This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
    One of the very few office hotties had a little trip coming in the front door, short little mini up in the air as she fell to the floor (with me standing right behind her) to reveal the skimpiest little tong in the world....darn hot!!! Of course i played the helpful perv gent in assisting her get back up.

In my position of responsibility would it be wrong of me to circulate the cctv footage onto a ceratin site
    Its a come on imo. Nobody falls walking through the door. I might follow up if i were you especially as i suspect your missus is a poisoner*

*Until you move up north when the food will suddenly turn good once more.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
      Pleasing developments in the Italy game.

Kick off delayed due to a mad Serbian in the crowd setting off flares and cutting the netting

About 100 Italian riot police on the pitch sorting him out now.
      Ha thought I was going mad, looked at kick off time earlier and it said 19.50 and then checked livescore a minute ago and it said 20.10.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Serbian fans about to get water cannoned.

Watch here.

Comment

Balls.

Hope we can come back after that.

The B-Team Bounty $5 MTT starting in about 5 mins on PPP, should be a fair few IPB runners, some fun while watching the game I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
            One of the very few office hotties had a little trip coming in the front door, short little mini up in the air as she fell to the floor (with me standing right behind her) to reveal the skimpiest little tong in the world....darn hot!!! Of course i played the helpful perv gent in assisting her get back up.

In my position of responsibility would it be wrong of me to circulate the cctv footage onto a ceratin site
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XDLNGnBbG0[/ame]
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
              Balls.

Hope we can come back after that.

The B-Team Bounty $5 MTT starting in about 5 mins on PPP, should be a fair few IPB runners, some fun while watching the game I hope!
              Hope I can get a bounty on my table for once.

Comment

Ship the peno

C'mon

Comment

Definite peno..c'mon Keano!!
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Ship the peno

C'mon
                    Ah balls

Comment

Fuck off..
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Shite peno

Comment

Do they make it difficult for us on purpose?

Comment

Supporting Ireland must be more painful than supporting Liverpool...

Comment

fcuking keeper yards off his line when peno was taken.

Comment

I hate watching Ireland play, it's painful.

Comment

The penalty will probably change Dunphys comments depending on his betting slip and his attachment to his new pencil. Throw it Eamo, throow it. under overs on the word sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                    Supporting Ireland must be more painful than supporting Liverpool...
                                    Don't be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                      fcuking keeper yards off his line when peno was taken.
                                      shuda lobbed him then.

stuck some little monies on that 1 trick pony Gibson scoring the next goal.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        Don't be stupid.
                                        It must be comparable or at least as close as a nation comes.

Comment

Stick a Ronnie on Mary harney, El Tren imo.

Comment

Wow, a game is threatening to break out in Genoa...
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Complete overhaul of Irish football needed, from grassroots up. I'd love to support Ireland but would be happy with regular hammerings if it forced change.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                How competitive is the keyword term you are looking to rank for?
                                                It would be competitive enough, ranging from about 350,000 to 800,000 suggestions for Ireland only on some of the keywords.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                  Wow, a game is threatening to break out in Genoa...
                                                  Not for much longer!

Italy started so well too.

Comment

How do you know when you are reading the newspaper upside down?

SPOILER
                                                    When Liverpool are in the top three

Comment

Not for much longer!

Italy started so well too.
                                                      Yeah surprised he didn't start with Pazzini and Cassano up front against N Ireland but they were always going to start together in their home stadium!
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                        Yeah surprised he didn't start with Pazzini and Cassano up front against N Ireland but they were always going to start together in their home stadium!
                                                        Abandoned.

Comment

Joke, I should be paid out
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Any streams for Irish game? atdhe one not working for me
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Could be a great result for the North, could see Serbia being deducted points after this.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                Any streams for Irish game? atdhe one not working for me
                                                                rte.ie live tv

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                  Complete overhaul of Irish football needed, from grassroots up. I'd love to support Ireland but would be happy with regular hammerings if it forced change.

imo game in Ireland/British Isles is fucked due to the huge import of foreign players. Home grown players not getting a look in & not enough is being spent in developing kids at the bigger clubs

Comment

It must be comparable or at least as close as a nation comes.
                                                                    Not really. Have you ever felt (ignore actual likelyhood in retrospect) that Ireland would actually win something?

I'd equate it more to supporting Chelsea 15+ years ago when they had never a hope of winning anything, but might give a good run at a cup or something.

Comment

anyone having trouble with laser card, went to buy petrol earlier it wouldn't work, withdrew from atm no problem, but just went to lodge to do a bet and deposit window just froze on a few attempts

Comment

Not really. Have you ever felt (ignore actual likelyhood in retrospect) that Ireland would actually win something?

I'd equate it more to supporting Chelsea 15+ years ago when they had never a hope of winning anything, but might give a good run at a cup or something.
                                                                        Yeah you are right actually. But I'd compare winning something at club level to qualifying for a World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                          anyone having trouble with laser card, went to buy petrol earlier it wouldn't work, withdrew from atm no problem, but just went to lodge to do a bet and deposit window just froze on a few attempts
                                                                          Confirmed Busto.

Comment

apart from Spain the rest are shiiiite anway.

Slovak supporters must be in as much pain as us, fwcking rubbish. Shuda stayed with the Czechs.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                              imo game in Ireland/British Isles is fucked due to the huge import of foreign players. Home grown players not getting a look in & not enough is being spent in developing kids at the bigger clubs
                                                                              Not too many foreigners in Ireland, our problem is that we had been relying on England to develop our players. Money wasted on a 60 year rental of Landsdowne should have been spent on a proper centre of excellence and upgrading of facilities around the country.

The likes of Keith Fahey would have been international class years ago if they could have stayed in Ireland - drink problem hampered him first time around and not too many get a second crack at England.

Comment

Ireland could easily have won the WC in 02.

Comment

This Stoch lad coming on is very good player, hopfully he's on the left.

Comment

Confirmed Busto.
                                                                                    defo not this time, all I've been doing last six weeks is moving Kaymer money into the bank

Comment

Ulster bank?

Comment

Anyone here switch to that emobile crowd? I know they are eircom, but are they fully piggybacking on another network, including 3g coverage? I'm more curious than anything really as their price plans are pretty good.

Comment

fuckin Macedonia and fuckin penalties.

Bet we lose this to a Slovakian penalty...

Comment

Bohsman if it werent for the drink we'd rule the world, the amount of players...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              fuckin Macedonia and fuckin penalties.

Bet we lose this to a Slovakian penalty...
                                                                                              ugh yeah, 4 point swing against us.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                Ulster bank?
                                                                                                no aib, rang them, two many transactions in one day,

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  Bohsman if it werent for the drink we'd rule the world, the amount of players...
                                                                                                  If there was no GAA easily we'd be the best about for a country of our size.

Comment

no aib, rang them, two many transactions in one day,
                                                                                                    LOL Balla

Comment

If there was no GAA easily we'd be the best about for a country of our size.
                                                                                                      naw, Gaa is for players who can't play soccer anyway(few exceptions).

Comment

Donkeane

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                          naw, Gaa is for players who can't play soccer anyway(few exceptions).
                                                                                                          In the small area I am in, well it is big enough, I know 3 lads who turned down England for GAA. Couple of them might not have made it but it does happen alot where young lads pick GAA.

Comment

2 points dropped imo.

Comment

Tech query: Is there any way to retrieve a previous save of a word doc? Somehow a friend of mine had a 2000 word essay done out, and it got deleted and then autosaved over it. Would there be any backup of the old one anywhere on the computer, possibly something involving $ signs and squiggles (sometimes come across these files and dont know what they are)

Comment

Meh, would have taken that beforehand. Will need to take 3 from them back in Dublin though
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Bah, Scotland having all the fun. 2-2 with Spain.

Comment

C'mon Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                      Tech query: Is there any way to retrieve a previous save of a word doc? Somehow a friend of mine had a 2000 word essay done out, and it got deleted and then autosaved over it. Would there be any backup of the old one anywhere on the computer, possibly something involving $ signs and squiggles (sometimes come across these files and dont know what they are)
                                                                                                                      At a guess
                                                                                                                      set computer to "show all files" and do a search for the doc name
                                                                                                                      might get it

Comment

Check there are no .bac files in the same directory

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X