This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
    What do they do with seized cigarettes? Do they destroy them or sell them on?
    puts me in mind of the Staines Massive when they got the job of checking out HMC&E....

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Think I saw Mumford and Sons recommended in here, can't stop listening to the album. One of the best I've heard in a while.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Od0PJp6GI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Od0PJp6GI[/ame]
      Last edited by max_power; 22-02-10, 12:32.

Comment

I wouldn't like to say I told you so but ...

Coma patient who could communicate can't when the 'magic' investigator is out of the room. Is there no bottom to the gullibility and stupidity of media people?
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
          He may have posted it already well done to nicnicnic, who cashed in the warm up!
          72nd for $1,600 isn't exactly setting the world alight,but thank you

Originally posted by cokedrinker View Post
          Winner of sunday million takes 1.14m - NO deal made!

Stats don't really sit right with recent games played, I'd guess someone taking over someone else's account recently.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
            What do they do with seized cigarettes? Do they destroy them or sell them on?
            They're all destroyed. Ground up and then incinerated. Same with drugs as well. A small amount are generally kept as samples or evidence.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM5aMnRABoo[/ame]

This made me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                Think I saw Mumford and Sons recommended in here, can't stop listening to the album. One of the best I've heard in a while.
                Yeah its a great album. Thankfully my girlfriend had the foresight to get tickets
                for their gig in the academy next month. Should be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                  Stats don't really sit right with recent games played, I'd guess someone taking over someone else's account recently.

It's always been said everyone can be lucky enough to win a tournament.

I've never played the million, is it "possible" to be lucky enough to win one ??

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                    Yeah its a great album. Thankfully my girlfriend had the foresight to get tickets
                    for their gig in the academy next month. Should be amazing.
                    Sold out i presume? Might head off to toutless.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                      He was third in the 100 rebuy on stars only two days ago.
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Sunday tribune article about PP and taxation

Did anyone read this, I'd be interested in hearing some enlightened opinions.

We are willing to pay more to Revenue, says Paddy Power
                        Ian Guider

Paddy Power: open to online taxPADDY Power is open to paying tax on internet betting by its Irish customers if it is levied on all bookmakers taking bets online in Ireland, its chief executive Patrick Kennedy has told the Sunday Tribune.

His comments came following remarks by Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) executives that the sport needed to become self financing. HRI chief executive Brian Ka*v*anagh said earlier this month that racing could generate extra income by taxing online and telephone betting to avoid the state subsidising racing.

Kennedy said raising the rate of tax will not fix the funding gap. He said only 15% of bets in its shops and 11% of online bets were on Irish racing. He estimated that only €6m a year could be raised from taxing bets on Irish racing and said no countries fund racing by taxing other sports.

The company would be prepared to pay tax on all online betting, but any change must be applied to its competitors and not just those based here.

Sports minister Martin Cullen said last week that the Revenue Commissioners and the Department of Finance are studying ways to tax offshore bookmakers.

The government last year abandoned plans to double betting tax to 2% because of fears that while larger bookmakers would absorb the tax, smaller chains would have to pass it on and could go out of business.

"The other side of the matter is how we will find a mechanism of taxing companies which are largely located offshore. That is the problem, namely, that they do not come within the Irish taxation system. It is hard to tax a company in another jurisdiction," Cullen said.

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post

We are willing to pay more to Revenue, says Paddy Power
                          Ian Guider

Paddy Power: open to online taxPADDY Power is open to paying tax on internet betting by its Irish customers if it is levied on all bookmakers taking bets online in Ireland, its chief executive Patrick Kennedy has told the Sunday Tribune.

His comments came following remarks by Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) executives that the sport needed to become self financing. HRI chief executive Brian Ka*v*anagh said earlier this month that racing could generate extra income by taxing online and telephone betting to avoid the state subsidising racing.

Kennedy said raising the rate of tax will not fix the funding gap. He said only 15% of bets in its shops and 11% of online bets were on Irish racing. He estimated that only €6m a year could be raised from taxing bets on Irish racing and said no countries fund racing by taxing other sports.

The company would be prepared to pay tax on all online betting, but any change must be applied to its competitors and not just those based here.

Sports minister Martin Cullen said last week that the Revenue Commissioners and the Department of Finance are studying ways to tax offshore bookmakers.

The government last year abandoned plans to double betting tax to 2% because of fears that while larger bookmakers would absorb the tax, smaller chains would have to pass it on and could go out of business.

"The other side of the matter is how we will find a mechanism of taxing companies which are largely located offshore. That is the problem, namely, that they do not come within the Irish taxation system. It is hard to tax a company in another jurisdiction," Cullen said.
                          surely they're talking about a betting levy rather than 'tax'?

(seeing as they already pay CT here - or is their online business run from some other jurisdiction?)
                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 22-02-10, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            In certain parts of the world though, I'd plump for a UK one if I had the choice. Only because they have a much wider ranging foreign diplomacy network. If you did do something stupid / get involved in something stupid it would be a good thing if a British embassy was under obligation to provide you with assistance.
                            My best mate's older brother works in the Japanese embassy. He's worked in various circumstances but basically he is on 24hr call to help out Irish citizens in trouble.

I have only seen him 2 times in the last 5 years, once of which was about a month ago. Lots of chat between mates who are going travelling SE Asia, OZ, NZ, USA etc... We were asking him about what happens when bad $hit goes down and all the rest.

To save a long story he said that Irish citizens were extremely privileged due to the fact if they get in trouble anywhere consular assistance is available it is a 24hr service. Not only that but unlike the UK service there is no upfront requirement to provide a credit/debit card to get help. Then it gets charged an "admin" fee before proceeding.

EDIT: seems there is a 24hr UK number you can ring http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ings-go-wrong/

His best advice was also to a few lads hitting Thailand at the moment to bring a couple of hundred $US dollars in case something sticky happens with the police as they are uber dodgey :P

So for me IRL>UK passport anyway.

Curious thing for me personally is I am 1/16th English on paper, great claim there I know but that side of the family were all mad sinners back in the day so go figure.
                            Last edited by coillcam; 22-02-10, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                              My best mate's older brother works in the Japanese embassy. He's worked in various circumstances but basically he is on 24hr call to help out Irish citizens in trouble.

I have only seen him 2 times in the last 5 years, once of which was about a month ago. Lots of chat between mates who are going travelling SE Asia, OZ, NZ, USA etc... We were asking him about what happens when bad $hit goes down and all the rest.

To save a long story he said that Irish citizens were extremely privileged due to the fact if they get in trouble anywhere consular assistance is available it is a 24hr service. Not only that but unlike the UK service there is no upfront requirement to provide a credit/debit card to get help. Then it gets charged an "admin" fee before proceeding.

EDIT: seems there is a 24hr UK number you can ring http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ings-go-wrong/

His best advice was also to a few lads hitting Thailand at the moment to bring a couple of hundred $US dollars in case something sticky happens with the police as they are uber dodgey :P

Curious thing for me personally is I am 1/16th English on paper, great claim there I know but that side of the family were all mad sinners back in the day so go figure.
                              shock, horror; guy working for Dept. of Foreign Affairs pimps their customer service!

I really don't think it matters unless you happen to be kidnapped by militant Islamists - there was some mention in the paper at the w/e about a journo who was seized by insurgents during the battle of Falluja and, instead of removing his head with a rusty bread knife, they let him go with apologies once they discovered he had an Irish passport.

Actually the Uk Foreign Office undoubtedly has more resources on the ground worldwide than we do so I'd imagine it's preferable to have a UK passport if you're in some remote place. Don't underestimate all the Commonwealth linkages either.

Comment

Need: $100 on paddypower
                                Have: $100 on stars or tilt
                                I ship first, if i recognize your name etc, pm or post here.
                                Thanks.

mods, Posted this here and transfers just want it to be seen before the irish open sat tonight
                                Last edited by Laois Hammer; 22-02-10, 13:37. Reason: People be bitchin bout how i talk

Comment

lol. Not in Thailand. Consulate open crazy hours, like 8-11am. Closed Sundays and public holidays, so if you get in trouble on the Saturday of a Bank holiday your fucked till Tuesday. "Emergency Phone Line" goes to Singapore if I remember correctly and is just an answering machine.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can't believe that immature idiot was allowed access to this forum.

He has nothing positive to offer us nor never will. We've heard all that bullshit before about turning a corner and 'growing up'. It would be nice if when the moron's banned he fucks off for good this time.

But we all know he won't, he'll set up hundreds of moron accounts to make a further tool out of himself (if possible), so I have a suggestion.

Everyone stick the fuckwit on ignore, that way he'll happily post his nonsense to himself while the rest of us forgets he exists.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        surely they're talking about a betting levy rather than 'tax'?

(seeing as they already pay CT here - or is their online business run from some other jurisdiction?)
                                        Yeah was thinking that the wording was a bit off in the article. The government will take nothing. Also they mention online betting where I thought the issue was horse betting related.

It's basically my understanding that the horse racing industry are looking for a piece of the pie from profitable betting sites, betfair PP etc.

Do you think that these sites owe the industry?
                                        If so do you not think that they should negotiate a levy, or am I living in lala land?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                          Anyone want 100 on stars or tilt for the same on paddy power?
                                          A new slant. You make it look like your doing them a favour!.
                                          As the owl ones on moore st would say when someone ask them the price of something "Gimme a euro"!.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              A new slant. You make it look like your doing them a favour!.
                                              As the owl ones on moore st would say when someone ask them the price of something "Gimme a euro"!.
                                              I dont get where your coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                basically PK is saying ye we will pay tax if you tax our competitors also. i.e. They are proposing that they tax PP on the online & phone bets but they dont legislate for say Ladbrokes and William Hill who also take bets in this jurisdiction.

the underlying threat from PK to the govt seems to be that if they dont tax Laddies and Will Hill etc, then PP are at a competitive disadvantage and will just pack bags and move jobs to Malta or whereever.
                                                So it's a different issue to the horse racing issue was wondering, duh.
                                                I like the way PK has handled it.

You know much about giving back to the horse racing industry debate Noel?

Comment

Seen this last night on 'Other Voices'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw0dfjoMSw[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Comment

basically PK is saying ye we will pay tax if you tax our competitors also. i.e. They are proposing that they tax PP on the online & phone bets but they dont legislate for say Ladbrokes and William Hill who also take bets in this jurisdiction.

the underlying threat from PK to the govt seems to be that if they dont tax Laddies and Will Hill etc, then PP are at a competitive disadvantage and will just pack bags and move jobs to Malta or whereever.
                                                      this would be a nightmare to police though?

you're basically asking all websites (whether based in Ireland or not) that take bets to disclose all details of bets struck by Irish customers. I'm no IT expert but this sounds like a nightmare and very open to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                        I dont get where your coming from?
                                                        Im only kidding really. Its just your not putting yourself in the semingly prerequisite underdog position by the way you phrase it!.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 22-02-10, 13:33.

Comment

Of course im not the underdog im not the one with money on ipoker

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                              As a side-point; if those small bookies can't handle absorbing an extra 1% in betting tax then hard to justify them remaining in business in the first place!
                                                              there's not many small bookies left imo (apart from the rails layers) - that could just be my Dublin-centric opinion though

Comment

why? do you know some TD's who are looking for a crash course before a Dail debate

tbh - I think both are pretty much intertwangled with different voices shouting different things.
                                                                the HRI thang can be laid firmly at the door of McCreevy - 'twas great in the boom bubble times but now that the money has disappeared they're fecked

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Im only kidding really. Its just your not putting yourself in the semingly prerequisite underdog position by the way you phrase it!.
                                                                  Edited origanal post, do you approve now?

Comment

shock, horror; guy working for Dept. of Foreign Affairs pimps their customer service!

I really don't think it matters unless you happen to be kidnapped by militant Islamists - there was some mention in the paper at the w/e about a journo who was seized by insurgents during the battle of Falluja and, instead of removing his head with a rusty bread knife, they let him go with apologies once they discovered he had an Irish passport.

Actually the Uk Foreign Office undoubtedly has more resources on the ground worldwide than we do so I'd imagine it's preferable to have a UK passport if you're in some remote place. Don't underestimate all the Commonwealth linkages either.
                                                                    Yeah that is true from what I remember. IIRC not the guy in question Roy Carroll http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4362378.stm but he was released. I was just reading up on Ken Bigley and Margaret Hassan a moment ago, shocking stuff.

He did say that when I was in Colombia that I was screwed for a while, if anything happened as the official consulate was oh just a few kilometres away in Mexico. He is obviously going to pimp himself but he wouldn't go into anything case wise from what he has/has not done. Very generalized diplomatic responses though from him.

As for resources for a country with a population of 15+ times that of Ireland it will undoubtedly have a better spread.

lol. Not in Thailand. Consulate open crazy hours, like 8-11am. Closed Sundays and public holidays, so if you get in trouble on the Saturday of a Bank holiday your fucked till Tuesday. "Emergency Phone Line" goes to Singapore if I remember correctly and is just an answering machine.
                                                                    Akin to above he said to the guys hitting Thailand also that you are going to be pretty screwed if you get in actual trouble. He told them to behave and watch banged up abroad the week before they headed off. Charming fella.

Swings and roundabouts so?

Comment

I'd have thought it was fairly simple from a resources POV that UK would be better if you're in urgent need of help in some far flung place.
                                                                      Thought the general rule was that if you are Irish the UK embassy would sort you out if the Irish one couldn't help because of some long-standing tradition, or did i just randomly dream that up?

mehh, it'll all be EU embassies soon so we'll be fine!
                                                                      I always thought this was the case too, certainly if there was no Consulate/Embassy I'd hope the UK one would help me out, likewise I'd hope we'd help out some UK citizen if for some bizarre reason we had coverage somewhere that they didn't.

As to which Passport I'd prefer, I'm Irish so I want an Irish passport??

Comment

My trouble was being passportless, visaless, flightless and moneyless (not through my own doing), not the usual caught with a bag of pills stuff.

Comment

Yeah that is true from what I remember. IIRC not the guy in question Roy Carroll http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4362378.stm but he was released. I was just reading up on Ken Bigley and Margaret Hassan a moment ago, shocking stuff.
                                                                          wasn't Patrick Cockburn was it?

Comment

does the infinite wisdom of the BBV know of any site that allows you to make restaurant bookings for Paris (and also provides dependable reviews)?

Comment

just tried rush poker there for the 1st time - wow that sh!t is addictive!!!!

Im trying to work out optimal strategy - so far rising any 2 preflop in decent position and 3 betting relentlessly is working out well - any thoughts?

edit - im playing 10nl so just folding to any resistance

Comment

My trouble was being passportless, visaless, flightless and moneyless (not through my own doing), not the usual caught with a bag of pills stuff.
                                                                                I must be either getting old or am just too straight laced but this is not what I was considering as the usual stuff I might need a consulate for.

More the former stuff or something similar to it, not being caught committing a crime.

Comment

As a side-point; if those small bookies can't handle absorbing an extra 1% in betting tax then hard to justify them remaining in business in the first place! A small bookie should just view themselves as a sales outlet for betfair / betdaq and nothing more than that. Fire the odds compilers, automate the whole process, but still give the illusion of being a traditional bookmakers.
                                                                                  Margins are very thin and 1% of turnover even for a small guy with a few shops is a lot of money.
                                                                                  There are some some real horror stories out there of what is currently happening with independents who are struggling to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                    I must be either getting old or am just too straight laced but this is not what I was considering as the usual stuff I might need a consulate for.

More the former stuff or something similar to it, not being caught committing a crime.
                                                                                    Ha true, I gathered that was what coilcam was referring to though when he mentioned getting into trouble in Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post

me too, I don't think it's a diplomat's job to look after drug mules!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post

Im trying to work out optimal strategy - so far rising any 2 preflop in decent position and 3 betting relentlessly is working out well - any thoughts?

yup, works well. Slow playing small PPs in EP is excellent too. Open limping 22-55 in EP will get your set paid off a lot. Seems like almost 70% of hands are played as CO vs BB or BTN vs BB.

Rush is allowing idiots understand position better, and we see BTN's stealing far more than in regular 6max.

TPTK will pay off a lot of hands on the flop, so calling with SC's and small PP's even OOP is working well for me.

I have noticed that I've been getting my entire stack in a lot more often than regular 6max poker, not certain why though.

Comment

...

Comment

wasn't Patrick Cockburn was it?
                                                                                            Nothing thrown up about him from google saying that he was kidnapped. Various articles on Iraq including kidnappings by him though.

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post

I know Martin Cullen has been looking at this for some time now, in fact long before the "bubble burst".

IMO it's not unreasonable for him/government to be looking at ways to tax/levy the online gambling industry which has a massive turnover. Everything else is taxed so why not gambling.

Obviously some of the companies feel the same & are willing to do so provided they are not at a disadvantage to other similar companies. Therein lies the problem.

The sooner legislation is settled in the EU for online gambling/poker sites the better before our government go & do something like banning say poker sites. This will not happen to the horse industry which is too important to the economy.

Comment

I remember our passports being taken off us in Spain after one hell of an 'upper' fuelled week. We were threatened with having to pay something in the region of €30K to get them back due an incident involving a cabinet ministers son. Said cabinet minister had to fly out to sort.

It was a shite end to what was a brilliant holiday mind

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                  I know Martin Cullen has been looking at this for some time now, in fact long before the "bubble burst".
                                                                                                  his previous technology project being such a massive success

Comment

Like I said....crack!!. I find the play pretty light on the flop. When I make continuation bets I usually always get insta folds. Might be a while for someone to come up with a strategy. Im playing 50nl btw. Havent really played enough of it to even consider a strategy

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                      yup, works well. Slow playing small PPs in EP is excellent too. Open limping 22-55 in EP will get your set paid off a lot. Seems like almost 70% of hands are played as CO vs BB or BTN vs BB.

Rush is allowing idiots understand position better, and we see BTN's stealing far more than in regular 6max.

TPTK will pay off a lot of hands on the flop, so calling with SC's and small PP's even OOP is working well for me.

I have noticed that I've been getting my entire stack in a lot more often than regular 6max poker, not certain why though.
                                                                                                      have you tried full ring yet?? i'm finding it very exploitable as you have your nut peddlers in abundance - meaning you can steal blinds relentlessly

of course then you have players that are realizing it is easy to steal blinds so im 3 betting their a$$ with ATC - I think 3 bets are getting through maybe 5/6 times crazy stuff.

Comment

have you tried
                                                                                                        full ring yet?? i'm finding it very exploitable as you have your nut peddlers in abundance - meaning you can steal blinds relentlessly

of course then you have players that are realizing it is easy to steal blinds so im 3 betting their a$$ with ATC - I think 3 bets are getting through maybe 5/6 times crazy stuff.
                                                                                                        haven't played full ring in years, and if I remember correctly, I had to learn a lot to play 6max, and unlearn a lot of FR to do so too.

Although, have started playing FR tournies a lot recently, and have been doing well, so maybe it wont be too much upheaval to give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          I remember our passports being taken off us in Spain after one hell of an 'upper' fuelled week. We were threatened with having to pay something in the region of €30K to get them back due an incident involving a cabinet ministers son. Said cabinet minister had to fly out to sort.

It was a shite end to what was a brilliant holiday mind
                                                                                                          I reckon Martin Cullen is odds on to be this cabinet minister due to the Waterfordness of ye both.

Comment

haven't played full ring in years, and if I remember correctly, I had to learn a lot to play 6max, and unlearn a lot of FR to do so too.

Although, have started playing FR tournies a lot recently, and have been doing well, so maybe it wont be too much upheaval to give it a go
                                                                                                            adopt your normal 6 max game for rush full ring IMO

Comment

Ha true, I gathered that was what coilcam was referring to though when he mentioned getting into trouble in Thailand.
                                                                                                              Nail, head. If you are up to high jinx he said there is no way you should expect to get looked after but if genuinely you are unfortunate there is no hassle.

I know of an English chap who got stuck out on an Island after a party, missed the boat home after the party or something and ended up penniless, sleeping under a bridge for 2 days. He was happy to make out some sort of McGuyver-esque tale of it all but I am not so sure how much it was a romantic gonzo like account of what actually went down. He did eventually get assistance
                                                                                                              Last edited by coillcam; 22-02-10, 14:15.

Comment

have you tried full ring yet?? i'm finding it very exploitable as you have your nut peddlers in abundance - meaning you can steal blinds relentlessly

The light 4 bet is becoming more and more apparent imo. People are realizing there getting 3-bet with garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                  The light 4 bet is becoming more and more apparent imo. People are realizing there getting 3-bet with garbage
                                                                                                                  Now thats what I call a learning curve

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Now thats what I call a learning curve
                                                                                                                    you forgot to add in the bit about 5 bet pushing over the light 4 betting

in fairness tho the amount of players who can correctly 4 bet light at the stakes I play is < 5% IMO

Comment

(Guy who ran the Mexican business also ran this event in Dublin which i also worked at. I was the money guy and accountant in both cases. Absolutely chaotic - and involved running around with a fortune of cash in my pocket at any one time; with crumpled receipts in the other pocket. No wonder the Nasdaq guy ended up disputing the bill!)
                                                                                                                      Fckn Hell !
                                                                                                                      2006 looks like a different planet in the rear view mirror

Comment

Don't like FR

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($11.60)
                                                                                                                        SB ($10.59)
                                                                                                                        BB ($54.45)
                                                                                                                        UTG ($10)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 ($18.87)
                                                                                                                        Hero (MP1) ($11.36)
                                                                                                                        MP2 ($20.86)
                                                                                                                        MP3 ($9.48)
                                                                                                                        CO ($8.06)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 6, 6
                                                                                                                        1 fold, UTG+1 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Button raises to $1, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 1 fold, CO calls $0.70

Flop: ($4.45) 5, 4, 6 (4 players)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets $2.70, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.70, CO calls $2.70

Turn: ($12.55) K (3 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets $4, 1 fold, Button raises to $7.90 (All-In), Hero calls $3.66 (All-In)

River: ($27.87) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $27.87 | Rake: $1.85

Results:
                                                                                                                        Button had K, K (full house, Kings over fives).
                                                                                                                        Hero had 6, 6 (full house, sixes over fives).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Button won $26.02

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Can you still buy booze in England after 10pm? I've tried ASDA in Scotland and the North and neither will sell alcohol after 10pm
                                                                                                                          All off-licenses in the north generally stay open until the pub closes at around 01:30. After that you can go to numerous 24hour places where you put the money through a hatch and then they give you drink back through the same hatch.

On the passport thing. For a 10 year. I found out that Irish passport costs cheaper. 80euro for an Irish one while a British one costs around 120pounds so ill more than likely just get the Irish one if i can.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X