Yeah it's a bit silly alright. Sure I'll get you whatever you need for a elephant and 50 ding a ling

Comment

yeah ?

IMO...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWXFoqMOcc[/ame]
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Has Ireland been taken over by unionists or something?

No just an ott weather warning

The weather is very dangerous. Exceptionally intense meteorological phenomena have been forecast. Major damage and accidents are likely, in many cases with threat to life and limb, over a wide area. Keep frequently informed about detailed expected meteorological conditions and risks. Follow orders and any advice given by your authorities under all circumstances, be prepared for extraordinary measures.

Comment

Made a start on an igloo today. Decided to use the wall for support/laziness. If it doesn't make itself tonight, then it'll get done tomorrow.

It's a hard life really...
                Attached Files

Comment

5hrs to get from city centre to celbridge!!, worst roads were in the city centre which i were expecting to be the best grit roads in dublin. wtf is going on?!.. no traffic core making an effort either.

Comment

Crack em good...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 80/160 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t16396)
                    SB (t19440)
                    BB (t11340)
                    Hero (UTG) (t9654)
                    UTG+1 (t13100)
                    MP1 (t3700)
                    MP2 (t5960)
                    MP3 (t3460)
                    CO (t12847)

Hero's M: 40.23

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q, Q
                    Hero bets t411, 1 fold, MP1 calls t411, 5 folds, BB calls t251

Flop: (t1313) Q, 4, 9 (3 players)
                    BB checks, Hero bets t777, MP1 calls t777, 1 fold

Turn: (t2867) Q (2 players)
                    Hero checks, MP1 bets t2512 (All-In), Hero calls t2512

River: (t7891) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t7891

Results:
                    Hero had Q, Q (four of a kind, Queens).
                    MP1 had A, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                    Outcome: Hero won t7891

Comment

CourierCollie - map is an obvious economic warning

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                        Made a start on an igloo today. Decided to use the wall for support/laziness. If it doesn't make itself tonight, then it'll get done tomorrow.

Dont install any stairs or dave is fucked

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                          CourierCollie - map is an obvious economic warning
                          Think we're way beyond warnings in that sphere at this stage

Comment

Tomorrow im taking the day off work and pelting every kid I see . I know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                              UKIPT apparently postponed until Friday due to dealers being stuck in Marrakech.
                              Noooooo might have to attend now as i refuse to take 2 days off work to play a donkament.

I have to say one of the very few positives of this recession is having RDIII posting in the evenings....we have finally coverted him

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y09YVcCcNs[/ame]

Comment

I was reading that in the other place, lucky guy !
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

This one's for angryball and the rest of you angry lot.

Next time you are feeling stressed, get out your favourite cocktail and follow the instructions

Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Was danny dyer in birmingham tonight pwopa naughty

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Left it too late to go to Galway today. Met this little dude at the bus stop on the way home. He was on the wall at the quays...

Tiny little fecker(poor quality photo...his hat is a coke bottle cap and the eyes are 1c coins)

Came across this lad on the way to the pub earlier in the year...

He gave my mate the cold shoulder
                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Drinking pop top grolsh, watched con air, now Constantine is on. Result.
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Lifted from t'old gaff.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            after taking some advice form Johnjoe Jedward something on facebook, i walked and drank hime
                                            just in a few mins after doing a naggin of jameseon from O'connell bridge
                                            Hot whiskey time imo

I am available for advice on all topics.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                              Noooooo might have to attend now as i refuse to take 2 days off work to play a donkament.
                                              Can you buy in for this on the day? Only seeing completed satellites on stars.

Comment

The giggles make this video better than it should be. Facebook users only I guess though...

Comment

Can you buy in for this on the day? Only seeing completed satellites on stars.
                                                  I would say so as numbers could be well down with the conditions.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      The giggles make this video better than it should be. Facebook users only I guess though...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....omments&ref=mf

That's brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                        Deserved it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                          Deserved it imo.
                                                          Fucking poles....
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

is it?

Comment

For any of you with kids, this is a great thing for them, customize your own message from Santa, looks the part and is quite cool!

Make Christmas magic with a personalized message from Santa! Choose from free and premium videos that are personalized to the nice and even the naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

I'm halfway through a huge one with will finish in the morning. Back breaking stuff.

Comment

Any of you who have been enjoying Passion Pit lately will no doubt think this is the greatest piece of art the world has ever produced.

And you'd be right.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wspuBxQhSaw[/ame]

Comment

Where's the best place to buy a Wii + Wii Fit?

Comment

Anyone here own a pair of Teva shoes/sandels? Thinking of getting a pair at some stage.
                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Are taxis running from town
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                          Where's the best place to buy a Wii + Wii Fit?
                                                                          Smyths.

I bought mine a few weeks ago and they were the cheapest by far.
                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-12-10, 01:01.
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

crazy blizzard outside now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                              Any of you who have been enjoying Passion Pit lately will no doubt think this is the greatest piece of art the world has ever produced.

And you'd be right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wspuBxQhSaw
                                                                              Dont like it, and i love the album since you mentioned it.
                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

For anyone who uses last.fm / scrobbles / iscrobble on their iphone, its easy to find music you would like.

If you "match" someone's tastes, its usually easy enough to find stuff that they listen to that you don't know about.

Listen to music from whitey104’s library (52,476 tracks played). Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.

Comment

Watching an old episode of Jackass, Johnny Knocksville farting in a yoga class had me LMAO.

Comment

not mine just something i saw on fb
                                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 02-12-10, 02:06.

Comment

Speaking of snow..I'm in this photo. We're in the process of building a so called real igloo

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone following underbelly? On the 3rd episode here now, fairly good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                          Few of the lads here watch it, seems decent going by what you/they have said about it must add it to the list.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                                                                                            Anyone been watching proffessional Masterchef? I'm catching the repeats (on right now). Pretty cool programme. That maori chicks stare is excellent
                                                                                            I've always thought masterchef riveting tv

Comment

Also why have i not seen any talk about The Walking Dead here? Fkn amazing show.
                                                                                              There has been some, its very good, only 1 episode left in this series thou

Comment

Its kinda weird how bright it is from all the snow, usually when I go into my kitchen in the middle of the night I cant see anything out the windows but because of the snow can see a lot of detail out in the back garden.

Comment

13 in the second series though..
                                                                                                  That is a good sign thou, but being as its AMC that season wont probably be on till September next year something like that would be my guess.

1 of the lads put a post up earlier saying that Frank Darabont has sacked the whole writing staff and is bringing in a new system for the show so that might have an effect on how long it will be before it comes back as well.

I was reading a few things myself and its AMC's highest viewed show, ahead of Mad Men and Breaking Bad by a long way, episode 5 had more viewers than even the pilot episode brought in over 5 million viewers while Mad Men brings in between 2-3 million and Breaking Bad about 2 million.

Ive enjoyed it so far thought there was 1 or 2 dodgy scenes in it but its been class so far, I really love zombie stuff.

Ive posted this a few times I just think its brilliant before the show aired some dude made up some opening credits for it the laugh and its pretty impressive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLVlvMKVi8[/ame]

Comment

well played simpleton

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds 750 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t111697)
                                                                                                    SB (t173986)
                                                                                                    BB (t101822)
                                                                                                    Hero (UTG) (t116237)
                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t292336)
                                                                                                    MP1 (t92754)
                                                                                                    MP2 (t117311)
                                                                                                    MP3 (t46260)
                                                                                                    CO (t174197)

Hero's M: 7.38

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, K
                                                                                                    Hero bets t12000, 2 folds, MP2 calls t12000, 4 folds, BB raises to t36000, Hero raises to t115487 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t65072 (All-In)

Flop: (t223894) 2, J, J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t223894) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t223894) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t223894

Results:
                                                                                                    BB had A, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                                    Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and Jacks).
                                                                                                    Outcome: t223894 returned to BB

Comment

You seem to take these beats too hard..he has less than 17bbs with antes in play..once he has 3bet he's never folding. We got it in good. Tournament poker is soul destroying if you can't deal with the beats.

However, using the BBV for venting can be useful if it gets rid of your tilt and doesn't allow it to boil over onto any other tourneys. Hopefully this is what you use it for

Edit - @ak obv
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                        You seem to take these beats too hard..he has less than 17bbs with antes in play..once he has 3bet he's never folding. We got it in good. Tournament poker is soul destroying if you can't deal with the beats.

However, using the BBV for venting can be useful if it gets rid of your tilt and doesn't allow it to boil over onto any other tourneys. Hopefully this is what you use it for

Edit - @ak obv
                                                                                                        Let the man vent!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Let the man vent!
                                                                                                          Cool, I've used here today to vent but it's pointless if it doesn't achieve it's goal of avoiding tilt.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cool, I've used here today to vent but it's pointless if it doesn't achieve it's goal of avoiding tilt.
                                                                                                            Well, it might work but people offering advice on beats in here usually ends up tilting the person even more.

IMO lol at him or say, ul gg.

Comment

Sons of anarchy season 3 finale was excellent really retrieved what was a piss poor season, total opposite to last season were the season was excellent and the finale a farce.

Roll on season 4 imo

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                For anyone who uses last.fm / scrobbles / iscrobble on their iphone, its easy to find music you would like.

If you "match" someone's tastes, its usually easy enough to find stuff that they listen to that you don't know about.

http://www.last.fm/user/whitey104
                                                                                                                Your musical compatibility with whitey104 is LOW

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                                  Yeah watched all 3 seasons. Which are you watching?
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Few of the lads here watch it, seems decent going by what you/they have said about it must add it to the list.
                                                                                                                  I'd recomend it, its a cross between documentary and crime drama. Personally i'd go season 3 > season 1 > season 2

Comment

Its good to see proper zombies make a come back. That fast zombie bullshit that was fashionable recently was bullshit.
                                                                                                                    For me the Original Dawn of the dead is the all time greatest (remake wasnt bad) but Walking dead is amazing on so many levels. So Gory, Movie style production standards and theres a lot going on besides brain munching.
                                                                                                                    Depends how its done thou, never seen the original but seen some or Romero's latest work and have nearly hated all of it.

Did really enjoy 28 Days/Weeks later so didn't mind the fast zombies

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                    Sons of anarchy season 3 finale was excellent really retrieved what was a piss poor season, total opposite to last season were the season was excellent and the finale a farce.

Roll on season 4 imo
                                                                                                                    Just watched it myself awhile ago, as you said awhile back the whole Irish thing was gonna be lolbad and it was but I think they finished the season off very well.

Comment

I played a few mtts on ftp earlier but finished up just after I posted those 2 snowmen pics. Headed out for a late pint with a few mates that were already out. On the way home we got into a snowball fight with a few lads. One of them tried to start on us but nothing came of it. The lads and girls headed their own way and myself and flatmate hit for home.

Flatmate fancied a bag of chips so we tipped into a chipper around the Porobello. As I entered the door my eyes met with the lad at the front of the counter who had an overly relaxed happy face on him. Like he'd been smoking a load of weed or something. He rapidly backed up as he saw us enter, said something under his breath in a foreign language and turned towards the deep fat fryer. Then a girl pops up from below the counter where he was standing, smiles and asking what would we like.

My flatmate had a few on him and didn't cop this at all so just ordered his bag of chips. I was struggling to keep a straight face while we waited. I asked him on the way home does he like his chips extra salty. Couldn't hold it in any longer so told him. He laughed...he still scoffed the bag of chips down though
                                                                                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        Yeah watched all 3 seasons. Which are you watching?

I'd recomend it, its a cross between documentary and crime drama. Personally i'd go season 3 > season 1 > season 2

Im watchin season 1, take it from what your saying you don't need to watch them in order? I did hear they were from different parts of oz alright

Comment

Edit - @ak obv
                                                                                                                          I dont really tilt in tournaments. He burdered the shit out that hand.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X