This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Lampard is a fantastic footballer but I think Gerrard has always been worth more to Liverpool on the pitch than Lampard has to Chelsea, if you know what I mean.
    Look how shit we are without him, we get away with it at home most of the time.

He is Chelsea.

Comment

Rarely show bluffs but I felt i had to show this one

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($26.79)
      UTG ($21.07)
      MP ($27.77)
      CO ($8.15)
      Button ($27.90)
      SB ($17.01)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J
      1 fold, MP bets $0.85, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) 5, 10, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: ($1.80) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, MP calls $1.25

River: ($4.30) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, MP raises to $7.50, Hero raises to $24.69 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $19.30 | Rake: $0.96

Results:
      Hero had A, J (high card, Ace).
      Outcome: Hero won $18.34

I probably had the best hand anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Lampard assists more. Scores more. Puts in better performances more often than Gerrard does. He is class defensively and world class going forward.

Gerrard can get you those match winners against good European sides and decent EPL sides.

Lampard will contribute massively to his team consistently winning games against all types of opposition. Get 15+ assists and 20 goals a year too.

Lampard is the better player and it will be recognised when they are both retired imo.
        This.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Lampard is a fantastic footballer but I think Gerrard has always been worth more to Liverpool on the pitch than Lampard has to Chelsea, if you know what I mean.
          Weak logic tbh.

You could similarly say Matt le Tissier was better than either of them because he was worth more to Southampton than Lampard or Gerrard are to Chelsea or Liverpool.

Comment

Thats because liverpool are so shit. I've said this before but Gerrard is nothing without a real class midfielder with him to do all the donkey work/passing. Hamann, Alonso, Mascherano for example. He will occasionally sparkle without them but sure every footballer can have a good game now and again.

Like he can't pass, can't tackle, defensive positioning is terrible, no vision. All he can do is shoot really.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Zidane (like Keane) was pure money time when it mattered most. The biggest games against the toughest players was when he played his best stuff.

Messi at the world cup...

I know who gives a team a better chance of winning the big trophies.
              So much lol, so little time.

Compare trophies at club level. That's Zidanes CAREER vs Messi, who's 23.

Zidane, leagues 3, champions leagues, 1, domestic cups, 0

Messi, leagues 4, champions leagues 2, domestic cups 1

Just to re-iterate, one is 23, one is an entire careers worth.

Also, to use your phrase, Keane was "pure money" when it mattered, which was every time he stepped on the pitch. Again, compare and contrast, domestic trophy haul of Keane vs domestic trophy haul of Zidane.

EDIT - Fancy a spreadbet of major trophies for Messi vs Zidane? Money will be given out at the end of Messi's career? 100 euro a trophy?
              Last edited by Sledgejammer; 18-11-10, 04:19. Reason: -
              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Can't sleep, watching film trailers.

LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlaZfOiGaCU[/ame]

This looks ridiculous, and kind of good!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR5RaZupoO4[/ame]
                Last edited by Emmet; 18-11-10, 02:36.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                  Thats because liverpool are so shit. I've said this before but Gerrard is nothing without a real class midfielder with him to do all the donkey work/passing. Hamann, Alonso, Mascherano for example. He will occasionally sparkle without them but sure every footballer can have a good game now and again.

Like he can't pass, can't tackle, defensive positioning is terrible, no vision. All he can do is shoot really.

Lol, fkinhell. Get a hold of yousef in fairness. I'm not claiming he's the best ever but you're spouting bollox.

I realise you go out of your way to have a different opinion in here, and you strain yourself to come across as 'cool', but talking bollox seems to negate all your previous efforts.
                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 18-11-10, 03:03.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                    His record in big games speaks for itself, but his league winning record (3 in his career in a test of consistency rather than ability to handle the big games) equally speaks for itself.
                    I don't claim to have followed his club career in detail but I hear this touted loads and given the fine margins that exist in club football I wanted to have a look at what he won in his club career in more detail.

1996/97 - won the 96/97 Serie A and the 1996 Intercontinental Cup and got to the final of 1997 UEFA Champions League.

1997/98 - won the 1997–98 Serie A and again got to the Champions League Final and won Italian Supercup.

1998/99 - semifinals of the Champions League, Finalist in the Italian Supercup.

1999/00 - Serie A 2nd

2000/01 - Serie A 2nd

2001/02 - Record world fee to join Madrid. Won Spanish Super Cup, Won UEFA Champions League

2002/03 - La Liga Winner, Champions League - Semi Final, UEFA Super Cup -Winner, Intercontinental Cup - Winner.

2003/04 - Bad year

2004/05 - Second in La Liga

2005/06 - Second in La Liga

FIFA World Player of the Year three times time!

Not a bad record for a guy who only showed up in the big games and doesn't include his international career

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      I don't claim to have followed his club career in detail but I hear this touted loads and given the fine margins that exist in club football I wanted to have a look at what he won in his club career in more detail.

1996/97 - won the 96/97 Serie A and the 1996 Intercontinental Cup and got to the final of 1997 UEFA Champions League.

1997/98 - won the 1997–98 Serie A and again got to the Champions League Final and won Italian Supercup.

1998/99 - semifinals of the Champions League, Finalist in the Italian Supercup.

1999/00 - Serie A 2nd

2000/01 - Serie A 2nd

2001/02 - Record world fee to join Madrid. Won Spanish Super Cup, Won UEFA Champions League

2002/03 - La Liga Winner, Champions League - Semi Final, UEFA Super Cup -Winner, Intercontinental Cup - Winner.

2003/04 - Bad year

2004/05 - Second in La Liga

2005/06 - Second in La Liga

FIFA World Player of the Year three times time!

Not a bad record for a guy who only showed up in the big games

Opr
                      Not a great record for the greatest player of all time playing alongside some of the best players of his generation at two clubs who have utterly incredible records of winning trophies throughout their history. I'm not calling him crap here, just saying I think he's a level below the real contenders of players who can be called the greatest of all time. For a guy SO MONEY at winning trophies, his trophy count is very poor at domestic level for someone of his standards. He was inconsistent, and it has to count against him. If you were just picking a player based on big games, he'd be in there, but over a whole career there have been a few players who can consider themselves quite comfortably better players in the contention for goat. Again, he was obviously an incredible player, a genius, just not quite goat material for that reason.

Also I think there's others ahead of Messi too at the moment, and am not trying to call him the greatest of all time either. But I would have him as ahead of Zidane over the course of his small career so far. Zidane was still incredible though, and a joy to watch.

EDIT - and before anyone says Maradona can have the same criticism, he played for Napoli in his peak years ffs, putting things in perspective he won 100% of their serie a titles.
                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 18-11-10, 03:04.
                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                        Zidane is the greatest player ever people just don't realise it because he didn't do the flash shit when there was no need to.
                        So all the pointless step overs he did in 5 yards of space on the half way line when a simple turn would have done were not flash shit then?

Comment

Not a great record for the greatest player of all time playing alongside some of the best players of his generation at two clubs who have utterly incredible records of winning trophies throughout their history. I'm not calling him crap here, just saying I think he's a level below the real contenders of players who can be called the greatest of all time. For a guy SO MONEY at winning trophies, his trophy count is very poor at domestic level for someone of his standards. He was inconsistent, and it has to count against him. If you were just picking a player based on big games, he'd be in there, but over a whole career there have been a few players who can consider themselves quite comfortably better players in the contention for goat. Again, he was obviously an incredible player, a genius, just not quite goat material for that reason.

Also I think there's others ahead of Messi too at the moment, and am not trying to call him the greatest of all time either. But I would have him as ahead of Zidane over the course of his small career so far. Zidane was still incredible though, and a joy to watch.

EDIT - and before anyone says Maradona can have the same criticism, he played for Napoli in his peak years ffs, putting things in perspective he won 100% of their serie a titles.
                          You make good points, although I wouldn’t condemn anyone for bringing his name up in a GOAT debate. He was the most technically gifted player of his generation (arguably of all time) with a penchant for great performances in big games. For these reasons, a lot of people (myself included) will say that he’s the greatest they’ve ever seen. Doesn’t mean I think he’s the GOAT mind, as inconsistency should definitely count against him as you pointed out. Just think that quite overrated is a tad harsh on the man.

Comment

La Liga was much more competitive during zidane's time compared to the relative ease at which the big two steam roll through the season these days. Football in general was more competitive I think

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                              La Liga was much more competitive during zidane's time compared to the relative ease at which the big two steam roll through the season these days. Football in general was more competitive I think
                              Possibly true, I'm not making my point on his lack of trophies in and of itself, but using them to back up my point about his inconsistency and lack of motivation for smaller games, league titles especially are a sign of consistency of performance and an ability to get the points against the lesser teams. You'd have seen him alot more in Italy and I'm not sure if you agree, but it was defintiely the case in Spain and I've read it being leveled at him in Italy including in this thread today

Quite over-rated was a touch strong alright, just was trying to make a point many who didn't really watch him in domestic action may not have been aware of and something that hugely counts against him.

Comment

Just caught up on the UK Apprentice. Been avoiding the thread today.

Delighted Baggs team won. I've never seen anybody alienate their team so much. The blonde girl looked like she wanted to knife him a couple of times. Loving the way Sugar referred to him as "The Brand". He must get some laugh at his antics.

Sandeesh had to go unfortunately. She'd grown on me the last few weeks. Prob the hawtness tbf. Ridiculous eyes.

Comment

I smiled
                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Possibly true, I'm not making my point on his lack of trophies in and of itself, but using them to back up my point about his inconsistency and lack of motivation for smaller games, league titles especially are a sign of consistency of performance and an ability to get the points against the lesser teams. You'd have seen him alot more in Italy and I'm not sure if you agree, but it was defintiely the case in Spain and I've read it being leveled at him in Italy including in this thread today

Quite over-rated was a touch strong alright, just was trying to make a point many who didn't really watch him in domestic action may not have been aware of and something that hugely counts against him.
                                    A lack of motivation in certain games shouldnt be used as an arguement against someones talent and ability. Maradona, Best, cryuff etc are all up there but by their very nature of the position makes inconsistency a common occurrence.

If its consistency you're judging the GOAT by then surely its Beckenbauer, Maldini and lothar matthäus that should be the names in consideration

Comment

A lack of motivation in certain games shouldnt be used as an arguement against someones talent and ability. Maradona, Best, cryuff etc are all up there but by their very nature of the position makes inconsistency a common occurrence.

If its consistency you're judging the GOAT by then surely its Beckenbauer, Maldini and lothar matthäus that should be the names in consideration
                                      Maradona and Cryuff were never accused of simply not bothering for certain games to the best of my knowledge, inconsistency yes, but disappearing in games because they're too small/they weren't arsed which is something Zidane was widely and semi-regularly accused of of is a different thing. Sheer talent and skill is not enough or Le Tissier would be a contender and Keane would be considered a vastly inferior player to him. Best was a special case for obvious reasons, but fwiw I don't think he should be considered because he didn't do it for long enough. Same reason I wouldn't consider Ronaldinho, despite the fact in his prime I'd have him over any player of the last decade.

The best footballer of all time cannot be someone who quite regularly didn't perform in smaller games, lacked consistency and seriously lacked motivation and effort on many, many occasions in my opinion at least. Pure skill and ability is a different question, and I'd never argue that Zidane lacked either.
                                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 18-11-10, 03:50.

Comment

Im not saying that zidane is best of all time. just saying that the reasons for discrediting him can be leveled at others in consideration.

Comment

Also worth mentioning that Messi grew up in one of the most supportive and best youth systems in the world. He has lived in Spain since he was 11 and never had to move. He came through the ranks with a number of other players and has had the luxury of playing in a team that has been built around many of those players and enjoyed a large degree of continuity. Maybe why so many people see his inability to perform for Argentina at the WC as such a failure ?

Its a big thing for any player to have to get used to a totally new team and country, something Zidane has had to do three times in his club career.

Opr

Comment

Winnar

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Lol, fkinhell. Get a hold of yousef in fairness. I'm not claiming he's the best ever but you're spouting bollox.

I realise you go out of your way to have a different opinion in here, and you strain yourself to come across as 'cool', but talking bollox seems to negate all your previous efforts.
                                              This post is incorrect.

Comment

you were talking through your hole in fairness. If gerrard signed for chelsea 6 years ago, i dont think we would be having this conversation.

george best is also considered one of the greatest ever footballers, he like zidane didnt gain a huge collection of medals.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                  you were talking through your hole in fairness. If gerrard signed for chelsea 6 years ago, i dont think we would be having this conversation.
                                                  He wouldn't be getting his game now. Well with lampard injured he might get a run...

Comment

Is there anything more tilting than this fucking argument again?
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Are you guys going to the Golden Spider awards tonight? My mate is heading and was telling me his company have spent €7k on seats
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                        Is there anything more tilting than this fucking argument again?
                                                        Roy Keane >>>> Fat Frank >>>>>>> Steven Gerrard

Comment

New and final added date for Peter Kay went on sale at 9am for anyone interested.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE8eOSK08M[/ame]
                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-11-10, 09:15.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            The GAA scores can be shockingly bad at times though.
                                                            Am I the only one who hates the fact that Aertal and RTE News put the winning team first in their results, as opposed to the home team?

/awaits answer of 'yes you are'

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Delighted Baggs team won. I've never seen anybody alienate their team so much. The blonde girl looked like she wanted to knife him a couple of times. Loving the way Sugar referred to him as "The Brand". He must get some laugh at his antics.

Sandeesh had to go unfortunately. She'd grown on me the last few weeks. Prob the hawtness tbf. Ridiculous eyes.
                                                              C Kid can't have been happy with Blondie abusing his man crush

and then ripping the piss out of him when they were back in the house

she's a cert to win it imo
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                New and final added date for Peter Kay went on sale at 9am for anyone interested.
                                                                Am I the only one who finds him unfunny?

Comment

Seems doubtful.
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Plenty of pubescent guys find him funny but once you go past the age of 17 or so it's bordering on inexcusable imo.

Now to watch Beauty and the Geek. The 'Beauties' have a challenge involving mud, water and skimpy clothing this week.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Some great photos here, theme is protest.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                          Plenty of pubescent guys find him funny but once you go past the age of 17 or so it's bordering on inexcusable imo.

Now to watch Beauty and the Geek. The 'Beauties' have a challenge involving mud, water and skimpy clothing this week.
                                                                          Win if intentionally ironic.Fail if not.
                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                            it's funny but the Dutch (and other Northern European countries) really aren't that 'liberal' at all in many ways

Comment

LOL at the problems its causing.
                                                                              border towns such as Maastricht and Terneuzen have already restricted the sale of marijuana to foreigners to limit crime and disturbances such as traffic jams
                                                                              Maybe the IMF should encourage us to go into the Drug Tourism industry. I guess we already are in that business except that there is no shortage of alcohol anywhere they are coming from but we'd be good at it
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This was always going to happen imo.The place is a failed project in drug liberalisation akin to "Hamsterdam" in The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Maybe the IMF should encourage us to go into the Drug Tourism industry. I guess we already are in that business except that there is no shortage of alcohol anywhere they are coming from but we'd be good at it
                                                                                  you're on the right track there Strewelpeter but you fail to see the Big Picture

we have 500,000 unemployed people in this country and probably another 1.5 million or so who are also a drain on the public purse (pensioners, children, disabled etc). What we need to do is market Ireland as a destination for Psychotourismâ„¢; we encourage deranged cokeheads to come in here, get stoned out of their minds and then we hand them weaponry and encourage them to slaughter as many people as they can without fear of legal repercussions. We could charge 100k a pop.

Two birds, one stone. The population would be reduced to economically viable units and we'd make a fortune.

It's visionary thinking like this that will get us out of the hole imo

Comment

I've always used the 'in-ear' bud earphones but was thinking of upgrading to an over-ear style - can anyone recommend a good pair of earphones in the €20-€40 range?

Comment

Ah yes,

Minsiter for Enterprise Batt O'Keeffe last night described the situation as being akin to a poker game
                                                                                      "We've got to play poker over the next couple of days to see what cards these people have to play, what exactly they have in mind. We would like to see the colour of their money" (front page of today's Ir. Chimes)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        I've always used the 'in-ear' bud earphones but was thinking of upgrading to an over-ear style - can anyone recommend a good pair of earphones in the €20-€40 range?

Those are the best but as mentioned everyone around will be able to hear depending on your listening volume.

Comment

Having met Big Iain at the weekend i couldn't help but notice if you put a pair of glasses on him you would have this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            it's funny but the Dutch (and other Northern European countries) really aren't that 'liberal' at all in many ways
                                                                                            This

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            This was always going to happen imo.The place is a failed project in drug liberalisation akin to "Hamsterdam" in The Wire.
                                                                                            And this

The brother in law is from Amsterdam and he maintains the locals are long since weary of the place being seen as one big, smoke-filled whorehouse (obv a generalisation, but you get me)
                                                                                            It would seem elected officials are taking notice. The liberal or relaxed attitude has been taken advantage of and has not developed along the lines originally intended.
                                                                                            This has been on the horizon for a while as right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                                                                                              You make good points, although I wouldn’t condemn anyone for bringing his name up in a GOAT debate. He was the most technically gifted player of his generation (arguably of all time) with a penchant for great performances in big games. For these reasons, a lot of people (myself included) will say that he’s the greatest they’ve ever seen. Doesn’t mean I think he’s the GOAT mind, as inconsistency should definitely count against him as you pointed out. Just think that quite overrated is a tad harsh on the man.
                                                                                              .

Pretty incredible original statement. Anyway...
                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

we encourage deranged cokeheads to come in here, get stoned out of their minds and then we hand them weaponry and encourage them to slaughter as many people as they can without fear of legal repercussions.
                                                                                                Sounds like The Belvedere after the IPB game.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  Some great photos here, theme is protest.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...n_protest.html
                                                                                                  useless imo
                                                                                                  there was only one protest that involved partialy clothed women and the photo was lolbad

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Sandeesh is so ridiculously attractive. But yeah, bringing in Liz and Stuart wasn't the greatest of tactical decisions.

Actually, when you compare the quality of responses from them when Sugar put the 'why shouldn't I fire you' squeeze on to what the Irish candidates offer up it is shocking. Both of them spoke clearly and concisely, referencing successes on previous tasks and making the argument that they've been integral contributors on previous tasks. No 'I work hard'; 'I'm a warrior'; 'I really want this' rubbish.

Ultimately, you look at the remaining UK candidates and (Bagg aside) the idea of paying them £100k for a high responsibility job isn't utterly ridiculous.

Baggs is fucking horrendous! Brilliant entertainment mind, but he comes across as a complete and utter cock. And every bit as incompetent and idiotic as you would expect a 21 year old to be.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    Are you guys going to the Golden Spider awards tonight? My mate is heading and was telling me his company have spent €7k on seats
                                                                                                    lol, no way we were spending the crazy prices quoted for a table.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                      Got sennhesier hd 201s for £12 delivered off amazon as my first pair of "cans". they're pretty handy, especially as ear muffs! Cable is far far too long though

Comment

Sandeesh is so ridiculously attractive.
                                                                                                        don't see it myself

Baggs is fucking horrendous! Brilliant entertainment mind, but he comes across as a complete and utter cock. And every bit as incompetent and idiotic as you would expect a 21 year old to be.
                                                                                                        ^^this, the 'I don't take notes' spiel was loltastic

the blonde one is head and shoulders above the rest imo

Comment

I really can't fathom how people perceive Lampard as even equal to Gerrard. What that man has done for Liverpool is incredible, he get's judged by his own high standards and sometimes looks ordinary in comparison, but to suggest that Lampard in a Chelski team of stars is even equal to Gerrard is laughable. In my view it shows a shgocking lack of perception. If you want to take the argument to International level, Gerrard again comes out tops. There are some at Liverpool FC who rate Gerrard as their best player of all time. I wouldn't argue.
                                                                                                          Also I'm a huge fans of Messi , he is the best player playing at the moment. He team ethic leaves Ronaldo for dead even if you do mistakenly think their talent is equal. But I never been astonished as often as I was watching Maradona play, his balance, his strength, his aerial ability, his dribbling/control were all incredible.
                                                                                                          At both International and club level Maradona took over the game. I was privleged to see him play at his best in much the same way I felt watching Tiger at his peak.

10 sports men who amazed me in my life. (in no particular order)

1. Maradonna
                                                                                                          2. Sean Kelly
                                                                                                          3 Tiger
                                                                                                          4.Sugar Ray Leonard (pacman of his day)
                                                                                                          5.Armstrong
                                                                                                          6.Bruce Lee
                                                                                                          7.Messi
                                                                                                          8 Solskjaer for finishing (of course)
                                                                                                          9 Jonah Lomu
                                                                                                          10 McCoy

Comment

...

Comment

don't see it myself

Hotter than Liz IMO

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                Hotter than Liz IMO
                                                                                                                madness!

although my preference would be for the blonde lady. I am a gentleman after all.

Comment

Sandeesh eyes are mesmerising. If Iranian wimmin look like that no wonder they are covered up. The nose is the only slight fault. Gorgeous.

There is a dublin saying when someone fucks something up. We say, that fucker made a bags of it. I see now where it came from, must have been that twits grandfather.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      Sandeesh eyes are mesmerising. If Iranian wimmin look like that no wonder they are covered up. The nose is the only slight fault. Gorgeous.
                                                                                                                      we need Gholi here for expert diagnosis

Comment

the blonde ones face doesn't quite have sufficient symmetry imo
                                                                                                                        "what do you look for in a woman HH?"

"symmetry"

Comment

^^this, the 'I don't take notes' spiel was loltastic

the blonde one is head and shoulders above the rest imo
                                                                                                                          Agree. She is coming across as someone who has a lot of high pressure work experience under her belt.

What was most telling for me though was a couple of tasks ago when they had to select new products and go out and sell them. She was responsible for a couple of major oversights, and when they were pointed out to her by Sugar her reaction spoke of her being genuinely mortified to make basic errors. No arguing, no passing the buck - just a very genuine 'yeah that was shite on my part' reaction. Having watched many iterations of this show, the best candidates tend to be those who make few mistakes, but don't try and hide from them.

And that makes sense, because there is nothing worse than working with someone who never admits they're wrong, and always is trying to deflect blame or negative attention onto other people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X