Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been hearing this on the radio the last couple of nights, hadnt realized how hot the bird was til now :P

the song makes you want to be in ibiza with a pint in the sun on a beach lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbQgTlT1Y8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
      been hearing this on the radio the last couple of nights, hadnt realized how hot the bird was til now :P

the song makes you want to be in ibiza with a pint in the sun on a beach lol
      Really get you in the mood tune, defo love be Ibiza in space on Sunday chill-in with a beer oh thems were the days.
      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

It makes my ears bleed !

Opr

Comment

just logged into a network to see i have $3.42 in my account,realise now i forgot to dereg from 2x $50 Hu when i logged off due to the fact i was playing 2 other sites.sht

Comment

Just watched the Million Dollar Cash Game on Sky Sports 4

A $1.1m pot. Madness!
            Last edited by MrStuffins; 26-01-10, 04:36. Reason: awww yeah

Comment

You might wanna "spoiler" that result there Mrstuffins!

BTW, ty for letting me know about the move CHD!
              It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                You might wanna "spoiler" that result there Mrstuffins!

BTW, ty for letting me know about the move CHD!
                Poker needs spoiler tags now?

(ps. post modified)

Comment

Just had a gander...looooooooooooooooooool
                  I did just now, lmfao.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                    It makes my ears bleed !

Opr
                    lol
                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Mrstuffins View Post
                      Poker needs spoiler tags now?
                      lol depends I suppose. Maybe I'm being anal but I haven't watched it yet. Tiz hardly that much effort. If ya don't want to then don't, I wasn't trying to order you!
                      edit: sound
                      Last edited by 72over; 26-01-10, 04:42.
                      It's all an illusion

Comment

lol depends I suppose. Maybe I'm being anal but I haven't watched it yet. Tiz hardly that much effort. If ya don't want to then don't, I wasn't trying to order you!
                        I did anyway, you're right, i hate hearing about the results of sporting events before watching myself. I always stayed away from reading anything about the WSOP so i could watch it on tv (YouTube)

But isnt this a poker forum? Aren't we here to discuss poker?

Anyway, it's done.

Comment

I did anyway, you're right, i hate hearing about the results of sporting events before watching myself. I always stayed away from reading anything about the WSOP so i could watch it on tv (YouTube)

But isnt this a poker forum? Aren't we here to discuss poker?

Anyway, it's done.
                          Ah yeah defo. I didn't read much of the televised poker threads on the old boards site so not sure how folk went about it but I know that on 2+2's "Telivised Poker" section they use spoilers whenever a current HSP or PAD is going on. Anyway, I'm not too bothered tbh but other folk may be.
                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Ah yeah defo. I didn't read much of the televised poker threads on the old boards site so not sure how folk went about it but I know that on 2+2's "Telivised Poker" section they use spoilers whenever a current HSP or PAD is going on. Anyway, I'm not too bothered tbh but other folk may be.
                            Yeah i know what ya mean.

That Million Dollar Cash Game is nuts every year. if i'm not mistaken, last year Ivey and Antonius decided to go All-In for $100k each blind at the first hand.

Carnage!

Comment

lol yup here it is...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBlVSeZv4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBlVSeZv4o[/ame]

High stakes degeneracy
                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Can anyone check if FTP is working for them please? I'm deep in a few mtts and it froze. I closed and reopened but nout is happening. Internet is clearly fine. Blaaaargh
                                It's all an illusion

Comment

lol yup here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBlVSeZv4o

High stakes degeneracy
                                  no spoiler?
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can anyone check if FTP is working for them please? I'm deep in a few mtts and it froze. I closed and reopened but nout is happening. Internet is clearly fine. Blaaaargh
                                    working perfect for me
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol cheers, yeah idk. I rebooted but it was acting odd...when I clicked "I'm back" it froze again. Seems fine now and hopefully will stay that way!
                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

lol yup here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBlVSeZv4o

High stakes degeneracy

OH MY GOD

Thats not even the one i was talking about but its miles worse.

Great entertainment though

Comment

Ian Mc getting his money back it seems. Internet condoms ftw.

On a serious note. All poker players with any sort of financial investment or vulnerability to fraud from e-banking should take every precaution necessary. It doesn't take much time and effort, but it will be worth it. I just returned from coppers, i know what evils are out there.

Comment

OH MY GOD

Thats not even the one i was talking about but its miles worse.

Great entertainment though
                                            Ah feck posted the wrong one. Wasn't concentrating.
                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Ah feck posted the wrong one. Wasn't concentrating.
                                              That hand was quality

Lol at Daniel.N for throwing in his $100k just because he didnt want to waste his $100 ante

Comment

That was a frustrating 50mins. Turned out to be internet on my end...intermittent as fuck. Hopefully meteor donlge thing will hold up or there'll be a hole in the wall
                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                  +1

Colts offence v Saints Offence is a quality prospect. Should be a total shootout in the Superbowl.
                                                  Manning is going to demonstrate his true greatness here imo. Colts by 10

Comment

Guys I don't wanna speak for Dom, Kev et al but I think it would be best if we didn't get involved in "invading" the old Poker forum.

It just makes us look petty and there are plenty of people over there who would like to make out that this whole thing was a toys-out-of-the-pram hissy fit.

Better that we just leave it alone and let it die with style, let new posters fill it if they want to and just enjoy what we have here.
                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Specially for Raoul Duke III, Pat Kennys The FrontLine talking about what we are going to do with 300,000 empty homes.

Prediction I : Some Millie Tant style lesbian in the audience will suggest giving them away to homeless people so as to help the most vulnerable in society.

Prediction II : A chav couple who over-reached and bought up 7 apartments in Carrick-On-Shannon will ask 'wheres our bailout'?
                                                      sounds about right

did this happen? didn't get to see it as I was attempting to play the pokerzzz
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hey guys, just a quick Hi-de-ho and well done for setting this up. Looks really good!

I hope everything works out for you's and you can expect me to be lurking here too

Tallon

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                          Anyway my 2 month trip report was too long for one post here so I am using it as an excuse to launch another blog. Its poorly written with poor grammar and long winded but it does have pictures and videos of dancing cowboys cheerleaders so have a read if ya want.

been back and forth to it all day so like most of my stuff doesnt really follow a pattern and is pretty much a series of incoherent ramblings just like the blog title.

Can be found here ...

http://incoherentramblingsofme.blogspot.com/
                                                          Great report.

How did you manage to get a job there and what do you do (if you don't mind me asking).

Also, be sure none of your new friends read your blog

You should show them the top gear episode where the three lads go through the South.

Comment

for fuck's sake, coffee machine in work has expired

time to start drinking imo

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                              Guys I don't wanna speak for Dom, Kev et al but I think it would be best if we didn't get involved in "invading" the old Poker forum.

It just makes us look petty and there are plenty of people over there who would like to make out that this whole thing was a toys-out-of-the-pram hissy fit.

Better that we just leave it alone and let it die with style, let new posters fill it if they want to and just enjoy what we have here.
                                                              or we could

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkuZnns8pQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkuZnns8pQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                for fuck's sake, coffee machine in work has expired

time to start drinking imo
                                                                Get more Italians in the office, they all chipped in and bought their own 4 figure coffee machine.
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

it's odd seeing the old place so empty.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                    Get more Italians in the office, they all chipped in and bought their own 4 figure coffee machine.
                                                                    never really drank coffee myself, but going by the coffee drinkers i know it seems to just be a socially acceptable way of being a junkie.

Comment

ours was a 4 figure coffee machine (bought in the good old days when 'profit' wasn't a memory)

wouldn't really like a bunch of Greaseballs (as my father always used to call Italians, despite being good mates with lots of them) around the office, showing us up with their style and all....productivity would probably drop even further if that were possible

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                        never really drank coffee myself, but going by the coffee drinkers i know it seems to just be a socially acceptable way of being a junkie.
                                                                        judging by the shakes I've got going on here, I'd say you're right

Comment

my dad was good friends with loads of italians, and he calls them wops. they don't seem be a race than gain much respect
                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 26-01-10, 09:44.

Comment

pretty happy with my avatar if I do say so myself

Comment

my dad was good friends with loads of italians, and he calls them wops. they don't seem be a race than gain much respect
                                                                              yeah, Irish , Italians, Iranians, Israelis, Indians....

basically if you come from a place starting with 'I', you're laughable

Comment

i wonder what sort of trade coffee shops do on turkish delights

Comment

i wonder what sort of trade coffee shops do on turkish delights
                                                                                  none I hope, evil substance

get your granny (if you have one) to start rhapsodising about Hadji Bey some time - very wierd vibe, I have this image of this old Ottoman guy with a fez stuck in Cork not really knowing wtf is going on but happily selling his ware to the local langers

has anyone else ever heard of this or is the lack of caffeine driving me into the realms of insanity?

Comment

What exactly is a work-to-rule strike? Showing up and not doing anything like my normal day?
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What exactly is a work-to-rule strike? Showing up and not doing anything like my normal day?
                                                                                      A work to rule strike in the public sector will probably increase productivity in most sections

Comment

That's where you start work at your exact start time, take your lunch at the exact time, leave at the exact finish time and only perform duties that are in your job description. So yeah, basically you do fuck all.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

wouldn't really like a bunch of Greaseballs (as my father always used to call Italians, despite being good mates with lots of them) around the office, showing us up with their style and all....productivity would probably drop even further if that were possible
                                                                                          Classy post.

Forza Italia.
                                                                                          [NSFW=Pics possibly NSFW]

[/NSFW]

And one for the ladies

Last edited by 6starpool; 26-01-10, 11:04. Reason: Added NSFW tags
                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Im a boards user and few of us from lolocaust.org have signed up to show some support. Well done on the forum guys

Comment

none I hope, evil substance

get your granny (if you have one) to start rhapsodising about Hadji Bey some time - very wierd vibe, I have this image of this old Ottoman guy with a fez stuck in Cork not really knowing wtf is going on but happily selling his ware to the local langers

has anyone else ever heard of this or is the lack of caffeine driving me into the realms of insanity?
                                                                                              I was suffering from a crap coffee machine in the office, Its a software house FFS but too many of them are willing to settle for Gold Blend and the icky goo that comes out of the machine to persuade the FC that good coffee is a tool of the trade.
                                                                                              So what a few of us did a couple of months ago was club together and buy a nespresso machine. Costs us .35c a shot but well worth every penny IMO.
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I wonder would snorting Nescafe be bad for you

Comment

Well if Google doesn't have the answer, then I feel you should volunteer yourself for some experimentation!

Comment

I wonder would snorting Nescafe be bad for you
                                                                                                    Stop wasting time asking and just do it!
                                                                                                    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Caffiene is liquid productivity.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Murray\Nadal is live on the bbc website

fireworks display has stopped play atm for some reason

aha; Australia Day

if you have any Australian friends, ring them up and congratulate them on having done so well for a bunch of convicts

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                                          Well if Google doesn't have the answer, then I feel you should volunteer yourself for some experimentation!
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                          Stop wasting time asking and just do it!
                                                                                                          electrician has arrived

contemplating slipping him a 20 as a performance-related incentive

Comment

sounds about right

did this happen? didn't get to see it as I was attempting to play the pokerzzz
                                                                                                            Decided to switch if off after about 30 seconds myself. Bad for blood pressure, find myself screaming at the audience too often. Reckoned that if anything good happens (like the pontificating bloke in the yellow shirt a few months ago) it'll be up on youtube anyway.

Comment

Wierd as it may seem I've never even tasted coffee - or alcohol for that matter. Must get myself checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyzepher View Post
                                                                                                                Wierd as it may seem I've never even tasted coffee - or alcohol for that matter. Must get myself checked out.
                                                                                                                try an Irish Coffee imo

Comment

I drink far too much coffee, 5-6 very strong mugs of it on the average work day, so in an attempt to cut back I've started drinking green tea. For the first few days it was a bit of a struggle, but now I actually look forward to it, it's really nice and refreshing.
                                                                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

I drink far too much coffee, 5-6 very strong mugs of it on the average work day, so in an attempt to cut back I've started drinking green tea. For the first few days it was a bit of a struggle, but now I actually look forward to it, it's really nice and refreshing.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmnn?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

next you'll be waxing your chest and wearing sarongs

I beg you to reconsider

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Decided to switch if off after about 30 seconds myself. Bad for blood pressure, find myself screaming at the audience too often. Reckoned that if anything good happens (like the pontificating bloke in the yellow shirt a few months ago) it'll be up on youtube anyway.
                                                                                                                          a guy i went to school with is the main culprit in this clip!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjP9jtJDHQ[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X