• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LFdlSslH7c[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
      really quicky can anyone find a stream for 21.30 at churchhill downs ??
      Login to ladbrokes afaik they are streaming it for free

EDIT they are still going to post so you have time to sign up if you are not already a user there

Comment

Ul Connie, hope your OK.

Also, congrats on the package!
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

get in there united...........................

Comment

Late Winner? Was 2-2 last time i seen it? What was it like to watch?
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
              Late Winner? Was 2-2 last time i seen it? What was it like to watch?
              Yup 90+1

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                Yup 90+1
                more like 90+4

Comment

Nadine Coyle's new song is lolbad, but oh my god what a fucking ride

Comment

She has one of the worst speaking voices ever.
                    She sounds like Dana's vagina.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                      Yeah she just started talking there and I'm disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                        Yeah she just started talking there and I'm disappointed
                        duck tape could do the job

Comment

lol - Ryan's giving her grief over it now

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                            duck tape could do the job
                            Definitely...

Actually, you could use it to cover her mouth as well...

Comment

Mick Jagger playing Ned Kelly on TG4 is the most hilarious thing ever.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

She just said she cant watch X-Factor tomorrow night cause she's doing you

Comment

"Naz?"
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

did she just call naas nass?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      She just said she cant watch X-Factor tomorrow night cause she's doing you
                                      Fuck that, I'm watching X-Factor.

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                      was just talking to my mam.

guy came into one of the branches today.

id like to make a withdrawal please.
                                      sure says the teller, how much would ye like.
                                      12 million please.
                                      What happened then?
                                      This in Ireland?

Comment

I hate The Late Late audience.
                                        This isn't funny.

Oh look, someone in a funny costume.
                                        Old peoples sense of humour is lolbad.

Pity he didn't come out dressed as a woman, because a man dressed as a woman is the most loltastic thing ever to old folks.

Comment

What happened then?
                                          This in Ireland?
                                          ye in ireland, he is withdrawing it to invest in uk bonds or something, she couldnt go into too much detail about it. Branch going nuts though as its coming to the end of the year and they are normally first or second in the rankings so going to take a huge hit.

Comment

Which bank out of random pointless curiosity? (brand, not branch)

Comment

anywhere ever hear of this crowd before?

Comment

Whi is this cnut. Another reason im happy i have never paid for a TV licence.

Am i missing something?

Comment

I hate The Late Late audience.
                                                  This isn't funny.

Oh look, someone in a funny costume.
                                                  Old peoples sense of humour is lolbad.

Pity he didn't come out dressed as a woman, because a man dressed as a woman is the most loltastic thing ever to old folks.
                                                  He's actually doing a lot of stuff the Apres Match crowd did during the World Cup but doing it a good bit worse...

Comment

I see that tool john delaney is in the crowd...

Comment

lol at John Delany

Comment

(late late) [x] Confirmed space cadet.

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                                          Whi is this cnut. Another reason im happy i have never paid for a TV licence.

Am i missing something?
                                                          He's actually doing a lot of stuff the Apres Match crowd did during the World Cup but doing it a good bit worse...
                                                          I thought he was fantastic
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            I thought he was fantastic
                                                            Meh, different strokes I suppose.

To me his act is incredibly jaded at this point and I find him pretty tiresome.

Comment

Crystal Swing - Thursday - 9:30pm, RTE.

Comment

Going to view two appartments, please don't let them be dumps, I can't afford any higher

results to follow:

Comment

Why are you watchng the Late Late when Man V Food is on GoodFoodHD ?

Comment

That chap seems to be on tv a lot which is why i don't like him much these days, like the daniel one i've heard @ least 5 times from him. funny the first few times but after that its just annoying.

Comment

Think i've played about 3k cash hands in my life up to 5 days a go but going to give cash a go for this month. Starting at 20nl and going to try and get 10k hands under my belt and then let you guys rip me apart and tell me where i've gone wrong. Played 2600 so far

Up and down over the last 4 days, but a nice little 12 BI session today went down well

Comment

Honest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effort

Comment

Honest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effortHonest of effort
                                                                          He's a game lad
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Think i've played about 3k cash hands in my life up to 5 days a go but going to give cash a go for this month. Starting at 20nl and going to try and get 10k hands under my belt and then let you guys rip me apart and tell me where i've gone wrong. Played 2600 so far

Up and down over the last 4 days, but a nice little 12 BI session today went down well
                                                                            Play Omaha, you're about 4 years too late for the NLHE cash party imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

10k Hands prob wont be enough Tony. It will only give a slight indication of your tendencies. 5k hands from each position would be preferable for a proper look.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

You have to take the game on its merits, Ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  Not entirely true.

Up to 100nl is still pretty soft. Most of the regs are fairly bad and you can (with a bit of work) be quite profitable against them.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I suppose, I don't listen to Today fm in the morning, if I did the act would be jaded/tiresome.

I get ya.

Comment

Are you going to Barry's next Sat?

Comment

Giles is drunk. Nice set of dentures on his wife.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Graham Norton on BBC is delivering tonight

Comment

Good documentary on pokercast.tv about the 1999 WSOP, the year Noel Furlong won it. Saw it before, but worth a watch for anyone that didnt.

Link:
                                                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Well i'm an omaha ho/lo donk and it wasn't really working and i've played a bit of omaha and i don't think i'm good enough to turn a profit. Will give these stakes a go for a month and i have enough already to play 100nl but i will be playing MTTs aswel so not going to move at all until i see how my stats match up

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              10k Hands prob wont be enough Tony. It will only give a slight indication of your tendencies. 5k hands from each position would be preferable for a proper look.
                                                                                              I think you're dead right Steve. I haven't even had an AA v KK hand yet and i think i'm 3betting /4betting way too much. Some of the regs are only adjusting to my range now (looking at my showdown v non-showdown graph change), and i have't even began to adjust to them yet. I'm hoping to get 25k hands in this month and i think it will defo give a better indicator. I mean, no-one really runs this good for the BB over a decent sample

Actually wasn't even a 12 BI upswing because i'm playing $20nl, £20nl and €20nl so it's just below 10 BIs

Comment

LOL at poulsen

Comment

Horribly drunk considering the time

Comment

4 handed with the chiplead in a 75 rebuy on Irish Eyes, and chippie in the 20 rebuy on stars with 45 left. Another time?

Comment

Johnny Giles.

Comment

Vincent Browne LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                          4 handed with the chiplead in a 75 rebuy on Irish Eyes, and chippie in the 20 rebuy on stars with 45 left. Another time?
                                                                                                          sn for a rail?

Edit: On stars
                                                                                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 05-11-10, 23:41.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Now ye snide bollix's slagging the gylesinator

giving all the money from the book to poor chilsers to buy boots and balls

hang yer heads!!!

Comment

haha, go on Michelle!

Comment

ANY2WILLDOXX on stars, Smertrios8 on IrishEyes (Anyone from the old iPoker 50NL days may remember that one!)

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                  Now ye snide bollix's slagging the gylesinator

giving all the money from the book to poor chilsers to buy boots and balls

hang yer heads!!!
                                                                                                                  He want people back on the steets playing!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                    He want people back on the steets playing!
                                                                                                                    little boys in the park, x-boxes for goalposts etc

Comment

Some singer tbf.

Comment

Some singer tbf.
                                                                                                                        He was supposed to be a serious good singer when he was younger

fuckin talented bollix!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmn-_...ayer_embedded#!

one of the new stigs lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X