Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried logging into my bank account with TSB and I am told it is locked and to ring the number.

Any else ever get this?

No explaination why it is locked anywhere mind.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
      Just tried logging into my bank account with TSB and I am told it is locked and to ring the number.

Any else ever get this?

SPOILER
      Busto

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
        SPOILER
        Busto
        Checked it this morning and can confirm not busto.

Just seems odd. Anyone and ideas.

Comment

Anyone into the blues, had a good night tonight in Ryans. Stuck the phone down adn hit record to see what it sounded like later, not to bad imo. Great little blues band I must say. One ex Fitz dealer/player was in ze house, works in Voodoo now.His name was Paul.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvfVp1k5S6g[/ame]
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            ?

I watched it earlier.

Was very funny tbh
            I only just watched it and was funny but it was obviously edited to bits as he was accused of being really nasty and bullying them to the point of tears during the recording of the show.

Jack Dee left X Factor twins JEDWARD on the brink of tears after bombarding them with insults while recording a TV show.
            Grumpy Dee, 49, called the 18-year-old lads "special needs versions of each other" as he hosted pop quiz Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

And the stand-up veteran spent the entire recording ribbing gormless John and Edward Grimes.
            Producers now face a delicate editing operation to make the show suitable for broadcast amid fears Dee might be accused of bullying.

A source on the show - made by Talkback Thames for BBC2 - said: "Jack went a bit overboard. "It started out as good fun but soon turned a bit nasty. The boys knew they were going to get the p*** taken out of them and were up for it.

"But Jack kept going at them relentlessly and it got to the point where he used some seriously strong language. "The audience and other panellists got a bit uncomfortable. Even Jack realised he had gone too far and tried to pull it back towards the end."
            Opr

Comment

Any else ever get this?

I can only log into my AIB account after 12 sometimes, most of the time it tells me to contact my bank. Havn't a clue why, but it's fine in the morning.

Comment

Situation has just released a book apparently, called 'Here's The Situation'. It covers everything!

From prayers "God grant me the stamina to satisfy hot chicks, the courage to deny grenades, and the wisdom to know the difference"

To boring science finally given a practical use "Before any chick gets into my bed I make her slide into a 200-degree Jacuzzi to sterilize any microbial bacteria that might endanger my health"

I'm not much of a reader, but it's a pretty obvious must buy
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  I liked that Hunter Thomson letter. I've never read any of his stuff. What would be the best recommendation.
                  He was only about 21 when he wrote that cover letter, was way before any of the gonzo stuff.

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas was mentioned. I've only read Las vegas, but there are loads more, was a pretty big series for rolling stone. One of the others that was formally published was Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72, his insights into the nixon election. This was repeated with John Kerry as his final rolling stone article.

Other on my lsit to read;
                  Rum diaries
                  The great shark hunt
                  Better than sex

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    lolpool. lolme
                    Stevie fkin G Kev!
                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Opr
                      Last edited by Opr; 05-11-10, 01:13.

Comment

Was just checking in on the PLO prop bet, and 1 guy is accusing him of colluding now after the hand below. Variance catching up with him aswel as he's on a big downward spiral. Not sure if he'l do it at this stage

Originally posted by amatör
                        Must be nice to be a Predator .

PokerStars Game #52080971289: Omaha Pot Limit ($2/$4 USD) - 2010/11/02 23:56:37 CET [2010/11/02 18:56:37 ET]
                        Table 'Baade II' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
                        Seat 1: broseph321 ($590 in chips)
                        Seat 2: DonkPredator ($400 in chips)
                        Seat 3: peterpalland ($420.85 in chips)
                        Seat 4: Entropy xx ($400 in chips)
                        Seat 5: caprioli ($439.30 in chips)
                        Seat 6: walmart ($173.05 in chips)
                        walmart: posts small blind $2
                        broseph321: posts big blind $4
                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                        DonkPredator: raises $6 to $10
                        peterpalland: calls $10
                        Entropy xx: calls $10
                        caprioli: folds
                        walmart: folds
                        broseph321: folds
                        *** FLOP *** [Ah 7h 4c]
                        DonkPredator: bets $26
                        peterpalland: raises $58 to $84
                        Entropy xx: folds
                        DonkPredator: calls $58
                        *** TURN *** [Ah 7h 4c] [Kd]
                        DonkPredator: checks
                        peterpalland: bets $84
                        DonkPredator: raises $222 to $306 and is all-in
                        peterpalland: calls $222
                        *** RIVER *** [Ah 7h 4c Kd] [5h]
                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                        DonkPredator: shows [7c 6c 9h Kh] (a flush, Ace high)
                        peterpalland: shows [9c Ts Qd 8d] (high card Ace)
                        DonkPredator collected $813 from pot
                        *** SUMMARY ***
                        Total pot $816 | Rake $3
                        Board [Ah 7h 4c Kd 5h]
                        Seat 1: broseph321 (big blind) folded before Flop
                        Seat 2: DonkPredator showed [7c 6c 9h Kh] and won ($813) with a flush, Ace high
                        Seat 3: peterpalland showed [9c Ts Qd 8d] and lost with high card Ace
                        Seat 4: Entropy xx folded on the Flop
                        Seat 5: caprioli (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                        Seat 6: walmart (small blind) folded before Flop
                        Originally posted by BobbyLight
                        Judges...can we look at this peterpalland guy and hand?

He's played 1600ish hands lifetime per PTR. His last session was back on October 16th. He decides to call off $222 with just a gutshot when this is the simplest fold ever for even the newest of Omaha donks. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

He plays under this name on no other sites yet winds up at DonkPredator's table and donates a stack very bizarrely.

I'm going to start the investigation on my own but is this common for a guy to just wind up at out of nowhere, in a somewhat large prop bet and play like this given he seems to have no bankroll built up.

Seems odd. And I'm not sure if this was the only stack he donated.
                        Originally posted by DPred123
                        Never been so much coolered in my entire life.. crazy stuff

v close breaking the keyboard, but I had in mind I was on cam
                        Originally posted by DPred123
                        ^believe it or not, it gets me more focused

Cool HH

Poker Stars $2/$4 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players
                        The Official 2+2 Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos

Hero (BTN/SB): $643.10
                        BB: $400.00

Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN/SB with J:club: J:diamond: K:diamond: 3:spade:
                        Hero raises to $10, BB raises to $30, Hero calls $20

Flop: ($60.00) J:spade: 5:diamond: J:heart: (2 players)
                        BB bets $40, Hero calls $40

Turn: ($140.00) 3:heart: (2 players)
                        BB bets $124, Hero calls $124

River: ($388.00) T:diamond: (2 players)
                        BB folds

Final Pot: $388.00
                        Hero mucks J:club: J:diamond: K:diamond: 3:spade:
                        Hero wins $387.50
                        (Rake: $0.50)

Comment

Ye its pretty entertaining alright. Fgators is such a troll.

Comment

Real Madrid midfielder Ruben de la Red has been forced to bring a premature end to his playing career.

The 25-year-old was a member of Spain's Euro 2008-winning squad, despite spending the previous season with Getafe.
                            But just three months later he collapsed during Real Madrid's Copa del Rey match against Real Union due to a heart problem.

And although De la Red has fought to continue his playing career, he has reluctantly taken medical advice and accepted a position on Real's coaching staff on Thursday.

"I am starting a very exciting stage in my career," he said. "I wish to send my support to all those players out there whose careers were also cut short.

"I am also very grateful to all the people who have supported me since I fainted. I've fought against this in vain and doctors advised me to stop."

After coming through the Real youth ranks, De la Red made his first-team debut in 2004 before joining Getafe in 2007 and did enough to earn both an international call-up and a move back to the Bernabeu.

His return would last just seven games, though, before his heart problem emerged during that game in October 2008.

Real role

"Real Madrid have watched me grow since I joined the Under 10 side and now they see me retire from the game," he said.

"I want to become a coach now. I may have a problem with my heart, but it still beats for Real Madrid."

De la Red made his third and final international appearance during Euro 2008, scoring as Spain beat Greece 2-1 in their final group game, and he revealed that new Real coach Jose Mourinho has given him his full backing.

"Jose Mourinho was aware of my situation from day one and he was very clear when he spoke to me," he said.

"He told me he would count on me if I was able to play, but if that wasn't the case, he said he would be delighted to have me in his staff."

Spanish football has been rocked by a series of similar incidents in recent years, with Sevilla defender Antonio Puerta and Espanyol captain Dani Jarque both passing away after collapsing in matches due to heart failure.
                            Last month, Salamanca midfielder Miguel Garcia collapsed due to a cardiac arrest during a second-division game and had to be resuscitated.
                            Very unfortunate for a really promising player. At least Real sorted him out with a coaching job.

Comment

Link to this guys PTR on that thread. Wow, just Wow

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Took a shot at nosebleeds with 1.5buyins in his account...

Managing to grind back to even is impressive!

PS - Any iPoker table mods for making the Fold button 150% larger? For those times where you're to-ing and fro-ing between calling the riverbet or folding, and you mentally flip a coin. I think a bigger button would get pressed more!
                              Last edited by Emmet; 05-11-10, 01:59.

Comment

11 players left playing hand for hand in the $25 double stack. When it went to the flop, I was just thinking it would be sweet if the big stack knocked the other 2 out. I'm still trying to figure out when he thought he (MP1) was ahead in this hand!

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t63476.50)
                                Hero (BB) (t36150)
                                UTG (t29475)
                                MP1 (t89470.50)
                                MP2 (t50473)
                                CO (t35208.50)

Hero's M: 20.08

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 7
                                CO calls t1200, 3 folds, MP1 calls t600, MP2 bets t4320, CO calls t4320, MP1 calls t4320

Flop: (t16560) J, 3, 7 (3 players)
                                MP1 checks, MP2 bets t12960, CO raises t29568.50, MP1 calls t29568.50, MP2 raises t31873, MP1 calls t15264.50

Turn: (t135794.50) 4 (3 players)

River: (t135794.50) J (3 players)

Total pot: t135794.50

Results:
                                MP1 had K, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                                MP2 had A, A (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
                                CO had Q, Q (two pair, Queens and Jacks).
                                Outcome: MP1 won t136514.50

Comment

Safety Rocks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X-tj3lk0E8&feature=player[/ame]

Comment

that guy's just clicking buttons Flushdraw. Limp calling 46o vs two players there?

I get that he has a monster stack, but thats more than nuts?

Comment

that guy's just clicking buttons Flushdraw. Limp calling 46o vs two players there?

LOL he's a complete donk..never seen anyone so bad. Will try and get a double up off him soon. Running like good but he won't get HU i'd imagine

Edit - He's only played 21 tournaments - didn't cash in the first 18 and not cashed in 3 in a row. Down $144...no surprises there!

Comment

What tournie is this FD?

Comment

Gonna be picking your brain in a weeks time. Hanging around 20nl all this month as i finally give cash games a go. Played about 2500 hands so far this month which is probably about half of what i've played in my life! When i get to 10k want to post up stats and see how it's working out and where i'm going right/wrong

Comment

What tournie is this FD?
                                            Just the $25 DS on ipoker. I'm short and card dead and finding it tough to get a spot to push. Double up or bust the first opportunity i get!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Gonna be picking your brain in a weeks time. Hanging around 20nl all this month as i finally give cash games a go. Played about 2500 hands so far this month which is probably about half of what i've played in my life! When i get to 10k want to post up stats and see how it's working out and where i'm going right/wrong
                                              yeah was going to say to you, can't see the point in playing 3/4 hour tournies on iPoker unless you're top 3 every time!

Also, wtf is going on in this tournie? Is this real?
                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/ame]

some quite spasticated play so far. I've seen about 11 hands.

edit - nice double up. A lovely flop for a raggy jack
                                              Last edited by Emmet; 05-11-10, 02:26.

Comment

yeah was going to say to you, can't see the point in playing 3/4 hour tournies on iPoker unless you're top 3 every time!

Also, wtf is going on in this tournie? Is this real?
                                                For media requests or any other questions contact David's dad at dad@davidafterdentist.comThis is a video of my then 7 year old son David in May 2008I had my...

some quite spasticated play so far. I've seen about 11 hands.
                                                Just concentrating on cash for a bit but will throw in the odd tournie. I quite like this one, as you can see the standard isn't exactly great or anything! Stats for the 6 going left from me are

34/12
                                                11/5
                                                19/5
                                                55/8
                                                22/6
                                                16/7

I'm playing 9/9

Comment

what did you have to fold there?

Comment

Had AQs there bollox anyway. Don't think i call after they both ship

Comment

Did you see the last hand lol

The call preflop for half your mans stack and then the check call of the push with the oul Q10sooty was just genius

Comment

yup, thinking I might come out of Tournie retirement if this is the standard of nighttime iPoker games' Final Tables.

The 2.20 180mans on FTP were tougher!

Comment

I just managed to get logged into my BA

Seen I just got paid

Up early for college tomorro but I missed all week due to insane sickness. To go or not.

Comment

Go.

You will regret not going more than you will regret being there when you get there.

Being knackered and attending > Sleeping in and not going.

Comment

yup, thinking I might come out of Tournie retirement if this is the standard of nighttime iPoker games' Final Tables.

The 2.20 180mans on FTP were tougher!
                                                              Unfortunetly it's not standard. This is the craziest FT i've ever been at. Bit tricky because i can't raise and see flops so i need to push, and i've got called light twice when i've had jack shit! Bit of luck and i'll be laughing...well a hand would be great too!

Comment

Go.

You will regret not going more than you will regret being there when you get there.

Thanks Emmet.

Think i'll go now.

Comment

Go.

Bollox! It's Friday, you can't arrive in after missing a week. Ride the storm out and make a fresh start on Monday

Comment

LOL.

Post that HH

also - my chat rights have been revoked. I blame CHD

Comment

Checked it this morning and can confirm not busto.

Just seems odd. Anyone and ideas.
                                                                      Could be your firewall, pm me your log on details and I'll try it from here.

SPOILER

Comment

LOL.

Post that HH
                                                                        You'll know that it might look bad from my POV, but top pair shit kicker is the nuts and i didn't fancy a shove pf against these. Double up ftw!

Bah. didn't want him knocked out, he was fun

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP (t23762.50)
                                                                        CO (t115944.25)
                                                                        Button (t104464.50)
                                                                        Hero (SB) (t34210)
                                                                        BB (t59786.75)
                                                                        UTG (t123832)

Hero's M: 7.60

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6, K
                                                                        2 folds, CO calls t3000, Button calls t3000, Hero calls t1500, BB checks

Flop: (t12000) K, 5, 8 (4 players)
                                                                        Hero checks, BB bets t3000, CO calls t3000, 1 fold, Hero raises t25800, BB calls t22800, 1 fold

Turn: (t66600) J (2 players)
                                                                        Hero bets t5110, BB calls t5110

River: (t76820) 10 (2 players)

Total pot: t76820

Results:
                                                                        Hero had 6, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                        BB had 8, Q (one pair, eights).
                                                                        Outcome: Hero won t78620

Comment

I just managed to get logged into my BA

Seen I just got paid

Up early for college tomorro but I missed all week due to insane sickness. To go or not.
                                                                          Just thought of something and thought I'd ask you. I never went to college, left school at 15. My daughter was out sick the other day and I had to write a note to the teacher to explain why.
                                                                          Who do you ask for an absent note? Ring home and get one emailed or what?

Comment

sicko cock teasing club river!

right, I'm hitting the hay. Take the next one down, or stick to the cash.

Comment

sicko cock teasing club river!

right, I'm hitting the hay. Take the next one down, or stick to the cash.
                                                                              Yep Outplayed

Hitting the sack myself, up in a couple of hours. Cheers for the rail, and Megasin

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t88454.25)
                                                                              SB (t105564.50)
                                                                              Hero (BB) (t86347.50)
                                                                              UTG (t181633.75)

Hero's M: 11.51

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, 3
                                                                              2 folds, SB bets t17500, Hero raises t80847.50, SB calls t65847.50

Flop: (t171695) 2, 5, 5 (2 players)

Turn: (t171695) 9 (2 players)

River: (t171695) A (2 players)

Total pot: t171695

Results:
                                                                              SB had 5, A (full house, fives over Aces).
                                                                              Hero had 3, 3 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                              Outcome: SB won t173695

Comment

Ugh might be giving JP's game a miss cannot for the life of me put together a good run together!

Fucking sick of final tabling shite and min cashing or busting on the bubble while the table drooler has the big stack, fuck right off!!!

Let me bust out early so I can at least play some god dam cash while Raoul Duke is drunk off his face on wine (maybe slightly over estimating his drunkness :P)

So pissed off dont think I could take a bad run in that event tomorrow

(reserve the right to change my mind)

Motorboat!

SPOILER
                                                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 05-11-10, 03:32.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Play it Danny..just make sure you don't end up feeling like this guy:

Ooooooh, so close!!
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    The Shield really went out on a high note. Just on the last four episodes of season 7 at the moment, and it is fairly spectacular. Think the show actually got better as it progressed from season to season.

Bit ruined by initially watching the first five series straight after watching The Wire, but in its own right it's such a good series.
                                                                                    I had seen it before The Wire and was probably 1 of my favourite tv shows ever and its close between The Shield and The Wire for me.

So great characters in it and some of the story lines were just unreal

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    Yeah it seemed like it was a year early or late because other good stuff was on then too. I was dissapointed nothing came out of Dutch choking that cat to death!.

Unlucky, sick game.
                                                                                    Probably one of the best scenes/shocks I had seen.

SPOILER
                                                                                    When Shane kills Lem just so gripping

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                    Training Day just started on Sky2. Great film.
                                                                                    So so good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InPoPRfqNWM[/ame]

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                    Situation has just released a book apparently, called 'Here's The Situation'. It covers everything!

From prayers "God grant me the stamina to satisfy hot chicks, the courage to deny grenades, and the wisdom to know the difference"

To boring science finally given a practical use "Before any chick gets into my bed I make her slide into a 200-degree Jacuzzi to sterilize any microbial bacteria that might endanger my health"

I'm not much of a reader, but it's a pretty obvious must buy
                                                                                    Awh YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                      Play it Danny..just make sure you don't end up feeling like this guy:

Ooooooh, so close!!
                                                                                      Haha poor fucker.

I let some stuff get to me more than I should

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                        Haha poor fucker.

I let some stuff get to me more than I should
                                                                                        Meh, if you're going good until bubble time then the only problem you might have is how you're playing around that time. Just focus that bit more around this time. GL
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL.

Post that HH

also - my chat rights have been revoked. I blame CHD
                                                                                          ?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            Meh, if you're going good until bubble time then the only problem you might have is how you're playing around that time. Just focus that bit more around this time. GL
                                                                                            Just trying to navigate the crapshoot sometimes or balance the aul short stack ninja poker, just spots I cant pass on etc

Cheers thou man, was thinking about doing a new deconstruction thread the last while.

Comment

That is truely one of the most impressive things i've ever seen.
                                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 05-11-10, 06:53.

Comment

LOL - This popped up on my facebook just now:

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ugh might be giving JP's game a miss cannot for the life of me put together a good run together!

Fucking sick of final tabling shite and min cashing or busting on the bubble while the table drooler has the big stack, fuck right off!!!

Let me bust out early so I can at least play some god dam cash while Raoul Duke is drunk off his face on wine (maybe slightly over estimating his drunkness :P)

So pissed off dont think I could take a bad run in that event tomorrow

(reserve the right to change my mind)

Motorboat!

SPOILER
                                                                                                  In before "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Comment

Anyone you hear complaining about "the Irish have no passion - why aren't we out on the streets like the French and the Greeks" should be forced to watch the above video.

That type of protesting is a fucking waste of everyone's time.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The missus is approaching the big 40 soon. As per usual haven't a clue what to buy her, so I googled 40th Birthday presents.

this one came up. I wonder would she be happy with it.

40th Pint Glass £9.99

A gorgeous, stylish and useful 40th keepsake!

The lovely 40 Pint Glass holds up to a pint of her favourite beer! Beautifully decorated the glass is hand painted in the U.K. in black relief line infilled with grey/cream with the numbers 4 and 0 in each square. Fully washable, it comes with a card of authenticity and has the painters' initials on the base of the glass. Perfect for enjoying a beer or two on any occasion!

Ensure that your gift is presented beautifully! Simply add to your basket now, and you can select Gift Wrap from just £2.99 from the next screen.

The fact that the numbers 4 and 0 are in their own square and that its fully washable nearly sold if for me.

Comment

Massive overestimate imo, I've been worse. Sleep deprivation kicking in nicely now. LOLtastic moment when Harold called the clock on me, I nearly fell off my chair!
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        He was in the 1 seat and meant to call it on annoying dude in the 9 seat but didn't spot that action was on me. Massive embarrassment!

HH, Bang was excellent. Was quite suprised by how good, obv. making big effort still after reopening. 8 hard to please punters all well impressed. Service really good too.

Now to matters more mundane, minor domestic mishap means that I have to purchase new washing machine tonight. Obv. I am a domestic applicances fish of the highest order and don't want to get outplayed by the sharks in Power City. I presume standard play is to go mid-range and German? Any recommendations?
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          Anyone you hear complaining about "the Irish have no passion - why aren't we out on the streets like the French and the Greeks" should be forced to watch the above video.

That type of protesting is a fucking waste of everyone's time.
                                                                                                          Training exercise for the Europa League final IMO. I'd say the loudest cheers for the Gerrard goals last night came from Garda HQ. I doubt this lot would be quite as easy to push back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVczsnRuOyg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                            The missus is approaching the big 40 soon. As per usual haven't a clue what to buy her, so I googled 40th Birthday presents.

this one came up. I wonder would she be happy with it.

40th Pint Glass £9.99

A gorgeous, stylish and useful 40th keepsake!

The lovely 40 Pint Glass holds up to a pint of her favourite beer! Beautifully decorated the glass is hand painted in the U.K. in black relief line infilled with grey/cream with the numbers 4 and 0 in each square. Fully washable, it comes with a card of authenticity and has the painters' initials on the base of the glass. Perfect for enjoying a beer or two on any occasion!

Ensure that your gift is presented beautifully! Simply add to your basket now, and you can select Gift Wrap from just £2.99 from the next screen.

The fact that the numbers 4 and 0 are in their own square and that its fully washable nearly sold if for me.
                                                                                                            do you have a fecking death wish or what?

romantic w/e away in some NAMA hotel imo

Comment

^^^

why are you in a hand with Harold? he obv has the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                ^^^

why are you in a hand with Harold? he obv has the nuts
                                                                                                                he wasn't even in the hand, he was just annoyed with the 9 seat twat who kept unnecessarily stalling and making idiotic speeches

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  ?
                                                                                                                  I'm obviously banned for rail abuse. Possibly due to "getting in with the wrong crowd", as Granny would say...

Comment

anyone else need domestic advice after I've sorted out Keane and careca?

I'm here all morning

Comment

Jeremy Kyle II imo

Comment

Link to this guys PTR on that thread. Wow, just Wow

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Took a shot at nosebleeds with 1.5buyins in his account...

Managing to grind back to even is impressive!

PS - Any iPoker table mods for making the Fold button 150% larger? For those times where you're to-ing and fro-ing between calling the riverbet or folding, and you mentally flip a coin. I think a bigger button would get pressed more!
                                                                                                                        How do we know he had 1.5 buyins in his account?

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Now to matters more mundane, minor domestic mishap means that I have to purchase new washing machine tonight. Obv. I am a domestic applicances fish of the highest order and don't want to get outplayed by the sharks in Power City. I presume standard play is to go mid-range and German? Any recommendations?
                                                                                                                        You probably aren't considering it, but washer/dryers are sh1t in my experience and to be avoided. Have never bought one but have been lumbered with a couple when renting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n3LL338aGA[/ame]
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Now to matters more mundane, minor domestic mishap means that I have to purchase new washing machine tonight.
                                                                                                                          Senora Raoul has taken to spending lots of time sitting on it perhaps
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X