Ol AIB calling to ask me to reconsider. They must be very desparate

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
        I think he's looking for one that women might like, not men
        You sir,are a confirmed homophobe.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Basking in a hugely over-inflated sense of my own awesomeness after my Passion Pit recommendation went down so well
          They kind of have an MGMT/Empire Of The Sun vibe both of whom i love.
          Been looking for something similar for a while.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Cheers Roadsweeper thats lunch thrown in the bin!!

Comment

Anyone on here fancy a friendly wager for our dear little country to default in the next 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                not so thinly veiled brag about the loots
                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Isn't there a 5k transfer limit? They never called me!
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

are you serious?

that's a big red flashing light

(unless you had a few million in there, in which case it's understandable. Are you a Secret Millionaire?)
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                      Isn't there a 5k transfer limit? They never called me!
                      limit only applies to online transfers

if you go into a branch, you can transfer 1 beelion dollah

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                        Anyone on here fancy a friendly wager for our dear little country to default in the next 3 years?
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          lol
                          Ssssh

Comment

Ssssh
                            ok, but you owe me 10% commission if you find a fish taker

Comment

So, I've been in vegas for the last 10 days. I presume nothing interesting happened while I was gone and everything is fine? good, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                So, I've been in vegas for the last 10 days. I presume nothing interesting happened while I was gone and everything is fine? good, thanks.
                                Prince William and Kate got engaged

Comment

read the book first td, seriously
                                  I cant read

Basking in a hugely over-inflated sense of my own awesomeness after my Passion Pit recommendation went down so well
                                  High 5 great recommendation!

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  you are not very good
                                  Boom

I assume your moustache is still dodgy - people will ridicule you for it.
                                  Boom
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    I cant read
                                    explains a lot of your posts

Comment

Supreme overlord Raoul Duke III was right all along!

Comment

explains a lot of your posts
                                        Exactly why I like to post pictures

Comment

Giz a trip report - haven't been in 18 months and missing it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                            not so thinly veiled brag about the loots
                                            are you serious?

that's a big red flashing light

(unless you had a few million in there, in which case it's understandable. Are you a Secret Millionaire?)
                                            No brag, hence the desperate comment.

It's definitely not any big amount at all, hence my surprise and starting the post with a lol.

Wasn't an online transfer rasta

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              This would be my guess

He got married to this fine woman with 2 kids and 1 on the way, went to see some wrestling and then spent his last day with his new family at an open air Whitesnake concert smoking weed!

Comment

Here you go - Lenihan confirming bondholders will take a hit, (not bondholders after 2013 as per Angela Merkel). - http://www.breakingnews.ie/business/...it-483255.html

He has described the cut to be 'steep' - bloomberg reporter saying this AM that the default/hit/cut will apply to 60 billion in bonds.

Comment

No brag, hence the desperate comment.

It's definitely not any big amount at all, hence my surprise and starting the post with a lol.

Wasn't an online transfer rasta
                                                  Ah it could just be an under pressure branch manager taking the initiative to try and keep his numbers looking a bit better.

Damo whats your pension query? Are you intending to retire soon? Or is it a case of trying to invest your money elsewhere? If so you'll need to give more details such as the current charging structure, what you'd like to invest in etc etc.

Tbh setting up small individual pensions isn't my area so you might be better off talking to an independent financial advisor. I recommend askaboutmoney.com to get some good recommendations for advisors in your area.
                                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 25-11-10, 15:21.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

What a load of bollox

Comment

May I just say The Original Apprentice is fookin quality!
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

would love a trip back to Vegas what an incredible place. I dont think I have ever enjoyed\not noticed parting with so much money. Figuring out how to play craps, discovering it is a silly game but to many free rounds in to care and then to some of the finiest strippers in the world. It really is a great way to spend an evening

Comment

Weird, all the ads on my Facebook are in Japanese despite being back for like 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            Ah it could just be an under pressure branch manager taking the initiative to try and keep his numbers looking a bit better.
                                                            yesss....could be.....

<whistles nervously>

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              What a load of bollox
                                                              http://www.buynothingday.co.uk/
                                                              Thats just some sneaky genius who loves the January sales but hates the crowds trying to get on over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                Here you go - Lenihan confirming bondholders will take a hit, (not bondholders after 2013 as per Angela Merkel). - http://www.breakingnews.ie/business/...it-483255.html

He has described the cut to be 'steep' - bloomberg reporter saying this AM that the default/hit/cut will apply to 60 billion in bonds.
                                                                that story refers to subordinated bonds only, they're already getting done

senior bonds is what matters here

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  Weird, all the ads on my Facebook are in Japanese despite being back for like 3 months.
                                                                  I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords!

Comment

I for one welcome our new Japanese overlords!
                                                                    Yeah maybe thats where the money is coming from and they want something in return!

Comment

that story refers to subordinated bonds only, they're already getting done

senior bonds is what matters here
                                                                      True, but anything currently classified as 'owing' that is unpaid would be a default, no?

Comment

True, but anything currently classified as 'owing' that is unpaid would be a default, no?
                                                                        in a technical sense (i.e. triggering CDS payouts), yes

Comment

in a technical sense (i.e. triggering CDS payouts), yes
                                                                          Thats what I thought/why I quoted the story in answer to the query whether there would be irish default within 3 years.

Can I pick your brain (please) - if one was concerned for the safety of one's cash in Ulster Bank (dublin), would moving it to Ulster Bank (Belfast) be a good move?

Comment

Can I pick your brain (please) - if one was concerned for the safety of one's cash in Ulster Bank (dublin), would moving it to Ulster Bank (Belfast) be a good move?
                                                                            Churchill says:

mind you RBS is a fairly fecked institution in its own right!

Comment

anyone read [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Short-Inside-Doomsday-Machine/dp/1846142571/ref=pd_sim_b_1"]The Big Short[/ame]?

wavering over putting it on my Amazon mega-purchase for Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                I've got 2 tickets up for grabs for the smirnoff nightlife exchange project, which is taking place this saturday night at the wrights venue out in Swords.

If anyone wants them send me a pm
                                                                                not throwing in the rugby tickets no?! congrats.
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  Will do, wrecked atm so will probably do it tomorrow

Comment

Peter Schiff:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSrX6NPafk[/ame]

Highly recommend his book for anyone who doesn't understand economics. I'm sure it can be got as ebook on file sharing sites.

Comment

Five Books have a good interview with Barry Eichengreen about the Euro
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Does anyone here own an Amazon Kindle?

Do you have to be in any way computer literate to operate one?

Comment

That crazy golf game in Arcade on this is the most Tilt Enducing piece of shít fúcking game ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

a mother of a friend has one, and was a complete waster when it came to computers..the Kindle is very easy to use for reading etc, and newbies will take to it easily

Comment

just get the kindle app for your android/smartphone and read them on that.

Comment

just get the kindle app for your android/smartphone and read them on that.
                                                                                                I was thinking of buying one for my Mother for Christmas. She isnt very techsaavy.

Comment

I was thinking of buying one for my Mother for Christmas. She isnt very techsaavy.
                                                                                                  Kindle it is so, they're fairly intuitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullicker View Post
                                                                                                    Highly recommend his book for anyone who doesn't understand economics. I'm sure it can be got as ebook on file sharing sites.
                                                                                                    Which book do you recommend? He has a few...

Comment

Kindle's are super easy to use, but some people wouldnt like reading on a screen

Comment

I've never tried the kindle but I think I'd miss the feel of a book
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta;200325)

[B
                                                                                                          Damo whats your pension query? Are you intending to retire soon? Or is it a case of trying to invest your money elsewhere? If so you'll need to give more details such as the current charging structure, what you'd like to invest in etc etc.

Tbh setting up small individual pensions isn't my area so you might be better off talking to an independent financial advisor. I recommend askaboutmoney.com to get some good recommendations for advisors in your area.
                                                                                                          [/B]
                                                                                                          Not retiring , Looking to emigrate and was thinking the money would be handy if there was some way to cash it in or sell the value of it ???

Comment

Dam you 40something with that ridiculous asteroids score!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                              Could anyone recommend an IT recruitment Firm in Sydney? Ideally one that can facilitate sponsored visas

Cheers!
                                                                                                              bump

Comment

Out of a hole?

To all our valued customers,

We wanted to drop you a line to thank you for all your custom and support to date.

We would also like to advise you that we now finally have our credit card machines installed and are now accepting Visa, MasterCard and Laser.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Conrad Gallagher
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

@Keane

How an economy grows and why it crashes

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    I've never tried the kindle but I think I'd miss the feel of a book
                                                                                                                    You get over it, feels weird reading a real book now.

I was trawling through a few boxes of books i've in my parents attic yesterday trying to find something. all i was thinking was how much easier it would be if i just had it on my kindle.

Comment

that's scary. also lol, surely they realise that by doing that that's about the last thing you're going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                        bump
                                                                                                                        my cousin works here

Hays recruitment agency is an employment consultancy in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and across Australia. Search for contracts, permanent or temp jobs.

in sydney, might be worth a look

Comment

Especially for Raoul Duke III - Bertie's Election Campaign Posters

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X