X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's inzaghi he's always offside

Comment

I wish Houghton and commentators in general would STFU for 2 hot seconds before yelping "Offside offside" as soon as an unflagged goal is allowed. He said it as if it was given offside and the celebrating players just didnt realise yet. Acknowledge a goal has just been allowed then say your sure it was offside yourself.

Comment

Ronaldo running back? Jose IS the best manager in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Its not good to just have the car from stone cold to ticking over stationary for several minutes. Something about not moving the oil around properly like it would if you just started up and drive off.

In other words the pistons in the head gasket doesnt like it up em with this move.
          I would have thought the opposite.An old car defo runs better in the morning if you let it idle for a couple of mins though,don't know anything about the mechanical impact.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Awesome from Alonso there. Not just lumping it into the box.

Comment

Alex and Stuart brought back?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                I wish Houghton and commentators in general would STFU for 2 hot seconds before yelping "Offside offside" as soon as an unflagged goal is allowed. He said it as if it was given offside and the celebrating players just didnt realise yet. Acknowledge a goal has just been allowed then say your sure it was offside yourself.
                At least it's not TV3 commentary, which sounds like it's delivered via skype from the hotel jax.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Methinks somewhere out there a little variance is kicking in. For now we wait.

Comment

Aussie Out Aussie Out!

She will bring Alex back into the boardroom and he should nail her with the fact he got the TV ad

Comment

sigh

Comment

I see Moss has gone to the Titans, could be interesting.

Paloma out hopefully, will be close with Baggs.

Comment

Have a few grand in $ in a moneybookers account that I want to keep online.
                          What's the most hassle free euro account in poker I could use?

Figure I should take it out of dollars at the moment, Ido.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Really getting into Laura Marling over the last few days. Serious voice. Didn't realise that her first album (which I liked when it was released) was absolutely slated.

Had fallen out of her loop and got her newest album yesterday, its been on repeat since I got it...

An acoustic performance of Laura Marling's new Christmas single, Goodbye England. Taken from her appearance on Marc Riley's BBC 6 Music show.

Also, found this incredible extension for Google Chrome

Market-leading solution for monitoring topics that matter

Essentially what it does is converts all the blogs that you subscribe to into a Newspaper for you, its a serious improvement on the standard Google Reader that I had been using.
                          Anyone know why crome wouldn't have copied over my firefox extensions when I installed it a few weeks back.

It copied over bookmarks and the like. I just presumed that crome didn't yet have extensions.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Pippo looked like he lost the world cup final at the end. He doesn't do understated emotions, either elation or complete devastation.

Fair result.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

I'm at a God is an Astronaut gig in Limerick at the moment.

The opening act was called Caspian - they just finished and were ridic good, I'm assuming they're on YouTube, check that shit out IMO.

Comment

Gamesmanship by Paloma. Thinks she's an equal to Lord Sugar.

She will be fired.

Comment

Watching that match on local TV in Madrid was very enjoyable. The commentators were already tearing into Webb before the second Milan goal, they went nuts afterwards.

Comment

Really hard to pin something on her

GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                      Have a few grand in $ in a moneybookers account that I want to keep online.
                                      What's the most hassle free euro account in poker I could use?
                                      Can you not set up a € moneybookers account with a different email address? Mine's in euro.

Comment

Aussie is very annoying

Comment

Paloma is gone gone gone

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            I'm at a God is an Astronaut gig in Limerick at the moment.

The opening act was called Caspian - they just finished and were ridic good, I'm assuming they're on YouTube, check that shit out IMO.
                                            Trip report on GIAA later please. Have seen them before but haven't been listening to them recently, they have a new album out I think

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

result!

Comment

Comment

So with the excel trial version not working any more - is there anywhere i can get it for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                      So with the excel trial version not working any more - is there anywhere i can get it for free?
                                                      The official home page of the Apache OpenOffice open source project, home of OpenOffice Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base.
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                        Can you not set up a € moneybookers account with a different email address? Mine's in euro.
                                                        Yea maybe, not meant to (like I care), just don't want hassle if they cop on.
                                                        Don't know if they'd notice if you set one up with same address details.

Maybe pokerstars € account would work.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMdvdpHph9U[/ame]
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yea maybe, not meant to (like I care), just don't want hassle if they cop on.
                                                            Don't know if they'd notice if you set one up with same address details.

Maybe pokerstars € account would work.
                                                            If you get VIP which obv you will, then you can set up another account like euro.

Comment

Encouraging signs that Real will be in trouble when they face decent teams which they've yet to do this season, next seven league games will be interesting, though the Madrid derby is this weekend it's the most one sided derby around so not much hope there.
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Wow Paloma scrubs up well!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                    If you get VIP which obv you will, then you can set up another account like euro.
                                                                    How does one get that? Don't know that I'd qualify.

Comment

That Tony G is nuts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcxTSPlyskE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrWXpU-two[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                        Encouraging signs that Real will be in trouble when they face decent teams which they've yet to do this season, next seven league games will be interesting, though the Madrid derby is this weekend it's the most one sided derby around so not much hope there.
                                                                        Should have been a few up at half time really but fell apart second half badly.
                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

How does one get that? Don't know that I'd qualify.
                                                                          You have to show that you have depsoited/witdrew x amount over a 3 month period or something, and keep that up - but obv i'm a busto student so you can see that they aren't strict on it.

Comment

I've lost my beloved blue hoodie, in memory of him and all of you out there bereft of yer hoodies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAlcigvf2cU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAlcigvf2cU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                              She was a royal pain in the arse. Managed to catch up on the series online so got to watch it for the first time tonight. She will defo get a good job out of this. She has nearly all of the criteria to be the some companies leading lady so i don't think she'll be too upset.

Baggs needs to pick up his game. Hiding in the background doing fk all. Step up to the plate next week and man up ffs

Comment

denny crane

Comment

Originally posted by denny crane View Post
                                                                                  denny crane
                                                                                  Instant ban if you don't end every single one of your posts with those two words
                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by denny crane View Post
                                                                                    denny crane
                                                                                    WTF
                                                                                    Why not Bert Cooper ?
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The names changing is getting tilting. At least make people pay for your costs towards the side if they want to do it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                        2. The judgment about the writ for the by-election was even better. 100% sure that's off to the Supreme Court.
                                                                                        I'd love to hear a more in depth opinion on this from yourself. I was really surprised by the judgment. I thought that was something the judiciary wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          WTF
                                                                                          Why not Bert Cooper ?
                                                                                          because im denny crane. undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                            That Tony G is nuts.

A crazy hand where Tony and Viffer swap cards mid way through the hand. Got heart? Keep it cool, Keep it fun, Play Responsibly: https://www.pokerstars.net/ab...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrWXpU-two
                                                                                            Who is the blond guy?

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                              That Tony G is nuts.
                                                                                              Clearly the guy who passed the Ace and held a 7 is the one who is nuts

Comment

Who is the blond guy?
                                                                                                whoever he is he should have the mic stripped off him for that "now you're mocking the man" comment and the cringe part at the end

Comment

It's that time of year again! Football Manager is being released on Friday but it is already online.

I gave a copy to my cousin, they will lend it out I am sure

Any probs, PM me.

If gone away for the weekend, after that it will be 'Hello Football Manager; Goodbye World' for a few months

Comment

I feel like mexican for dinner, any suggestinos

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                      It's that time of year again! Football Manager is being released on Friday but it is already online.

I gave a copy to my cousin, they will lend it out I am sure

Any probs, PM me.

If gone away for the weekend, after that it will be 'Hello Football Manager; Goodbye World' for a few months
                                                                                                      Oh god, this could be the end of college for me
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

imo

Comment

arent you in australia?

Comment

I think iPoker just booted me to protect my BR!

Class.

Whatever happened to that TiltDemon programme btw? Think I may need it

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              Oh god, this could be the end of college for me
                                                                                                              I'm thinking the same thing.

Anyway I'm playing it now, seems pretty good so far. The agents features quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                I think iPoker just booted me to protect my BR!

Class.

Whatever happened to that TiltDemon programme btw? Think I may need it
                                                                                                                thats paddy power for you a sound bloke allways watching out for his customers
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                obviously wants you to move it over to your bookies a/c wher he can get it all off of you

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Good start to the month for taking a 4-5 buy in shot at 100nl. Still mainly playing 50nl during the day as i imagine the 100nl games would have very good players at off peak times.

Attached Files
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Posting graphs is a sure fire way to end a decent run. Believe me, it worked wonders for ruining my hot streak

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                      arent you in australia?
                                                                                                                      yeah, I still need to eat dinner though? I'm pretty wrecked so I might be missing something obvious here
                                                                                                                      --------------------------------------------

Was sitting beside a pretty hot aussie girl on the flight yesterday, I asked her the time or something stupid and we got talking, messing with her ipod etc,
                                                                                                                      Asked her for her number when she was leaving,
                                                                                                                      My phone was gone dead, no pens or anything handy etc, so she took mine. I'll gladly be proved wrong, but I doubt I'll hear from her.

Comment

yeah, I still need to eat dinner though? I'm pretty wrecked so I might be missing something obvious here.

well its a big place so how are we to know anywhere to recommend. if you were here id take you to the mexican meat market which is pretty fantastic

Comment

Sorry meant suggestions of what to cook, not where to eat. Old el paso burrito/fajita kit is getting old.
                                                                                                                          Meh, might just eat out.

The Meat Market sounds like a gay bar btw,

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X