Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jsut back from the munster match, epic stuff! I've never seen the weather so bad, perfect conditions for Munster, like playing halfway up the cliffs of Moher!
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
      Oh now be fair!
      Just look at the new BBV thread title for God's sake.

What more do ye want?

LOL!!!!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O04ZUSDm9g0[/ame]

Comment

ugh, so GF seems mad at me when I come home from match. she's now gone to a friends for the night, and I'm left guessing what I've gotten caught for.
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            ugh, so GF seems mad at me when I come home from match. she's now gone to a friends for the night, and I'm left guessing what I've gotten caught for.
            ask in the wimmin's thread?

Comment

anniversary/birthday/lack of alcohol?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnoI7Be4VZk[/ame]

Comment

honest answer!!!! " she is mad" Its called how would u feel if i fucked off and left u on your own when i need your company!!!!!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                    lol,what woman waits half an hour? screw that,if theres a que im off to the mens toilets! apologise as ya enter and once again when leaving and its dandy
                    In my wild an reckless youth when at a gig where I knew the lay of the land and there was a mad queue for the mens, Id pop into the womens

anyone said anything Id point out that if women are allowed into the mens, men are allowed into the womens

Usually some chick in there would pipe up in my defense and away I would go

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      ask in the wimmin's thread?
                      Erm... did you leave the toilet seat up? Fill up the bowl and forget to flush? Missed the bowl and didn't clean up?

Just text her and ask her FFS! Have it out with her when she gets in... ask her if she's "pretending" to be cross with you so that she can pop out and have a sneaky glass of wine and hours of gossip with her mates without you texting her to get home.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                        honest answer!!!! " she is mad" Its called how would u feel if i fucked off and left u on your own when i need your company!!!!!
                        bitches be crazy.
                        Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                        Erm... did you leave the toilet seat up? Fill up the bowl and forget to flush? Missed the bowl and didn't clean up?

Just text her and ask her FFS! Have it out with her when she gets in... ask her if she's "pretending" to be cross with you so that she can pop out and have a sneaky glass of wine and hours of gossip with her mates without you texting her to get home.
                        You're probably closer to right I'd say.
                        hmmm. no repkly yet anyway. Christ ye're hard work.
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Tonight is a new low for the once-mighty BBV

Comment

Fckn poxy iPoker must die.

4.5 hours into 7K gteed 16 left andd playing 11 bb's AK on the button and a raise in before me and the poxy client disconnects.
                            get back and I'm crippled shove A9 get called by 28o A28 flop
                            FML
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I am not usually one for "hands" but flopping 3 aces with A10 from a hero call vs 66 is very satisfying

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                feck off ye love it!!!!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                  feck off ye love it!!!!
                                  Oh yeah, fake shitting and urinals are really inspiring topics!

Comment

every time we hit rock bottom, we discover a new more powerful drill. Keep diggin lads.
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Some world class toilet ettiquette was adhered to today im glad to report. The newly 'done up' mens jacks/changing room somehow doesnt have a urinal just three cubicles. Ridiculous.

I walk in and one cubicle is occupied. I walk into a vacant one for a slash and i must have confused him when he heard me tear a jacks roll (so i can lift the seat without having to touch it. Im not a piddler with the seat down as i have spitter spatter consideration.)

With that the flush hurridly goes next door to signal he wants no hand wash clash in case id be a quick user. For a second he doesnt know that im not locking up and soon realises im only having a slash so theres an obvious slow down next door. He must have realised he betrayed himself with the flush and no exit so i hurried up to save his behind locked door blushes. So he diligently waited until i was finished and hand washed. He didnt even give me the hurry up on my last couple of strides out the door by letting me hear the door latch open. Probably because as i mentioned i hurried right up as one courtesy deserves another.

Comment

Oh yeah, fake shitting and urinals are really inspiring topics!
                                        oh so you were not referring to us lovely ladies taking over here! phew thank fuck!

yes i have to agree the topic here tonight was fairly shitty
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

This is what happens when we let the women out of the kitcken/bedroom.

See what damage they're capable of in a couple of hours.
                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpuVaCA8_gg[/ame]

premo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

secret its called multitasking!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

its bad enough ye dont know where it is, but ye also cant spell it!!!!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                  Some world class toilet ettiquette was adhered to today im glad to report. The newly 'done up' mens jacks/changing room somehow doesnt have a urinal just three cubicles. Ridiculous.

I walk in and one cubicle is occupied. I walk into a vacant one for a slash and i must have confused him when he heard me tear a jacks roll (so i can lift the seat without having to touch it. Im not a piddler with the seat down as i have spitter spatter consideration.)

With that the flush hurridly goes next door to signal he wants no hand wash clash in case id be a quick user. For a second he doesnt know that im not locking up and soon realises im only having a slash so theres an obvious slow down next door. He must have realised he betrayed himself with the flush and no exit so i hurried up to save his behind locked door blushes. So he diligently waited until i was finished and hand washed. He didnt even give me the hurry up on my last couple of strides out the door by letting me hear the door latch open. Probably because as i mentioned i hurried right up as one courtesy deserves another.
                                                  I'm impressed Aidan... your mother clearly raised you well! I bet you wouldn't hesitate to use the other urinal either if the middle one was occupied?!

Who wants to bet that it was our Daire in the other cubicle(!)
                                                  Last edited by Electra Blue; 17-11-10, 00:39. Reason: Kayroo's BP will rocket if he sees my bad grammar!

Comment

26 Ways To Make A Woman Smile

1. When she asks how she looks shrug and say "could be better" this will keep her on her toes. Girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say "you better be". Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement. And every girl needs some improvement.

6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words "f*** you" and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then, drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper gently into her ear "...because i
                                                    can."

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

11. Warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things like basketball.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you actually care about her never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no she's not hungry. Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for them.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what i'm talking about.

21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. She'll say no it's just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you f***ing baby. Girls like a tough man.

22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.

23. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

24. Remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

25. When she gives you a present on your birthday, christmas, or just when ever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much but i think it's funny.

26. If she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call youre going to tell her a special surprise. Now shell be really excited. Now dont call.

Comment

Let's put all this misogyny behind us with a nice going to bed lullaby with those splendid minstrels NWA:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5bUpOEHcw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                        Toilet etiquette questions:

1) 3 urinals in the jacks in work. If I walk into the jacks needing a piss and there's someone standing at the middle one is it acceptable for me to piss in the one on the left or the right or should I sheepishly go to a bog and pretending I'm taking a dump?

2) Is yer man acting the bollox by pissing in the middle one? I'd usually take one on either side if there were 3 free out of consideration to my co-workers.

I meekly ducked into the bog fwiw. He took a ridic long time washing his hands too so I had to pretend to wipe my arse and along with the obligatory flush
                                                        Next time just stand behind him until he's finished and when he asks WTF? Just say you like to use the middle one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          I 100% agree with this. Never in a million years would i want to pretend i'm taking a dump. It's nightmare as it is when you need to take a dump in the ifrst place

No matter whether it's work/pub/club or whatever, if i'm needing a leak and there's a cubicle free, i use it and leave the urinal alone. I actually just leave the door open when i'm taking a piss. I don't see any reason why you think you need to stand beside someone at a urinal if it's free
                                                          +1
                                                          At the risk of sounding a bit ghey am I the only man who dabs after a shake?

Comment

Twice within 10 minutes hurt!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($32.85)
                                                            SB ($15.89)
                                                            BB ($25)
                                                            UTG ($25)
                                                            Hero (MP) ($36.56)
                                                            CO ($25)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, K
                                                            UTG bets $1, Hero calls $1, 4 folds

Flop: ($2.35) 7, 7, 3 (2 players)
                                                            UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5, UTG calls $3.50

Turn: ($12.35) K (2 players)
                                                            UTG checks, Hero bets $6.75, UTG calls $6.75

River: ($25.85) 6 (2 players)
                                                            UTG checks, Hero bets $23.81 (All-In), UTG calls $12.25 (All-In)

Total pot: $50.35 | Rake: $2.51

Results:
                                                            UTG had A, A (two pair, Aces and sevens).
                                                            Hero had A, K (two pair, Kings and sevens).
                                                            Outcome: UTG won $47.84

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($21.01)
                                                            Hero (CO) ($35.95)
                                                            Button ($25)
                                                            SB ($30.26)
                                                            BB ($8.35)
                                                            UTG ($25)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A
                                                            2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, Button raises to $2.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5.75, Button calls $3.25

Flop: ($11.85) 5, 8, 5 (2 players)
                                                            Hero checks, Button checks

Turn: ($11.85) K (2 players)
                                                            Hero bets $5.25, Button raises to $19.25 (All-In), Hero calls $14

River: ($50.35) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $50.35 | Rake: $2.51

Results:
                                                            Button had A, A (two pair, Aces and fives).
                                                            Hero had K, A (two pair, Kings and fives).
                                                            Outcome: Button won $47.84

Comment

We have 5 cubicles in work, I have them assorted in preferential order.

1, 5, 4, 3, 2 from the door. I think its important to be prepared heading in ...

Comment

WOW!! is all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                  Wow, he really does look like a girl!
                                                                  ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

some ball of shit talk going on here tonight

where is chd?
                                                                    he wouldn't be long sorting this out

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ok iam going to sort this out

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Seriously tilting night played 3.2k hands but was really swingy and could never get into profit even tho i ended up only down 1 buyin my head is fried. I was even abusing like mad in the chat which i hate doing.
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

oh FML. I'm being accused of cheating with a girl, and I havent been. she got into my facebook by accident, and saw a few pisstake messages from this girl about magic, and how she'd settled down with some guy, and thinks there was something going on cos there was an "x" at the end of a few messages. crap crap crap
                                                                          Last edited by Zuroph; 17-11-10, 01:49.
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ok due to the recent influx of wimmins i suggest that we all fuck off and leave them here on their own.

SPOILER
                                                                            i have found a new home for us here

Comment

oh FML. I'm being accused of cheating with a girl, and I havent been. she got into my facebook by accident, and saw a few pisstake messages from this girl about magic, and how she'd settled down with some guy and thinks there was something going on cos there was an "x" at the end of a few messages. crap crap crap
                                                                              mehh
                                                                              standard enough, i get a couple of these outbursts every few months
                                                                              learning to deal with it is the tricky part
                                                                              do nothing to put her mind at ease is my advice
                                                                              if an oppurtunity pops up to wind her up even more during the future argument you should take it

if your serious about this girl you have to get used to these reckless outbursts, its a woman thing if they go any few weeks without an arguement they will invent one

Comment

Morning Eight-Ball

Comment

oh FML. I'm being accused of cheating with a girl, and I havent been. she got into my facebook by accident, and saw a few pisstake messages from this girl about magic, and how she'd settled down with some guy, and thinks there was something going on cos there was an "x" at the end of a few messages. crap crap crap
                                                                                  Calm down man.
                                                                                  Both of you sit down and read every one of your facebook messages incoming and outgoing and discuss/analyze exactly what each and every sentence means in your relationship with her.

Don't forget to go through hers too....

gtfo imo...accidently reading your facebook messages = bunny boiler.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    Calm down man.
                                                                                    Both of you sit down and read every one of your facebook messages incoming and outgoing and discuss/analyze exactly what each and every sentence means in your relationship with her.

Don't forget to go through hers too....

gtfo imo...accidently reading your facebook messages = bunny boiler.
                                                                                    This or just hit her with a steel chair!

Comment

I'd be more pissed off with her reading my facebook messages to be honest. Got into your facebook by accident...... hmmmmm

Women be crazy

Comment

Fucking hell the BBV turned into a disaster for awhile wait till Raoul reads this might put him off the doom and gloom for awhile, maybe it would be better to read that than the last few pages!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxsfEio0L8Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD8AFbD2mmE[/ame]
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Seems a bit suspect, yeah you got into it by accident? Ok log out so dont spend the next half hour reading my messages!

Refer to my videos posted above

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            Fucking hell the BBV turned into a disaster for awhile wait till Raoul reads this might put him off the doom and gloom for awhile, maybe it would be better to read that than the last few pages!

Music video by Ludacris performing Ho. (C) 2000 The Island Def Jam Music Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD8AFbD2mmE
                                                                                            Reach up in the sky for the HO-zone layer!! forgot how class that song was. I'll have to dig that album out now, the last decent thing he did. It'd prob be overkill to post Pussy Poppin' now

Comment

My house just got hit with a power cut...My phone is now my only source of light, internet, music and general entertainment. Isn't technology just awesome

EDIT it also says alot about my awful sleeping habbits that even sitting in a house without so much as a working light and it being nearly 3am going to bed hasn't really crossed my mind
                                                                                              Last edited by Sledgejammer; 17-11-10, 02:40.
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                Reach up in the sky for the HO-zone layer!! forgot how class that song was. I'll have to dig that album out now, the last decent thing he did. It'd prob be overkill to post Pussy Poppin' now
                                                                                                He is defo one of my favourite rappers, would love all of the songs on his albums but he has had some savage songs!

Never overkill

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_-DST-6oA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                  My house just got hit with a power cut...My phone is now my only source of light, internet, music and general entertainment. Isn't technology just awesome

EDIT it also says alot about my awful sleeping habbits that even sitting in a house without so much as a working light and it being nearly 3am going to bed hasn't really crossed my mind
                                                                                                  High 5

Thank god my laptop battery is like 6 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                    It'd prob be overkill to post Pussy Poppin' now
                                                                                                    this is the overkill :
                                                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w7rxKZxYjI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      High 5

Thank god my laptop battery is like 6 hours!
                                                                                                      I also just realised my nintendo ds is right beside me. This powercut has barely altered my night at all. Insomnia and technology laughs in it's face!
                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Ivey Ivey Ivey

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D5i6ReLb1E[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3cE39vIvOw[/ame]

Comment

A friend of mine always picks the urinal next to you and tries to have a proper conversation. He loves it when people cant pee because of him.

Comment

All this uncertainty, EU trying to get Ireland to take bail out, Ireland not wanting bail out, is this the EU's way of trying
                                                                                                            to deflate the eur?

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                            kind of a subtle one this:

type 'recursion' into google...
                                                                                                            Try anagram.

Just stumbled upon some tv show called 'Extreme fishing with Robson Green', sounds like an Alan Partridge idea.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 17-11-10, 06:49.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fucking no Simpsons on TV today due to a 30 minute special on the Royal Wedding.

Comment

Australians love that shit, bludgers.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                                  Australians love that shit, bludgers.
                                                                                                                  Seriously?

Comment

Yeah well it seems most of the auld ones do anyway. They interviewed a few younger people on the streets about it today and most of the responses were "Who?" and "Doesn't bother me, why should I care?".

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X