• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    excorcist directors cut on tv3
    9yrold youngfella settling in with a cup o' tea to go watching it
    have never watched the exorcist before
    how long before it scares the shit out of him?
    young fella is after getting fed up of waiting "for the scary part" so he is just gone to bed

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Seen Mary & Max during the week, such a beautiful little flick, really well done!

Hoffman and Collette are great as the voices in it

Comment

young fella is after getting fed up of waiting "for the scary part" so he is just gone to bed
        guessing he didn't make it to the "Jesus will Fuck you!" part?

Cause he'd be staying up otherwise! Doirtiest thing I'd ever seen when I saw it first

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          It has to be the paedo egg ad for me.I can't find the Irish version but this one is just as revoltilating.
          Think a paedo egg might be something different. A quick google gave me

and

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

QQ

Why have a moneybookers/online wallet?

Can't you just deposit right from the card?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
              QQ

1. Mastercard won't allow withdrawals back to the card.
              2. It's a way of not letting your bank know you have an interest in gambling (oh the ironing)
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                QQ

Don't want my bank to have "Paddy Power / Pokerstars / Full Tilt" etc littered across the statements.

Easier to move money around between sites/SNs.

Safe.

Prepaid Mastercard with Moneybookers to use on Ryanair flights, use it twice a year covers its cost.

Can be used as a checkout service a la Paypal in certain places, very handy for when you don't have money on your card, but do on your poker account.

Comment

Black Sheep on BB2 at 11.30 is a good laugh.

Opr

Comment

while we're on the topic, i have VIP status on Moneybookers but whats the advantage of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                      That the New Zealand thing? If so, it is terrible, even for a silly film.

Comment

excorcist directors cut on tv3
                        9yrold youngfella settling in with a cup o' tea to go watching it
                        have never watched the exorcist before
                        how long before it scares the shit out of him?
                        This has to be a level right ? ?

SPOILER
                        You let your 9 year old drink a caffinated drink ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

One other thing i've noticed is, that betmostpoker is owned by willhill?

Comment

Have the new Wheel of Time book ordered, just about to start re-reading the last excellent one now. Hopefully the new one will be as good.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              That the New Zealand thing? If so, it is terrible, even for a silly film.
                              It is and you lie, its comic horror genius!

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                Such a shit Flick
                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

why does Michael Jackson like Twenty-Three year olds so much?

SPOILER
                                  there is twenty of them

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                    why does Michael Jackson like Twenty-Three year olds so much?

SPOILER
                                    there is twenty of them
                                    Why do people like old jokes?

SPOILER
                                    they don't

Comment

Should've used your meme card CHD

Comment

Just used my moneybookers Mastercard for the first time and have to say it is pretty nifty.

Comment

Class touch by Torres for the goal today.

Dunno what ameobi was at for Newcastle's 2nd. Offside for the whole attack

Comment

Damn you Tennessee

Looking forward to Steelers @ Saints now. Should be a good one.
                                            Last edited by Lurker23; 01-11-10, 00:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                              MTV 9-10 is where it's all at peops...situations to beat the band!
                                              Why does the fucking x-factor warrant discussion here weekly and something like Jersey Shore not have it's own discussion thread!? What is WRONG with all of you people?
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Ship the UKIPT Galway ticket for €11

Man that was a long FT Sweat!

Comment

Have the new Wheel of Time book ordered, just about to start re-reading the last excellent one now. Hopefully the new one will be as good.
                                                  I admire your dedication, I gave up around book 8 or so
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

QQ.

has there been any coverage or interest in the world series at all? tv execs were hoping for a philly yankees series so for it to be giants v rangers is bad for them. just wondering if the same applies back home

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                      Why does the fucking x-factor warrant discussion here weekly and something like Jersey Shore not have it's own discussion thread!? What is WRONG with all of you people?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

super stuff Ciaran

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                          QQ.

has there been any coverage or interest in the world series at all? tv execs were hoping for a philly yankees series so for it to be giants v rangers is bad for them. just wondering if the same applies back home
                                                          I've seen zero coverage of it in the media tbh. I've been following the odd inning in between other sports on ESPN America. Rangers impressed me against the Yankees so would like to see them take it down.

Comment

I agree please make one, it should have its own separate thread far far away from this one.

Opr

Comment

I agree please make one, it should have its own separate thread far far away from this one.

Opr
                                                              i have never watched jersey shore? whats the fascination with it? anyone want to give me the run down?
                                                              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know, people around these parts have no taste, wimmins!

N1 dice, gl.

Opr
                                                                Did BK not start one a while ago? Oh ye, here it is:

Comment

Opr
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                    You know, when your thank button got taken away i wanted to thank all your post cause i felt bad for you, 1. being from waterford which is lol anyway, and 2. because you were being builled by other waterford people (ie KevIRL & switchadoddle or whatever his name is) which is seriously lol

but now that its back i dont want want to thank you, mainly cause your from waterford!

But have to agree with all this xfactor love around here, but i think your to blame your obv you have spread the ghey around here with your tagline!
                                                                    Its the Aul Switcharoo actually and if KevIrl doesn't ban you for your little Waterford quip i'll get you...someday There's gonna be more update threads where i can frape Admmm and mess up IPB
                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Thunder getting spanked at home to the Jazz by 16pts at half time.

Opr

Comment

quick question.

in officialpoker ranking ,where is "Prizes" what is that?

there is a section which lists all the games you have played,and how much profit you have made.

my profite is basicallly in line with how much i have won but the Prizes is about double that,so i dont understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                          I've seen zero coverage of it in the media tbh. I've been following the odd inning in between other sports on ESPN America. Rangers impressed me against the Yankees so would like to see them take it down.
                                                                          Obviously dallas has gone ranger mad with the cowboys being lol bad and 1-6 now despite being superbowl favourites. They were screwed over by hicks and co so went bankrupt so nice to see them arise from the ashes so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                            quick question.

in officialpoker ranking ,where is "Prizes" what is that?

there is a section which lists all the games you have played,and how much profit you have made.

my profite is basicallly in line with how much i have won but the Prizes is about double that,so i dont understand it.
                                                                            Afaik it's the total $$$ you have been paid out. The profit is less your buy ins for winning and losing games(i think!).

So you could have been paid out $25k, but played 500 $10 games meaning your profit is going to be $5k less.

Comment

Balls, had a long reply to this giving out about Robert Jordan, then managed to lose it by misclicking to a new page! Suffice to say I'd need to hear the new book written / finished by the new writer is AMAZING before giving the series another chance, the 1st four or five books were really great (even if he stole every fantasy cliché possible - the Aeil are just the Fremen of Dune rebranded!) then he started recycling bad guys and just writing tons of pages without any plot movement at all, so annoying! Plus Jordan obviously knew very few women in real life, his characterisations of them in his books are LOL-bad. I didn't even read the last book of his, I couldn't work up the enthusiasm even after reading all the other ones beforehand.

One great series I've been meaning to re-read is Tad Williams' Otherland - only read it the once but thought it was the business!

Comment

Afaik it's the total $$$ you have been paid out. The profit is less your buy ins for winning and losing games(i think!).

So you could have been paid out $25k, but played 500 $10 games meaning your profit is going to be $5k less.
                                                                                i dont thik so,there is no way i have been paid out 25K in the last month.

the profit section is more inline with what i have been paid out.

Comment

my bad...your actually right ,it is what i have been paid out.

im just shocked to find out how much entries i have paid .

Comment

WP

Comment

Since book 6, there have only been about 2 good books, but the one released last year by Sanderson was excellent, and I have high hopes for this one too, and then there is only 1 book left. None of the incessant braid pulling and so on that infested there last few books that Jordan wrote.

Comment

Ireland 11th in the world in a wealth and well being index:

Comment

Originally posted by -paulenright-
                                                                                          does any1 know where this guy came from ?? who is he?
                                                                                          Should be in the charter imo

Comment

Since book 6, there have only been about 2 good books, but the one released last year by Sanderson was excellent, and I have high hopes for this one too, and then there is only 1 book left. None of the incessant braid pulling and so on that infested there last few books that Jordan wrote.
                                                                                            Yeah, he rightfully got a lot of stick about the unbelievable amount of braid-pulling going on!!! FFS!

Comment

What a goal line stand from the Saints.

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t1990)
                                                                                                BB (t860)
                                                                                                UTG (t1415)
                                                                                                UTG+1 (t3050)
                                                                                                Hero (MP1) (t3040)
                                                                                                MP2 (t1665)
                                                                                                MP3 (t1375)
                                                                                                CO (t2890)
                                                                                                Button (t4430)

Hero's M: 20.27

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, A
                                                                                                2 folds, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100, MP3 bets t200, CO calls t200, 1 fold, SB calls t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100

Flop: (t1100) K, A, 4 (5 players)
                                                                                                SB bets t100, Hero raises to t2840 (All-In), 1 fold, MP3 calls t1175 (All-In), 2 folds

Turn: (t3550) 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t3550) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t3550

Results:
                                                                                                Hero had J, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                                MP3 had 3, 6 (two pair, sixes and threes).
                                                                                                Outcome: MP3 won t3550

Standard
                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                                  PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.2 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t1990)
                                                                                                  BB (t860)
                                                                                                  UTG (t1415)
                                                                                                  UTG+1 (t3050)
                                                                                                  Hero (MP1) (t3040)
                                                                                                  MP2 (t1665)
                                                                                                  MP3 (t1375)
                                                                                                  CO (t2890)
                                                                                                  Button (t4430)

2 folds, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100, MP3 bets t200, CO calls t200, 1 fold, SB calls t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100

SB bets t100, Hero raises to t2840 (All-In), 1 fold, MP3 calls t1175 (All-In), 2 folds

Results:

Standard
                                                                                                  You run nearly as bad as me.

Comment

SB (t1990)
                                                                                                    BB (t860)
                                                                                                    UTG (t1415)
                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t3050)
                                                                                                    Hero (MP1) (t3040)
                                                                                                    MP2 (t1665)
                                                                                                    MP3 (t1375)
                                                                                                    CO (t2890)
                                                                                                    Button (t4430)

Standard
                                                                                                    Lol wut??

Comment

SB (t1990)
                                                                                                      BB (t860)
                                                                                                      UTG (t1415)
                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t3050)
                                                                                                      Hero (MP1) (t3040)
                                                                                                      MP2 (t1665)
                                                                                                      MP3 (t1375)
                                                                                                      CO (t2890)
                                                                                                      Button (t4430)

Results:

Standard
                                                                                                      my only guess is that he had to go somewhere or was his last tourney,

however you should raise pre and prob not fold to any action depending on the craziness,

good to see you back i thought you died or something
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      overly dramatic but you know what i mean
                                                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100, MP3 bets t200, CO calls t200, 1 fold, SB calls t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t100, MP2 calls t100
                                                                                                        Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                        Lol wut??

Comment

I saw that...

Comment

I saw that...
                                                                                                            Oh, lol. What you talking about then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                              I don't share your romantic view of bonfires.
                                                                                                              There should be a few officially organised ones imo rather than a bunch of kids burning everything and anything (computers, trolleys, bins, tires, cats) etc.

Halloween is fucking horrible in this country.
                                                                                                              After your rant against RTE news I thought you wouldnt be quoting them

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                                                              9 days 'til Black Ops
                                                                                                              Finally! Still cant believe I thought it was out in September after I get the fucking American date mixed up

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              Looks interesting, I see spielberg is an exec producer on it also, not into psychic stuff myself but i am sure i have watched a lot worse !

Speaking of film, my son, 12 next year watched his first "Film" last night, up to this it was the usual disney/cartoon/innofensive/non-violent happy ending stuff, he asked what i had on the laptop and told him Inception was there, he really liked it...maybe more than me, anyways he is currently watching The prestige....fucking fanboy...
                                                                                                              Nice

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              Considering i think The Dark knight was terribad, i aint no fanboy of Nolans, loved the Prestige and memento...liked what he did with Inception, doesnt deserve the hype though, def not the high rank it gets on IMDB, 9.1 ? I did enjoy batman begins though, lets see what he soes with the new superman film.
                                                                                                              Think we might of talked about this before but refresher on why you didnt like The Dark Knight?

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                              I still don't get when X-factor stopped being treated as a joke around here?I mean,it's funny in the early stages but after that is just commercialism at it's worst.

Come Christmas you'll all be cheering on bird is the word or whatever the anti-Xfactor campaign is.
                                                                                                              Word!

M.V.P

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Oh, lol. What you talking about then?
                                                                                                                Limp/calling grrrr. The cause of all our world's problems.

Comment

does any one know if 27% is the max amount of RB you can get from Fulltilt ,or can you get more if you shop around?

Comment

Limp/calling grrrr. The cause of all our world's problems.
                                                                                                                    I'm a bit slow but realised it after last post. Hate the limp, don't mind the call tbh because a 3bet there isn't good imo but defo not a fan of the flop shove. Only in front of a FD if called(well usually, obv 36 is result based).

Comment

Multitabling 2.20 180 mans on stars, was a mistake limping but im always shoving flop there, if lose just load another table
                                                                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Multitabling 2.20 180 mans on stars, was a mistake limping but im always shoving flop there, if lose just load another table
                                                                                                                        To be honest, you should reduce the number of tables you play until you cut out these mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                          does any one know if 27% is the max amount of RB you can get from Fulltilt ,or can you get more if you shop around?
                                                                                                                          As far as I know it's 27% but I may be wrong. I'm on 27% anyways.
                                                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X