This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    This thread is very male orientated i notice, ye do talk some shite at times i must say.

This site needs more females, i just might start up a ladies only thread but before i do could someone tell me has it been done already in the past,

what ye think???

Kayroo will be delighted with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
      anyone else here try to open the DHL mail?

I opened it and tried to execute it but nothing happened so far... any thoughts?
      eh, its a virus
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In fairness,there is a shortage of young male fast drivers in the country.

The authorities could do with taking a leaf out of their book especially on speed limits,what with their exceptionally low fatality rate.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
          Kayroo will be delighted with this.

OOh lovely would she like to join up!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            hang yer teatowel on it.
            Still interested in the turbo WW Solks?

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
              just make sure to label NSFW or lloyd will drop the banhammer
              i think it's NSFM in this case

Whats NSFW???
              Not Safe For Women

Comment

OOh lovely would she like to join up!
                He was tempting me to savage your poor use of the English language. I skipped over that particular turd and jumped right on to your terrible idea for a thread involving you, MrsFlushdraw, ElectraBlue and Liz.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  Still interested in the turbo WW Solks?

of course, Ive cracked open a can and the Rugby on, so lets go.

oh and hang yer teatowel on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    eh, its a virus
                    I know that! I mean what can i expect?

Comment

I've downgraded Raouls bailout assertion from 100% to 98%

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        He was tempting me to savage your poor use of the English language. I skipped over that particular turd and jumped right on to your terrible idea for a thread involving you, MrsFlushdraw, ElectraBlue and Liz.
                        Exactly Mrs Flushdraw, Electrablue, liz and my goodself, a handful of ladies and God knows how many of ye!

More females might be tempted to join if they see " THE LADIES LOUNGE"

YE men can read our posts but wont be able to comment now that would be sweet!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

The all blacks minus 14pts to beat a misfiring ireland by 14pts 10/11 has to be the bet of the year
                          get on now as those odds will surely shorten.
                          Best price@ paddypower
                          Cant see the blacks score less than 40 regardless of the weather and seeing us score more than 20 be a miracle unless they have a big lead and empty the bench
                          lumpage

Comment

Exactly Mrs Flushdraw, Electrablue, liz and my goodself, a handful of ladies and God knows how many of ye!

Sexism works both ways..lock this thread up boyos
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

stolen from Chubby brown. had to post it to scare off the wimmins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIbLManOzs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIbLManOzs[/ame]

Comment

Frankie Sheean : "Ideal conditions for Rugby"
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  This Australian team fronted up well to the Leicester pack last week oz by 3 ship

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                    I know that! I mean what can i expect?

changes to registry and zombieing your machine for spam
                                    Just found out my missus opened it on my laptop Saturday.
                                    Luckily my av kicked in and virtually slapped her for being silly
                                    something like this I'm hoping
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad so i Had one more for dessert
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Tbh that would be more sexist than sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Still WWing?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                            Sexism works both ways..lock this thread up boyos
                                            Boom!

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                              Right odd request from a newbie, here it goes.

I have a ticket for the UK & Irl new depositers freeroll on stars tonight @ 8.30pm

It's a 10k prizepool. I need £1.55 transfer on stars however, to cover the buy in and rebuy/add on (yes 1 english pound and 55 dirty pennys) Will give 25% percent of winnings for this paupers sum.

Any takers PM me.

Mint.

Goose

Any takers? Have about 25 mins to reg.--------Sorted
                                              Last edited by Goose; 16-11-10, 20:30. Reason: Sorted

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                changes to registry and zombieing your machine for spam
                                                Just found out my missus opened it on my laptop Saturday.
                                                Luckily my av kicked in and virtually slapped her for being silly
                                                something like this I'm hoping
                                                I think mine did too, but how can I check? I don't notice any change at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                  Still WWing?
                                                  if u get it going soon
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thread started for ye Michelle.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEubt6HpGhs[/ame]

Link to Paul mounets wiki

And for those to lazy to click the link

Paul Mounet bears a striking resemblance to Keanu Reeves, which has led some commentators to speculate that Reeves and Mounet are in fact the same ageless man.[1]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          kind of a subtle one this:

type 'recursion' into google...
                                                          Excellent! Would do again

Comment

1 more for WW?

Comment

Comment

An all girl site where us menfolk can look but not touch eh?

will there be a cover charge?

Comment

Should be kept as a posting weapon in case the ladies thread gets out of hand.

Comment

Munster Oz been very entertaining so far

Comment

Last 10 mins for WW signup

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                        Munster Oz been very entertaining so far
                                                                        Its been such a battle so far. Was going to go into it but decided id watch it in the comfort of my home!

Comment

This thread is very male orientated i notice, ye do talk some shite at times i must say.

This site needs more females, i just might start up a ladies only thread but before i do could someone tell me has it been done already in the past,

what ye think???

Comment

All this economy talk would tilt ye.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Balls another turnover for Oz. Munster playing great in these conditions!

Comment

How much water should you drink a day? How much do you drink?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    I've no idea what you should drink but i'd say i'm well above average.

I sleep with my mouth open and it tends to gey v dry, and tend to drink alot during the night.

I drink about 4-5 litres a day!
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

15-6, Mon Munster!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

I sleep with my mouth open and it tends to gey v dry, and tend to drink alot during the night.

I think its pretty bad to be drinking that much per day. I think something like 2 litres is the recommended amount*

*Although it does depend on your body weight

Comment

Similar amount here. Means I end up waking up about 3 times a night to take a piss though

Comment

Munster letting off the handbrake now, pity that kick didn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                              I think its pretty bad to be drinking that much per day. I think something like 2 litres is the recommended amount*

I used to think the same but I asked a mate who's a doc and my GP about it a couple of years ago and they both told me the same, that's it's actually very healthy as long as your system is flushing it out regurlarly.

I too wake alot at night Kev, ensuite bathroom FTW!

Comment

That seems like a crazy amount I thought it would be 2-3

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

Kinda on the heavy side me, just asking because I was drinking a bottle of Volvic and has "join the challenge, drink 1.5l a day for the next 14 days"

Probably something to do with to make you feel better.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                Similar amount here. Means I end up waking up about 3 times a night to take a piss though
                                                                                                Yeah thats the poxy part, was ridiculous after the IPB game must of been up about 8 times between when I went to bed at 4 and a little after I woke up at 11:30

Fucking pox!

Comment

what ye think???

Michelle - they always talk like this... pure shite alright - and open any random page, the conversations don't make much sense. Bless them! Ah sure, it keeps them happy after all the bad beats we inflict on them so, I leave them to it - its the only pleasure they have left!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    I'd actually cut back if it was me just to increase my length of uninterrupted sleep, but I don't think that amount of water can have a negative effect on someone's health.

Comment

for the american football fans here :P

Comment

.

I was necking 7/8 liters per day for a few weeks as part of a training prop bet with a mate...basically whoever lost the most body fat % won. Ideally i think 2 liters per day would be about right otherwise, but going to the pish at all hours can get very annoying.
                                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                          Michelle - they always talk like this... pure shite alright - and open any random page, the conversations don't make much sense. Bless them! Ah sure, it keeps them happy after all the bad beats we inflict on them so, I leave them to it - its the only pleasure they have left!
                                                                                                          Hmm I must agree jules. I tell ya I gave a few of them shockin bad beats on Saturday he hehehe

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Can only put bad beats on people consistently if you get it in bad on a regular basis. Therefore, by your own logic, women suck at poker.

You heard it here first people.
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Hmm I must agree jules. I tell ya I gave a few of them shockin bad beats on Saturday he hehehe

Lucky you... I never get THAT lucky! Either I have the best hand and it stands or I get hammered...

Raised-shoved with KJs and called by 97o on a J9x flop... river? Fcuking 7(!) I really hate you Poker!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                Can only put bad beats on people consistently if you get it in bad on a regular basis. Therefore, by your own logic, women suck at poker.

You heard it here first people.

Excuse me Keith... Have you EVER played with Michelle? She's a class of her own, nothing to do with being a female, trust me.

Let me think... from my notes: YOU once called me down once on a A high board with 2nd best pair and hit trips on river to hammer my TPTK - what does that make YOU?!

Pot. Kettle. Black. By YOUR own logic(!)

Comment

Lucky you... I never get THAT lucky! Either I have the best hand and it stands or I get hammered...

Raised-shoved with KJs and called by 97o on a J9x flop... river? Fcuking 7(!) I really hate you Poker!
                                                                                                                  No ya don't jules ya love it really!!!
                                                                                                                  It's all them bad beats that make the heart pound and make u come back for more!
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Please re-open that thread Kev and let them post in there.

Comment

2-3 litres is the recommended amount
                                                                                                                      I try to get that in, sometimes more, used to have awful hamstring trouble
                                                                                                                      couple of years pouring the water down my neck and it got a lot better (tip from a mate) *im sure it wasn't just the water

Kinda on the heavy side me, just asking because I was drinking a bottle of Volvic and has "join the challenge, drink 1.5l a day for the next 14 days"

Probably something to do with to make you feel better.
                                                                                                                      Think that Volvic challenge is based on the idea that 60-70% of western world are supposed to be in a constant state of dehydration due to not drinking enough water/etc (sometimes when you feel hungry you are actually thirsty)
                                                                                                                      People it is aimed at would feel a lot better after the 14 days and attach the brand to the fix

I used to think the same but I asked a mate who's a doc and my GP about it a couple of years ago and they both told me the same, that's it's actually very healthy as long as your system is flushing it out regurlarly.
                                                                                                                      Happy days, flushing the system is good but I remember being told that if you drink too much water you can end up pissing out vitamins and the likes
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 16-11-10, 22:19. Reason: *

Comment

Toilet etiquette questions:

1) 3 urinals in the jacks in work. If I walk into the jacks needing a piss and there's someone standing at the middle one is it acceptable for me to piss in the one on the left or the right or should I sheepishly go to a bog and pretending I'm taking a dump?

2) Is yer man acting the bollox by pissing in the middle one? I'd usually take one on either side if there were 3 free out of consideration to my co-workers.

I meekly ducked into the bog fwiw. He took a ridic long time washing his hands too so I had to pretend to wipe my arse and along with the obligatory flush

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                                          Toilet etiquette questions:

1) 3 urinals in the jacks in work. If I walk into the jacks needing a piss and there's someone standing at the middle one is it acceptable for me to piss in the one on the left or the right or should I sheepishly go to a bog and pretending I'm taking a dump?

2) Is yer man acting the bollox by pissing in the middle one? I'd usually take one on either side if there were 3 free out of consideration to my co-workers.

I meekly ducked into the bog fwiw. He took a ridic long time washing his hands too so I had to pretend to wipe my arse and along with the obligatory flush
                                                                                                                          Are you man or mouse?! Just go up and piss the nearest urinal, so what if he's standing next to you(!) He's not going to pass any remarks is he? Or are you self-concious about your size? There's help out there for that kind of thing...

There prob was 2 men using the outter two urinals and HE had no choice but use the middle one... in this case he's more of a man and happy in his own skin than you are.

FFS! Men(!)

Kevin... have you read my PM yet? Unlock our thread please!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X