Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any iPod/iPhone junkies here have any recommendations for a volume fine tube app? Think there's only something like 15 different audio levels, not enough low for my liking.

(library study - Scala perfect for this btw!)

Comment

Typical that the filters in work block this site, but not the other place.

Fml.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        I know what the % were, though imo he should just 6bet all in pre - if he's shoving any flop that he hits (which clearly was his plan)
        Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
        Ace ,

the only mistake your man made was 4 betting imo. After that it's fine. Getting it in pre would be much worse than calling the 5 bet. He has zero fold equity pre. He can get away from flops he totally misses. While I guess you will put it in on near if not 100% of flops.
        This and he pretty much gets to play perfectley postflop as your hand is more or less face up (which isnt a bad thing or anything as we can get 33% of effec. stacks in)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Reality TV has always been different though, its treated like sport here and thus rarely gets spoiler tags.
          Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Exactly. Avoid the thread for a fee hours if you don't wanna know the score or who got booted.
          I'm just asking as a courtesy really.

If it's too hard for people to post in a dedicated thread then fair enough, but is it really?

Comment

Exactly. Avoid the thread for a fee hours if you don't wanna know the score or who got booted.
            Asked before and couldn't do the change the IP address thingy, but still haven't watched any of The Apprentice UK yet and looking to find it online. Any other ideas how to get bbc player to work, or anywhere else to watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              I'm just asking as a courtesy really.

If it's too hard for people to post in a dedicated thread then fair enough, but is it really?
              Where do you draw the line though?
              No X-Factor discussion whilst its on? No discussion of the live footie on a Sunday because someone is waiting for MOTD? Or should these get a dedicated thread as well?
              Its best just to stay out of the BBV until you've seen the event in question, and then speed read it to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Asked before and couldn't do the change the IP address thingy, but still haven't watched any of The Apprentice UK yet and looking to find it online. Any other ideas how to get bbc player to work, or anywhere else to watch it?
                Tony stewelpeter can get bbc player to work i think,
                i might have it(instructions) saved at home, if i remember when i get home i'll post it up

Comment

have you tried the TOR program?
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    have you tried the TOR program?
                    This link isn't it?

Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

I asked before which link i have to download and how it works and it must have got missed. Is it just a toolbar that hides my IP or something, or does it change settings on my laptop? Is it safe?

Bearing in mind i have a 0.6mb download speed, it could take a while

Comment

what does FML mean?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                          what does FML mean?
                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          Fail my life

Fuck My Life imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Fail my life

pretty sure it's Fuck My Life.
                            Last edited by shrapnel; 28-10-10, 12:04. Reason: doh! too slow

Comment

quicksilverscreen.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, quicksilverscreen.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Opr

Comment

Sent you a link to your facebook with it on youtube.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                  Danny,we should do a live action version of this song at the IPB game.You and me bro,you in?
                                  Ask me again after ten pints.
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

what does FML mean?
                                    An indespensible reference tool for the interwebs lies within your grasp.

EDIT: Also www.fmylife.com

Today, at work, there is a rumor going around that I'm gay. Somewhat curious at how did this start, I asked a co-worker. He said I was seen 3 days ago at a mall holding hands with someone who looks like a guy from behind. Three days ago, I was at the mall with my girlfriend. FML

Today, my little cousin is going to be staying at our house for a year or so, because of financial problems. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that every single night he creeps up on me while I'm sleeping, and shouts "GO F YOURSELF!" directly into my ear. Only another 11 months to go. FML

Today, I was walking my child to school alongside other parents. I went to reach for my son's hand when all of a sudden he started running. I chased him, and when I caught up I grabbed him and turned him to face me. That's when I realized it was not my son but a scared young child. FML

Today, my husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying "I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said "I don't know what you're talking about Megan". My name isn't Megan. Not even close. FML

Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the fuck up!". FML
                                    Last edited by Icarus152; 28-10-10, 12:29.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

What do these mean?
                                      FTWWG

SPOILER
                                      Fuck the Werewolve Game

ROTFBIGAKITB
                                      SPOILER
                                      Rolling on the floor becuase I got a kick in the bollox.

Comment

Comment

what does FML mean?
                                          I won a house in a competition. I was delighted. Then I found out It is in Leitrim
                                          FML.

Comment

Today, at work, there is a rumor going around that I'm gay. Somewhat curious at how did this start, I asked a co-worker. He said I was seen 3 days ago at a mall holding hands with someone who looks like a guy from behind. Three days ago, I was at the mall with my girlfriend. FML

Today, my little cousin is going to be staying at our house for a year or so, because of financial problems. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that every single night he creeps up on me while I'm sleeping, and shouts "GO F YOURSELF!" directly into my ear. Only another 11 months to go. FML

Today, I was walking my child to school alongside other parents. I went to reach for my son's hand when all of a sudden he started running. I chased him, and when I caught up I grabbed him and turned him to face me. That's when I realized it was not my son but a scared young child. FML

Today, my husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying "I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said "I don't know what you're talking about Megan". My name isn't Megan. Not even close. FML

Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the fuck up!". FML
                                            Thanks
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Poker Stars $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1000721
                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $213.05
                                              SB: $50.00
                                              BB: $49.25
                                              UTG: $51.10
                                              MP: $67.75
                                              Hero (CO): $93.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with Q 8 K A
                                              2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN raises to $6, 2 folds, Hero calls $4.25

Flop: ($12.75) 4 8 2 (2 players)
                                              Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($12.75) 5 (2 players)
                                              Hero bets $11.00, BTN calls $11

River: ($34.75) 5 (2 players)
                                              Hero checks, BTN bets $24.50, Hero calls $24.50

Final Pot: $83.75
                                              BTN shows J Q 7 3
                                              Hero shows Q 8 K A
                                              Hero wins $80.75
                                              (Rake: $3.00)

Comment

Whats with the increase in omaha hand histories recently? No place for that kind of carry on here

Comment

Hold'em is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                    Hold'em is dead
                                                    It's up in heaven with hand history/bad beat audiences.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

‎1) Go to Google maps
                                                      2) Get directions
                                                      3) Type from Japan to China (by car)
                                                      4) Look at point 43

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                        Poker Stars $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1000721
                                                        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $213.05
                                                        SB: $50.00
                                                        BB: $49.25
                                                        UTG: $51.10
                                                        MP: $67.75
                                                        Hero (CO): $93.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with Q 8 K A
                                                        2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN raises to $6, 2 folds, Hero calls $4.25

Flop: ($12.75) 4 8 2 (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($12.75) 5 (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets $11.00, BTN calls $11

River: ($34.75) 5 (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, BTN bets $24.50, Hero calls $24.50

Final Pot: $83.75
                                                        BTN shows J Q 7 3
                                                        Hero shows Q 8 K A
                                                        Hero wins $80.75
                                                        (Rake: $3.00)
                                                        phpBB is the one you pick to post the hands on here.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        Whats with the increase in omaha hand histories recently? No place for that kind of carry on here
                                                        I don't know how to play holdem any more, Omaha is fun once your rolled to take the swings especially the way i play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                          ‎1) Go to Google maps
                                                          2) Get directions
                                                          4) Look at point 43

Comment

‎1) Go to Google maps
                                                            2) Get directions
                                                            4) Look at point 43
                                                            Are you supposed to strap the car to your back?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                              Are you supposed to strap the car to your back?
                                                              It has to be done in one of these

Comment

IRSFBIWKP

SPOILER
                                                                I run so fucking bad i want to kill a penguin

TSNGVRRF

SPOILER
                                                                top set no good versus runner runner flush

Comment

IRSFBIWKP

SPOILER
                                                                  I run so fucking bad i want to kill a penguin

TSNGVRRF

SPOILER
                                                                  top set no good versus runner runner flush
                                                                  IYALFSYCFIITDBSAS
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  if you're looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

Comment

Ship the HTC Desire HD

How long do I need to charge it before I can put it into use?
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Ship the HTC Desire HD

Til it is 100% charged I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Til it is 100% charged I'd imagine.
                                                                        OK, but I'll need to turn it on to find that out and I didn't want to turn it on until I'm ready to move the sim over and use it.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ship the HTC Desire HD

as soon as it is plugged into the charger

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

OK, but I'll need to turn it on to find that out and I didn't want to turn it on until I'm ready to move the sim over and use it.
                                                                            Is there any life in it at all? Use it til it is wasted then leave it charge through the night

Comment

Is there any life in it at all? Use it til it is wasted then leave it charge through the night
                                                                              This,any new phone I've ever had comes pre-charged.

Comment

This,any new phone I've ever had comes pre-charged.
                                                                                I know the desire didn't, well I only saw one new one come out of the box totally dead.

Comment

Us and our First World problems,eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                    He shot 50k frames, that's what he shot in the field. He didn't say he processed 50k, there isn't 50k frames in the film for a start.
                                                                                    Turns out he did apply the tilt shift in post rather than via a TS lens, this was so he could stablise in post. But he also used lightroom for post, lightroom can process multiple frames at once, so like I said he didn't have to go frame by frame for that effects. Although he did do some frame by frame stuff like rotoscoping in details.

Here's one he did before, I like this better

http://www.vimeo.com/9679622
                                                                                    I don't know what your argument is anymore. You're confusing me.

I pointed out he took 50k frames to make the video, and obviously he worked his magic in Lightroom after.

Sandpit is excellent, but as a regular festival goer, Coachelletta really does it for me.
                                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

We struggle on anyway Icky, struggle on.

Comment

Read a couple of them earlier on and was like what a load of made up bollox, use to be a good site now its pure fucking crap!

Seriously FUCK OFF you dumb bastard people!

Today, my boyfriend was seated in my section at work. As he sees me his face drops... he's on a date. He had forgotten I work there. I had to serve him and his date, and they didn't leave a tip. FML

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Read a couple of them earlier on and was like what a load of made up bollox, use to be a good site now its pure fucking crap!

Seriously FUCK OFF you dumb bastard people!
                                                                                          Lemme guess,bad hair day?

Comment

reading this redic story , George Clarke reckons he's spotted a time traveller talking into his cell phone in a 1928 Chaplin movie LOL. Hmm I wonder if she got coverage in 1928. His only logical conclusion was it was a time traveller. .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              reading this redic story , George Clarke reckons he's spotted a time traveller talking into his cell phone in a 1928 Chaplin movie LOL. Hmm I wonder if she got coverage in 1928. His only logical conclusion was it was a time traveller. .
                                                                                              http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...haplins_t.html
                                                                                              wasted 8 mins of my life watching the video yesterday. Wish I could travel back in time and avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                wasted 8 mins of my life watching the video yesterday. Wish I could travel back in time and avoid it.
                                                                                                FYL

SPOILER
                                                                                                Fuck Your Life

Comment

17 year old apprentice mechanic started work in one of the places i look after. The head mechanic told him that as he was under-age, the insurance didnt cover him, so any time he crossed the yard he had to wear a hard hat and a hazard light. He made him carry a battery too to power the light!
                                                                                                  Last edited by mocata; 28-10-10, 15:04.
                                                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    I don't get it though,is the claim supposed to be humorous? I mean the premise is impossible.A time traveller with a mobile phone would have no one to speak to on the other end.

What am I missing?

Comment

I don't get it though,is the claim supposed to be humorous? I mean the premise is impossible.A time traveller with a mobile phone would have no one to speak to on the other end.

What am I missing?
                                                                                                      I had to share a village with guys like him.

Zuutroy if you mange to get back in time, give me a buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                        I had to share a village with guys like him.

Zuutroy if you mange to get back in time, give me a buzz.
                                                                                                        Lynch Sulksjar

Comment

What am I missing?
                                                                                                          You're thinking to much.

Comment

One more slightly harder!

1) Go to Google maps
                                                                                                            2) Get directions
                                                                                                            3) Type from China to United States (by car)
                                                                                                            4) Look at point 93

Comment

You're thinking to much.
                                                                                                              Thinking,always thinking.

Comment

One more slightly harder!

1) Go to Google maps
                                                                                                                2) Get directions
                                                                                                                3) Type from China to United States (by car)
                                                                                                                4) Look at point 93
                                                                                                                better one.

GO to google maps.

then hang yer bollix on it.

Comment

Lynch Sulksjar
                                                                                                                  I self lynched. Playing that game is like one of your posts.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  A thankless task

Comment

Ha,you're on fire today Willie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      anybody here playing JP's mini world series?
                                                                                                                      Yup cant wait.

There are €25 sats running on Boylepoker too if anyone fancies giving them a lash.
                                                                                                                      Hopefully playing this and just jumped into the sat there. Are there more sats on?

I googled it and found a page but I thought I saw leaflets at the IPO that said there was a HU game on too. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Actually I just realised that google keeps bringing me to last year games. I'll have another look around. Is there a thread around here about it?

Comment

Ha,you're on fire today Willie.
                                                                                                                        deffo not today, check out my post in the golfing section

FML

and you Mollinari. fecking 3 rd last at the moment.

Comment

Lemme guess,bad hair day?
                                                                                                                          Nah the hair is looking quite slick today kinda like this dude but just tilted the fuck out of me reading that crap.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X