Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys can anyone suggest the best way of getting from Sandyford to Castleknock?

How much would a taxi cost roughly?

The only other way I know is getting the Luas to town, walking to Connelly and getting the Maynooth train from there, but I think that would take ages and the weather could be terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      word of warning to any of you who plan to go to el clasico on November 28th, well it's been moved to the 29th A MONDAY.
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcy8bvhewtU[/ame]

Comment

19/41 in the $18k Guar r/a on Ipoker at the mo. $5k for 1st would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Guys can anyone suggest the best way of getting from Sandyford to Castleknock?

How much would a taxi cost roughly?

The only other way I know is getting the Luas to town, walking to Connelly and getting the Maynooth train from there, but I think that would take ages and the weather could be terrible...
          That's a serious trek.

Not sure if there's any buses either to shorten the journey!

Comment

It would make it easier if I knew where there was a dart station in Sandyford as I could just take that to Connolly.

Can I get the Luas to anywhere near Connolly or do I need to get off at Stephen's Green?

Comment

It would make it easier if I knew where there was a dart station in Sandyford as I could just take that to Connolly.

Can I get the Luas to anywhere near Connolly or do I need to get off at Stephen's Green?
              Luas line to Sandyford stops at Stephen's green, about a 15 min walk to Connolly, or 10 to Tara/Pearse.

Give this a shot - looks promising

Comment

The Red Line Luas goes into Connolly.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Luas to town and then the 37 dpending on where you are going in Castleknock.

Comment

Last stop on the Sandyford line is Stephen's Green - jump off there and walk around to Dawson Street (2 minute walk) and get the 37 bus to Castleknock

Comment

You never need a reason to post some blues

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyloYh2RtJQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWxZtI3ONY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3J7PZO1bp4[/ame]

And what we all red blooded men strive for...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3_TX9rKVE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                        Luas to town and then the 37 dpending on where you are going in Castleknock.
                        Coolmine/Clonsilla type area.

Think it would be the 37 I want alright, that's what I was told anyway - that goes from outside that Ulster bank near Trinity right?

Better option than going to Connolly for the train?

Comment

Air coach to OConnell st and 38 to castleknock?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                            Last stop on the Sandyford line is Stephen's Green - jump off there and walk around to Dawson Street (2 minute walk) and get the 37 bus to Castleknock

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Jour...Timetables/37/
                            Think this is the option I'll go for since I sort of know it, at least I've used both services independantly before.

I figure it would amount to an hour or so travel time? A bit more maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                              19/41 in the $18k Guar r/a on Ipoker at the mo. $5k for 1st would be nice
                              1/28

Edit: Not posting again, immediately lose with JJ v QQ (still 2/28 tho )
                              Last edited by ghostface; 12-11-10, 01:21.

Comment

Epic lols at El Tren on the save Icarus from the mods FB page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Epic lols at El Tren on the save Icarus from the mods FB page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Saw it in my inbox, almost choked, lol.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Perfect opportunity for you weirdos to recruit the man.

I've played tournies with him online for the last 4 years and I find the collective outpour of emotion towards him most amusing.

Always seemed like a nice guy though to be fair.
                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 12-11-10, 01:27.
                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

And you banned me for being in contact with the great one.Pfffft.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                        Perfect opportunity for you weirdos to recruit the man.

I've played tournies with him online for the last 4 years and the sudden burst of love is most amusing.

Always seemed like a nice guy though to be fair.
                                        He says he wants to sign up for the next WW game,says he plays it on the Spanish forum all the time.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Said he is always wherewolf.

Comment

"I am werewolf, I kill you"

Comment

El Lobo

Comment

Saw your name before your ninja delete Keane, stalking your photos now; dark girl wearing the purple dress, hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                  Saw your name before your ninja delete Keane, stalking your photos now; dark girl wearing the purple dress, hello.
                                                  What ninja delete?

Be nice about my friends please...

Comment

What ninja delete?

Be nice about my friends please...
                                                    You seemed to post on the el tren bit but now it's gone.
                                                    I was being nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                      You seemed to post on the el tren bit but now it's gone.
                                                      I was being nice.
                                                      Hmm not sure what happened there, I hit "like" alright but don't think I posted.

That's a girl I used to live with - she's a legend. Epic as well

Comment

Started watching this 'Fade Street' thing.
                                                        This girl is called 'Vogue', or calls herself 'Vogue'?

Don't know if I can stomach this.

Comment

Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
                                                          Yeah struggling with the flights at the mo. Any ideas? 500 on expedia. Ryanair sold out.
                                                          Had a look around there. If you go with this, you will have to email entraction and request a day 1b start . It also means a bit of hanging around in airport terminals, but its a cheap way.

Wed nov 17th all flights with ryanair

dublin to leeds/brad--depart 08.05am arrive 09.05am
                                                          leeds/brad to malta--depart 16.00pm arrive 20.30pm

Sunday nov 21st

malta to leeds/brad-- depart 20.10pm arrive 22.45pm

as its so late, have to wait till early next morning for next connection

Monday nov 22nd
                                                          leeds/brad to dublin--depart 06.45am arrive 07.40am

The cost of the dublin leeds/brad return flight is €58 total, + 10 administration fee.
                                                          The cost of the leeds/brad malta return flight is £84 stl (€100) + 10 admin fee.

So thats less than 200 euro. You can book a cheap room near luton airport for about £40 if you wanna put your head down on the sunday night instead of waiting in the airport overnite.

Hope that helps.

Connie

Comment

back-to back hands in the later stages of a donkament. sweetness:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                            NL Holdem $10,000(BB) Poker Stars
                                                            SB ($444,950)
                                                            Hero ($212,160)
                                                            UTG ($334,541)
                                                            UTG+1 ($98,698)
                                                            UTG+2 ($120,038)
                                                            MP1 ($61,519)
                                                            CO ($168,268)
                                                            BTN ($146,542)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $60,269 (AI), CO raises to $167,018 (AI), fold, fold, Hero calls $157,018

FLOP ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart:

TURN ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart: 4:diamond:

RIVER ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart: 4:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond:
                                                            (Pre 64%, Flop 78.1%, Turn 71.4%)

MP1 shows A:diamond: 8:diamond:
                                                            (Pre 13%, Flop 19.5%, Turn 28.6%)

CO shows A:spade: J:spade:
                                                            (Pre 23%, Flop 2.4%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $409,305

Hero ($453,197)
                                                            BB ($333,291)
                                                            UTG ($97,448)
                                                            UTG+1 ($118,788)
                                                            CO ($145,292)
                                                            BTN ($438,700)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $30,000, Hero raises to $77,777, BB raises to $332,041 (AI), fold, Hero calls $254,264

FLOP ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart:

TURN ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart: 4:club:

RIVER ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart: 4:club: J:diamond:

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart:
                                                            (Pre 81%, Flop 84.1%, Turn 75.0%)

BB shows 8:spade: 8:club:
                                                            (Pre 19%, Flop 15.9%, Turn 25.0%)

Hero wins $701,582

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              1/28

Edit: Not posting again, immediately lose with JJ v QQ (still 2/28 tho )
                                                              13th for 188 dolla meh

Comment

What to say about Fade Street.
                                                                Fucking 'ell. So fake, is it half scripted or what.
                                                                Powerful bad.

Comment

Touchdown Falcons

Nearly missed it as I was trading the Boston v Miami game. Don't trade many games as I don't have enough knowledge of the NBA. Just a few that I think the odds will fluctuate nicely plus a few other conditions. I should probably put more effort into it and if anything I'm a little too cautious in terms of game selection and getting out of the market.

Still, not bad for 5 mins work

Comment

Anybody watch The Ultimate Fighter?

Good show imo...

Comment

Good show imo...
                                                                      I used to watch it religiously when it first came out. Haven't watched it lately though. The Leben Koscheck series was my fav.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                        I used to watch it religiously when it first came out. Haven't watched it lately though. The Leben Koscheck series was my fav.
                                                                        This is my first season watching it properly. Pretty entertaining, lots of interesting characters in the house.

The dynamic between GSP and Koscheck with them due to fight soon is pretty good too...

Comment

This is my first season watching it properly. Pretty entertaining, lots of interesting characters in the house.

The dynamic between GSP and Koscheck with them due to fight soon is pretty good too...
                                                                          Every season I've watched has been really entertaining. Yeah, you always get the needling between the coaches. It must be hard to see the guy you're going to fight every day and interact with them. Must be even harder for the fighters living in the house. That'd do my head in.

I must catch up on the last few series.

Comment

Man just when you think Miami are going to make a game of this Boston keep coming up with the big plays!!

Ray Allen GTFO

Opr

Comment

$

For some reason I always presumed that the richest person in our time to be the richest of all time. Perhaps it is because some people complain about the wealth of the richest in the world.

Turns out that the richest person alive would is only about 40th richest of all time (Bill gates peeked at 20th richest when he was estimated to have 100 billion in 2007 but has slightly more than half of that as per Forbes 2010).

Top ten richest of all time with bios

Richest ever list (2008)

A note about the list: since it is based on the proportion of peak wealth to the national GDP in the country the individual lived in at the time they were alive

Is this an odd way to do it? Would inflation adjusted make more sense or have a similar result?

Number 10 seems like quite a character...
                                                                              The two men manipulated his steamship company's stock in his absence and took it over. The letter read "Gentlemen: you have undertaken to cheat me. I won't sue you, for the law is too slow. I'll ruin you. Yours truly, Cornelius Vanderbilt." True to his words, two years later Vanderbilt forced them out of business by running a competing business.
                                                                              he disowned all of his sons other than William (see above), believing that only William was ruthless enough in business to be capable of maintaining his empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                That was the original series,

Forrest Griffin ,Stephan Bonnar, Mike Swick, Josh Koscheck, Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Chris Leben, epic cast, most had a title shot at one point.

the finale is still prob one of the best MMA fights out there. Defo the biggest for the sport.

This seson has been one of the better ones, 8, 9 were good, and 1, 2 and 3

Kos and GSP is a little one sided, check out Matt Huges and Mat Sera, or shamrock and tito

Koschek is coming off really bad this series, I used to like the guy, and was up for him (even though GSP will kill him), but know think he's a dick and hope he gets bashed.

Comment

NSFW

Takes a few seconds to load, but...Perrier

Bottled water, lol.
                                                                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

She's some cock tease.

Comment

Not for everyone, but lol lyrics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfn4pnY3WcA&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

I <3 Matt Ryan.

What a game. Epitomises why the NFL is so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                          back-to back hands in the later stages of a donkament. sweetness:

SB ($444,950)
                                                                                          Hero ($212,160)
                                                                                          UTG ($334,541)
                                                                                          UTG+1 ($98,698)
                                                                                          UTG+2 ($120,038)
                                                                                          MP1 ($61,519)
                                                                                          CO ($168,268)
                                                                                          BTN ($146,542)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $60,269 (AI), CO raises to $167,018 (AI), fold, fold, Hero calls $157,018

FLOP ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart:

TURN ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart: 4:diamond:

RIVER ($409,305) 7:diamond: 8:heart: 3:heart: 4:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond:
                                                                                          (Pre 64%, Flop 78.1%, Turn 71.4%)

MP1 shows A:diamond: 8:diamond:
                                                                                          (Pre 13%, Flop 19.5%, Turn 28.6%)

CO shows A:spade: J:spade:
                                                                                          (Pre 23%, Flop 2.4%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $409,305

Hero ($453,197)
                                                                                          BB ($333,291)
                                                                                          UTG ($97,448)
                                                                                          UTG+1 ($118,788)
                                                                                          CO ($145,292)
                                                                                          BTN ($438,700)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $30,000, Hero raises to $77,777, BB raises to $332,041 (AI), fold, Hero calls $254,264

FLOP ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart:

TURN ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart: 4:club:

RIVER ($701,582) 6:club: T:club: Q:heart: 4:club: J:diamond:

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart:
                                                                                          (Pre 81%, Flop 84.1%, Turn 75.0%)

BB shows 8:spade: 8:club:
                                                                                          (Pre 19%, Flop 15.9%, Turn 25.0%)

Hero wins $701,582

Dont like your bet sizing! The second hand was obv pocket 7's or aces

Comment

Did Llyod kill CHD??? At least he's hunger for death is satisifed for now, for now

Comment

Have P.stars access for a change, anyone about?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                Did Llyod kill CHD??? At least he's hunger for death is satisifed for now, for now
                                                                                                Sulking, imo.

Comment

I see McNamaras (Construction) are about to go into liquidation this morning. I doubt there will be any construction or related jobs left in the country after Christmas!

Comment

Raoully Roaully. Who is this guy contradicting you?

OPINION: Economist Morgan Kelly is too pessimistic: Ireland is moving towards “self-help” status and that is what we should promote, writes DONAL O'MAHONY

YES, WE are all bond market vigilantes now. The gyrations of Irish government bond yields are fast becoming a national obsession, with talking heads dominating all media outlets in a manner that leaves the dogs in the street straining to get a decent bark in. Market opinions are many and varied, ranging from the Room-101 musings of ivory-towered inhabitants to the breathless whisperings of the shoe-shine brigade.

There is plenty to opinionate about. Irish bond yields have catapulted higher over the past month, the benchmark 10 year rising from 6 per cent to circa 9 per cent currently, the highest since 1995. Spreads against benchmark German bunds have surged to 6.5 per cent, levels unseen since the mid-1980s, a period during which currency concerns were embedded in all risk perceptions surrounding the Irish market.

Now, currency fears have been replaced by credit fears, epitomised by the spike in Irish sovereign credit default swap spreads to 6.2 per cent, this market thus ascribing a 51 per cent default probability over the next five years.

Investors are evidently reappraising Ireland’s willingness and/or ability to service its obligations, beset as it is by higher banking and fiscal consolidation costs, renewed political instability and, not least, destructive media commentary both at home and abroad.

Bearish commentary has focused in part on the increased burden of fiscal adjustment (€15 billion versus €7 billion) now required during the 2011-14 consolidation period. However, such adjustments owe nothing to the (in-line) budgetary out-turn of the past 12 months, and everything to the more conservative assumptions for Irish growth prospects over the forecast period. In normal times, this combination of conservative fiscal assumptions and front-loading of budgetary adjustments would be deemed credible by bond market players, and rewarded accordingly.

Unfortunately, current circumstances are far from normal. One untold story of the past several weeks has been the calamitous fallout in Irish bank debt markets engendered by the proposed default of €2.4 billion in subordinated bonds issued by Anglo Irish Bank.

LIABILITY MANAGEMENT exercises on subordinated debt have been a feature of the bank recapitalisation story (at home and abroad) over the past 18 months, but all being conducted without the compulsion of investor participation, such that issuers (the Irish included) might still be seen to be honouring their liabilities in full.

Now, with the enforced “burden sharing” for Anglo subordinated bond holders, unintended consequences have engulfed the Irish debt markets. The ratings agencies quickly assumed the loss of “systemic support” for similar categories of subordinated debt issued by both Bank of Ireland and AIB and, in awarding them “junk bond” status, triggered a self-feeding spiral of higher debt yields.

Contagion spread rapidly to the senior bank and sovereign debt markets, while German chancellor Angela Merkel’s subsequent “bail-in” proposal for a post-2013 sovereign debt restructuring mechanism only added fuel to the fire of an Irish debt-spiral. The appalling vista this morning is of a recapitalised Bank of Ireland, trying to make its way in the world to support Irish economic recovery, but now with the millstone of 10 per cent (guaranteed), or 13 per cent (unguaranteed) funding costs weighing heavily around its neck.

How depressingly ironic, therefore, to read Morgan Kelly’s recent contention on these pages that “what is driving our bond yields to record levels is . . . the bank bailout”, the Irish authorities having missed September’s opportunity to default on €55 billion of maturing guaranteed bank debt in order to resolve the banking crisis “by sharing costs with the bondholders”.

Those who have wondered aloud about the outcome of a laboratory experiment to assess the impact of an orchestrated default in the Irish financial system now have their answer. Those who advocate bond defaults, but then seek alternative explanations for rising bond yields, betray breathtaking ignorance of bond market dynamics.

THE ARTICLE was equally breathtaking for its thinly veiled attempt to conscript a “powerful political constituency” of 200,000 would-be defaultees to engage in a “Mortgage War”, on the basis that “you too were mauled by the Celtic Tiger after being conned into taking out an unaffordable mortgage”.

It is apparent that the author believes strongly in his own powers of persuasion, those expectations for “mass mortgage defaults” guiding his apocalyptic forecast of additional €42 billion taxpayer losses at Bank of Ireland and AIB. His expectation for AIB losses appears particularly heroic, covering the vast bulk of AIB’s €27 billion mortgage book.

Most breathtaking of all, however, is the hubris displayed in second-guessing the “stress-test” findings of the independent financial regulator regarding Irish bank balance sheets. One can only guess at the superior font of knowledge out of which the author sups, as his €42 billion loan loss forecasts are without substantiation, and therefore appear more designed to scarify the readership than to make a genuine attempt to inform.

To be sure, delinquency rates are rising in the Irish mortgage book, but levels remain relatively low (4.6 per cent of the total at last count) and the banks now have Matthew Elderfield’s blessing for “taking a responsible, reasonable approach of forbearance by allowing customers to reschedule”.

With the labour market finally stabilising, there are clear grounds for optimism that ultimate mortgage-related losses will fall within the realms of the regulator’s “stress-test” assumptions. On that basis, the surviving and recapitalised Irish banks will have been bestowed with a more than sufficient buffer for the residual loan impairment risks ahead.

If the “Mortgage War” article serves any purpose, it is to highlight yet again the destructive forces wreaked by the politics of anger in this country. The author may protest his innocence in this regard, as will his legion of acolytes, but the upshot of such diatribes is to provide further cheap fodder to the Financial Times headliners and internet bloggers who are apt to display a schadenfreudian delight at Ireland’s current misfortunes. Widespread media recycling of such material at a time of heightened overseas investor anxiety towards the Irish story simply reinforces the pervasive bearish sentiment, and liquidation, that is now playing out in our markets.

TRUE TO ITS nihilistic endeavour, the “Mortgage War” article offers no solution of the author’s own to the nation’s current predicaments. For the author, Ireland’s economic and fiscal sovereignty is beyond repair, such that henceforth “we can only rely on the kindness of strangers”. Thankfully, the economic prognosis begs to differ, with Ireland’s “twin-deficit” vulnerabilities fast receding as the external sector rebalances.

The corollary is that Ireland is moving increasingly towards “self-help” status, whereby the ongoing borrowing requirements of the public sector can, in principle, be absorbed by the accumulated surpluses of the private sector. Of course, practice can differ from principle in this regard; hence the need for more enlightened self-interest in the ways in which we disburse the investments of the pension fund and insurance industries, the National Pensions Reserve Fund, and indeed the domestic banks themselves.

In delivering his supportive Rehn-check on the Irish situation this week, the EU economic and monetary affairs commissioner proffered the old Finnish proverb that “better not paint the devil to the wall unless you can wash it off from there”, meaning that exaggerating one’s problems can exacerbate those problems.

In this respect, it is the kindness of one particular EU stranger that is now exhorting us to eschew the “self-destruct” path for a “self-help” alternative.

Citizens, politicians, academics and media, please note.

Comment

Good show imo...

Yeah it's a pretty good series so far. Started off with a bang but the last couple of episodes have been a bit below par imo. If you've missed any, they are all up on youtube. Koschek is a wanker of the highest order and GSP destroyed him once, and i'd say he's itching to do it twice. GSP is always one step ahead in the mind games too, although it's funny watching Koschek think he's winning them

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Kos and GSP is a little one sided, check out Matt Huges and Mat Sera, or shamrock and tito

Koschek is coming off really bad this series, I used to like the guy, and was up for him (even though GSP will kill him), but know think he's a dick and hope he gets bashed.
                                                                                                      Hmmm seemed to have missed the whole series with Tito/Shamrock so might have to youtube and watch the series. Is it on any MMA with full episodes or is youtube the best option?

Did you really like him? I hated him from day one for his retarded antics in the house and his attitude and looking forward to seeing GSP crush him. He defo hasn't done himself any favours in the house and it seems to be rubbing off on most of his team, as half of them are cocks

Comment

dunno, never heard of him

doesn't pull any punches on MK though, I foresee some kind of smackdown taking place

edit; ah he's from Davys. Yeah, those lads have really covered themselves in glory over the past decade!
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

For the late night sessions, i usually hook up a 24" monitor to the laptop and had it going last night. This morn when i stuck the laptop on (without the monitor) and HEM is opening off screen and i can't get near it to drag it bag to the laptop. It's never happened before.

I have to restart the laptop if i want to hook the other monitor up. Anyone experienced it before and is there anyway of sorting it? Task manager doesn't help. Cheers

Comment

labour and fg in college want to have a budget talk a day or two after it (just an excuse to bash ff imo) looks like they're going to have high profile people in (for them ). any recommendations on high profile ecomomists that would come in for something like that?
                                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 12-11-10, 10:04.

Comment

ah wait, here's Donal's track record:

Ireland will soon find itself with two of the most strongly capitalised banks in Europe (AIB and Bank of Ireland).
                                                                                                              that's from April this year . I think Donal might just squirm a little if he was reminded of this claptrap.

so's this:

This realisation is already playing out in Irish bank funding markets, where credit spreads are now tightening appreciably against European peers.

Irish banks are now totally shut out of funding markets and depend solely on the ECB for liquidity. They're dead ducks.

hmmmm, stockbroker talking head talking shite. This has never happened before in the history of financial markets. Ever.

summary; put not your trust in false Gods

Comment

Tony Who is your pick to win ultimate fighter?Johnaton Brookins is a shoe in me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  For the late night sessions, i usually hook up a 24" monitor to the laptop and had it going last night. This morn when i stuck the laptop on (without the monitor) and HEM is opening off screen and i can't get near it to drag it bag to the laptop. It's never happened before.

I have to restart the laptop if i want to hook the other monitor up. Anyone experienced it before and is there anyway of sorting it? Task manager doesn't help. Cheers
                                                                                                                  Is it windows 7 yeah? Depending on grahics card drivers etc, you should be able to switch to a single monitor display from the nvidia or ati or intel tray/control centre for example.

Otherwise type display in the start menu and you can go to "connect to an external monitor" or "display" and reset the properties you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                    Tony Who is your pick to win ultimate fighter?Johnaton Brookins is a shoe in me thinks.
                                                                                                                    Yeah he defo looks good and i'd say one of the strongest. I think Michael Johnson will do it depending on who he gets in the semi when he beats Bruce Leeroy

Comment

lol. fade street.
                                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Emmet, if you want to know why Donal O'Mahony seems so angry, google 'Davys MBO'

poor fella undoubtedly is up to his neck in debt

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah he defo looks good and i'd say one of the strongest. I think Michael Johnson will do it depending on who he gets in the semi when he beats Bruce Leeroy
                                                                                                                          Everyone picks Johnson.Wasnt that impresses with him v wilkinson and his record is just ok.
                                                                                                                          Brookens has fought in main event fights in WEC and only loss in 2 and half years is to the best fighter in the world Jose Aldo.
                                                                                                                          Plus his second round match the other day was a class performance.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X