This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
    Genuinely interested as I don't have much of a clue. Do Americans not really really love Irish people? Do Indians not dislike England? Have Argentina really forgiven England? Do Caribbean countries harbour no resentment towards England? Same for Kenya etc.

Genuine questions, as I've no real clue on these quesions.
    I was stopped and given the 3rd degree about what I was doing/where I was going etc. when I was busing across the States after the bus (which I didnt get off) briefly crossed to Mexico and back. The customs officers were complete rednecks but knew enough to say to the English people sitting behind me 'no need to talk to you lot, you are practically the same as us'
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I've been asked on separate occasions in the US if Ireland is an Arabic country, and if its possible to drive there from the US.

Edit: We also had the most ott security check ever when crossing the Detroit-Windsor boarder. Though I guess three 20-something foreign males entering by land in December 2001 was what 'profiling' was invented for!
      Last edited by Guest; 22-02-10, 19:43.

Comment

just saw john garcia is playing a small gig here in may, all kyuss stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcY3UF6_IaM[/ame]

Comment

US customs, particularly on the Mexican border are retarded. What kind of "business" were you running if you don't mind me asking Hitchhiker? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            I've been asked on separate occasions in the US if Ireland is an Arabic country, and if its possible to drive there from the US.
            Some retard I was working with over there asked ‘Where exactly is Ireland, in New England right?
            Profit before people.

Comment

Lol, this guy's been watching too much High Stakes Poker imo... Its all wrong!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t1595)
              MP1 (t1565)
              MP2 (t3540)
              MP3 (t7655)
              CO (t1400)
              Hero (Button) (t1515)
              SB (t3975)
              BB (t1425)
              UTG (t1455)

Hero's M: 20.20

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, K
              2 folds, MP1 bets t150, 3 folds, Hero raises to t400, 2 folds, MP1 calls t250

Flop: (t875) A, 3, 5 (2 players)
              MP1 bets t1165 (All-In), Hero calls t1115 (All-In)

Turn: (t3105) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t3105) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t3105

Results:
              Hero had A, K (one pair, Aces).
              MP1 had 2, K (straight, six high).
              Outcome: MP1 won t3105

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                Jesus, Blues for the Red Sun is nearly 20 years old. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  his previous technology project being such a massive success
                  I hear what you are saying but in fairness to Martin Cullen he was the unfortunate who when taking on that portfolio he inherited this lemon which was all Noel Dempseys doing, and who everyone seems to forget about.

Granted Cullen was the one responsible for signing off on the deal but years & years of work & research had already gone into the stupid project.

Comment

two Questions for the BBV

1)Can you really set up an account at a local credit union and apply for a loan on the same day?!
                    2)Is this tapatalk thing any good? OVIstore wants €4 for it..
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                      Only used it a small bit, but looks gut alright

Comment

Gripping end to University Challenge there.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Best / worst ever episode of University Challenge !
                          What a finish, sick sick sick backed Edinburgh @ 10/1 in running FFS!
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                            Some retard I was working with over there asked ‘Where exactly is Ireland, in New England right?
                            I was in Georgia years back, and got asked by one local "ya'll speak Spanish in Ireland, right?". I was pretty amused I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                              Gripping end to University Challenge there.
                              Sick tie break all right!

Is it me or is there always a ridiculous bias toward chemistry questions on that show?
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Is it me or is there always a ridiculous bias toward chemistry questions on that show?
                                WTF with the big lad in the red saying 1760's to the team for the treaty and then announcing 1700

Dunno about the bias, I think the ones you don't have any clue what they're on about

Comment

anyone go onto that chat roulette.com(need a webcam). Some laugh when you've a few people in the room, abusing all the loners(slash poker players on a break) .Some load of wierdos, paedos on it though. The minute we turned it on there was some lad wanking on it hence we abused him and his cocktail sausage. We did chat with a couple of exhibitionist girls though. hooray for boob!!
                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

you get confused for a Newfie a lot in Canada
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                      We did chat with a couple of exhibitionist girls though. hooray for boob!!
                                      bullshit!

I sent my bi friend a link to that when it was "hot news" and she said that she was seriously disappointed as all she ever found were fat man jerkin it. She said she didn't come across so much as a female thigh when using it.

Edit: I want to believe you though!
                                      Last edited by Emmet; 22-02-10, 20:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        WTF with the big lad in the red saying 1760's to the team for the treaty and then announcing 1700

Dunno about the bias, I think the ones you don't have any clue what they're on about
                                        Yeah thought the 1760 one was one of the easier questions.

Had a HU battle with the brother for 50 euro who would get more questions right, finished 12-14 to him which is pretty poor for a half hour programme. It was more like univsersally challenged.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

fk sake...i give up..

Full Tilt Poker Game #18682143081: Super Stack $10K Guarantee (141491115), Table 83 - 170/340 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:50:12 ET - 2010/02/22
                                          Seat 1: DrHegi (5,745)
                                          Seat 2: saesch83 (12,226)
                                          Seat 3: Javi1917 (40,684)
                                          Seat 4: donnie bulge (16,799)
                                          Seat 5: Danny Cross (7,311)
                                          Seat 6: peersie (23,409)
                                          Seat 7: bright elite (17,944)
                                          Seat 8: King11Kong22 (19,448)
                                          Seat 9: Kazantsev (4,169)
                                          DrHegi antes 25
                                          saesch83 antes 25
                                          Javi1917 antes 25
                                          donnie bulge antes 25
                                          Danny Cross antes 25
                                          peersie antes 25
                                          bright elite antes 25
                                          King11Kong22 antes 25
                                          Kazantsev antes 25
                                          King11Kong22 posts the small blind of 170
                                          Kazantsev posts the big blind of 340
                                          The button is in seat #7
                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                          Dealt to donnie bulge [Ad Kd]
                                          DrHegi folds
                                          donnie bulge: aj
                                          saesch83 folds
                                          Javi1917 calls 340
                                          donnie bulge raises to 1,020
                                          Danny Cross folds
                                          peersie folds
                                          bright elite folds
                                          King11Kong22 folds
                                          Kazantsev folds
                                          Javi1917 calls 680
                                          *** FLOP *** [Js Ks 7d]
                                          Javi1917 checks
                                          donnie bulge bets 1,700
                                          Javi1917 calls 1,700
                                          *** TURN *** [Js Ks 7d] [4h]
                                          Javi1917 checks
                                          donnie bulge bets 4,250
                                          Javi1917 calls 4,250
                                          *** RIVER *** [Js Ks 7d 4h] [8c]
                                          Javi1917 checks
                                          donnie bulge bets 9,804, and is all in
                                          Javi1917 calls 9,804
                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                          donnie bulge shows [Ad Kd] a pair of Kings
                                          Javi1917 shows [Ah Ac] a pair of Aces
                                          Javi1917 wins the pot (34,283) with a pair of Aces

Last hand i was expecting to see.. maybe should of checked river.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                            bullshit!

I sent my bi friend a link to that when it was "hot news" and she said that she was seriously disappointed as all she ever found were fat man jerkin it. She said she didn't come across so much as a female thigh when using it.

Edit: I want to believe you though!
                                            we had to go through some gruesome shit and several fuck offs from some half decent young ones but we got there in the end. you'd swear we never saw a boob before when one of them finally got them out
                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Yeah thought the 1760 one was one of the easier questions.

Had a HU battle with the brother for 50 euro who would get more questions right, finished 12-14 to him which is pretty poor for a half hour programme. It was more like univsersally challenged.
                                              12 - 14 is a decent enough score IMO

Comment

Inspired play by the winner in this pot..

Seen this so many times today, haven't cashed in anything I've played in. 75-85% favourite in 3 other hands when the money went in and was knocked out at latter stages of tournaments..

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1180)
                                                UTG (t3300)
                                                MP (t13020)
                                                Hero (CO) (t15825)
                                                Button (t5010)
                                                SB (t2950)

Hero's M: 70.33

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A
                                                2 folds, Hero bets t450, 1 fold, SB calls t375, BB raises to t1180 (All-In), Hero raises to t1910, SB raises to t2950 (All-In), Hero calls t1040

Flop: (t7080) 2, 3, 3 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t7080) 9 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t7080) 3 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t7080

Results:
                                                SB had A, 3 (four of a kind, threes).
                                                BB had 6, 6 (full house, threes over sixes).
                                                Hero had Q, A (three of a kind, threes).
                                                Outcome: SB won t7080

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                  Just got back from an interview. Guy told me I was the best candidate he'd got and don't book any holidays. Ship it!

I wouldnt believe everything this guy tells ya!

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                  we had to go through some gruesome shit and several fuck offs from some half decent young ones but we got there in the end. you'd swear we never saw a boob before when one of them finally got them out
                                                  perseverance at its best!!
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

"Crazy Heart" is really, really good. Treads similar emotional ground to "The Wrestler" and features an equally mesmerising lead performance. The difference is that "Crazy Heart" is a more enjoyable watch with a much more uplifting conclusion.
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

anther fking dicking,i give up

Comment

What do they do with seized cigarettes? Do they destroy them or sell them on?
                                                        Everything seized by Customs gets incinerated, whether it be ciggies, drugs, booze

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                        two Questions for the BBV

1)Can you really set up an account at a local credit union and apply for a loan on the same day?!
                                                        When I set up a credit union A/c, about 17 years ago, you had to save regularly for 16 weeks solid before you could get a loan and even then the first loan could only be as much as you had saved in the previous 16 weeks. Dunno if that has changed but would be surprised if the CU were giving out loans on same day as joining

I've worked with companies that have US offices for nearly all my working life and bless them, they really are stupid. Two of the better stories I have are from work and travelling in Asia

Work One - get a phone call from chick in my US office, general chit chat at fist and then she asks me if I was able to get into work ok in the morning. Kinda weird question but I respond that, traffic was a bit heavy but meh, it was alright. She wondered if I was scared at the prospect of being bombed at every street corner and how could could I live in a war zone

Travel One - Myself and a mate were on Ko Tao waiting for our boat back to the mianland and we're mesing around with an American football. Rather hot California chicks starts talking to us, can't believe that we know what an American football is, let alone have one. She doesn't get the fact that I'm ripping the piss out of her when I tell her that Ireland is coming up in the world and that we are slowing phasing out the horse and carts for these new things called motorbikes. Eventually the conversation moves onto where we are going to next and I mention that we will eventually end up in Oz, conversation goes like follows

Her : You're so lucky being able to get a visa to Oz
                                                        Me : Eh, why?
                                                        Her : Well, being English you get one real easy 'cos they ruled there once
                                                        Me : Eh, I'm Irish, not English
                                                        Her : Are they not the same thing
                                                        Me : No, we are two different countries, different currencies, different parliaments, we even speak a different native language
                                                        Her: Oh of course, I forgot, you Irish all speak Welsh don't you
                                                        Me : Yes, yes we do, goodbye!
                                                        Last edited by Lao Lao; 22-02-10, 21:31.

Comment

My fav bit of American stupidity was mate A introducing his new Boston girlfriend to Mate Bs longterm Canadian girlfriend.

Bostonian girl turns around and says "Canada ,I can never remember whether thats one of our own states or is the one thats a separate country?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                            Travel One - Myself and a mate were on Ko Tao waiting for our boat back to the mianland and we're mesing around with an American football. Rather hot California chicks starts talking to us, can't believe that we know what an American football is, let alone have one. She doesn't get the fact that I'm ripping the piss out of her when I tell her that Ireland is coming up in the world and that we are slowing phasing out the horse and carts for these new things called motorbikes. Eventually the conversation moves onto where we are going to next and I mention that we will eventually end up in Oz, conversation goes like follows

Her : You're so lucky being able to get a visa to Oz
                                                            Me : Eh, why?
                                                            Her : Well, being English you get one real easy 'cos they ruled there once
                                                            Me : Eh, I'm Irish, not English
                                                            Her : Are they not the same thing
                                                            Me : No, we are two different countries, different currencies, different parliaments, we even speak a different native language
                                                            Her: Oh of course, I forgot, you Irish all speak Welsh don't you
                                                            Me : Yes, yes we do, goodbye!

*facepalm*

Comment

I really despise the type of programme that Frontline is tonight. People on complaining that they can't get work. Terrible and all, and in 8 months time I will likely be in the same boat, but I could never imagine going onto tv complaining about it. Bunch of whiny feckers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                I really despise the type of programme that Frontline is tonight. People on complaining that they can't get work. Terrible and all, and in 8 months time I will likely be in the same boat, but I could never imagine going onto tv complaining about it. Bunch of whiny feckers.
                                                                Dom. November 2010 - you, me and Pat baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                  *facepalm*
                                                                  Lol, should have seen that coming!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcY3UF6_IaM
                                                                    Sweet I'll be home in may, better sort myself out some tickets

Comment

Got my heineken cup 1/4 final tickets sorted over the weekend, by becoming a member of Northampton Saints Supporters club happy days.
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Chemistry, classical music, romantic painters and British monarchs tend to get the lion's share of the questions alright.. Still love that programme though . I hope that team of smug cunts get knocked out, I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                            anther fking dicking,i give up
                                                                            was it not just KK < AA?

Comment

€5 tickets for Leinster vs Connacht on 27th March in RDS for anyone who's interested.

"Connacht For Less" is the ticket option to buy.
                                                                              Special Offer is the option to buy
                                                                              Hopefully gonna get a big crew together and learn some silly chants for this.
                                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 22-02-10, 22:49.

Comment

Bill Cullen rippin into the students on frontline...
                                                                                should tune into it guys

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                    Bill Cullen rippin into the students on frontline...
                                                                                    should tune into it guys
                                                                                    he is a bollicks in my opinion

easy for him to talk and he is loaded

when he started selling oranges in moore street he didn't have a €1500per mth mortgage and just been left go from work.

really them guys just aren't living on the breadline and are to far removed to understand whats going on

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Luxury vacations for radio station advertisers in the southern US states who had spent over a certain amount on advertising. The radio chain (think it was Clear Channel) promised them a free break for them and their family / mistresses in some private multi-million pound villas in acapulco that we rented out.

I was the bagman (literally - everything was done in cash). Felt cool to have an armed guard for 8 weeks!

US customs in Houston, Texas are, as you said, just genuinely out-and-out retarded! Slobbering dogs would be brighter.
                                                                                      Hitchiker at the border...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

AA, KK, QQ, JJ
                                                                                        AIPF
                                                                                        all beaten tonight so far.

FML

Comment

i just got the bolliks kick out of me on the river. wouldnt have minded so much only for the fucker typeed "ty" in the chat box. that really fucked me up now im 3 buyins down. sick
                                                                                          http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

up 4 BI's in the last 20 minutes playing rush poker - standard

Comment

€5 tickets for Leinster vs Connacht on 27th March in RDS for anyone who's interested.

"Connacht For Less" is the ticket option to buy.

Hopefully gonna get a big crew together and learn some silly chants for this.
                                                                                              What is the password / promo code? Gonna load up if I can get it!

Never mind...just figured out how to use the internet!
                                                                                              Last edited by ionapaul; 22-02-10, 22:39.

Comment

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP3 ($2)
                                                                                                CO ($1.17)
                                                                                                Button ($1.97)
                                                                                                SB ($2)
                                                                                                Hero (BB) ($2.05)
                                                                                                UTG ($1.98)
                                                                                                UTG+1 ($1.74)
                                                                                                MP1 ($1.90)
                                                                                                MP2 ($3.54)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 8
                                                                                                UTG bets $0.04, 7 folds, Hero raises to $0.13, UTG calls $0.09

Flop: ($0.27) 6, 8, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                Hero bets $0.22, UTG raises to $1.85 (All-In), Hero calls $1.63

Turn: ($3.97) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($3.97) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $3.97 | Rake: $0.26

Results:
                                                                                                SPOILER

Hero had 2, 8 (full house, twos over eights).
                                                                                                UTG had 5, 5 (two pair, fives and twos).
                                                                                                Outcome: Hero won $3.71

I am living up to my avatar nicely
                                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

up 3 byins

sucked out on the river to some poor sap

i typed "ty" in the chat box and he flipped and started throwing chips in recklessly

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                    up 3 byins

sucked out on the river to some poor sap

i typed "ty" in the chat box and he flipped and started throwing chips in recklessly
                                                                                                    ask my ballllllsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

K 10 sigh

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 75 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t1985)
                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t1085)
                                                                                                      MP1 (t1300)
                                                                                                      MP2 (t1770)
                                                                                                      CO (t1300)
                                                                                                      Hero (Button) (t1690)
                                                                                                      SB (t1545)
                                                                                                      BB (t1340)

Hero's M: 22.53

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, 10
                                                                                                      UTG calls t50, 4 folds, Hero bets t150, 2 folds, UTG calls t100

Flop: (t375) Q, 7, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                      UTG checks, Hero bets t200, UTG calls t200

Turn: (t775) 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: (t775) K (2 players)
                                                                                                      UTG bets t200, Hero calls t200

Total pot: t1175
                                                                                                      Main pot: t1175 between UTG and Hero, won by UTG

Results:
                                                                                                      Hero had K, 10 (two pair, Kings and tens).
                                                                                                      UTG had 10, J (straight, King high).
                                                                                                      Outcome: UTG won t1175

fulltilt just keep coming up with new tilt enducing ways of keeping me down

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 75 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t2610)
                                                                                                      UTG (t1085)
                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t1300)
                                                                                                      MP1 (t1770)
                                                                                                      MP2 (t1300)
                                                                                                      Hero (CO) (t1140)
                                                                                                      Button (t1520)
                                                                                                      SB (t1290)

Hero's M: 15.20

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, 10
                                                                                                      3 folds, MP2 calls t50, Hero calls t50, 2 folds, BB checks

Flop: (t175) J, 9, 2 (3 players)
                                                                                                      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t175) Q (3 players)
                                                                                                      BB bets t50, 1 fold, Hero raises to t150, BB raises to t250, Hero raises to t1090 (All-In), BB calls t840

River: (t2355) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2355
                                                                                                      Main pot: t2355 between BB and Hero, won by BB

Results:
                                                                                                      BB had 10, K (royal flush).
                                                                                                      Hero had K, 10 (straight, Ace high).
                                                                                                      Outcome: BB won t2355

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        rush poker is wher its at then

Comment

did i say ty, sorry if i forgot 8ball, here ya go, TY

Comment

rush poker is wher its at then
                                                                                                            when you're running hot, you can't beat it.

When you're running cold, it physically beats you...

Comment

when you're running hot, you can't beat it.

When you're running cold, it physically beats you...
                                                                                                              im laying a mini donkament here too - its sooooo boring

Comment

Fecking windows near came in round me there, massive bomb just went off @ newry courthouse :O
                                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                                                                                                  did i say ty, sorry if i forgot 8ball, here ya go, TY
                                                                                                                  calm down calm down

try counting to ten

1
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  2
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  3
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  4
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  5
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  6
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  7
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  8
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  9
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  10
                                                                                                                  big deep breaths
                                                                                                                  breathe in 1.2.3.
                                                                                                                  breathe out 1.2.3.
                                                                                                                  isn't that better

Comment

any of ye lads do a transfer tommorow. my boyles for ur fulltilt. iv no cc u see, so i cant deposit. love to play this rush poker.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                      Fecking windows near came in round me there, massive bomb just went off @ newry courthouse :O

WTF

Comment

he is a bollicks in my opinion

easy for him to talk and he is loaded

when he started selling oranges in moore street he didn't have a €1500per mth mortgage and just been left go from work.

really them guys just aren't living on the breadline and are to far removed to understand whats going on
                                                                                                                        yea the main difference is that back in his day - people weren't up to their neck in debt

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                                                                                                        i just got the bolliks kick out of me on the river. wouldnt have minded so much only for the fucker typeed "ty" in the chat box. that really fucked me up now im 3 buyins down. sick
                                                                                                                        so u got all ur work done...

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                        ugh still haven't got round to playing it - lookin forward to it though.

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                        WHAT?????????

Comment

Finally getting round to plying rush poker. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X