Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try in Scarlets game there is probably the best I've seen for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      I like a bit of lamebook but this is the first time I've facepalmed while looking at my own facebook...

SPOILER
      He's a local celebrity so can say what he wants

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        He's a local celebrity so can say what he wants
        It was more ur wans reply tbh..
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

It was more ur wans reply tbh..
          I presumed she was taking the piss, but you are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            I presumed she was taking the piss, but you are probably right.
            It's developing so we may find out soon..
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post

Yeah me too, what an awesome awesome movie and I also noticed one thing I'd never copped before, there's loads of little things written into the film that are really clever. Watched the next 2 films then after, and can confirm that 3 is still an atrocity
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                the whole lot was a cut & paste, not necessarily my opinion
                That's alright. The whole thing would be funny if there weren't people who genuinely believe that kids with a physiological brain development problem can have it beaten out of them.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

trolling ah gets tiring.

Comment

should probably go to the doctor tbh

backround:
                    i was clearing an overgrown corner earlier today, full of briars and bits off rotting timber and other various bits of rubbish. it is a rats haven and i know there is rats around the place there i could see the signs of them. ended out cutting myself with the briars a few times. anyhow i now have slight pins and needles in my fingers, a kind of prickly feeling in the fingers for all the world. its now starting to move down the arm towards the elbow.

hope i havn't caught that poker elbow thing

iam going to toughen it out for a day or two and see what happens
                    ill be fucked if iam going to go to the a&e in cork or waterford, better to wait till whitfield opens on monday
                    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 09-10-10, 15:51.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

It's developing so we may find out soon..
                      Aaaaand we're there...

SPOILER
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol at Rovers 2day after bohs win, Sporting Fingle score 2 goals in last 3 mins to win 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                          should probably go to the doctor tbh

backround:
                          i was clearing an overgrown corner earlier today, full of briars and bits off rotting timber and other various bits of rubbish. it is a rats haven and i know there is rats around the place there i could see the signs of them. ended out cutting myself with the briars a few times. anyhow i now have slight pins and needles in my fingers, a kind of prickly feeling in the fingers for all the world. its now starting to move down the arm towards the elbow.

hope i havn't caught that poker elbow thing

iam going to toughen it out for a day or two and see what happens
                          ill be fucked if iam going to go to the a&e in cork or waterford, better to wait till whitfield opens on monday
                          Hospital. Now.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                            lol at Rovers 2day after bohs win, Sporting Fingle score 2 goals in last 3 mins to win 2-1.

SPOILER
                            Sir Glen of Crowe

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                              Hospital. Now.
                              can't just started the 19.5k on full tilt

anyhow prefer taking my chabce with the weils disease poker elbow rather than run the gauntlet that is the a&e in cork or waterford

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

meh, weils disease usually wont come on for 7 days. you've got something that is much quicker acting. GL
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

end of this scarlets perpignan match is surreal.
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                    meh, weils disease usually wont come on for 7 days. you've got something that is much quicker acting. GL
                                    this is more what i wanted to hear

ahh the bbv is there nothing it can't offer advice on

from wimmin to health, hedgehogs to having sex with the landlady. its even at the cold face of exciting new health issues like "poker elbow"

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                      If there was any god X-Factor would be coming down to a play off between these two guys:

He looks like
                                      We need a with grey hair imo to represent Wagner if he makes it onto the show as one of the wildcards.
                                      Wagner is a conformed wildcard AFAIK.

Comment

What about Caredoc angry-ball, where do you live, guessing around Dungarvan/Youghal?
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

This is a pretty good one!

PokerStars Game #50838511771: Tournament #317071291, $20+$2 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2010/10/09 17:26:21 WET [2010/10/09 12:26:21 ET]
                                          Table '317071291 9' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                          Seat 1: FoldCards (61158 in chips)
                                          Seat 2: dochandorach (19631 in chips)
                                          Seat 4: donflun (71593 in chips)
                                          Seat 5: ozzyrocks111 (1372 in chips) is sitting out
                                          Seat 6: PopUpPop1978 (19377 in chips)
                                          Seat 7: 4tuna1895 (11879 in chips)
                                          Seat 8: chicky2008 (29619 in chips)
                                          Seat 9: Alloverflop (32195 in chips)
                                          FoldCards: posts the ante 25
                                          dochandorach: posts the ante 25
                                          donflun: posts the ante 25
                                          ozzyrocks111: posts the ante 25
                                          PopUpPop1978: posts the ante 25
                                          4tuna1895: posts the ante 25
                                          chicky2008: posts the ante 25
                                          Alloverflop: posts the ante 25
                                          Alloverflop: posts small blind 150
                                          FoldCards: posts big blind 300
                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                          Dealt to Alloverflop [Ah As]
                                          dochandorach: folds
                                          donflun: folds
                                          ozzyrocks111: folds
                                          PopUpPop1978: calls 300
                                          4tuna1895: folds
                                          chicky2008: calls 300
                                          Alloverflop: raises 1200 to 1500
                                          FoldCards: folds
                                          PopUpPop1978: calls 1200
                                          chicky2008: folds
                                          *** FLOP *** [Qh 3h 5d]
                                          Alloverflop: bets 2100
                                          PopUpPop1978: raises 2400 to 4500
                                          Alloverflop: raises 13500 to 18000
                                          PopUpPop1978: calls 13352 and is all-in
                                          Uncalled bet (148) returned to Alloverflop
                                          *** TURN *** [Qh 3h 5d] [Tc]
                                          *** RIVER *** [Qh 3h 5d Tc] [Js]
                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                          Alloverflop: shows [Ah As] (a pair of Aces)
                                          PopUpPop1978: shows [9s Kd] (a straight, Nine to King)
                                          PopUpPop1978 collected 39504 from pot
                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                          Total pot 39504 | Rake 0
                                          Board [Qh 3h 5d Tc Js]
                                          Seat 1: FoldCards (big blind) folded before Flop
                                          Seat 2: dochandorach folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                          Seat 4: donflun folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                          Seat 5: ozzyrocks111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                          Seat 6: PopUpPop1978 showed [9s Kd] and won (39504) with a straight, Nine to King
                                          Seat 7: 4tuna1895 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                          Seat 8: chicky2008 (button) folded before Flop
                                          Seat 9: Alloverflop (small blind) showed [Ah As] and lost with a pair of Aces

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                            Wagner is a conformed wildcard AFAIK.
                                            apparently...xfactor wildcards are Diva Fever (Simon) Wagner (Louis) Paige Richardson (Dannii) Trayc Cohen (Cheryl)

Comment

cmon Munster! Nice to see the moss keane armbands.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Gwan Munster. Jasus all these guys look like theyre up for serious battle.

Comment

London Irish to cover the handicap and win handy imo.

Comment

Decent enough rugby stream

Comment

Also, wtf Connacht??

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        apparently...xfactor wildcards are Diva Fever (Simon) Wagner (Louis) Paige Richardson (Dannii) Trayc Cohen (Cheryl)
                                                        Think Paige has a good shot - there was tough competition with the boys this year.

Comment

I see El Tren is battling to get back to Ireland for the IWF. He's currently playing 1 of the feeders

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                            What about Caredoc angry-ball, where do you live, guessing around Dungarvan/Youghal?
                                                            ahhh iam going to let it roll for a while see how it pans out

Comment

It'd be downright hilarious if it didn't mean Bohs will win the league
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Pretty harsh on Gamu if it is although TrayC was very good as well.
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                  I see El Tren is battling to get back to Ireland for the IWF. He's currently playing 1 of the feeders
                                                                  All El Tren movings and sightings encouraged. Let us know if he ships the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    Pretty harsh on Gamu if it is although TrayC was very good as well.
                                                                    Gamu not considered because of deportation issues nothing to with singing ability.

Comment

If Tren doesn't win this somehow, we should all ship a tenner or something each and buy the man a IWF ticket. We need that man back on these shores.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                        If Tren doesn't win this somehow, we should all ship a tenner or something each and buy the man a IWF ticket. We need that man back on these shores.
                                                                        Half the chips in play with 5 left and 2 tickets to tomorrow's Super sat.
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

5 left in feeder to tomorrow's super satt. El Tren is chippie with 16k , 3 on 4kish and 1 on 2.5k.

CHOO CHOOOOOOO

Edit: WP sligboi, you got there!

Comment

Think Paige has a good shot - there was tough competition with the boys this year.
                                                                            The guy called John was hard done by really.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

gogogogo tren.

We should have a welcome reception for him at Dublin Airport. I'll make a banner!
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                Question for those with a smartphone: I bought a HTC Wildfire yesterday and am at a loss with it right now, going take me a while to get to grips with it. I have connected to the house wireless network but I've just checked my data balance and it seems to indicate that I've burnt through 500kbs of my monthly amount in a few hours of very light use (and without downloading any new apps) - I would have thought that while connected to a wireless network I wouldn't be eating into my network data balance at all! Can anyone shed a light on this? Is there anywhere on the device I can determine what order of preference the device uses to get its data from (I would prefer the device not to connect to the phone network for data while I'm connected to a wireless network obviously!)?
                                                                                You should of gotten the Desire thats why you are having problems

I take it you have the 1gb allowance? 500k is nothing by the way very little, get an app called 3g watchdog and set the limit of your allowance and then you can monitor if and set it to cut off point if you feel you are gonna go over it.

As for device preference when you are at home you will just have to knock off the 3g manually and enable the wifi.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                I hadnt realised that the farm he crashes into was called Twin Pines Ranch obviously the place where they built the mall in the future and where it gets its name from so when he crashes into one it became Lone Pine Mall.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It his birthday on the 18th.

Need to get a cake and a bit of on there too.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ah, munster.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                      the friday game use to be €100 got on ave like 3 tables, saturday use to be a great game it was a €50 freeze out cashgames use to be very good on friday and saturday and if you have the right people on it you could see €800+ tanks in like 2/3 trhe seats and a few ramdoms (me mostly), A big game use to contain JP/Dusty/Cathel/Pady Boner ad a couple of the convoy boys, and you would have a pretty good 1-3 nl game! Normal open raise would be €15 some massive games played there when i was up there.

Tournies use to get good numbers the biggest was on wednesday night they got like 80 runners for a €35 game, think i came second that night!

Do tey still ave the EOM game there? €150 game??
                                                                                      It's all change there now by the looks of it. No bigger buyins and i'm not sure if there's still an EOM game, need to investigate that one!

Comment

Tren headsup now 26k v 6k!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Just back from shipping the tournament in the Gold Club in Letterkenny for €400. Laptop on to catch up, glass of orange juice, 2 packet of cheese puffs and then a few of these little beuties. Seriously, fuck you cadburys....there's 8 biscuits in the pack. How am i meant to stop eating them once i start

Edit - I feel sick....Munchie overload! Time for bed
                                                                                          Tried two different supermarkets to day looking for the Turkish Delight bkkies but couldn't find them. Are they a Norn Iron thing?
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wins

Comment

Its all over, ship the €320 ticket to

On a Q8x board, a 3 comes on the turn and all the money goes in. ElTren 83, opponent AQ.
                                                                                              Not sure of action pre, but this result was never in any doubt.
                                                                                              This ElTren express cannot be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Are they a Norn Iron thing?
                                                                                                They're not Brazil, they're Norn Iron
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Epic from London Irish, great defending

Comment

Barneys walk on is always so epic.

Epic night of darts ahead.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      You should of gotten the Desire thats why you are having problems

I take it you have the 1gb allowance? 500k is nothing by the way very little, get an app called 3g watchdog and set the limit of your allowance and then you can monitor if and set it to cut off point if you feel you are gonna go over it.

As for device preference when you are at home you will just have to knock off the 3g manually and enable the wifi.
                                                                                                      I'm just not gonna use the phone enough to justify getting the very top-of-the-line Desire; I only really want a smartphone for very occasional internet use when not at home with my laptop or desktop. I now reckon I've only 600k left of data as I've started the plan mid-month and they've only given me a fraction of the 1g I get per full month.

I'm also guessing that the Wifi takes over from 3G automatically when you are connected to a wireless network, so hopefully won't have to knock off the 3G manually each time, that would be mad!

I've got my eye on a new laptop actually, I've a Studio 17 with a 17" screen, but see there is a powerful Acer out with an 18.4" screen - immense!

Comment

Its Munster time. C'mon!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb-RnRjYBk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb-RnRjYBk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                            I'm just not gonna use the phone enough to justify getting the very top-of-the-line Desire; I only really want a smartphone for very occasional internet use when not at home with my laptop or desktop. I now reckon I've only 600k left of data as I've started the plan mid-month and they've only given me a fraction of the 1g I get per full month.

I'm also guessing that the Wifi takes over from 3G automatically when you are connected to a wireless network, so hopefully won't have to knock off the 3G manually each time, that would be mad!

I've got my eye on a new laptop actually, I've a Studio 17 with a 17" screen, but see there is a powerful Acer out with an 18.4" screen - immense!
                                                                                                            Probably best to turn off the 3g when at home just to be on the safe side you dont wanna be hit with some massive data bill

The joys of been financially sound ship ship the new laptop
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                              The joys of been financially sound ship ship the new laptop
                                                                                                              I got a new laptop recently

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Claimed off the insurance after old one died..lost some pretty important college docs aswell Well i have them backed up somewhere..
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

some classless travelling munster fans, as per usual. Our travelling contingent always embarrass me. Booing the kicker etc.
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Tried two different supermarkets to day looking for the Turkish Delight bkkies but couldn't find them. Are they a Norn Iron thing?
                                                                                                                  We picked them up in ASDA yesterday, it was my first time seeing them aswel. I was amazed when i saw it was on 70 calories per biscuit aswel for those doing the calorie counting. That's less than digestive biscuits ffs

SPOILER

Comment

Magic bonus point!

Comment

just in the nick of time! there was some hints of promise in the team today.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LXzRp05VJo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LXzRp05VJo&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          NSFW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X